It Must Be Absolutely Terrifying To Be A Post-Tribulation Believer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He thinks Coming and Advent are two different things.
At the second coming Jesus remains in the clouds at the 6th seal, immediately after the tribulation and before the wrath of God. This coming is marked by the signs of the sun, moon and stars. All eyes will see the coming of Lord as He sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth.

At the second advent, Jesus puts His feet on the Mount of Olives at the end of Gods wrath. He comes with the armies of heaven for Armageddon. And then sets up His kingdom on earth.

Just like the Word says.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the second coming Jesus remains in the clouds at the 6th seal, immediately after the tribulation and before the wrath of God.

He does not remain there and he does that at the 7th trump, which the 6th seal gives a glimpse of.

This coming is marked by the signs of the sun, moon and stars. All eyes will see the coming of Lord as He sends His angels to gather the elect from heaven and earth.

At the second advent, Jesus puts His feet on the Mount of Olives at the end of Gods wrath. He comes with the armies of heaven for Armageddon. And then sets up His kingdom on earth.

Just like the Word says.

Second coming and second advent (a term not found in the bible BTW) have the same exact meaning in English.

Reactions: No Pre-TB and Davy

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

If God gave you a button that would trigger the Rapture, Would you push it? I Would! I say Come Lord Jesus Come!"

I would not push it. I am very appreciative of Gods patience and long suffering with me and my family and friends to find the repentance needed.
I am glad you didnt live a few generations before me and my children and grandchildren.

How extremely distressing it must have been for our Lord Jesus Christ to endure all the tribulation that was to come his way.
A pre trib rapture for our Lord would have made his life pointless.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it hard to tell if this sort of thread is being constructive or whether it is fear mongering.

Jesus said "pray that you be counted worthy to escape and to stand before the Son of Man"

How can you properly predict what is going to happen, if you are not first reconciled to God, as to your part in it?
So now you are calling our Lord Jesus a 'fear mongerer'?, because didn't Lord Jesus warn us of the dangers of falling away from Him to worship another in His place? Just how many pages of your Bible have you torn out that you didn't like?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pre or post trib is a prediction

Have you prayed what Jesus asked?
That is just... ignorance.

Christ Jesus declared the day of His coming to gather His saints is AFTER... the tribulation, as written in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27.

So if you want to cloud... His Truth where He showed His future coming is POST-TRIB, then it shows YOU DO NOT CARE WHAT HE SAID IN HIS WORD.

And that means that YOU... are NOT to be trusted with God's Word!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you prayed what Jesus asked?

You are trying to tell me that you know what scripture means, but you haven't prayed?
You are a TYRANT come here working against Jesus Christ and His Church!

May my Heavenly Father rebuke you, in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If i was a betting man, I could make some money off of you
So far, you show you likely couldn't find your way out of a wet paper bag, simply due to your Biblical illiteracy, and the wild statements you make with thinking most of us here don't know any better. You're like a little child that comes up to adults with wild stories that you think you can make them believe.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If God gave you a button that would trigger the Rapture, Would you push it? I Would! I say Come Lord Jesus Come!"

What if it came from this "god"? Would you still push it?

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really understand the history of this teaching ?

Here's some education for ya

IT'S TIME TO TALK ABOUT THE RAPTURE: SHOULD YOU BELIEVE IN THE PRETRIBULATION RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH? - YouTube
Loved the video! Shared it on Facebook...I have several family members who are staunch believers of the whisking away before the bad things happen. We Christians are grafted into the same tree of life that the Jews are. No Jew, no Gentile, No female, No male... = the SAME family of God, Amen!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Loved the video! Shared it on Facebook...I have several family members who are staunch believers of the whisking away before the bad things happen. We Christians are grafted into the same tree of life that the Jews are. No Jew, no Gentile, No female, No male... = the SAME family of God, Amen!
ITS SPIRITUAL . yes indeed . Sadly the transgender supporters are trying to use the no male no female thing BIG TIME OUT OF TEXT .
But lambs wont heed that nonsense .

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A rapture to heaven of the Church is the prevalent belief of the Western Christians today. This is very unfortunate as when it doesn’t happen, many may lose their faith.
The ‘rapture’ is a belief based on assumptions, inferences and pure guesswork:

The theory of a 'rapture to heaven' of the Church, is not Biblical.
1/ Such an idea is not found in the Bible.
2/ Jesus refutes it five times; John 3:13, John 7:34, John 8:21-23, John 17:15, Revelation 5:10
3/ Unprecedented, why should God remove His people today, when all up until today have been persecuted and martyred.
4/ The prophets have told us what will happen in the end times and how we must endure until the end.
5/ The ongoing dispute of pre, mid, post or anytime rapture, is evidence enough of there being no proper scripture about a 'rapture'.
6/ Jesus said that we Christians could be deceived. He was right!
7/ Peter said that Satan is prowling around looking who he can devour with his lies and Paul says that people will listen to 'nice' stories, turning away from sound teaching.

God has given us the information so we know His Plans for the end times, great Promises of protection and Blessings to His people as they stand firm in their faith thru all that must happen.

Reactions: Nancy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say that.

Have you prayed what was asked? Or are you without clue as to the Devil's attacks?
Sure you said it, when you said in your post it was difficult to tell what is said on this thread is constructive, or just fear mongering.

Well, is Lord Jesus' WARNINGS in His Word for His servants about the end of this world CONSTRUCTIVE, or just FEAR-MONGERING in your opinion??

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
So do not try to make anything up regarding the end times. What we must accomplish in this age we strive to accomplish today, not sometime in the future when Jesus comes.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can Post-Tribulation believers sleep at night.
I'm Postrib and sleep well at night in the knowledge that Christ loves me and died for my sins. He's forgiven me for everything I've done wrong and for anything I may ever do. That gives me immense peace!
I would be terrified of the signs we see if I believed I would have to endure what is coming on the world.
I would be terrified by the inevitable one world currency and the 666 mark of the beast system which is being developed as I speak.
The book of Revelation encourages Christians to be courageous and to not fear witnessing to Christ in the midst of opposition and persecution. The suffering saints are commended for their brave witness in the face of death itself.

Can you imagine Jesus being afraid of going to the Cross? Can you imagine the Apostles withdrawing from their faith in fear before they were martyred? No, they had known Jesus and knew who he was. They had a good reward waiting for them.
Here is a question:

Can you honestly say you want Jesus Christ to end the waiting and to fulfill all the prophecies right now, in your lifetime. Do you look forward to the Book of Revelation being fulfilled?
Fulfilling prophecies is God's domain. So we should wish for God to do what He wants to do. He is presently showing patience with mankind on earth so that as we witness to the truth they will have the choice to avoid evil and to walk in the righteousness of Christ, having the hope of Eternal Life.

The window of opportunity is still open today. We will know the doors are closing when Antichrist arises. Then we will maintain our witness and expect Christ to come soon to vindicate our testimony.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sure you said it, when you said in your post it was difficult to tell what is said on this thread is constructive, or just fear mongering.

Well, is Lord Jesus' WARNINGS in His Word for His servants about the end of this world CONSTRUCTIVE, or just FEAR-MONGERING in your opinion??
You are still staying mute on the question as to whether you have prayed as you have been asked.

As for Jesus' Warnings, you will note that He did not talk about the "end of this world" but merely "the end, which is not yet"

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What someone believes about the end times and how it will play out is not salvific. This debate between Christians about what the millennium of Revelation 20 is and the nature of it ~ past, present, or future ~ is not a hill to die on. :) Jesus already did that for us. :) And we all believe it, and know that He is coming back, and that all things will be made new. Right? So this talk from several that you are hell-bound if you are ______-mill is silly.

Grace and peace to all.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What we must accomplish in this age we strive to accomplish today, not sometime in the future when Jesus comes.

This is a strawman fallacy and it also does not disprove that there are important things to be accomplished after Jesus comes.

Rev 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

That is the second coming. Everything we read of next comes after the second coming:

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

After "the end" comes, there is given power over the nations to those that are overcomers which naturally includes those who "are alive and remain" at the second coming. They will be given power over the mortal unsaved nations after Christ has returned not before it.

Reactions: amigo de christo