It Must Be Absolutely Terrifying To Be A Post-Tribulation Believer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a believer in the imminent Pre-Millennial, Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church. That is My Blessed Hope. One day Soon, in the Very Near Future, Jesus Christ will be told by God the Father to go and get His Bride, His Church, for the time has come for the wedding feast of the Lamb. The Rapture of the Church is the fulfillment of the ancient Galilean Wedding ritual. I look forward to the Coming Of Jesus Christ, I wish it would happen now! I can't wait to get past this phase of earth's existence and to have Jesus Christ, our Messiah King and God ruling the earth and Universe.

We are at the end of the age. I'm amazed we're still here. I never thought I'd get to see the final pieces to hundreds of prophecies fall into place like we are witnessing right now! A headline a few days ago said the ocean temperature in Florida broke the world record of 101 degrees. I couldn't help but smile. I feel bad about the horror that is about to come on the earth but I know it can't be avoided. Worrying about global warming is pointless. The earth is about to be scorched. The planet will be literally dying when Jesus Christ returns to the earth to establish His Millennial reign at the end of the 70th week of Daniel.

If you read "The Writing On The Wall" you know that we are very near the time when all the old testament prophecies will be literally fulfilled. The battle of Gog and Magag is on the horizon.

How can Post-Tribulation believers sleep at night. I would be terrified of the signs we see if I believed I would have to endure what is coming on the world.
I would be terrified by the inevitable one world currency and the 666 mark of the beast system which is being developed as I speak.

Here is a question:

Can you honestly say you want Jesus Christ to end the waiting and to fulfill all the prophecies right now, in your lifetime. Do you look forward to the Book of Revelation being fulfilled?

If God gave you a button that would trigger the Rapture, Would you push it? I Would! I say Come Lord Jesus Come!"

DavidTaylor

Sep 4, 2022
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can Post-Tribulation believers sleep at night. I would be terrified of the signs we see if I believed I would have to endure what is coming on the world.
I would be terrified

“for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” Hebrews 13:5

Jesus said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:13

Jesus said, “I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil one.” John 17:15

“if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.“ Romans 8

“And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled…Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.” I Peter 3:13, 4:12

Last edited:

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a believer in the imminent Pre-Millennial, Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church...
Ohhh, well, that's... okay. :)
We are at the end of the age.
It may be very close, yes. The tribulation has been very difficult, no? :)

Here is a question:

Can you honestly say you want Jesus Christ to end the waiting and to fulfill all the prophecies right now, in your lifetime.
Sure!

Do you look forward to the Book of Revelation being fulfilled?
Well, it's... being fulfilled, as we speak. This has been the case for about 2000 years...

If God gave you a button that would trigger the Rapture, Would you push it? I Would!
Well, the return of the King, yes. But in the fullness of God's time, it will happen.

I say Come Lord Jesus Come!"
I do, too, and He surely will.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a believer in the imminent Pre-Millennial, Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church. That is My Blessed Hope. One day Soon, in the Very Near Future, Jesus Christ will be told by God the Father to go and get His Bride, His Church, for the time has come for the wedding feast of the Lamb. The Rapture of the Church is the fulfillment of the ancient Galilean Wedding ritual. I look forward to the Coming Of Jesus Christ, I wish it would happen now! I can't wait to get past this phase of earth's existence and to have Jesus Christ, our Messiah King and God ruling the earth and Universe.

We are at the end of the age. I'm amazed we're still here. I never thought I'd get to see the final pieces to hundreds of prophecies fall into place like we are witnessing right now! A headline a few days ago said the ocean temperature in Florida broke the world record of 101 degrees. I couldn't help but smile. I feel bad about the horror that is about to come on the earth but I know it can't be avoided. Worrying about global warming is pointless. The earth is about to be scorched. The planet will be literally dying when Jesus Christ returns to the earth to establish His Millennial reign at the end of the 70th week of Daniel.

If you read "The Writing On The Wall" you know that we are very near the time when all the old testament prophecies will be literally fulfilled. The battle of Gog and Magag is on the horizon.

I would be terrified by the inevitable one world currency and the 666 mark of the beast system which is being developed as I speak.

Here is a question:

Can you honestly say you want Jesus Christ to end the waiting and to fulfill all the prophecies right now, in your lifetime. Do you look forward to the Book of Revelation being fulfilled?

If God gave you a button that would trigger the Rapture, Would you push it? I Would! I say Come Lord Jesus Come!"

I'm Post-trib; always have been. Pre-trib. is a new doctrine by those who confuse the Great Tribulation with the Wrath of God.

I'm a woman of faith,, but not Word of Faith, and KEEP the word of God. All of it, meaning I'm not an unbelieving Cessationist with holes in my Bible. BTW, NOTHING CEASES inside the length of a covenant. That is Covenants 101.

2 Thes. 2 and Romans 11 shows us that no Gentiles will come to Jesus and be saved once the Antichrist is revealed. So stop telling your unsaved friends to come to Christ after you disappear! Its a lie.

Romans 11:
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be ]saved,

2 Thes. 2::8-12
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I'm not afraid of the Great Tribulation. I'm also a Philadelphian, " 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." That doesn't mean raptured out of here, but preserved, and protected like the children of Israel in Egypt. If it does mean pre-trib. rapture I'll go. I don't have to believe in it to go. But pre-tribbers may get a shock because they haven't prepared their heart for what's to come. What will they do in line at the guilotine? Do you think they will just be Jews? No, Read Rev. 2 Thyatira. It says they will be in the Great Tribulation if they don't stop worshiping Mary, who was once named Jezebel, Venus, Isis, Ashoreth, etc.

Revelation 12:17 (the woman is Israel) her offspring are Gentile Christians grafted into Israel.
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. (NOMINAL LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS BEFORE THE GT STARTED!!!) (ONLY JEWS ARE NEWLY SAVED DURING THE GT).

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a believer in the imminent Pre-Millennial, Pre-Tribulation Rapture of the Church.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!) * ← PG rated "Approved" *
↑ any expertise in ↑ these? ↑

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Reactions: marks

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm Post-trib; always have been. Pre-trib. is a new doctrine by those who confuse the Great Tribulation with the Wrath of God.

I'm a woman of faith,, but not Word of Faith, and KEEP the word of God. All of it, meaning I'm not an unbelieving Cessationist with holes in my Bible. BTW, NOTHING CEASES inside the length of a covenant. That is Covenants 101.

2 Thes. 2 and Romans 11 shows us that no Gentiles will come to Jesus and be saved once the Antichrist is revealed. So stop telling your unsaved friends to come to Christ after you disappear! Its a lie.

Romans 11:
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be ]saved,

2 Thes. 2::8-12
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I'm not afraid of the Great Tribulation. I'm also a Philadelphian, " 10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth." That doesn't mean raptured out of here, but preserved, and protected like the children of Israel in Egypt. If it does mean pre-trib. rapture I'll go. I don't have to believe in it to go. But pre-tribbers may get a shock because they haven't prepared their heart for what's to come. What will they do in line at the guilotine? Do you think they will just be Jews? No, Read Rev. 2 Thyatira. It says they will be in the Great Tribulation if they don't stop worshiping Mary, who was once named Jezebel, Venus, Isis, Ashoreth, etc.

Revelation 12:17 (the woman is Israel) her offspring are Gentile Christians grafted into Israel.
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. The commandment of God are in full effect here. The Law is again in effect here. The age of the Church and grace are over. This takes place during the 70th week of Daniel. Faith, Testimony + works of the law.

You have nothing to fear or dread. You are part of the Bride of Christ. He did not predestine His bride to be subjected to the Antichrist. That is for the stubborn people who refused to believe. We are predestined to be Raptured before the judgments fall on a Christ rejecting world.
Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. The Fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Be come into what? Be Come Into The Church!. When the Church is full and complete, when every name on the list becomes a believer and the list is complete will come the Rapture.

When the Church suddenly vanishes and small children disappear before the eyes of the world Israel's eyes will be opened. Israel will have to consider Jesus and who and what He is. God is using us to make the Jews jealous.

Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they (Israel) stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them (the Jews) to jealousy.

The Jews are God's Chosen People. The Church are God's Called People to be the bride of His Son Jesus Christ.

You don't have to believe in the Pre-tribulation Rapture to experience it. I just wish you could feel the peace that comes with knowing that one day soon Jesus will takes us up to the clouds and use our departure to begin His program outlined in the Book of Revelation.

We've lived through tribulation. Not the Great Tribulation of the wrath of God, but we've seen tribulation. Our children are being programmed by activist teachers who hate Christianity. What is their future or the future their children look like if Jesus tarries?
Jesus did not destined His Bride to experience the rage of the Antichrist of the Wrath of God. We are going to the place He prepared for us, our wedding chamber in His Father House, Heaven. Now we are the Bride but soon we will be consummated and we will be the wife of the Lamb.

We are in Heaven With Jesus when He descends with us to the earth for the final battle of Armageddon.
Revelation 19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Keep an open mind and consider my posts. Perhaps you have never seen the complete picture presented before. I love to answer questions

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have nothing to fear or dread. You are part of the Bride of Christ...I love to answer questions
Ok, here's one: If the Body Of Christ ( "One New man" Eph 2:15 ), is the 'bride', then
who is the [ second? ] "Bride, The Lamb's wife" in Revelation 19:7, 21:2, 9? God 'Marries' Twice?

Just wondering...

Reactions: marks

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is a question:

JESUS is POST-TRIB

God never lies but @Paul2 will and are if you are promoting the lie of 'pre-trib' rapture.

Let's see how much you know of the Way the Truth and the Life.

JESUS is Post -Trib = Matthew ch24

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

How terrifying it will be when those who promoted the lie of 'pre-trib' rapture when they stand before the WORD

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, here's one: If the Body Of Christ ( "One New man" Eph 2:15 ), is the 'bride', then
who is the [ second? ] "Bride, The Lamb's wife" in Revelation 19:7, 21:2, 9? God 'Marries' Twice?

Just wondering...
The Church is the betrothed bride. We will become the wife of Christ when He Raptures us and brings us to the Father's house.

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. The commandment of God are in full effect here. The Law is again in effect here. The age of the Church and grace are over. This takes place during the 70th week of Daniel. Faith, Testimony + works of the law.

You have nothing to fear or dread. You are part of the Bride of Christ. He did not predestine His bride to be subjected to the Antichrist. That is for the stubborn people who refused to believe. We are predestined to be Raptured before the judgments fall on a Christ rejecting world.
Romans 11:25 "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. The Fulness of the Gentiles be come in. Be come into what? Be Come Into The Church!. When the Church is full and complete, when every name on the list becomes a believer and the list is complete will come the Rapture.

When the Church suddenly vanishes and small children disappear before the eyes of the world Israel's eyes will be opened. Israel will have to consider Jesus and who and what He is. God is using us to make the Jews jealous.

Romans 11:11 "I say then, Have they (Israel) stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them (the Jews) to jealousy.

The Jews are God's Chosen People. The Church are God's Called People to be the bride of His Son Jesus Christ.

You don't have to believe in the Pre-tribulation Rapture to experience it. I just wish you could feel the peace that comes with knowing that one day soon Jesus will takes us up to the clouds and use our departure to begin His program outlined in the Book of Revelation.

We've lived through tribulation. Not the Great Tribulation of the wrath of God, but we've seen tribulation. Our children are being programmed by activist teachers who hate Christianity. What is their future or the future their children look like if Jesus tarries?
Jesus did not destined His Bride to experience the rage of the Antichrist of the Wrath of God. We are going to the place He prepared for us, our wedding chamber in His Father House, Heaven. Now we are the Bride but soon we will be consummated and we will be the wife of the Lamb.

We are in Heaven With Jesus when He descends with us to the earth for the final battle of Armageddon.
Revelation 19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Keep an open mind and consider my posts. Perhaps you have never seen the complete picture presented before. I love to answer questions

I copied and printed this because its long and will reply in a while. Thanks for giving more than 2 cents worth LOL

Paul2

Jul 22, 2023
Londonderry NH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I copied and printed this because its long and will reply in a while. Thanks for giving more than 2 cents worth LOL
Check out a free movie on Tubi called "Before the Wrath". It does a great job of explaining the Galilean Wedding traditions that Jesus often referred to in His parables. Please watch this, this will explain a lot way better than I can just typing words. This is worth your time.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's nice meeting you. I love to answer questions too.

Believe me I wish pre-trib was real, but its not. Here are two questions I would like you to answer:

1. 1 Thes. 4:15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Why didn't those who "are alive and remain" go up with those 7 years earlier in the rapture? That also goes for those who sleep. I thought pre-tribbers believed the dead in Christ go in the Rapture? And the "alive and remain" are not new Christians because of the strong delusion on Gentiles. The only newly saved are Jews.

2. Revelation 12: 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

1 John 3:23-24

23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

John wrote Revelation too. John in Revelation is not talking about the Ten Commandments. He is talking about the commandments of the Church. The Church is not a Gentile Church as some believe in the Replacement theory. The first Christians were Jews. Gentiles were grafted in as wild olive branches. But the natural Church are Jews. Gentile Christians are the "rest of her offspring." The Great Tribulation is the time for all Israel to now come into the Church. There are not two churches.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. (NOMINAL LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS BEFORE THE GT STARTED!!!) (ONLY JEWS ARE NEWLY SAVED DURING THE GT).
No such thing as a half way salvation. Either one in born or not born. No "lukewarm babies" in the womb.

Yes, the last to remain elected will chop off their heads. They are not the church. They are the last on earth to leave Adam's dead corruptible flesh. They will be resurrected to live on the earth for a thousand years. Something most of those planning on having their head chopped off deny.

If you are post trib, you cannot be Amil. Only post trib people live on the earth for a thousand years, along with all the tribulation firstfruits. The church is in Paradise in heaven during the thousand years.

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

No one is changed out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh other than those beheaded at that point. There are only two options; leave Adam's flesh with the mark, or without one's head. Just as today. You are either saved or lost. There is no third option, "halfway saved". The mark is given by God at the point God removes your name from the Lamb's book of life. The only way God takes a person serious about choosing God, is if they have their head chopped off. That is their testimony of obedience and dedication to God.

"were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped, neither had received his mark"

Satan did not place a mark on Cain. God did.

"And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him."

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

This implies people will be left alone and not killed if they have the mark. Satan will allow them to enjoy the full benefit of his society, once they have the mark. The flip side is to not have a head thus not given the mark.

The whole point of the GT is the soul being removed from Adam's dead corruptible flesh. That means giving up all that we know and hold dear. That is why it is great tribulation. Not because we have to endure as a believer. This is the end of sinful flesh. Endurance has been the theme for the last 1993 years. The Second Coming is prior to the GT. Because Jesus and the angels are here on the earth removing souls from Adam's dead corruptible flesh. Humans don't remove souls. Angels gather souls for their eternal destination.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Many Christians for the past almost 2,000 years have had to endure terrible hardships. How do you think they slept at night?

Think about Paul. He was beaten up, experienced a life threatening shipwreck, was thrown in prison and treated terribly. How do you think he slept at night? Very well, I believe. Because his focus wasn't on this temporal life and temporal suffering, but rather on eternity.

I can't say it any better than what David Taylor did in his post (#2 in this thread). I recommend that you read that and take it to heart.

Here is a question:

I look forward to it, but it's all in God's timing.

No, I would not unless He told me to. I don't want it to be up to me to decide when Jesus comes. I'll leave that up to God the Father to decide. Only He can determine when the exact right time will be.

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Please show me the scripture which describes the church vanishing and small children disappearing and where it describes all the chaos that would result from such an event.

You are mistaken. Jew and Gentile believers are God's chosen people.

Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? 33 Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.

This is Paul speaking to both Jew and Gentile believers in the church in Rome and he talks about how no one can be against us (Jew and Gentile believers) if God is for us and how no one can bring any charge against those whom God has chosen, which, in this context, are both Jew and Gentile believers.

I feel the peace that comes from knowing Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. There's no better peace than that. It is the peace that passes all understanding. No amount of suffering can take it away from me.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

We don't know, but we also don't need to worry about it. Jesus can get us through anything. And I mean anything.

Jesus did not destined His Bride to experience the rage of the Antichrist of the Wrath of God.
Many in His bride have experienced persecution for the past almost 2,000 years, so there's no basis for thinking that will end until He returns AFTER the tribulation. We are not appointed to the wrath of God, but the only wrath that would require us to be taken off the earth is the final wrath of God that will come down when Jesus returns, as described in 2 Peter 3:10-12.

We are going to the place He prepared for us, our wedding chamber in His Father House, Heaven. Now we are the Bride but soon we will be consummated and we will be the wife of the Lamb.

That is talking about the souls of the dead in Christ being in heaven at that point. In Revelation 6:9-11 John wrote about seeing some of those souls. The souls of the dead in Christ will come with Christ (1 Thess 4:14) and their bodies will be resurrected after which their souls will unite with the resurrected, changed bodies and they, along with those who are alive and remain, will be caught up together to meet the Lord in the air.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is a question:

Welcome @Paul2!

Unfortunately, Pre', Mid', or Post' tribulation beliefs all are victims of the foretold "lie" that was and has caused "strong delusion." Nearly all of Christendom has considered a future one-time event of great tribulation to be more than all the tribulation placed upon Christ at the cross--which by definition included not just "great tribulation", but all tribulation (including whatever other great tribulation that would come)...the only tribulation that qualifies to be stated as "such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

Do the math.

With those all encompassing parameters one must conclude that when Jesus said "you" (speaking to those of that very generation) and "this generation"--that is exactly what He meant.

Then came the "lie."

Paul actually explained just how that all works, yet for lack of understanding, most have preferred the "lie."

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Satan has already provided that button. He will have the AC fulfill it.

The rapture is written to happen after the GT is over, so pushing such a button goes against prophecy and will have the opposite and terrible consequences.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel so... sorry for those on man's FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory, because they are being prepared to flee to the devil himself, and will be found as spiritual harlots when Jesus does come after the tribulation to end this present world and gather His FAITHFUL elect who waited on Him.

False worship to the "another Jesus" is what the false pre-trib rapture preachers are not warning their congregations about. (2 Corinthians 11).

In the first world earth age, prior to Adam and Eve, Satan coveted God's Throne, wanted to be worshiped as GOD in His place.

That is exactly what Satan is getting ready to come and do upon this earth one more time for the "great tribulation", playing The Christ.

Even the blind false pre-trib rapture preachers are teaching their congregations to be the FIRST ONE TAKEN of Luke 17, when Lord Jesus specifically warned against being TAKEN in His answer of Luke 17:37!

Blind leaders of the blind.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I find it hard to tell if this sort of thread is being constructive or whether it is fear mongering.

Jesus said "pray that you be counted worthy to escape and to stand before the Son of Man"

How can you properly predict what is going to happen, if you are not first reconciled to God, as to your part in it?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it hard to tell if this sort of thread is being constructive or whether it is fear mongering.

Jesus said "pray that you be counted worthy to escape and to stand before the Son of Man"

How can you properly predict what is going to happen, if you are not first reconciled to God, as to your part in it?
i did not see any predictions on here