It's a Mario time!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MrChris

Mar 10, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi, my name is Chris and I live in Brisbane in the state of Queensland Australia. I love my country and vegemite, it's a black paste and very salty. I had kangaroo once, never again, although emu is nice.

Anyway I am glad to join here to meet with Christians, I'll see you around the forums.

Reactions: pia

GuidedPath

Mar 2, 2018
Chesterfield
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and a warm welcome to the forums.

I can assure you, you will find many friendly Christian's here; they was very polite and helpful when I joined not too long ago.

I admit I have never tried any of the food you have mentioned, however here in the UK, I doubt that emu or kangaroo would be available in my local food store. If I ever visit Australia, I would not mind trying it.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi, my name is Chris and I live in Brisbane in the state of Queensland Australia. I love my country and vegemite, it's a black paste and very salty. I had kangaroo once, never again, although emu is nice.

Anyway I am glad to join here to meet with Christians, I'll see you around the forums.

Hey there.
I said hello somewhere else too. So now you are doubly welcomed.

We have quite a few from OZ here, so you wont be lonely.
I'm originally from England...forget the Vegemite ...unless you are talking MARMITE ...I still eat it most days ...grew up on it and still love it!
Not eaten your strange meats...but have eaten Moose, Bear, and Beaver when living in the bush. Moose was like beef, bear was too fatty, and the beaver was all fat!! :(

I have a pastor friend somewhere in Queensland. ( Robert Porter Senior Pastor at Kingdom Culture Church.) He is in his mid fifties now..but he was only 14 when we led him to the Lord back in England. :)
Small world, and getting smaller.

Be blessed....H

Reactions: pia

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Hi and welcome to the forum.
I have a forum friend in Brisbane.
He's on this forum and eventually you'll meet him.
It's a nice group here, I believe you'll like it here.