It's Happened Again Right Side Broadcasting Network Has Been Suspended From YouTube

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei OH my goodness.... WHAT an ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL update...

You have made my heart to smile... I am so happy that you are re-discovering
simple pleasures... As you live within your new landscape of flora and fauna...
you will have a lovely time pondering on the simplicities of life... and gratitude
will soon follow... which will give birth to a new joy.

I am so happy that all is well with you.

waving at you from Canada.... that is so funny.... LOL

Oh did u change ur stage name from Adoration...
Your the the grand master monk of Christ...
Respect from the opposite side of the globe and thank you for your warm words...

Reactions: amadeus

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh did u change ur stage name from Adoration...
I left the forums in a "huff" at the end of January... When I came back in mid March... I could not use Adoration... but
I neglected to try simply logging in... so I chose the name Addy.... Admin merged my account... Most people know me as both Adoration and/or Addy.

I am so glad you have begun your adventure...
Still a recluse... still happy... still living the good life.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not really...

We censor those who promote racial prejudice. We censor those who promote disparaging any group based upon iligitimate reasonings. Always have.

Ah we've been through this anyway John...
There's an interisting thread on book burning which I'm yet to look at... Maybe we can have a spar over there about censorship komrade... LoL

Our federal health minister, Greg Hunt, got sick after getting the needle. Sent to ICU with cellulitis. A dangerous infection that causes death if untreated.

It's a listed side effect and can only be transmitted through the skin usually an open wound or in this case the vaccine most likely...

Of course the first thing the media said was that it wasn't from the vax even though they have no explanation where it came from...

That's going to do wonders with their scam of vaccinating everyone. Scheme. Scam. Ah same thing... LoL... Building trust

Hows the roll out going there? Have u been vaxed yet?
And do u live in a big city or small town?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I left the forums in a "huff" at the end of January... When I came back in mid March... I could not use Adoration... but
I neglected to try simply logging in... so I chose the name Addy.... Admin merged my account... Most people know me as both Adoration and/or Addy.

I am so glad you have begun your adventure...
Still a recluse... still happy... still living the good life.

Aa haha I was unhappy as well about a month ago at my post's being censored and getting warnings for simply defending myself... Its cancel culture...

But anyways I think we need to use a different gear online. A less offensive one. Less critical. U know this form of communication is new. It's untested. It's mental aspects are unknown and I wonder if it's any benefit at all sometimes compared to traditional communication in person...

How was winter up there? Normal or colder than usual?

Reactions: amadeus

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How was winter up there? Normal or colder than usual?

We still have snow... and it's still cold... but getting warmer... all the ice shacks are off the lake and that is the sign that Spring is springing... lol
I guess it was considered a normal winter... and living on the lake... it seems colder.

I found my two month break to be a breath of fresh air... It seems I don't last long or fair too well with opinions... and boy oh boy... these forums have OPINIONS... some louder than others.

I am trying to find a niche where I can do something positive... but I think that will take awhile... and come the summer... I will not be on as much... so maybe in the autumn I will try and get creative.

So then... until I see you again.... KEEP WAVING... kids love it!!!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah we've been through this anyway John...
There's an interisting thread on book burning which I'm yet to look at... Maybe we can have a spar over there about censorship komrade... LoL

Our federal health minister, Greg Hunt, got sick after getting the needle. Sent to ICU with cellulitis. A dangerous infection that causes death if untreated.

It's a listed side effect and can only be transmitted through the skin usually an open wound or in this case the vaccine most likely...

Of course the first thing the media said was that it wasn't from the vax even though they have no explanation where it came from...

That's going to do wonders with their scam of vaccinating everyone. Scheme. Scam. Ah same thing... LoL... Building trust

Hows the roll out going there? Have u been vaxed yet?
And do u live in a big city or small town?

I live in a huge city... Nashville TN.
And it's been very difficult to get access to any of the vaccines. So I live on the border with another county and went there to a "big box store" and was able to get my first shot last week. This was after waiting for 2 weeks while we were supposed to be able to get access for my group and my primary care HMO wouldn't give me access to any vaccine. I couldn't get them to even acknowledge that I wanted one.
Then after my getting the first shot by appointment my HMO is now trying to get me an appointment for a vac...I'm like too little too late. You wouldn't even answer my questions or anything else.

And I'm getting my freedom by the end of April...no more quarantine. I'll be perfectly vaxxed and free to move about.

My parents and wife have been completely vaxxed for over two months now. Even my older brother got his. I'm the last holdout...

So I'm kinda irritated about it all...but at least I'm finally progressing.

The rollout here in rural areas has been very efficient and effective. The cities have been horribly slow and innefective. And I've heard similar stories from other states. But not all of them.

It just depends on where you are here as to whether you can get vaxxed or not.
In the meantime your only access to one is going to be the AstraZeneca's/Oxford vaccine. And where I can understand how a person can have reasonable objections to taking that particular vaccine...the likely story seems to be that it's just glitches in the communications from the Project manager and several other people involved in the process of clinical trials. (It's not a simple affair with just a select few people)

But I got the Moderna vaccine. And boy howdy did my arm hurt afterwards. Very small shot but big effect...

I screamed out that I couldn't feel God anymore and then I died for a bit but Wonder Woman came by and gave me Mouth to mouth recitation and then out that magic lasso around me and made me feel better.

Then Batman came by all jealous asking why she had a thing for cousin it from Adams Family and all was good.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I live in a huge city... Nashville TN.
And it's been very difficult to get access to any of the vaccines. So I live on the border with another county and went there to a "big box store" and was able to get my first shot last week. This was after waiting for 2 weeks while we were supposed to be able to get access for my group and my primary care HMO wouldn't give me access to any vaccine. I couldn't get them to even acknowledge that I wanted one.
Then after my getting the first shot by appointment my HMO is now trying to get me an appointment for a vac...I'm like too little too late. You wouldn't even answer my questions or anything else.

And I'm getting my freedom by the end of April...no more quarantine. I'll be perfectly vaxxed and free to move about.

My parents and wife have been completely vaxxed for over two months now. Even my older brother got his. I'm the last holdout...

So I'm kinda irritated about it all...but at least I'm finally progressing.

The rollout here in rural areas has been very efficient and effective. The cities have been horribly slow and innefective. And I've heard similar stories from other states. But not all of them.

It just depends on where you are here as to whether you can get vaxxed or not.
In the meantime your only access to one is going to be the AstraZeneca's/Oxford vaccine. And where I can understand how a person can have reasonable objections to taking that particular vaccine...the likely story seems to be that it's just glitches in the communications from the Project manager and several other people involved in the process of clinical trials. (It's not a simple affair with just a select few people)

But I got the Moderna vaccine. And boy howdy did my arm hurt afterwards. Very small shot but big effect...

I screamed out that I couldn't feel God anymore and then I died for a bit but Wonder Woman came by and gave me Mouth to mouth recitation and then out that magic lasso around me and made me feel better.

Then Batman came by all jealous asking why she had a thing for cousin it from Adams Family and all was good.

Yea Nashville... It sounds like a cosy little village but it's the big smoke. It's different over there. Big cities of over 1 or 2 million are scattered everywhere. Usually a few per state...

The capital city of this state I'm in now is only a quarter of a mil... lol... The whole state is only half a mil... :D... I'm loving it...

But what a story for u to get vaxed. Pleased to hear you parents are well but and the Moderna vax is supposed to be better than the AZ vax I think.... This J&J vax is out now I think. I shot.50 cal instead of double tapping...

Me im still an anti vaxer by definition I think... I decline the vax and don't support forced vaksines.

But there will be a another pandemic according to Gates and Fauci and co. So we'll see what's in store for us next

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea Nashville... It sounds like a cosy little village but it's the big smoke. It's different over there. Big cities of over 1 or 2 million are scattered everywhere. Usually a few per state...

The capital city of this state I'm in now is only a quarter of a mil... lol... The whole state is only half a mil... :D... I'm loving it...

But what a story for u to get vaxed. Pleased to hear you parents are well but and the Moderna vax is supposed to be better than the AZ vax I think.... This J&J vax is out now I think. I shot.50 cal instead of double tapping...

Me im still an anti vaxer by definition I think... I decline the vax and don't support forced vaksines.

But there will be a another pandemic according to Gates and Fauci and co. So we'll see what's in store for us next
Nashville was over 500,000 people back in the 1980's. Forty years ago.

It's grown since as well as all outlying areas.
The whole county is one neighborhood after another and all the surrounding counties have grown up as well in size to what Nashville was 20 years ago.

My parents live 80 miles outside of Nashville where it is truly rural somewhat...a city the size of your county. That's where they all got vaxxed. And I tried to...but couldn't get an appointment. But now I'm on the road to getting vaxxed and immune.
My dad is just like you... doesn't understand what the big deal is about. But he hasn't seen everyone get sick or permanently harmed the way I have. And where I wasn't concerned about dying...I was concerned about smell and taste, encephalitis, kidneys, lungs, and heart.
Being a former chef who cooks a lot for others...that would be the end of those talents. As it is...I'm fine. I'm coming out the other side of the pandemic just fine.

But not everyone else is. Several friends have been harmed by this virus...
(Bringing it back around)

But that was their choice to entertain that risk. Some won and some lost. (Most of the women had already had all the kids they were going to...but not all)

Now it's just a waiting game. I'll be free by May and we are traveling that first weekend outta here. Heading out to the backwoods of Georgia to see my wife's family.

Then maybe I'll go to work when we get back...not sure yet. My knee and ankles might not allow it. But Stock market trading can help fill in the gaps.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nashville was over 500,000 people back in the 1980's. Forty years ago.

It's grown since as well as all outlying areas.
The whole county is one neighborhood after another and all the surrounding counties have grown up as well in size to what Nashville was 20 years ago.

My parents live 80 miles outside of Nashville where it is truly rural somewhat...a city the size of your county. That's where they all got vaxxed. And I tried to...but couldn't get an appointment. But now I'm on the road to getting vaxxed and immune.
My dad is just like you... doesn't understand what the big deal is about. But he hasn't seen everyone get sick or permanently harmed the way I have. And where I wasn't concerned about dying...I was concerned about smell and taste, encephalitis, kidneys, lungs, and heart.
Being a former chef who cooks a lot for others...that would be the end of those talents. As it is...I'm fine. I'm coming out the other side of the pandemic just fine.

But not everyone else is. Several friends have been harmed by this virus...
(Bringing it back around)

But that was their choice to entertain that risk. Some won and some lost. (Most of the women had already had all the kids they were going to...but not all)

Now it's just a waiting game. I'll be free by May and we are traveling that first weekend outta here. Heading out to the backwoods of Georgia to see my wife's family.

Then maybe I'll go to work when we get back...not sure yet. My knee and ankles might not allow it. But Stock market trading can help fill in the gaps.

See your dad is old school... LoL... But he hasn't seen it either... I think that is a big difference as well... Seeing is believing and many of us ain't seeing it, especially here, such drastic reactions like closing down the whole city for one case... All of seen is devestation caused by lock down and the rest...

Correct me if I'm wrong here the bible tells us how to deal with an epidemic in Leviticus

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See your dad is old school... LoL... But he hasn't seen it either... I think that is a big difference as well... Seeing is believing and many of us ain't seeing it, especially here, such drastic reactions like closing down the whole city for one case... All of seen is devestation caused by lock down and the rest...

Correct me if I'm wrong here the bible tells us how to deal with an epidemic in Leviticus

This is the first time my Father has ever lived in the country. He has lived in the big cities most of his life.
My father used to see Mr Hewlitt and Mr Packard daily when he worked for HP. (Computer company in Silicon valley)

Same thing with me...I usually live in big cities...they don't have much use for my former careers in the rural areas.

Don't get me wrong...we went camping and other stuff...we just always lived in the cities.

That soon is about to change I think...I've had enough of the traffic and congestion. My wife can remote work. It's about time I got outta dodge since my arthritis is getting worse.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That soon is about to change I think...I've had enough of the traffic and congestion. My wife can remote work. It's about time I got outta dodge since my arthritis is getting worse.
Don't forget to put on your seat belt before you begin your journey... .HAHAHAHAHAH... ( sorry.... I couldn't resist. )

Reactions: JohnDB

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Doesn't Leviticus tell us to quarantine to the sick?

Best argument against the lock down's...
Unbiblical...
Unprecedented...
Unproven...

Locking down 6.5 million people for 1 case... It's just stoopid

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't forget to put on your seat belt before you begin your journey... .HAHAHAHAHAH... ( sorry.... I couldn't resist. )

HI Addy...

What time is it there? It's usually quite on here at this time

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is the first time my Father has ever lived in the country. He has lived in the big cities most of his life.
My father used to see Mr Hewlitt and Mr Packard daily when he worked for HP. (Computer company in Silicon valley)

Same thing with me...I usually live in big cities...they don't have much use for my former careers in the rural areas.

Don't get me wrong...we went camping and other stuff...we just always lived in the cities.

There's just something about the country that i like.
Don't get me wrong, il miss old Melbourne but it's never gonna be the same anyway. It was already severely corrupted and all the work that my dad's generation put into it and mine has been destroyed...

What time is it there anyway?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesn't Leviticus tell us to quarantine to the sick?

Best argument against the lock down's...
Unbiblical...
Unprecedented...
Unproven...

Locking down 6.5 million people for 1 case... It's just stoopid
They did it because it was the best decision they could make.

Trust me... here the story is that if you broke quarantine you got sick. Most people did in some fashion...and they got it. Some died and some are still hoping to recover.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's just something about the country that i like.
Don't get me wrong, il miss old Melbourne but it's never gonna be the same anyway. It was already severely corrupted and all the work that my dad's generation put into it and mine has been destroyed...

What time is it there anyway?

It
It's just turning 6 am...

Wifey is supposed to be getting up and the premarket is open. (Stock market)

Birds have been at it for two hours now.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok. It's 10 pm here. Our clocks will be going back an hour soon

You made me think there.... LOL... .I keep forgetting... not only is there a time difference between us... there is a totally opposite
season change.

Reactions: JohnDB