It's Happened Again Right Side Broadcasting Network Has Been Suspended From YouTube

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing like keeping the poor guy in suspense !! LOL... OH my goodness... I am funnier than usual today.
Fat fingered it but I fixed it. Look again.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Locking down 6.5 million people for one case is the best decision they could make u reckon... Hahaha... Man... Whatevz... :rolleyes:
The LONG incubation period was the problem... nobody knew if they were sick or not.
10 days for this one vs the flu which only has two days.
And then it took you 10 days to get test results back to see if that was what you had...that part was a fecal material public extravaganza. And the tests were somewhat sketchy... especially for the various strains that started to show up.

My son got the UK variant two weeks before they claimed it was here.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's also

Abominable

Unethical

Illegal

Terrible

Immoral

Criminal

Horrible

Detestable

Unscriptural

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's also

Abominable

Unethical

Illegal

Terrible

Immoral

Criminal

Horrible

Detestable

Unscriptural

I got that the 4,639th time you expressed your displeasure.

Trust me when I say I have my beef with the governments as it is. They have robbed me of earning half of my income and then taxed what pittance they allow me to make.

They slow roll out the vaccines... keeping me locked up...all kinds of rants I have.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I got that the 4,639th time you expressed your displeasure.
HAHAHAHAHA.... well you are SLOW then.... cuz I got that after the first 15 complaints... HAHAHAHA

Love Ya Dear @Cristo Rei ... How can you NOT love a guy who is learning the art of WAVING... LOL

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The LONG incubation period was the problem... nobody knew if they were sick or not.
10 days for this one vs the flu which only has two days.
And then it took you 10 days to get test results back to see if that was what you had...that part was a fecal material public extravaganza. And the tests were somewhat sketchy... especially for the various strains that started to show up.

My son got the UK variant two weeks before they claimed it was here.

Mate... 6,500,000 people... 1 case...

Try telling people who have lost everything
Try telling people that have lost loved one's to suicide

Your excuses are nothing but rubbish and a real insult to such people.

It's all stoopid...
It's all fake...
The evidence shows no pandemic

You have a conflict of interest anyway which is why u try not to engage u in such discussions cos u come out with such rubbish justyfying such bs pisses me off...

Hooray young people are committing suicide so that old people can live a few more months...

The immorality is simply disgusting really

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Enough stoopidity for me for the night...
The world's f^^^ed and it's never going back.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mate... 6,500,000 people... 1 case...

Try telling people who have lost everything
Try telling people that have lost loved one's to suicide

Your excuses are nothing but rubbish and a real insult to such people.

It's all stoopid...
It's all fake...
The evidence shows no pandemic

You have a conflict of interest anyway which is why u try not to engage u in such discussions cos u come out with such rubbish justyfying such bs pisses me off...

Hooray young people are committing suicide so that old people can live a few more months...

The immorality is simply disgusting really

That's there...I'm here. We had hospitals overflowing with patients and couldn't get in for other things that were emergencies.

We have had suicides because of the organ damage that wouldn't heal. Some were prominent figures.

Just saying that there's a huge difference between the two countries...and yours has fared better... believe it or not.

We are looking at a huge labor shortage as things come back. Not enough people to do the jobs needing done.
Everyone wants to go on vacation...but there won't be enough maids for hotels or restaurants with staff. Maintenance staff is also MIA so things that need service or repairs aren't getting fixed.

We are in rough shape. Same as a lot of other places that need trained, qualified staff to do skilled jobs. We were barely getting by before. Now it's exponentially worse.

We need skilled labor in logistics, service, assembly, administrative, food processing, and construction/maintenance.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's there...I'm here. We had hospitals overflowing with patients and couldn't get in for other things that were emergencies.

We have had suicides because of the organ damage that wouldn't heal. Some were prominent figures.

Just saying that there's a huge difference between the two countries...and yours has fared better... believe it or not.

We are looking at a huge labor shortage as things come back. Not enough people to do the jobs needing done.
Everyone wants to go on vacation...but there won't be enough maids for hotels or restaurants with staff. Maintenance staff is also MIA so things that need service or repairs aren't getting fixed.

We are in rough shape. Same as a lot of other places that need trained, qualified staff to do skilled jobs. We were barely getting by before. Now it's exponentially worse.

We need skilled labor in logistics, service, assembly, administrative, food processing, and construction/maintenance.

U have a conflict of interests... Morality is out the window... Millions of suicides or unemployed is nothing to u... And you'll try anything to disguise all the bs

A prime example of why such people should not be involved in this pandemic but are. People like Gates and a Fauci whose only concern is their stoopid... Vaksines...

Screw this whole fake topic it makes me sick

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
U have a conflict of interests... Morality is out the window... Millions of suicides or unemployed is nothing to u... And you'll try anything to disguise all the bs

A prime example of why such people should not be involved in this pandemic but are. People like Gates and a Fauci whose only concern is their stoopid... Vaksines...

Screw this whole fake topic it makes me sick

What conflict of interest?
I'm stating facts.

Google up which countries are planning on hiring more workers. USA tops the list.

I'm not saying that OZ is leaving the pandemic without blemish. Everyone has been harmed to some degree. But you have available workforce that is in good condition.
That's a huge plus. Our workforce was barely sufficient before. Now what remains are somewhat disabled by covid damages... meaning they can't do the same amount of work as before. Encephalitis reduced cognitive abilities, kidney and lung damages reduced physical stamina.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What conflict of interest?
I'm stating facts.

Google up which countries are planning on hiring more workers. USA tops the list.

I'm not saying that OZ is leaving the pandemic without blemish. Everyone has been harmed to some degree. But you have available workforce that is in good condition.
That's a huge plus. Our workforce was barely sufficient before. Now what remains are somewhat disabled by covid damages... meaning they can't do the same amount of work as before. Encephalitis reduced cognitive abilities, kidney and lung damages reduced physical stamina.

What conflict of interests? What does your wife do for work?
If she is in any way connected to the medical/pharmaceutical industry that means you and her have a conflict of interests...

Here's another example. Bill Gates is heavily invested in vaccines yet his the one telling everyone to vaccinate everyone...

It's known as a conflict of interests and has never been allowed in government or corporate boards... Surely u understand this...

See the thing about communism is that it's actually fantastic if u work for the state... I could never understand how so many people loved Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro and such... It's cos they worked for the state. But for people who don't work for the state your discriminated against.

Does your wife work for the state? Conflicted
Is she in medicine? Conflicted

Anyway... I'm not trying to pick on u... It is what it is... World is f×××ed and it's never going back... Communism is here and it's here to stay

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's really just another example of how society has strayed from the Bible...
Epidemics aren't new...
Moses wrote how to deal with epidemics...
Instructed by God... In Levíticus...
Yet how many Christians have spoke about it... None that I've seen...

Anything else is unscriptural and anti Christ as far as I'm concerned. Sacrificing the lives of the young to give the old and frail a few more weeks of live is immoral to say the least...

Kill a 40 year old to save an 80 year old...
This is today's logic

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei Happy thoughts.... Happy thoughts... think Happy thoughts... LOL

How many people did you wave at today??

Ye I know. I get so down when I look at what's happened in the world...

Not so much waving today but I think I said hi to about 40 people... ... As I took a hike through the rainforest to a waterfall...

I love waterfalls and lookouts, and there are pleny of them here...

I got stuck in the side of the road a few hours ago... In the mud... My van started sliding down this hill... Someone in a 4wd helped me out... Lucky cos I was fairly isolated... It's the good nature of most people... It's only a small percentage that spoil it

I'm trying to get some pictures off my fone and onto here...
Any idea how?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm trying to get some pictures off my fone and onto here...
Any idea how?
LOL Monks don't have phones .... remember ??? LOL Sorry... couldn't resist...

What a beautiful report you have given me.... SOAK in the BEAUTY.... SATURATE yourself in it... and
you will see... the cares of the world will fall off of you.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What conflict of interests? What does your wife do for work?
If she is in any way connected to the medical/pharmaceutical industry that means you and her have a conflict of interests...

Here's another example. Bill Gates is heavily invested in vaccines yet his the one telling everyone to vaccinate everyone...

It's known as a conflict of interests and has never been allowed in government or corporate boards... Surely u understand this...

See the thing about communism is that it's actually fantastic if u work for the state... I could never understand how so many people loved Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro and such... It's cos they worked for the state. But for people who don't work for the state your discriminated against.

Does your wife work for the state? Conflicted
Is she in medicine? Conflicted

Anyway... I'm not trying to pick on u... It is what it is... World is f×××ed and it's never going back... Communism is here and it's here to stay

You ought to know by now that I am not swayed by propaganda... like ever.
I usually don't get a flu shot. I had serious doubts about them coming up with a working vaccine. And if they did it probably would only have 50-60% effective rates. That's what I thought would happen. I had more hope in an antiviral than a vaccine.

Because immunology is a very complicated field of medicine.

But they went through the trials and had a whopping success. They knocked it out of the park. The guys who created this sort of vaccine were looking at unemployment soon because their field of research was out of favor before this pandemic hit.

Now they are super busy with new avenues of research and study and have come up with some novel approaches to other viruses that cause things like cancer and lukemia.

Solid tumors and liquid tumors are becoming more treatable all the time. I remember when lukemia was bad... really bad. You were going to be really sick and maybe have a 50-50 chance of survival. Nowadays they give you a bottle of pills and send you back to work. It's a nothing anymore.

Look...I was really skeptical. I was going to go through the research with a fine toothed comb and look for any excuse. But there is no excuse for the mRNA vaccines.

The AstraZeneca's vaccine? Whole nother story. I really wouldn't want that one. Their research is a disaster zone. It works...kinda. we don't know how well at what size dose. Complications from that vaccine are also a mystery.
And on that basis I would balk...
Then there's the HEK cell lines used to make it. Again not exactly comforting from a Christian perspective.

Soon enough the Chinese version of a vaccine will be available. (Sinopharm) I don't trust that one. Right now anything to do with China is suspect. Same thing with the Russian vaccine. The one coming out of India? Maybe.

Bill Gates conspiracy theories? You really shouldn't believe those things. Look, I was around when he was just getting started. What started out as self deprecating humor from "Pinky and the Brain" cartoons has become an industry. That was when there was only one telephone company in America.
Bill Gates is a geek...a very wealthy geek...but somewhat socially inept at the same time. That's why he really stays off camera. His wife is a lot better than he is at social graces. But she is not a "Belle at the Ball" either.
He never ever had charities on his mind until the Government made him do so. And then his angry, half-hearted attempts he made doing so (because of his agreements) became something that he enjoyed. A new challenge for him. Because that's what he does...he is driven towards his goals and has the money to do them.
He can outright buy a country if he wanted to...but he has other goals in mind. He is happy and miserable at the same time in his own isolated world. It's not like he can walk down to the pub for a pint.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your conflicted. You have a conflict of interests.

I'm not knocking you. At least your not listed as the "brainwashed" or "in denial"... Your type of dissonance is actually the only one thats understandable in my mind.

Theres still no evidence for a pandemic
Overall deaths has proven that it doesn't exist

Meanwhile...
Attempted suicides due to lockdowns here = 45,000
Suicides due to lockdowns here = 1,500
Average age = 40
Years of life lost = 60,000

Compared to
Deaths WITH covid. Not from. WITH covid = 900
Average age = 85
Years of life lost = 0

But who cares about them. Right... LoL. This world i's f^^^ed.
I'm sorry but I can't find any other adjective to describe it