It's time to impeach the impeachers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why are we talking about Hunter Biden? Of course, he's a creep. I could write a lot about how he's a creep. The question is if it's the President of the United States' job to try to dig up dirt on him in another country and threaten to withhold military aid unless they comply.

Some did. I agreed with Pelosi then too. I thought their calls for impeachment were not warranted.

Why do you want to talk about almost anything except Trump? Of course her campaign was poorly run. You could look at the states where the polls had her and Trump close and see how she neglected to campaign in critical states. I know because I did it. She was arrogant and thought she had already won. She also neglected to have get out the vote campaigns in some critical states. Too bad for her too that she didn't impress enough black voters to show up on election day. But why are we talking about that comedy of errors known as the "Clinton campaign of 2016"?

Now I have a question for you. We know, unless some unknown miracle occurs, the President does not need to fear being removed by a vote in the Senate. So what are Republicans really afraid of? They control the Senate. They'll vote to acquit. So what's the problem? And what are Trump supporters so upset about?

One clue may be seen in Pennsylvania where the law just got changed to ban straight ticket voting. Now why would Republicans want to do that? The answer is simple: They don't want voters who vote against Trump going into the voting booth and voting a straight Democratic ticket.

The question I was thinking about today was if Trump can squeak out another 0.23% win in Michigan. Ha, Biden is ahead by over 7%. It looks doubtful. But Trump was off to campaign in Michigan just as he came to Pennsylvania to campaign. Ah, he won Pennsylvania by less than a percent. Can he do it again? Again the answer appears to be no. Biden's ahead by 7%. That trend holds true in most of the swing states Trump won in 2016. Things have shifted by about 7%. Biden appears to me as mentally unstable as Trump -- perhaps he won't wind up the nominee. I hope not; but as things stand today, he'd win if the election were held today. Yes, in the electoral college. Trump has lost too much support in key states.

Then the next question is how many, if any, Republican Senators may lose in the next election if they vote to acquit?
I thought that the fact was that the blacks have never been better under Trump.

Sure the opposition is going full on to get every degenerate dregs out to vote now, Hillary did not want to be truly associated with such people, but now they are calling out all in total fear that they will loose to Trump, they are that desperate ! what a joke !

Trump has been the best President the USA has ever had, give him another term and even the village idiot will know that and the opposition will be clearly seen for the backward degenerate slandering morons that they truly are.

Reactions: Helen and Enoch111

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought that the fact was that the blacks have never been better under Trump.
I know Trump says that and would like to get them to believe it. We'll see if they drink that Kool-aide, won't we?

Sure the opposition is going full on to get every degenerate dregs out to vote now, Hillary did not want to be truly associated with such people, but now they are calling out all in total fear that they will loose to Trump, they are that desperate ! what a joke !

Trump has been the best President the USA has ever had, give him another term and even the village idiot will know that and the opposition will be clearly seen for the backward degenerate slandering morons that they truly are.
If the Democrats are the ones in fear, why is it that it's the Republicans whining and raising such a fuss over nothing? If Trump is so very right about impeachment increasing his popularity so that it ensures his re-election, why aren't the Republicans rejoicing about it?

I forget where I read it, but I saw an article that said some Russians were joking on television saying maybe they should get a room ready for Trump in case he needs a place to run to.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know Trump says that and would like to get them to believe it. We'll see if they drink that Kool-aide, won't we?
Looks like you are the one who has swallowed a gallon of Left-Liberal Kool-Aide about Mr. Trump. Christians should love the truth, not the disgusting nonsense that has been promoted by the Democrats from day one.

First they handed out the Kool-Aide about *Russian Collusion*, and when that was exposed as a pack of lies, then they found another ludicrous excuse to go after Trump with *whistleblower* baloney. Let's hope the voters can see that this is all about the abuse of power by Democrats, not Trump.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like you are the one who has swallowed a gallon of Left-Liberal Kool-Aide about Mr. Trump. Christians should love the truth, not the disgusting nonsense that has been promoted by the Democrats from day one.

First they handed out the Kool-Aide about *Russian Collusion*, and when that was exposed as a pack of lies, then they found another ludicrous excuse to go after Trump with *whistleblower* baloney. Let's hope the voters can see that this is all about the abuse of power by Democrats, not Trump.
Thanks for the laugh. I've never seen a President who could lie like this President, and it doesn't bother his supporters in the least.

I don't know about the Russian collusion stuff, but I seem to recall some of Trump's buddies went to jail as a result of that investigation. I do remember though that Donald Trump Junior admitted wanting to collude with the Russians -- I think maybe he was too dumb to know how to do it.

The facts are known in this case. Trump asked "Monica" Zelensky to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden. That's asking for foreign interference in an American election. If you like that kind of thing, I just you have wet your pants in joy over it. I find it disgraceful.

Republicans sound a lot like Putin. I found something he said about it at RT -- the Russian propaganda "news" outlet.

Trump’s impeachment is part of ‘political strife’, fate of his presidency not yet sealed – Moscow

This is just political infighting. A party that lost the elections, the Democrats, now seeks to achieve its goals with some other means. They first accused Trump of colluding with Russia but later it turned out that there was no collusion and it could not be used as a reason to impeach him, so they came up with accusations related to some alleged pressure he exerted on Ukraine…

I found another interesting story there -- about how the Trump administration severed its "free trade agreement" with a Marvel comics country.

Wakanda nonsense is this? USDA removes fictional Marvel comics nation from free trade list

The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has been left red-faced after one sleuth discovered the fictional nation of Wakanda in its online list of nations with whom the US has free trade agreements.

New York-based software engineer Francis Tseng first noticed Wakanda, of Marvel comics fame, on the US tariff list, complete with an excel spreadsheet showing individual tariff codes for various goods traded between the US including live animals including “live asses,” “mules and hinnies” as well as tobacco and alcohol.

“I was very confused at first and thought I misremembered the country from the movie and got it confused with something else,” Tseng said.

While on first glance it appears that USDA staff have yet to discover the magic and wonder of the fictional east-African nation in the Marvel cinematic universe, the agency claims the initial inclusion of the fictional nation was a “mistake” made as part of a test officials were running on the USDA’s Agricultural Tariff Tracker, a tool for tracking the cost of importing and exporting goods from countries with whom the US has free trade deals.

The Kingdom of Wakanda is the isolationist, ultra-advanced home of the Marvel superhero T’Challa aka Black Panther and was featured in the 2018 blockbuster bearing his name. To the disappointment of many online, it has since been removed from the USDA site.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
odds are trump can take care of himself, thing is, is the public going to correct this kind of thing and vote out these who waist all this time and energy to satisfy their own political views (actually their lobbyist agents who seek to get back what trump has taken from them) as though the public doesn't have the right to have who they voted for according to the rules.

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time to impeach the impeachers <---

Representatives are NOT impeachable...but they can be Expelled ;)

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the same slanderers make out that Trump is a fool as well, good luck with that, as he has the highest IQ of all USA Presidents bar for one.
The poor fellow can't even multiply seventeen by six in his head. His kids couldn't either. What a family of geniuses!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha, and we can also vote them out if we don't like them.

That was the original intent back when we had Statesman instead of;
Poli-(many)tics(bloodsucking creatures) buying elections and Glued to seats of honor, and Ignorant voters without a clue of The design and Constitutional Limits of our Government.

POWER OF Prayer and Glory to God...It's all according to His will :)

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Very Stable Genius -- warning, contains some uncouth language, but that shouldn't bother any Trump supporters.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You love liars more than those who can't multiply (or so say you).
I do not like liars, that is one reason I don't like Trump. I spotted Bill Clinton as a big liar before he got elected. I never cast one vote for him at all. I thought it shameful when the Democrats in the Senate didn't oust him over his perjury. He took an oath to uphold the laws of the land; and he broke that oath by lying in a court of law. But the Democrats said it was all about sex and voted to let him off. Now we see Republicans saying it's all about the 2016 election when it isn't.

You can see he's not such a genius, not if he can't multiply seventeen by six in his head. I have a friend who's pretty sharp and who likes Trump. I asked him what seventeen times six was. He did it in his head right away. I told him, "Maybe you should be President. You're smarter than Trump." Trump also lied about graduating at the top of his class at Wharton.

Indeed in his first year, I wrote President Trump a letter about why I wished I could trust him. I would like to have a President I could believe when he said something. World leaders are laughing at Trump behind his back. They don't take him seriously. NATO is falling apart; and Germany, France and Turkey ignore what Trump wants. He's losing allies around the world while China and Russia are increasing their influence.

Then there's the spending problem. I thought Democrats were big spenders! We're going downhill fast with the record spending bills and record debt. We will soon be in so much debt, the interest alone will become a major problem; and if interest rates go up, it will be a disaster.

I quit being a Republican when Trump won the nomination. I would have been embarrassed to admit being a Republican. I agree with Joe Walsh and what he says about Trump. He won't win, but if only he could. He's a real conservative.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious. How does this chart of a steady increase in the National Debt over all these years make Trump out a spendthrift? EVERYTHING keeps on going up and up all the time. And, besides, much of the money he has spent was to rebuild a Military Obama DIDN'T spend much money on. We need that military, or else we are sitting ducks.
National debt of the United States - Wikipedia

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is an excellent article on the sham impeachment of Donald Trump

December 17, 2019

The Impeachment Show Trial
By E.W. Jackson and Jerome Corsi

Representatives Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler set a very dangerous precedent when they refused to conduct impeachment hearings according to constitutional due process standards. Democrats are so desperate for power that they would overturn the election of a President of the United States based on their biased and partisan interpretation of his telephone conversation with a foreign leader.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was initially reluctant to risk the electoral backlash of impeachment. She finally bowed to far-left pressure, ignoring the President's astounding economic and foreign policy successes. Her worst nightmare is coming true -- rising approval for President Trump and rising disapproval for the Democrat Party and their presidential candidates.

This is because the impeachment process we are witnessing is decidedly un-American. Using secretive, totalitarian-style, one-party interrogations is not due process and is unworthy of a constitutional republic.

Democrats ignored the constitutional standard for impeachment to remove a president: “Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.” No unbiased adjudicator could conclude that President Trump’s telephone discussion with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky is an impeachable offense. Far from a “high crime,” the President was carrying out his duty to the people of the United States. He was guarding our treasure and protecting our national integrity. Ukraine has been one of the most corrupt nations in the world, and he was right to request an investigation. If taxpayer funded aide was used as leverage to enrich the former vice president’s son, the American people should know.

Instead of thanking the President for his diligence, Democrats in Congress had the temerity to accuse him of committing an “abuse of power.” The Executive Branch of the United States government is separate and co-equal. George Washington University law professor and constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley told the House Judiciary Committee that it would be Congress abusing power if they try to stop the President from exercising his constitutional prerogatives. Schiff, Nader and Pelosi ignored that unbiased counsel.

They have chosen instead to drag the country through an impeachment process while trampling the constitutional and due process rights of a sitting President. If they ignore his rights, why would they respect those of the average citizen?

Due process rules are not reserved to criminal trials alone. They are essentially the same in regulatory and administrative hearings. Those rules reach even to private entities operating under “color of law.” To suggest that a proceeding as grave as a presidential impeachment need not follow the same basic procedural rules of fairness is ludicrous on its face.

Hearsay is excluded from evidence in court proceedings because it is notoriously unreliable. Yet Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent and acting U.S. ambassador to Ukraine William Taylor were called before the House Intelligence Committee with great pomp and ceremony to offer only hearsay. Defendants always have a right to confront their accusers, yet the “whistleblower” remains an anonymous figure.

Adam Schiff went beyond hearsay to outright falsehood. Speaking on the floor of Congress, he reported that President Trump said to President Zelensky, “I want you to dig up dirt on my opponent and lots of it.” The President said nothing of the kind. Schiff later claimed it was a “parody.” This is the same Adam Schiff who said he had incontrovertible evidence that President Trump colluded with Russia. The only conclusion supported by evidence is that Adam Schiff is a pathological liar.

Democrats also violated the principle that the accused has a right to a vigorous defense. The earliest hearings were closed to Republicans. Information from those inquiries was selectively leaked to the press. Depositions were taken in secret. Rep. Andy Biggs, Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, compared the sessions to Soviet secret hearings. He proposed a resolution on the House floor to condemn and censure Schiff, but of course House Democrats tabled the proposal.

Long gone is the Democratic Party of President John F. Kennedy, Vice President Hubert Humphrey, Senators Scoop Jackson and Sam Nunn.
It is now a party of hardcore leftists, more aligned with Karl Marx than Thomas Jefferson. They are now completely driven by extreme leftist ideology. Lacking evidence that President Trump committed any crime or even did anything morally wrong, they recklessly passed articles of impeachment, with no regard to the great damage they are doing to our Republic. The Democratic Party once had statesmen, but it is now the refuge of demagogues.

Their Stalinist impeachment show trial demonstrated gross disrespect for our elections and the peaceful transition of power. This has been nothing less than an attempted coup d’etat, but these de facto communist revolutionaries will face the wrath of the American voter. Tuesday, November 3, 2020 will be a day of reckoning.

Bishop E.W. Jackson, retired attorney and Dr. Jerome Corsi, author and journalist are members of the STAND Against Communism Political Action Committee. www.standagainstcommunism.com

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/the_impeachment_show_trial.html

America has been sold out a long time ago, by both Democrats and Republicans, yet they all swear on the Bible during inauguration.

It's a farce.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not like liars, that is one reason I don't like Trump. I spotted Bill Clinton as a big liar before he got elected. I never cast one vote for him at all. I thought it shameful when the Democrats in the Senate didn't oust him over his perjury. He took an oath to uphold the laws of the land; and he broke that oath by lying in a court of law. But the Democrats said it was all about sex and voted to let him off. Now we see Republicans saying it's all about the 2016 election when it isn't.

You can see he's not such a genius, not if he can't multiply seventeen by six in his head. I have a friend who's pretty sharp and who likes Trump. I asked him what seventeen times six was. He did it in his head right away. I told him, "Maybe you should be President. You're smarter than Trump." Trump also lied about graduating at the top of his class at Wharton.

Indeed in his first year, I wrote President Trump a letter about why I wished I could trust him. I would like to have a President I could believe when he said something. World leaders are laughing at Trump behind his back. They don't take him seriously. NATO is falling apart; and Germany, France and Turkey ignore what Trump wants. He's losing allies around the world while China and Russia are increasing their influence.

Then there's the spending problem. I thought Democrats were big spenders! We're going downhill fast with the record spending bills and record debt. We will soon be in so much debt, the interest alone will become a major problem; and if interest rates go up, it will be a disaster.

I quit being a Republican when Trump won the nomination. I would have been embarrassed to admit being a Republican. I agree with Joe Walsh and what he says about Trump. He won't win, but if only he could. He's a real conservative.

All politicians are liars, Trump isn't a politician though, not in your traditional sense.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious. How does this chart of a steady increase in the National Debt over all these years make Trump out a spendthrift?
You are looking at the accumulated national debt. To get that to go down, the government needs to run surpluses.

After the financial calamity, Obama's plan was to spend a lot on the fiscal stimulus package, then reduce the national deficit. It was working too. The annual deficits were coming down. Then Trump came in and the massive wasteful spending started again.

Income to the Treasury has been going up; but the spending has gone up more. If spending had been kept under control, the deficits could have been changed to surpluses, reducing the national debt total. Instead the Republicans went on a spending spree.

U.S. government's annual budget deficit largest since 2012

The U.S. government ended fiscal year 2019 with the largest budget deficit in seven years as gains in tax receipts were offset by higher spending and growing debt service payments, the Treasury department said on Friday.

It is the first time since the early 1980s that the budget gap has widened over four consecutive years. The figures reflect the second full budget year under U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, and come at a time when the country has an expanding tax base with moderate economic growth and an unemployment rate currently near a 50-year low.

The U.S. budget deficit widened to $984 billion, which was 4.6% of the nation’s gross domestic product. The previous fiscal year deficit was $779 billion, with a deficit-to-GDP-ratio of 3.8%. Total receipts increased by 4% to $3.5 trillion but outlays rose by 8.2% to $4.4 trillion.

“Americans from all walks of life are flourishing again thanks to pro-growth policies enacted by this administration,” Acting Office of Management and Budget Director Russ Vought said in a statement accompanying the figures.

The deficit reached a peak of $1.4 trillion in 2009 as the Obama administration and Congress took emergency measures to shore up the nation’s banking system during the global financial crisis and provide stimulus to an economy in recession.

The annual budget deficit had been reduced to $585 billion by the end of former President Barack Obama’s second term in 2016 and Republicans in Congress during that time criticized Obama, a Democrat, for not reducing it further.

Since then, the budget deficit has jumped due in part to the Republican’s overhaul of the tax system, which in the short term reduced revenues, and an increase in military spending. By the end of fiscal 2019, corporate tax payments were up 5%. Customs duties, which have been boosted by the Trump administration’s levying of tariffs on China and others, were up 70% year-on-year to a record high.

Hard numbers here: US Federal Deficit for FY2020 will be $1,101 billion according to federal budget.

usgs_chartDp01f.png

We are on track to becoming a banana republic like Venezuela and Zimbabwe if we don't get the spending under control.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All politicians are liars, Trump isn't a politician though, not in your traditional sense.
Some are a lot worse than others. I think Joe Walsh is fairly honest. Even when I disagree with him, I think he's being honest about what he thinks. I also trust Governor Weld a lot more than Trump; and I wish Weld or Walsh could be the Republican nominee.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You are looking at the accumulated national debt. To get that to go down, the government needs to run surpluses.

After the financial calamity, Obama's plan was to spend a lot on the fiscal stimulus package, then reduce the national deficit. It was working too. The annual deficits were coming down. Then Trump came in and the massive wasteful spending started again.

Income to the Treasury has been going up; but the spending has gone up more. If spending had been kept under control, the deficits could have been changed to surpluses, reducing the national debt total. Instead the Republicans went on a spending spree.

U.S. government's annual budget deficit largest since 2012

The U.S. government ended fiscal year 2019 with the largest budget deficit in seven years as gains in tax receipts were offset by higher spending and growing debt service payments, the Treasury department said on Friday.

It is the first time since the early 1980s that the budget gap has widened over four consecutive years. The figures reflect the second full budget year under U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, and come at a time when the country has an expanding tax base with moderate economic growth and an unemployment rate currently near a 50-year low.

The U.S. budget deficit widened to $984 billion, which was 4.6% of the nation’s gross domestic product. The previous fiscal year deficit was $779 billion, with a deficit-to-GDP-ratio of 3.8%. Total receipts increased by 4% to $3.5 trillion but outlays rose by 8.2% to $4.4 trillion.

“Americans from all walks of life are flourishing again thanks to pro-growth policies enacted by this administration,” Acting Office of Management and Budget Director Russ Vought said in a statement accompanying the figures.

The deficit reached a peak of $1.4 trillion in 2009 as the Obama administration and Congress took emergency measures to shore up the nation’s banking system during the global financial crisis and provide stimulus to an economy in recession.

The annual budget deficit had been reduced to $585 billion by the end of former President Barack Obama’s second term in 2016 and Republicans in Congress during that time criticized Obama, a Democrat, for not reducing it further.

Since then, the budget deficit has jumped due in part to the Republican’s overhaul of the tax system, which in the short term reduced revenues, and an increase in military spending. By the end of fiscal 2019, corporate tax payments were up 5%. Customs duties, which have been boosted by the Trump administration’s levying of tariffs on China and others, were up 70% year-on-year to a record high.

Hard numbers here: US Federal Deficit for FY2020 will be $1,101 billion according to federal budget.

usgs_chartDp01f.png

We are on track to becoming a banana republic like Venezuela and Zimbabwe if we don't get the spending under control.

The debt is never going to be repaid. It can't be repaid when every dollar is loaned into existence at interest. It's a mathematical impossibility. Nothing has changed since the debacle back in 2008. The economy is not improving, and hasn't been in any significant way. This isn't about politics at all. These rosy employment numbers are pure nonsense. These jobs are all in government, or they're part time, and they don't take into account all the people who have simply dropped out of the job market altogether.

Who really pays those tariffs? The consumer does, that's who. Shipping companies are scrapping their ships because tariffs and sanctions are never good for commerce. The US manufacturing base was exported so all those companies no longer export from the US. All those ships that used to carry stuff away from the US have to find something else to load, but what? Garbage is a big export for the US, but it doesn't pay that much.

We were a banana republic a long time ago. Corruption is endemic and pervasive in the US. In an honest legitimate government, someone like Hilary Clinton would have been behind bars a long time ago. There is no way Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. He was so deep into it, he was untouchable. He is either basking in the sun in some secluded place, or the deep state got to him. He's probably dead, but there's no way he killed himself. He knew too much. He knew if he could get to trial, he could plea bargain. He knows where all the bodies are buried. He won't be the last one to die under mysterious circumstances either. I'm sure there are others who know just as much as he did.

Reactions: Helen

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I'm curious. How does this chart of a steady increase in the National Debt over all these years make Trump out a spendthrift? EVERYTHING keeps on going up and up all the time. And, besides, much of the money he has spent was to rebuild a Military Obama DIDN'T spend much money on. We need that military, or else we are sitting ducks.

Our military is a sitting duck anyways. China and Russia have been buzzing our fleets for years with impunity. They can shut the whole fleet down with the flip of the a switch, probably our defense contractors farmed out so much of the technology to China. Our military is a horrendous joke, and pouring money on it isn't going to make it any better. The US is doing what all empires in decline do, they get themselves overextended financially, militarily, etc. until the whole house of cards comes tumbling down. Look at how the rest of the world not only despises the US, but laughs as it sanctions other countries who just thumb their noses, and ignore them.

Just about every war, conflict, coup attempt the US has undertaken has been a resounding failure. When are these clowns going to learn?

Reactions: Helen

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

For Clinton to get dragged into court for fornicating was a bit ridiculous imo. After all, the US is a country that practically glorifies free sex, fornication, deviancy, perversions of all kinds, etc. Trump's impeachment is only the next step in the government's decline into a circus.

The thing about Trump is that the establishment hates him. When everyone hates someone that bad, they have to be doing something right. I can't figure out what's really going on. Trump is either a complete buffoon, or he's a genius.

Reactions: Helen and Willie T