I've Been Here A Long Time But ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul

Aug 19, 2006
I've been here a long time but Hammerstone, asked me to write a short “Introduction” of myself since recently becoming a member of staff. I am a 63 year old pastor, currently serving a small home based church. My wife and I have been married for 43 years; we have two children and two grandchildren. One of my greatest joys is studying the Word of God, in the original languages as much as possible and with my Companion Bible, a Strong’s Concordance, and several computer and internet programs. I accepted Christ as my Savior at the age of 5.

I will probably add more as time goes on.

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
I've been here a long time but Hammerstone, asked me to write a short “Introduction” of myself since recently becoming a member of staff. I am a 63 year old pastor, currently serving a small home based church. My wife and I have been married for 43 years; we have two children and two grandchildren. One of my greatest joys is studying the Word of God, in the original languages as much as possible and with my Companion Bible, a Strong’s Concordance, and several computer and internet programs. I accepted Christ as my Savior at the age of 5.

I will probably add more as time goes on.