jason aldean video

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am usually the last to see stuff like this ..i am not a big country music fan especially todays country.

but the woke movement is having a fit even country singer Cheryl crow spoke out against it..

is it racist promotes Violence ? i fail to see it
i am not crazy about jason aldean or his image earing in each ear

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am usually the last to see stuff like this ..i am not a big country music fan especially todays country.

but the woke movement is having a fit even country singer Cheryl crow spoke out against it..

I'm finding I have a growing collection of today's patriotic music. What a time to live in!!

Much love!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It's an absolute nitpick, it's not racist, the message of the song is basically don't try thuggish behaviour in a small town (especially in the USA where you can get shot if you try anything stupid in a small town), the video footage used in the music video shows thugs rioting that have absolutely no respect for the cops.

All the media has done is driven this song to no.1 on the Billboards.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hopefully this waking up our country to the nonsense where criminals do no wrong. and those who want to defend themselves and their families are criminals..