Jer 33 Jerusalem

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ATP

Jan 3, 2015
U.S.A.
Will the New Jerusalem be set up where the old Jerusalem is now, geographically? I was curious after reading Jer 33.

Jer 33:10 NIV “This is what the Lord says: ‘You say about this place, “It is a desolate waste, without people or animals.” Yet in the towns of Judah and the streets of Jerusalem that are deserted, inhabited by neither people nor animals, there will be heard once more

Jer 33:13 NIV In the towns of the hill country, of the western foothills and of the Negev, in the territory of Benjamin, in the villages around Jerusalem and in the towns of Judah, flocks will again pass under the hand of the one who counts them,’ says the Lord.

Jer 33:16 NIV In those days Judah will be saved and Jerusalem will live in safety. This is the name by which it will be called: The Lord Our Righteous Savior.’

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I think Jeremiah 33 is about some kind of war that has or will happen. Possibly a prophetic revelation into the future destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD? Not quite sure but I've always wondered about this verse? :huh:

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
O My>What are you talking about>Do you even know or are you just taking verses out of the bible and making a thread?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Its very intro to me when with no Ghost reads the bible and takes the struggles of Israel and there are many>>say is this prophecy? > If you are saying this >you ARE lost and have no understanding of bible prophecy because you where thought wrong!