Jerusalem: A Fig Tree That Will Bud Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Now you're trying to mix logic with prophecy. Which is it: God's word or your logic? So, to respond to your logic, I'd have to say that Cyrus did make the original decree, and the temple did get built first. But the written word of God says that the city of Jerusalem would get built also by this same proclamation.

And so, your own self-proclaimed "word of God" contradicts the written word of God. Which do you think is wrong?

The city did not get fully rebuilt until well after your 49 year period. And so, your logic is faulty. I would repent of your false prophesying, and stop doing it. And quite frankly, if you were really prophesying, you wouldn't have to even argue the point!

I'm not contradicting the written word of GOD, but your misleading words.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you taking wrong and false dates from devilish sources to spread your tares in this Christian site? Your false testimony of the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- is a stumbling block to my brothers in Christ. Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective.

I think you need to repent of your unloving ways.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can I explain to you that Christians can try to *interpret* the word of God without being "evil?"
I tried to tell you his M.O. He just pastes random stuff from some sight (maybe his site) with random scriptures that mostly don't match up in full to the conversations being had, and anyone who disagrees (if you can even understand) is a false prophet type.

Its like being a former hippy and spaced there is like a wall printing out continual passages pasted all over the wall, and all the while the wall was laughing at you for trying to reason with a wall !!:D:cool:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried to tell you his M.O. He just pastes random stuff from some sight (maybe his site) with random scriptures that mostly don't match up in full to the conversations being had, and anyone who disagrees (if you can even understand) is a false prophet type.

Its like being a former hippy and spaced there is like a wall printing out continual passages pasted all over the wall, and all the while the wall was laughing at you for trying to reason with a wall !!:D:cool:

Yea, I never give up trying to help someone get their act together. God never gave up on me. But I hear ya. Thanks.