Jerusalem: A Fig Tree That Will Bud Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still like the "Artistic Liscense"

Daniel wrote "Seventy Weeks" if he mean "Four Hundred Ninety Years" he would have written such, he didnt

Your not going to change what is written Randy, it's that simple

I edited my last post, and added a couple more passages. I'm not changing anything. This is how flexible the Scriptures themselves refer to a week or a sabbath!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I edited my last post, and added a couple more passages. I'm not changing anything. This is how flexible the Scriptures themselves refer to a week or a sabbath!
You mean "Artistic Liscense"

Not one jot or tittle will be changed, and you claim flexibility to create your doctrine, smiles!

If Daniel meant for (Seventy Weeks) to mean (Four Hundred Ninety Years) he would have written such, he didnt!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean "Artistic Liscense"

Not one jot or tittle will be changed, and you claim flexibility to create your doctrine, smiles!

If Daniel meant for (Seventy Weeks) to mean (Four Hundred Ninety Years) he would have written such, he didnt!

Suit yourself.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
This is one possible interpretation, as I see it. Rome may have "confirmed the 70th Week covenant" by putting Jesus to death. That is, the Roman ruler adjudicated at Jesus' trial, delivering him to be executed, thus fulfilling biblical prophecy. In the midst of the 70th Week Pilate ended the sacrifices of the Law by putting the Messiah to death, thus rendering the Law nil.

Jesus, the Messiah, was said to come *after* the 69 Weeks. Thus, he came in the 70th Week to fulfill the covenant in his death. It was then, after the 70th Week was completed in the midst of that Week that the Roman Army came to desolate the city and the sanctuary, which was in 70 AD.

Dan 9.26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One [Messiah] will be put to death and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come [Rome] will destroy the city and the sanctuary [70 AD]. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed. 27 He [Rome] will confirm a covenant [fulfill the Law] with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering [invalidate the Law]. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation [the Roman Army], until the end that is decreed is poured out on it [the 70 AD destruction of the temple].

I consider this a very possible interpretation. Vs. 27 is a recapitulation of vs. 26.

Vs. 26: After 69 Weeks--Messiah in the 70th Week. Messiah killed. Jerusalem destroyed.
Vs. 27: Rome confirms biblical prophecy of the Messiah in the 70th Week. Temple destroyed.

THE PROPHETIC FACTS AS THEY HAPPENED (NO MATTER BIBLICAL TRANSLATIONS)
Daniel 9:.26-27-CJB- WHAT PREVAILS IS THE WORD OF GOD. The Word is GOD.

V.26 - Then, AFTER (yeah AFTER) after the sixty-two weeks, MASHIACH will be cut off and have nothing.The people of A PRINCE (YEAH A PRINCE) yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over. (This has nothing to do with the destruction of Israel in the year 70AD, AS FOLLOWS WITH SOME QUESTIONS:

V.27 He (he WHOM? the PRINCE; who is he?) he will make a STRONG COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week [of years]. (THE WEEK 70th)
Do you see? This SATANIC PRINCE will RULE the last week, the week 70th, BY ENTIRE. And he will make a strong COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week[of years]. (This prince was/is not a contemporary of JESUS, absolutely)

What kind of strong COVENANT the satanic PRINCE will make with leaders? Who are these leaders? By the way, the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 will be divided in two periods of 3,5 years by the evil Prince - Revelation 11:v.2 and Revelation 13:v.5.
In this POINT, that is, AFTER the END of the week 62, the prophecy is still to the beginning of the week 70th, and A PRINCE will start to work in his strong COVENANT with leaders; (What kind of Covenant? - Revelation 11:v.2 and Revelation 13:v.5

Therefore, in this point the FIRST half of the week 70th isn't started yet, it is I would say in stand by until this current time, and the STRONG COVENANT of the satanic PRINCE with the LEADERS will take place or will be applied for ONE WEEK, then the week 70th starts, I believe it will be in this current decade, there is a period of time AND EVENTS called as FIRST AND SECOND HALFS of the last week - the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27- that WILL be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE.

... he -the EVIL PRINCE- shall confirm the COVENANT WITH MANY FOR ONE WEEK: and IN THE MIDST OF THE WEEK he-THE EVIL PRINCE-shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Scripture does not say JESUS was crucified IN 29 AD, many people are saying that, not Scripture. What Scripture says is that AFTER, yeah, AFTER the week 62 plus 7 the Messiah is"cut off" - crucified .

JESUS was not crucified neither in the week 69 -483 years fulfilled-, because the week 69 ENDED IN 34 BC (517BC-483 years), so JESUS was not crucified in the week 69th but AFTER the END of week 69, but also was not crucified in the midst of the week 70th that will be RULED by the Wicked Prince; so who says JESUS was crucified in the middle of week 70th is lying, it's a devilish lie, this week 70th is/will be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE by the entire IN THE CURRENT TIME. The evil Prince was not a contemporary of JESUS, absolutely. THE evil Prince will manifest himself in this CURRENT decade, that is between 2020 to 2030, and the period of 7 years is within this current decade.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean suit the truth of Gods written truth, Daniel wrote "Sevenry Weeks, not "Four Hundred Ninety Years" and that's a fact

I've found it never warrants trying to beat *your truth* into somebody else, whether you believe it's the true word of God or not. God's word doesn't come banging down your door. It convicts and relies on the human conscience. It doesn't respond to a beating.

John 10.27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've found it never warrants trying to beat *your truth* into somebody else, whether you believe it's the true word of God or not. God's word doesn't come banging down your door. It convicts and relies on the human conscience. It doesn't respond to a beating.

John 10.27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
Hebrews 4:12KJV
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THE PROPHETIC FACTS AS THEY HAPPENED (NO MATTER BIBLICAL TRANSLATIONS)
Daniel 9:.26-27-CJB- WHAT PREVAILS IS THE WORD OF GOD. The Word is GOD.

V.26 - Then, AFTER (yeah AFTER) after the sixty-two weeks, MASHIACH will be cut off and have nothing.The people of A PRINCE (YEAH A PRINCE) yet to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, but his end will come with a flood, and desolations are decreed until the war is over. (This has nothing to do with the destruction of Israel in the year 70AD, AS FOLLOWS WITH SOME QUESTIONS:

V.27 He (he WHOM? the PRINCE; who is he?) he will make a STRONG COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week [of years]. (THE WEEK 70th)
Do you see? This SATANIC PRINCE will RULE the last week, the week 70th, BY ENTIRE. And he will make a strong COVENANT with LEADERS for ONE week[of years]. (This prince was/is not a contemporary of JESUS, absolutely)

Nothing you're saying here disproves the theory that it was the prince of Rome, a military leader, who destroys the city and the sanctuary, which took place in 70 AD. The Romans presided over Jerusalem, and thus over the region of the OT Covenant, during the "Week" of Jesus' earthly ministry. And the military official, governor Pilate, "confirmed the covenant of sacrifice," by turning Jesus over to be executed as a sacrifice for sin.

This was for only half a week, since the sacrificial system was only good for half of the "Week" of Jesus' earthly ministry. The sacrificial system was terminated in Heaven once Jesus had died.

When the prophecy indicates there will be 70 Weeks of years, there is no obligation that the 70th Week be a *complete Week.* The 70th Week is the only Week that doesn't have to be completed as a full Week for it to be one of the 70 Weeks. If it is only half a Week, it is still the 70th Week!

JESUS was not crucified neither in the week 69 -483 years fulfilled-, because the week 69 ENDED IN 34 BC (517BC-483 years), so JESUS was not crucified in the week 69th but AFTER the END of week 69, but also was not crucified in the midst of the week 70th that will be RULED by the Wicked Prince; so who says JESUS was crucified in the middle of week 70th is lying, it's a devilish lie, this week 70th is/will be RULED by the EVIL PRINCE by the entire IN THE CURRENT TIME. The evil Prince was not a contemporary of JESUS, absolutely. THE evil Prince will manifest himself in this CURRENT decade, that is between 2020 to 2030, and the period of 7 years is within this current decade.

You're not going to get any reasonable argument when you suggest the view of another is a "devilish lie." Furthermore, your timeline is disputed. So you may not be accurate enough to base any belief on any kind of precise date.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 4:12KJV
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Yes, but be careful how you use the word of God, and what kind of character you have when you use it.

Exodus 20.7 “You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name."

James 3.1 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Why are you starting the 7 Weeks at 517 BC? We are told it is the decree to rebuild Jerusalem that starts the clock--not the end of the temple building project!
This is where I would disagree with you, and why I think the clock starts at the decree in 457 BC. This leads us to the beginning of Christ's ministry, which is designed to fulfill the 6 things listed in the redemption history of Israel.

You are being evasive, show us a demonstration by the Word of GOD, as I do below:

What prevails is the Word of GOD.

587 - 559 B.C.-Judah is conquered by Babylon-Jerusalem and the First Temple are destroyed; most Jews are exiled to Babylon. (TRUE)

559 B.C.
-Babylon is conquered by Cyrus - Cyrus's reigns lasted from 559-538 B.C. (TRUE)]
The rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem is AUTHORIZED by Cyrus in his 1st year- 559 B.C - Ezra 5:v.13 and 6:v.3. (TRUE)

Temple reconstruction ended in around 516 B.C. - Ezra 6:v.15- 15 And this house was finished on the third day of the month Adar, which was in the SIXTH YEAR of the reign of Darius the king.
(TRUE)

First year of Darius 522 B.C.---> his sixth year - 516 B.C. Temple reconstruction ended in around 516 B.C. Ezra 6:v.15-(TRUE)

Captivity of Israel = 70 years, so 587 B.C. - 70 = 517 B.C. (TRUE)
End of the rebuilding of the Temple was in around 516 B.C. according to Scripture quoted above.
- Ezra 6:v.15 (TRUE)

7 weeks = 49 years-.--->
517 B.C. - 49 = 468 B.C. (TRUE)

62 weeks = 434 years..---> 468 B.C - 434 B.C = 34 B.C. (TRUE, IT'S A FACT) Until this point 483 years or 69 weeks - 62 plus 7 weeks - of prophecy have LITERALLY fulfilled itself, i.e. FROM YEAR 517 B.C. UNTIL YEAR 34 B.C.. THIS IS REAL.
NOTE: In this point JESUS was not born yet. In this point we are in the year 34 B.C., after 483 years from the END of CAPTIVITY that is from 517 B.C. to 34 B.C..THIS IS TRUER. So, it remains now to describe the fulfillment of the week 70th.

From years 34 B.C (517-483 years) until the birth of JESUS passed around 30 years-Year 4BC. A majority of scholars assume a date between 6 BC and 4 BC. (TRUE)

Jesus was born around 4 BC, so there was a gap of 30 years, from 34 B.C. until JESUS's birth-4BC. The week 70th, the last week of years-7 years-Daniel 9:v.27 stayed in suspense, I would say it stayed in stand by. See, if we were to LITERALLY consider the prophetic 490 years, the prophecy would have been plainly fulfilled in the year 27 BC, of course, that is before JESUS's birth, obviously. No sense.

JESUS was born -4BC- and conclude His Ministry around year 29AD and was cut off - crucified. Until this present time the events of the FIRST half of the week 70th it is still to be fulfilled according Revelation 11:v.2 ans Revelation 13:v.5, and in the middle of the week 70th will occur the manifestation of the Abomination of Desolation or in the beginning of SECOND HALF, and it until the consumation, until the END of this Devil's world, whose END is already running.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Nothing you're saying here disproves the theory that it was the prince of Rome, a military leader, who destroys the city and the sanctuary, which took place in 70 AD. The Romans presided over Jerusalem, and thus over the region of the OT Covenant, during the "Week" of Jesus' earthly ministry. And the military official, governor Pilate, "confirmed the covenant of sacrifice," by turning Jesus over to be executed as a sacrifice for sin.

This was for only half a week, since the sacrificial system was only good for half of the "Week" of Jesus' earthly ministry. The sacrificial system was terminated in Heaven once Jesus had died.

When the prophecy indicates there will be 70 Weeks of years, there is no obligation that the 70th Week be a *complete Week.* The 70th Week is the only Week that doesn't have to be completed as a full Week for it to be one of the 70 Weeks. If it is only half a Week, it is still the 70th Week!

Of course disaproves your preaching, it because your post is evasive and according human perspective, nothing according GOD's perspective. You are a mere historyteller, what you wrote has nothing to do with the Word of GOD.

You're not going to get any reasonable argument when you suggest the view of another is a "devilish lie." Furthermore, your timeline is disputed. So you may not be accurate enough to base any belief on any kind of precise date.

Though you disagree, all lie come from the Devil, so the lie is devilish. You have not any timeline from 587 BC - 490 years of prophecy - based in the Word of GOD, you may fabricate one to adapt the Word of GOD to a false interpretation.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are being evasive, show us a demonstration by the Word of GOD, as I do below:

End of the rebuilding of the Temple was in around 516 B.C. according to Scripture quoted above.- Ezra 6:v.15 (TRUE)

7 weeks = 49 years-.---> 517 B.C. - 49 = 468 B.C. (TRUE)
[/QUOTE]

Same answer as I gave you before. This is not the word of God. This is *your interpretation* of the word of God. The word of God *does not say* 517 BC to 468 BC is the 49 years Daniel speaks of. My interpretation is equally valid, being subjectively applied. The 49 years is from 457 BC to 408 BC. This is the time when the King stepped up efforts to complete the original decree of Cyrus to rebuild both the temple and the city of Jerusalem. The temple had been completed, but the King fixed some of what was lacking in the temple worship, and then proceeded to start the process of rebuilding the city.

To say your *interpretation* of where the 49 years fits in is not the same thing as asking whether there are 49 years between 517 BC and 468 BC. While it may be true that this span of time covers 49 years, and whereas it may be true that the Bible speaks of a 49 year period, it is *not* biblical to say that it identifies where the 49 years fits in terms of dates.

My interpretation fits the biblical time frame for the rebuilding of the temple. I don't think your your time frame properly covers the time of Nehemiah, who oversaw the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem. Nehemiah may have started rebuilding the wall in 444 BC, and this does not fit within your time period of 517 BC-468 BC.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course disaproves your preaching, it because your post is evasive and according human perspective, nothing according GOD's perspective. You are a mere historyteller, what you wrote has nothing to do with the Word of GOD.

Though you disagree, all lie come from the Devil, so the lie is devilish. You have not any timeline from 587 BC - 490 years of prophecy - based in the Word of GOD, you may fabricate one to adapt the Word of GOD to a false interpretation.

If you wish to call me "devilish," I must conclude that as a Christian you demonstrate bad character. If you wish to be more civil, I will accept that.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
End of the rebuilding of the Temple was in around 516 B.C. according to Scripture quoted above.- Ezra 6:v.15 (TRUE)

7 weeks = 49 years-.---> 517 B.C. - 49 = 468 B.C. (TRUE)

Same answer as I gave you before. This is not the word of God. This is *your interpretation* of the word of God. The word of God *does not say* 517 BC to 468 BC is the 49 years Daniel speaks of. My interpretation is equally valid, being subjectively applied. The 49 years is from 457 BC to 408 BC.

No, your interpretation IS NOT VALID, your source is a mislead source, a devilish source.

By the Word of GOD I tell that what you are preaching IS NOT VALID AT ALL, it is a mislead interpretation, a FALSE interpretation, because
"The 49 years is NOT, YEAH, IS NOT, from 457 BC to 408 BC." though you disagree, the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD - considers devilish/satanic all false testimony, all false interpretation of His Word.

The rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem was AUTHORIZED by Cyrus in his 1st year 538 BC- Ezra 5:v.13 and 6:v.3 confirms the authorization of Cyrus-(this is TRUE). The rebuild of the Temple lasted 21 years and it ended in the Darius around 517 BC.

The 49 years is from 517 BC to 468 BC.That said, what you are preaching saying "The 49 years is from 457 BC to 408 BC." is FAke, is false, is diabolic surely, IT IS FROM A FALSE SOURCE. 517 - 457 = .

The 49 years is from 457 BC to 408 BC. This is the time when the King stepped up efforts to complete the original decree of Cyrus to rebuild both the temple and the city of Jerusalem. The temple had been completed, but the King fixed some of what was lacking in the temple worship, and then proceeded to start the process of rebuilding the city.

Your preaching here is false, based on false sources, it is an evil invention, it fits not IN THE WORD OF GOD - THE WORD IS GOD- your preaching I would say it be diabolical, because it is tares that you are sowing here on this Christian site, actually it is a STUMBLING BLOCK TO MY BROTHERS IN CHRIST .

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
To say your *interpretation* of where the 49 years fits in is not the same thing as asking whether there are 49 years between 517 BC and 468 BC. While it may be true that this span of time covers 49 years, and whereas it may be true that the Bible speaks of a 49 year period, it is *not* biblical to say that it identifies where the 49 years fits in terms of dates.

What is not biblical is your source and what you are preaching here in this Christian site, where the true Word of GOD is preached. But you prefer to sow your tares.

My interpretation fits the biblical time frame for the rebuilding of the temple. I don't think your your time frame properly covers the time of Nehemiah, who oversaw the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem. Nehemiah may have started rebuilding the wall in 444 BC, and this does not fit within your time period of 517 BC-468 BC.

No, your interpretation doesn't fits the biblical time, the rebuild of the Temple was in 516 B.C. - from 538 to around 517 BC, from Cyrus to Darius, not in 457.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
If you wish to call me "devilish," I must conclude that as a Christian you demonstrate bad character. If you wish to be more civil, I will accept that.

For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt. Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Mark 9:49-50

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, your interpretation IS NOT VALID, your source is a mislead source, a devilish source.

By the Word of GOD I tell that what you are preaching IS NOT VALID AT ALL, it is a mislead interpretation, a FALSE interpretation, because "The 49 years is NOT, YEAH, IS NOT, from 457 BC to 408 BC." though you disagree, the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD - considers devilish/satanic all false testimony, all false interpretation of His Word.

You think you're a prophet? Okay, now I know I'm dealing with someone a little "off?" If we're going to converse at all, you're going to have to come down off of your "throne?"

The Scriptures do not give dates, so the written word of God says nothing about where the 49 years fits in. Your self-proclaimed "word of God" sounds a lot like self-conceived false prophecy. It could be wrong, or it could be right, but it appears to me that you're prophesying out of your own imagination.

The rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem was AUTHORIZED by Cyrus in his 1st year 538 BC- Ezra 5:v.13 and 6:v.3 confirms the authorization of Cyrus-(this is TRUE). The rebuild of the Temple lasted 21 years and it ended in the Darius around 517 BC.
The 49 years is from 517 BC to 468 BC.That said, what you are preaching saying "The 49 years is from 457 BC to 408 BC." is FAke, is false, is diabolic surely, IT IS FROM A FALSE SOURCE. 517 - 457 = .

Now you're trying to mix logic with prophecy. Which is it: God's word or your logic? So, to respond to your logic, I'd have to say that Cyrus did make the original decree, and the temple did get built first. But the written word of God says that the city of Jerusalem would get built also by this same proclamation.

And so, your own self-proclaimed "word of God" contradicts the written word of God. Which do you think is wrong?

The city did not get fully rebuilt until well after your 49 year period. And so, your logic is faulty. I would repent of your false prophesying, and stop doing it. And quite frankly, if you were really prophesying, you wouldn't have to even argue the point!

Your preaching here is false, based on false sources, it is an evil invention, it fits not IN THE WORD OF GOD - THE WORD IS GOD- your preaching I would say it be diabolical, because it is tares that you are sowing here on this Christian site, actually it is a STUMBLING BLOCK TO MY BROTHERS IN CHRIST .

You need to get back on your meds.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is not biblical is your source and what you are preaching here in this Christian site, where the true Word of GOD is preached. But you prefer to sow your tares.

No, your interpretation doesn't fits the biblical time, the rebuild of the Temple was in 516 B.C. - from 538 to around 517 BC, from Cyrus to Darius, not in 457.

Mentally unstable people should not be on Christian sites either, if they are going to damn fellow Christians! You don't have the standing to condemn other positions as "evil," and you should stop doing that if you wish to be seen as a good Christian yourself.

Again, I was talking about the rebuilding of the *city* of Jerusalem--not just the rebuilding of the *temple* in Jerusalem! The city was not rebuilt in this time frame. You somehow have missed the argument I gave you.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt. Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Mark 9:49-50

I see no "salt" in your salt shaker?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The Scriptures do not give dates, so the written word of God says nothing about where the 49 years fits in. Your self-proclaimed "word of God" sounds a lot like self-conceived false prophecy. It could be wrong, or it could be right, but it appears to me that you're prophesying out of your own imagination.

Why are you taking wrong and false dates from devilish sources to spread your tares in this Christian site? Your false testimony of the Word of GOD-the Word is GOD- is a stumbling block to my brothers in Christ. Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective.