Jerusalem Is The Whore Mystery Babylon The Great, Of Revelation 17.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That "bad guy" of yours is not in the TR-Greek Text. However, he is spoken of in the W&H-Greek Text of "church-ianity".
The tares love it so much, that they are running wild with it. They make up doctrines around him, so that he becomes the "front page" news, instead of Jesus!
Satan is happy as a clam, knowing that hIs fantasy about a "Boy wonder" is not going to show!
Sorry pal, I use the time honored KJV, 410 years and going strong!

The bad guy is seen below in my good ole KJV, making Abomination and desolation to the very end "Consummation"

I strongly disagree with your claims that the "he" seen is Jesus Christ, he dosent make abomination and desolation, just the opposite, I have shared this opinion several times and it's not changing anytime soon, must be the church-ianity, big smiles!

Jesus Is The Lord

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and
for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
In 96AD the vision to John said: "Babylon THAT GREAT CITY (Jerusalem) IS fallen, IS fallen. He didn't say it will fall or shall fall, as in some far off future, NO, He said IS FALLEN, as in the PAST, of which is TRUE!
Jerusalem, that Great city had FALLEN, caused by the Romans in 70AD.

Oh!!! How can you write things like that? Revelation was not a mere vision, like your above vision, in fact it was a real happening between John and the angel sent by the LORD JESUS, whose angel commanded John to write what was being revealed to him, this personally. By the way, John even thought in to worship the angel, what the angel of the LORD permitted not John to do.

Revelation 1:v.1 - Around 65 years after the ascention of my LORD, Lord JESUS, He received from the Father the book called Revelation, which God gave unto Him, to shew unto His servants things which MUST COME TO PASS; and JESUS sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John.

THAT SAID, how COULD GOD say and reveal THINGS which MUST COME TO PASS -time FUTURE- and contradict Himself saying Jerusalem was fallen in the year 70, as your spirit is saying???
Is that your god, a contradictory god?? Is that your christ, a contradictory christ?

Have you never read? GOD, who quickeneth the dead, He calleth those things which are not as though they were-Romans 4:v.17. How? Well, the Omnipotent, and Omniscient, and Omnipresent GOD, GOD the Almighty; He speaks of future things, and He, even He Himself, makes them to happen. So, GOD calleth those things which are not as though they were-Romans 4:v.17.

The Word is GOD. GOD is wrathed.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I strongly disagree with your claims that the "he" seen is Jesus Christ, he dosent make abomination and desolation, just the opposite, I have shared this opinion several times and it's not changing anytime soon, must be the church-ianity, big smiles!
Yes, that is your opinion, but I am dealing with prophetic manifestations of fact.

Actually, for anyone of us to think about what the "abomination of desolation" (AoD) is/was, the only biblical references we have of it, is that of what Jesus Himself pointed to in the book of Daniel. But, there is a recorded historical reference of it, and what actually happened. The Jews make a point of it as a feast day. They call it Hanukkah. So now, we should recognize that history and then study it!

The actual wording of the AoD is "the abomination that MAKETH desolate".
That's a huge difference from the fanciful version of saying it. It means something else entirely different!!

Please notice that the prophecy is spoken TWO times, and for good reason. The latter has a "time slot" given.
Dan.11[31] And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
Dan.12[11] And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate [be] set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety [1290] days.

Now, did you ever investigate why there is that period of 1290 days, never mind that it is a part of (within) the 2300 days?
If that wasn't difficult enough in itself, the next verse puts a "blessing" to it, after the end of those 1290 days, for those who wait!
[12] Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty [1335] days. Which is 45 days later.

So my question, in regards to that prophecy is: who and HOW will one be "blessed" for waiting the 45 days, and how was that fulfilled in the NT?
I strongly suggest that you use my detailed understanding of the 70th week being "not missing" in Daniel 9:27 as a reference.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I strongly disagree with your claims that the "he" seen is Jesus Christ, he dosent make abomination and desolation, just the opposite
YES! A thousand times yes!!
In your vehement opposition to me, yourself and God also, your words: "Jesus Christ, he dosent make abomination and desolation", is the VERY ANSWER of what actually did happen!!
It wasn't
an abomination to us, but rather in the eyes/sight of God the Father, it was an abomination TO HIM, that His only Eternal Son was ridiculed, abused, tormented and tortured to death on the cross by the mortals that THEY BOTH created.

Jesus' mortal body was the True Temple of God, while He was here on earth.
John.2[21] But he spake of the temple of his body.
Yes, I know! You don't want to know that, and you surely don't want to even think it!
BUT IT'S TRUE!!

What or WHO was Jesus pointing to in the future, as short as it was, when He said to the Jews: "WHEN YE SHALL SEE the abomination of desolation,
spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: Matthew 13:14.
He was POINTING to Himself!!
Isaiah 55[8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
[9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes, Rome is the whore of Revelation 17, ... and is the Red Dragon's main partner, an edomite. The red Dragon - Satan - will give to the Beast of sea, i.e. to the Gentile Beast with headquarter in Rome-his Power, and his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Power; In return, the Pope will hand over the entire structure of the Vatican City, and the entire structure of the Roman Catholic Church-the Great Whore- around the world, and so the Red Dragon will complete part of his religious body-his satanic church- having 7 heads and 10 horns.
And then behold the great red Dragon possessing also seven heads and ten horns like the Beast of sea, and seven crowns upon his heads like the Pope-the Papacy-, but his body is not complete yet. It is still missing the TAIL of the Dragon, which is all the false prophets, false preachers of the Scriptures-Isaiah 9:v.15-16, as all can see by/through your posts.

I have to take advantage of the content of your posts to highlight to the readers of this Christian site what the Scriptures really reveal, but your spirit wants to hide and deny the truth, favoring the red Dragon's body.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Rome is the whore of Revelation 17, ... and is the Red Dragon's main partner, an edomite. The red Dragon - Satan - will give to the Beast of sea, i.e. to the Gentile Beast with headquarter in Rome-his Power, and his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Power; In return, the Pope will hand over the entire structure of the Vatican City, and the entire structure of the Roman Catholic Church-the Great Whore- around the world, and so the Red Dragon will complete part of his religious body-his satanic church- having 7 heads and 10 horns.
And then behold the great red Dragon possessing also seven heads and ten horns like the Beast of sea, and seven crowns upon his heads like the Pope-the Papacy-, but his body is not complete yet. It is still missing the TAIL of the Dragon, which is all the false prophets, false preachers of the Scriptures-Isaiah 9:v.15-16, as all can see by/through your posts.

I have to take advantage of the content of your posts to highlight to the readers of this Christian site what the Scriptures really reveal, but your spirit wants to hide and deny the truth, favoring the red Dragon's body.

Jerusalem Is The Whore Of Revelation 17 Not Rome

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I'll say it again, and I'll keep saying it,
"The book of Daniel was for Israel, as the book of Revelation is for the church"- Earburner

The tares have foolishly married the OC with the NC.

And you should not do the same, why you do?

What prevails is the Word of GOD, not your speculations, and imaginations, and presumptions, and conjectures, and even your own opinion based on the letter of Scripture, the letter kills, the Spirit-GOD is Spirit- He gives life. Your opinions mean nothing and are good for nothing, they are in the exactly way the Devil likes since the beginning when he as a killer of souls deceived Eve using or taking the Word of GOD.

So, what prevails is the things written in -Both Covenant- not your foolish tares.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Jerusalem Is The Whore Of Revelation 17 Not Rome

Your spirit says that because work for the red Dragon. Rome is the whore of Revelation 17, ... and is the Red Dragon's main partner, an edomite. The red Dragon - Satan - will give to the Beast of sea, i.e. to the Gentile Beast with headquarter in Rome-his Power, and his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Power; In return, the Pope will hand over the entire structure of the Vatican City, and the entire structure of the Roman Catholic Church-the Great Whore- around the world, and so the Red Dragon will complete part of his religious body-his satanic church- having 7 heads and 10 horns.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your spirit says that because work for the red Dragon. Rome is the whore of Revelation 17, ... and is the Red Dragon's main partner, an edomite. The red Dragon - Satan - will give to the Beast of sea, i.e. to the Gentile Beast with headquarter in Rome-his Power, and his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Power; In return, the Pope will hand over the entire structure of the Vatican City, and the entire structure of the Roman Catholic Church-the Great Whore- around the world, and so the Red Dragon will complete part of his religious body-his satanic church- having 7 heads and 10 horns.

Personal attack again, stating I'm working for the dragon/satan

I have asked you several times to stop the personal attacks

Jesus Is The Lord

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Personal attack again, stating I'm working for the dragon/satan

I have asked you several times to stop the personal attacks

Jesus Is The Lord

I am attacking the red Dragon-Satan. The Day arrived to cast Satan into the bottomless pit. By the way, there was a Day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. But now he will be cast into the bottomless pit.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am attacking the red Dragon-Satan. The Day arrived to cast Satan into the bottomless pit. By the way, there was a Day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. But now he will be cast into the bottomless pit.
You continue to bring personal attacks upon myself, as your post #70 seen below states

I work for the dragon/satan

I have asked you "Several Times" stop the "False Claims" in personal attacks

Quote Oseas Post #70
Your spirit says that because work for the red Dragon.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For all here, I repeat what I previously said:
The actual wording of the popularly used quote
"the abomination of desolation (AoD) is in fact written differently in Daniel 11:31, 12:11-12 KJV as being "the abomination that MAKETH desolate".
That's a huge difference of interpretation, from the popular version of saying it. It means something else entirely different!!
DO YOU SEE (perceive) THAT??

Jesus said to the Jews: "Your house IS** left unto you desolate". (**Present tense).
By God's Holy Spirit, can you discern the difference of meaning?

Are those verses in Daniel meaning that their "house" will be destroyed, or was He meaning their house IS NOW empty, being void of God's presence?
After all, Jesus did say to the Jews: "the KoG shall be taken from you..."
From those words, it is evident that God was leaving them! Leaving them to be void of His presence.

So then, WHAT WAS the "abomination that maketh [Israel to be] desolate?
And to Whom was it, that it was seen to be an abomination?? What horrible event happened in Jerusalem, that offended Someone?
Was that offense towards men, or towards God the Father? I think you do know, but it's too hard for you to think about!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue to bring personal attacks upon myself, as your post #70 seen below states

I work for the dragon/satan

I have asked you "Several Times" stop the "False Claims" in personal attacks

Quote Oseas Post #70
Your spirit says that because work for the red Dragon.
You both are just playing around in church-ianity's Fantasy Land of the "tares".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ In the day of Jesus' mortal death, what was the significance and meaning of the Temple veil being torn in half? THINK! It's very important to understand of what actually took place in that moment.
Matthew 27:50-51

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ Though many Christians get unnerved about the Apocrypha, the books of 1 and 2 Maccabees are a historical account of what happened in the time of when the actual event of "the abomination that maketh desolate" took place. That event was literally fulfilled numerically accurate, and in "the latter time" of the 3rd Beast, as prophsied, according to the prophecy given to Daniel, concerning the 2300/1290/1335 days. Daniel 12:11-12.

Therefore, any professing Christian who has rejected to study that depth of Jewish history, is being neglectful, ignorant and abusive to the revealed manifestations, of the prophecies of God, and deserve no attention or audience whatsover.

Everything that took place among the Jews was for our example. We must learn therefore, the history of
1 Maccabees 1:54 etc., and why today the Jews still celebrate Hanukkah.
“Now the fifteenth day of the month Casleu, in the hundred forty and fifth year [145BC], they set up the abomination of desolation upon the altar, and builded idol altars throughout the cities of Juda on every side;”
It most definitely was prophecy FULFILLED!

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore, any professing Christian who has rejected to study that depth of Jewish history, is being neglectful, ignorant and abusive to the revealed manifestations, of the prophecies of God, and deserve no attention or audience whatsover.

Everything that took place among the Jews was for our example. We must learn therefore, the history of
1 Maccabees 1:54 etc., and why today the Jews still celebrate Hanukkah.
“Now the fifteenth day of the month Casleu, in the hundred forty and fifth year [145BC], they set up the abomination of desolation upon the altar, and builded idol altars throughout the cities of Juda on every side;”
It most definitely was prophecy FULFILLED!
Better said, any person who dosent follow "my teachings" is neglectful, ignorant, and abusive

I totally disagree with Preterist eschatology in 70AD fulfillment, it's a farce

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better said, any person who dosent follow "my teachings" is neglectful, ignorant, and abusive

I totally disagree with Preterist eschatology in 70AD fulfillment, it's a farce
The historic and factual evidence is in your grasp. It is not my fault, nor my problem that you should choose to deny and ignore it.

So then, lf you are not allowing yourself to be guided by His Spirit of truth, then you are being guided by that which "has a form of godliness, but denies the power thereof", aka "church-ianity".
Isaiah 55:8-9, Zechariah 4:6, John 16:13, 2 Timothy 3:5

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The historic and factual evidence is in your grasp. It is not my fault, nor my problem that you should choose to deny and ignore it.

So then, lf you are not allowing yourself to be guided by His Spirit of truth, then you are being guided by that which "has a form of godliness, but denies the power thereof", aka "church-ianity".
Isaiah 55:8-9, Zechariah 4:6, John 16:13, 2 Timothy 3:5
You respond as if you are guided by the Holy Spirit and everybody who disagrees with your teachings aren't, blinded by your claims of church-ianity

Preterist teachings in 70AD fulfillment is a farce, not found in the scripture, it's that simple