Jerusalem Is The Whore Mystery Babylon The Great, Of Revelation 17.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

(Revelation) 17:18AKJV

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

(Revelation) 11:8AKJV
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

(Revelation) 18:19 AKJV

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree! Through my own studies of God's word (KJV) and "by His Spirit"- Zechariah 4:6 and John 16:13, it was revealed to me also that Jerusalem (which now is- Galatians 4:25) is "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots".

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree! Through my own studies of God's word (KJV) and "by His Spirit"- Zechariah 4:6 and John 16:13, it was revealed to me also that Jerusalem (which now is- Galatians 4:25) is "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots".
I fully agree Jerusalem now stands a Mystery Babylon

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth7t7-
As you can see, I fully agree to the understanding that the Lord has given to both you and I, in regards of who MBTG really is.

This understanding is not held or agreed to by most Christians. In fact, if you get any response from the members of this site, the large majority will be in direct opposition to it. Why?
The true understanding of who MBTG is, is DIRECTLY connected to Daniel 9:24-27.
At the moment, you have a partial understanding of it, and therefore eventually you will make the complete connection, as I did.

It's not that Christians cannot know of it, but rather they choose to abide in the knowledge of their learning, and are not aware that their knowledge is a false understanding, that is contrived by the false doctrines and narratives of "Religion", aka the Tares.
Therefore, what they know of MBTG is a fabrication through their "natural man (mind)". Unknowingly, it is excess baggage that must be displaced first, by His truth.

Although it can be revealed to them by the Lord, their false understanding has become so deep rooted within them, that it is preventing and causing them to NOT hear, recieve or change from anything else than that of what "church-ianity" has taught them.

So then, what other forms of teachings by them are also false?
To name one, it is their false understanding of the book of Daniel, and their foul attempt to force fit and filter those errors, through the book of Revelation.

As you have witnessed, in the many topics that are revealed through me, my understanding of the prophecies and events in Daniel is not according to the fabricated reasonings of "church-ianity". What I share of them, truly are the Lord's revelations, making complete and thorough connections, right up to the Lord's understanding of who MBTG is.

No man is infallable!
However, for what you may hear from me, to that which I speak, please know that before I speak of it, it has been thoroughly surveyed and endorsed by "His words" and "by His Spirit".
Proverbs 3:5
Isaiah 55:8-9
Zechariah 4:6
John 16:13

Therefore, in all that I have said here, do seek the Lord's knowledge and wisdom for understanding of Daniel 9:24-27.

In regard to the Lord's truth, I have often heeded the Lord's advice in this:
Matthew 2[29] For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance:
but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
Which is a direct fulfillment in understanding of Zechariah 4:6

So then, what is it that a professing Christian must have?
Ans. The abiding Personage of His Holy Spirit, being excercised thereby.
Unfortunately, to not do so, brings about the results of:
2 Timothy 3[5] Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven Mount city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Jerusalem (The Woman) that (Great City) as seen below, Jerusalem where Jesus Christ was crucified

Revelation 17:18AKJV
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 11:8AKJV
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jews/Hebrews cast dust upon their heads, weeping for the (Great City) Jerusalem

Revelation 18:19AKJV
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Mountains represent pride...and what is naturally exalted in the temporal world. Babylon is simply the church that is built on the religious outer man. God has rejected all the efforts of men. he builds His own church. So every effort, denomination and ministry that men claim is done FOR God, but comes from human effort...IS Babylon by definition.

The Christian life is built in the inner man. The outer man is meant to be crucified in order to liberate the life that God has placed in the inner man to come out into the world. But most people live almost exclusively in the outer man. Sure, people will try connecting with God at certain times, like on Sunday. But where do people live from the rest of the time?
Do we live from our own opinions, ideas, pride, preferences and understanding? Are we full of humility and the fear of the Lord? Or are we as smug in our delusions as the world is...just a different delusion really?

What is being edified in us? A religious certainty? All certainty comes from the outer man. The inner man relies on the comfort of the Spirit as the fear of the Lord takes down the pride of the outer man.

So we are to carry our own cross (the denial of indulging the flesh in the outer man) until God takes away the power of that sinful nature by crucifying the outer man. From then onward the flesh is crucified along with the sin nature that covers up the inner man.
If the outer man remains active in our lives then the life in the inner man remains BURIED in the life of the outer man...like the talent in the parable.

Very very few will understand this and take the appropriate measures to ensure they are not unfruitful in the Lord. But as Jesus said, the way into kingdom life (inner man) is difficult. And that is because we think we ARE what covers us in sin. So then we neglect to identify ourselves with the part that the Lord has quickened in is.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mountains represent pride...and what is naturally exalted in the temporal world. Babylon is simply the church that is built on the religious outer man. God has rejected all the efforts of men. he builds His own church. So every effort, denomination and ministry that men claim is done FOR God, but comes from human effort...IS Babylon by definition.

The Christian life is built in the inner man. The outer man is meant to be crucified in order to liberate the life that God has placed in the inner man to come out into the world. But most people live almost exclusively in the outer man. Sure, people will try connecting with God at certain times, like on Sunday. But where do people live from the rest of the time?
Do we live from our own opinions, ideas, pride, preferences and understanding? Are we full of humility and the fear of the Lord? Or are we as smug in our delusions as the world is...just a different delusion really?

What is being edified in us? A religious certainty? All certainty comes from the outer man. The inner man relies on the comfort of the Spirit as the fear of the Lord takes down the pride of the outer man.

So we are to carry our own cross (the denial of indulging the flesh in the outer man) until God takes away the power of that sinful nature by crucifying the outer man. From then onward the flesh is crucified along with the sin nature that covers up the inner man.
If the outer man remains active in our lives then the life in the inner man remains BURIED in the life of the outer man...like the talent in the parable.

Very very few will understand this and take the appropriate measures to ensure they are not unfruitful in the Lord. But as Jesus said, the way into kingdom life (inner man) is difficult. And that is because we think we ARE what covers us in sin. So then we neglect to identify ourselves with the part that the Lord has quickened in is.
I like and understand your approach and I do understand it from the spiritual perspective, however, I don't think that it reaches far enough into the physical, whereby MBTG does get burned by fire, and I believe that the 10 horns selected by the Beast, are the source of that fire.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The scripture presented stands true, Jerusalem is the Whore or Revelation 17, Mystery Babylon the Great

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 17:18AKJV

I like Chapter 17.

I like how the angel seems to be taking a break from the vial vision, like at a backstage pass, and grabs John for something like a coffee break to show him the judgment of the great prostitute, AND of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her.

But. It. Is. Tough.

There's too many other disciplines that need to be correct first before it starts to make sense.

Like who are the seven heads, the seven mountains, the seven kings.

Because after we exhaust the progression of those seven things, it's culminates with the 8th king, which is Lucifer's theocratic government, the Harlot who is seated on the seven. All these "heads" have blasphemous names written on them, so that should have been a big first hint to the prophecy expositors that they had to have something to do with the religions of the world.

This deal is something much bigger than a specific city, even one so prominent as Jerusalem.

Because the "great city" gets split into three parts.

And the cities of the nations fell.

What does that mean to me sitting under the big yellow sun?

It means complete destruction.

The time has come for God to destroy, the destroyers of the earth.

Previously, God's wrath had been dispensed in portions of thirds.

God works in thirds. It's like His signature.

The Great City is split into three parts.

Another example is when King David defeated the Moabites. He made them all lay down on the ground. Then he counted off and killed every two out of three people. But one third was spared. Two thirds destroyed. There wasn't a complete destruction, the Moabites continued on as a people contributing to the tax role.

"A third part of you shall die of pestilence and be consumed with famine in your midst;
"A third part shall fall by the sword all around you; and
"A third part I will scatter to all the winds and will unsheathe the sword after them.
"And when I have spent my wrath on them, they will know that I the LORD have spoken in my zeal.

This Ezekiel case is another example where two thirds are destroyed, but one third is spared.

Revelation mentions a "third" being destroyed multiple times.

A third of the earth was burned up,
A third of the trees were burned up,
A third of the sea became blood.
A third of the living creatures in the sea died,
A third of the ships were destroyed.
A third of the rivers and on the springs of water.
A third of the waters became wormwood,
A third of the sun was struck,
A third of the moon,
A third of the stars,
A third of their light might be darkened,
A third of the day might be kept from shining,
A third of the night.
A third of mankind.

But two thirds are always spared. There's never a complete destruction of the earth, or of all the inhabitants up to this point in the narrative. But there comes a time, when the time has come, for God to destroy the destroyers of the earth.

With a sharp sword that comes from His mouth, a sharp command to die.

"The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell, and God remembered Babylon the great, to make her drain the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath.
The great city is split into three parts, split into thirds. Notice the "drain the cup" part? Like, if someone drains the cup of the fury of God's wrath, this is total destruction. Wrath that is NOT diluted. I hate to even think about it.

All three "third"s are destroyed. Up until this point, the wrath was diluted, or mixed with blood, mixed with mercy. A third of the trees, a third of the ships, a third of the day and a third of mankind. But two "thirds" were spared. At the end of the second coming, the cup is drained.

This is a global event. The great city is not a specific city on earth. It's not Rome. It's not Jerusalem. It's not New York. It would be fun to think all the bad stuff will happen somewhere over the hills and far away. The great city is the synagogue of Satan, the congregation of the wicked. It's the kingdom of the rebels, when the rebels have become completely wicked.

It's the wicked mob of people jeering and screaming: "crucify Him. crucify Him, that is where our Lord was crucified.

The "great city" is Lucifer's theocratic government.

"And he shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain.​

At the end of the end time tribulation, there will be only two types of people on Earth. It's a tale of two cities. A city is made up of citizens. It's more about the people, the inhabitants of the city, than an actual location on earth. The people are what makes the city. At the seventh trumpet there will be God's People, and the rest of the dead who are the lost, Satan's People. Satan will have made himself a line of demarcation, separating the nations, the seas, from God's holy mountain, God's People.

Then God's People are ALL changed in the blink of an eye and find themselves in the air while ALL of the tribes remaining on the earth will mourn, they are dead men walking.

Those who are not killed in the wine press were slain by a sharp sword that came out from the white horse rider's mouth.

"And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.
"And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.​

And the carrion birds have their instructions.

Ruling them with a rod of iron doesn't mean He's going to set up a government of the lost here on earth.

It means, like the vessels of a potter, they are going to be smashed to smithereens.

I seriously consider that the two witnesses are laying dead in the streets of the great city now, some from the nations are gazing at their dead bodies and not recognizing who and what they are.

Like the old bartender said at closing time:
"You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like Chapter 17.

I like how the angel seems to be taking a break from the vial vision, like at a backstage pass, and grabs John for something like a coffee break to show him the judgment of the great prostitute, AND of the beast with seven heads and ten horns that carries her.

But. It. Is. Tough.

There's too many other disciplines that need to be correct first before it starts to make sense.

Like who are the seven heads, the seven mountains, the seven kings.

Because after we exhaust the progression of those seven things, it's culminates with the 8th king, which is Lucifer's theocratic government, the Harlot who is seated on the seven. All these "heads" have blasphemous names written on them, so that should have been a big first hint to the prophecy expositors that they had to have something to do with the religions of the world.

This deal is something much bigger than a specific city, even one so prominent as Jerusalem.

Because the "great city" gets split into three parts.

And the cities of the nations fell.

What does that mean to me sitting under the big yellow sun?

It means complete destruction.

The time has come for God to destroy, the destroyers of the earth.

Previously, God's wrath had been dispensed in portions of thirds.

God works in thirds. It's like His signature.

The Great City is split into three parts.

Another example is when King David defeated the Moabites. He made them all lay down on the ground. Then he counted off and killed every two out of three people. But one third was spared. Two thirds destroyed. There wasn't a complete destruction, the Moabites continued on as a people contributing to the tax role.

"A third part of you shall die of pestilence and be consumed with famine in your midst;
"A third part shall fall by the sword all around you; and
"A third part I will scatter to all the winds and will unsheathe the sword after them.
"And when I have spent my wrath on them, they will know that I the LORD have spoken in my zeal.

This Ezekiel case is another example where two thirds are destroyed, but one third is spared.

Revelation mentions a "third" being destroyed multiple times.

A third of the earth was burned up,
A third of the trees were burned up,
A third of the sea became blood.
A third of the living creatures in the sea died,
A third of the ships were destroyed.
A third of the rivers and on the springs of water.
A third of the waters became wormwood,
A third of the sun was struck,
A third of the moon,
A third of the stars,
A third of their light might be darkened,
A third of the day might be kept from shining,
A third of the night.
A third of mankind.

But two thirds are always spared. There's never a complete destruction of the earth, or of all the inhabitants up to this point in the narrative. But there comes a time, when the time has come, for God to destroy the destroyers of the earth.

With a sharp sword that comes from His mouth, a sharp command to die.

"The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell, and God remembered Babylon the great, to make her drain the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath.
The great city is split into three parts, split into thirds. Notice the "drain the cup" part? Like, if someone drains the cup of the fury of God's wrath, this is total destruction. Wrath that is NOT diluted. I hate to even think about it.

All three "third"s are destroyed. Up until this point, the wrath was diluted, or mixed with blood, mixed with mercy. A third of the trees, a third of the ships, a third of the day and a third of mankind. But two "thirds" were spared. At the end of the second coming, the cup is drained.

This is a global event. The great city is not a specific city on earth. It's not Rome. It's not Jerusalem. It's not New York. It would be fun to think all the bad stuff will happen somewhere over the hills and far away. The great city is the synagogue of Satan, the congregation of the wicked. It's the kingdom of the rebels, when the rebels have become completely wicked.

It's the wicked mob of people jeering and screaming: "crucify Him. crucify Him, that is where our Lord was crucified.

The "great city" is Lucifer's theocratic government.

"And he shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious holy mountain.​

At the end of the end time tribulation, there will be only two types of people on Earth. It's a tale of two cities. A city is made up of citizens. It's more about the people, the inhabitants of the city, than an actual location on earth. The people are what makes the city. At the seventh trumpet there will be God's People, and the rest of the dead who are the lost, Satan's People. Satan will have made himself a line of demarcation, separating the nations, the seas, from God's holy mountain, God's People.

Then God's People are ALL changed in the blink of an eye and find themselves in the air while ALL of the tribes remaining on the earth will mourn, they are dead men walking.

Those who are not killed in the wine press were slain by a sharp sword that came out from the white horse rider's mouth.

"And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of him who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.
"And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.​

And the carrion birds have their instructions.

Ruling them with a rod of iron doesn't mean He's going to set up a government of the lost here on earth.

It means, like the vessels of a potter, they are going to be smashed to smithereens.

I seriously consider that the two witnesses are laying dead in the streets of the great city now, some from the nations are gazing at their dead bodies and not recognizing who and what they are.

Like the old bartender said at closing time:
"You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
Thanks for your detailed response Dave, I agree with many aspects, however I'm in disagreement with many others

Jesus Is The Lord

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are only three perspectives in viewing the prophetic scriptures,
1. man's view,
2. God's view,
3. and to those He reveals His view to.
Isaiah 55:8-9 John 16:13.

In the numerous newer bible versions translated from Westcott and Hort, MBTG is always spoken of as "riding" the 10H Beast, but the KJV points it out that the 10H Beast "carries" MBTG.
In each case, the words themselves reveal who is control of whom. The latter is the truth!

Are you aware that Jerusalem has been established in the earth BEFORE Nebuchadnezzar's "Babylon", who was the 1st Beast shown in Daniel?
Yes! Jerusalem has sat on all of the "seven (7) heads" of ALL the four Beasts!
But it's the Beast in Revelation that finally carries her.
In Daniel, you should check it out and count the seven heads.
1 head- Babylon
1 head- Medio/Persia
4 heads- Grecian
1- head- Roman
And of course the 8th head, which IS OF the 7, has been building, and has not appeared publically yet, but SOON will, as the Global Financial Empire of the world.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the 10H on the Beast which is "still under wraps", who have received no kingdom as yet, but shall burn MBTG with FIRE, just before the Lord in all His fiery Glory shall appear from Heaven for His Saints and the destruction of the wicked. Yes! It will be a simultaneous event.
KJV- Luke 17:29
What future Jewish 1000 years??
It ain't going to happen!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't think so?
[7] When the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance...
[10] When he shall come to be glorified in his saints,... in that day.

When??
IN THAT DAY!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the 10H on the Beast which is "still under wraps", who have received no kingdom as yet, but shall burn MBTG with FIRE, just before the Lord in all His fiery Glory shall appear from Heaven for His Saints and the destruction of the wicked. Yes! It will be a simultaneous event.
KJV- Luke 17:29
What future Jewish 1000 years??
It ain't going to happen!
It's my opinion that the ten kings are the leaders of the ten lost tribes, that will be recognized in the future quickly with the Beast who is a literal human man, and they will burn or come against Jerusalem for its liberal evils, gay pride parades, etc

Reactions: JohnPaul

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's my opinion that the ten kings are the leaders of the ten lost tribes, that will be recognized in the future quickly with the Beast who is a literal human man, and they will burn or come against Jerusalem for its liberal evils, gay pride parades, etc
You could be right after all. This global movement to a One World New Order, and a 1000 years of "peace and safety" on earth, really is a Jewish concept, and is quietly being spear headed by them, all the while convincing the "goyim" to "Save the Planet".
KJV 1 Thessalonians 5:3

You might want to think twice on this:
Matthew 10[34] Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the numerous newer bible versions translated from Westcott and Hort, MBTG is always spoken of as "riding" the 10H Beast, but the KJV points it out that the 10H Beast "carries" MBTG.
In each case, the words themselves reveal who is control of whom. The latter is the truth!

I don't think it matters. Whether or not Westcott and Hort think that the whore is riding or is carried by the composite beast, she still completes the progression of the seven.

And of course the 8th head, which IS OF the 7, has been building, and has not appeared publically yet, but SOON will, as the Global Financial Empire of the world.

I agree that it's been building up for quite awhile. Like we're not living in the days of Leave it to Beaver anymore.

Revelation contains 12 apocalyptic prophecies, or visions. One of the characteristics of apocalyptic prophecy is that each prophecy has a beginning point in time, and an ending point in time, and follows a chronological order. When that order is broken, and the subject matter changes, a new prophecy, or vision, will begin. The King James translators did a good job putting in the chapters and headers, but not every time.

The biggest prophecy in Revelation spans three chapters and two prophetic time periods. It starts in Revelation 12 with baby Jesus, runs 1260 years through the dark ages with the Dragon chasing the woman, continues into our days with our seven headed composite beast, and ends in Chapter 14.5 with 144,000 standing around the throne and following the Lamb wherever He goes. The prophecy begins with Jesus, and ends with Jesus.

I think the SDA, and maybe some other historicists, understand that sixth head, the one of the heads on the composite beast that was wounded by the sword was when, during the French Revolution, the Pope was arrested by Napoleon's General Berthier. That Pope, after a tortuous journey back to France, died in a jail cell.

Berthier accompanied Napoleon throughout the campaign of 1796, and was left in charge of the army after the Treaty of Campo Formio. He was in this post in 1798 when he entered Italy, invaded the Vatican, organized the Roman Republic, and took Pope Pius VI prisoner. Berthier supervised the Pope’s relocation to Valence, where, after a tortuous journey, Pius died. The death of the Pope dealt a major blow to the Vatican's political power which, however, did not prove as ephemeral as that of the First French Empire.

Louis-Alexandre Berthier - Wikipedia

The death of the Pope dealt a major blow, a deadly wound. Everyone at that time, the reformers especially, thought Babylon had fallen for sure. The Vatican was closed for business from 1798, until 1929 when Mussolini opened it back up.

When John sees the composite beast rise from the sea, one of it's heads appears to have been already healed from a deadly wound.

And that being the big giveaway. If we can identify the "head" healed from the deadly wound, the other six heads, must be something of the same kind.

Our composite beast is a conglomerate of church and state that will ultimately be controlled by the Devil himself. So my story on it is spooky because i am saying that the composite beast is here now, we are in it's 42 months of authority now. I can hear it open it's mouth to blaspheme God and His dwelling place and those who live in Heaven. It is saying unheard of things against the God of gods. So then if that's true, it also means that the man of sin is here as well. Because it is he who gives his power and his throne and his great authority to the composite beast.

Also keep in mind that even John was seeing a vision of this thing at a time before it had fully formed. It's "rising" from the sea of many peoples is an on going process.

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.​

So it is correct not to worry about finding the ten kings right now because they are not here yet. But realizing that the ten horns are the ruling "kings", that have the "ten diadems on its horns", should be indicative that these are the governments or the civil portion of the composite beast's authority.

And keep in mind that the seven "heads" all have "blasphemous" names written on them. That should be a hint that these have something to do with religion or belief systems. So just go looking for the seven major religious authorities that are preeminent in their class. A "king" is also defined as something preeminent in it's class.

Heads and mountains and kings that have fallen. Loosen up a little on the language and google some definitions. "Fallen" does not always mean dead, or out of business or out of commission. Think about a fallen woman, she's not dead, just fallen from grace.

And think about how the mountains are more than symbolic for places of worship or where the deities are thought to dwell. Mount Zion, God's Holy hill, mount Moriah, the high places of the OT where they erected the ashterah poles. And how the pagans in south America would make a pilgrimage up the mountain to worship their gods.

"LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain?.

"As for me, I have set my King on Zion, my Holy Hill.

"He will pitch the tents of his royal pavilion between the seas and the beautiful Holy Mountain; yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.​

And "king" doesn't always mean the ruler of a kingdom, it can also be used to refer to something preeminent in it's class. In the USA, Budweiser is the "king" of beers. In Europe, soccer is the "king" of sports. And in the middle east, Islam is the "king" of religion. Cotton may no longer be "king", but remains the chief cash crop. I like the cattle kings. I want to be a cow boy.

king
noun
\ ˈkiŋ \
Definition of King
1a: a male monarch of a major territorial unitespecially : one whose position is hereditary and who rules for life
b: a paramount chief
2capitalized : GOD, CHRIST… to worship the King, the Lord of hosts …—Zechariah 14:16 (Revised Standard Version)
3: one that holds a preeminent position especially : a chief among competitors the cattle kings rode up from the south—Alan Moorehead even if no longer king, cotton remains the chief cash crop—Howell Walker

"This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while.​

When John spoke with the angel in AD95 these five religious belief systems had fallen, been proven false, by Jesus' birth, death and resurrection:

Five of whom have fallen:

1) Atheism. This is defined as the belief that there is no God or gods. It might not sound like a religion, but it's a system of belief that remains today as i can still find myself arguing with them on different forums.

2) Paganism. A type of polytheism. A belief in a number of subordinate gods.

3) Eastern Mysticism.
Including Buddhism and Hinduism. The idea that man can transcend himself and reincarnate into a god.

4) Judaism.
The failed attempt at salvation coming through works alone.

5) Islam.
Also Mohammedanism. The middle eastern religion that sprang from Ishmael's 12 sons.

One is:

The early christian church was just forming when John spoke with the angel in AD95 and would fit the bill as the one that is:

6) Catholicism. The traditions and beliefs of Catholic Churches became bigger than it's religion. Their theology, liturgy, ethics and spirituality. The Holy See. See Popery. The Catholic Church is the main and the earliest form of Christianity.

The other has not yet come:

The one that had not yet come in AD95 got started in around 1517. It's still here today for a "little" while:

7) Protestantism. The second largest form of Christianity. Protestantism is popularly considered to have begun in Germany in 1517 when Martin Luther published his Ninety-five Theses as a reaction against abuses in the sale of indulgences by the Roman Catholic Church.

When the 8th king is revealed, he will complete the picture. It will complete the progression of the seven who have fallen. This will be Lucifer's theocratic one world government, one world church state, the kingdom of the rebels. He will make a carbon copy "image" of that 6th head that was wounded by the sword in 1798 and yet lives and will cause everyone to worship it.

"And all who dwell on earth will worship it,
everyone whose name has NOT been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.​

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could be right after all. This global movement to a One World New Order, and a 1000 years of "peace and safety" on earth, really is a Jewish concept, and is quietly being spear headed by them, all the while convincing the "goyim" to "Save the Planet".
KJV 1 Thessalonians 5:3

You might want to think twice on this:
Matthew 10[34] Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Yes the 1,000 year millennium has been a long standing Jewish plan for centuries, better known as the "Golden Age" where they rule the earth from Jerusalem

Yes I believe the globalist everything is a step in consolidating power for the future control of the world under (The Beast)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it matters. Whether or not Westcott and Hort think that the whore is riding or is carried by the composite beast, she still completes the progression of the seven.
Actually
It does matter. It's in the understanding of whether the Beast is controlling MBTG, or MBTG is controlling the Beast.
It's also a matter of understanding that the 7 heads didn't just show up being of the Roman Empire, but rather they were the defeated governments of the previous 3 Beasts, being that of Babylon, Medio-Persia, and Grecian, all of which amalgamated into Rome, which was the 7th head itself.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And all who dwell on earth will worship it,
everyone whose name has NOT been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.​
Greatly appreciate a citation of the "Translation" used, with book and verse quoted, thanks

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heads and mountains and kings that have fallen. Loosen up a little on the language and google some definitions. "Fallen" does not always mean dead, or out of business or out of commission. Think about a fallen woman, she's not dead, just fallen from grace.
I perceive that your understanding is very correct in knowing what it means to be "fallen". But as to who that is becomes thoroughly visible, as being that of Jerusalem of Israel. Paul says the word himself:
Gal.5[4] Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.