Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make false statements as usual, and you add and take away from the word of God [Rev. 22:18-19] freely without recourse!!!

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Where do you read from above Scripture verses that Jesus will return to Israel???

To God Be The Glory
You should read your own post. Jesus meets them in the air. Where are you saying He will return? You don't even know!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the response Ron.
Truth7t7 replied further:
1. The woman is Jerusalem,
2. representative of the temple and priesthood
3. The Beast will rule the nations of the world,
4. from Jerusalem, when God allows him to have 42 months in power
5. Yes the woman "Jerusalem"
6. will ride upon the power of The Beast
Earburner's response:
1. Correct
2. Error
3. Correct
4. Error
5. Correct
6. Error
You do not get a passing grade on prophetic biblical discernment (John 16:13)

Babylon- 1 head- 0 horns
Medio-Persia- 1 head- 2 horns
Greece (Alex the great)- 1 head-1 horn
Greece (Hellenistic)- 4 heads- 4 horns
Roman Emp.- 1 head*- 0 horns (yet)**
Revelation 17:9 the 7 heads are 7 mountains (kingdoms), on which the (fallen) woman sitteth.

In a recent post on this thread,
Ronald David Bruno said this important fact:
"Through the mind of Christ within me, I searched the origin of Jerusalem, 3000 BC; the the origin of Babylon, 2300 BC."

Earburners reply:
Jerusalem was 700 years in the world BEFORE Babylon.
Therefore, Jerusalem "sat on the head" of Babylon, and also "sat on" each head of the earthly kingdoms (mountains) that were prophesied of to come on the earth! in the book of Daniel.

But, there is an 8th head isn't there!
Yes! The 10 Horn Beast is the 8th, and IS OF the seven!

Notes:
*Rome was the eighth head, and IS OF the seven heads.
** the ten horns, though they are shown to be on the 4th Beast of Daniel, still have not yet been manifested in the world.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears your eyes are blinded by (Zionism) as you fight desperately with attempts to qualify all Jews of the flesh for salvation (Wrong)

You fail to acknowledge that the (Elect) in Romans 11 is the (Church)

You have a hard time accepting the fact (The Rest Are Blinded) & (Israel Hath Not Obtained)

The Church Is The "Elect" Of God, Children Of The Promised Seed.

1 Peter 5:13KJV
13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

1 Peter 1:2KJV
2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

2 Peter 1:10KJV
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

1 Thessalonians 1:4KJV
4 Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God

Only those whom God foreknew will be elected to salvation, just as all believers in Jesus Christ are chosen and elected

"Israel Hath Not Obtained"

"The Election Hath Obtained"

All Israel Will Be Saved, When The Last Soul Is Saved, And Added To The Church On Earth

Israel The Church, Children Of The Promised Seed

Romans 11:1-8KJV
1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hearView attachment 15525 unto this day.

The Church Elect, According To Gods Forknowledge, As Seen In Romans 11:2 Above

2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

It’s easy to disprove replacement theology in Romans 11, simply read it and substitute CHURCH every tine it mentions Israel and see how that works out..

Israel was God’s elect nation.

The crystal clear context in Romans 11 is that the elect mentioned there are a remnant of Israelites.

It also clearly says that gentiles are the wild olive tree branches that are grafted onto the olive tree of Israel in Romans 11.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earburner's response:
1. Correct
2. Error
3. Correct
4. Error
5. Correct
6. Error
You do not get a passing grade on prophetic biblical discernment (John 16:13)

Babylon- 1 head- 0 horns
Medio-Persia- 1 head- 2 horns
Greece (Alex the great)- 1 head-1 horn
Greece (Hellenistic)- 4 heads- 4 horns
Roman Emp.- 1 head*- 0 horns (yet)**
Revelation 17:9 the 7 heads are 7 mountains (kingdoms), on which the (fallen) woman sitteth.

In a recent post on this thread,
Ronald David Bruno said this important fact:
"Through the mind of Christ within me, I searched the origin of Jerusalem, 3000 BC; the the origin of Babylon, 2300 BC."

Earburners reply:
Jerusalem was 700 years in the world BEFORE Babylon.
Therefore, Jerusalem "sat on the head" of Babylon, and also "sat on" each head of the earthly kingdoms (mountains) that were prophesied of to come on the earth! in the book of Daniel.

But, there is an 8th head isn't there!
Yes! The 10 Horn Beast is the 8th, and IS OF the seven!

Notes:
*Rome was the eighth head, and IS OF the seven heads.
** the ten horns, though they are shown to be on the 4th Beast of Daniel, still have not yet been manifested in the world.
We will disagree, The Beast will rule from Jerusalem, and the whore Jerusalem will ride upon his power

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s easy to disprove replacement theology in Romans 11, simply read it and substitute CHURCH every tine it mentions Israel and see how that works out..

Israel was God’s elect nation.

The crystal clear context in Romans 11 is that the elect mentioned there are a remnant of Israelites.

It also clearly says that gentiles are the wild olive tree branches that are grafted onto the olive tree of Israel in Romans 11.
It clearly states that the Remnant are saved and added to the "Elect Church" those whom God foreknew, just as all believers in the Church

You don't want to acknowledge (Israel Hath Not Obtained)

There is one people of God, Israel The Church, Children Of The Promused Seed

13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Only those whom God foreknew will be elected to salvation, just as all believers in Jesus Christ are chosen and elected

All Israel Will Be Saved, When The Last Soul Is Saved, And Added To The Church On Earth

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear
16120_d89746888da2d9510b64a9f031eaecd5.gif
unto this day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Earburner

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make false statements as usual, and you add and take away from the word of God [Rev. 22:18-19] freely without recourse!!!

1 Thessalonians 4:15-18
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Where do you read from above Scripture verses that Jesus will return to Israel???

To God Be The Glory

Jesus specifically returns back to Mount Olive in Jerusalem, and brings the saints with Him, in Zechariah 14:5.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus specifically returns back to Mount Olive in Jerusalem, and brings the saints with Him, in Zechariah 14:5.
When his feet touch down, then what happens?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is "false", the (Last Day) resurrection is seen below,(The End)

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits;
afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
All that and no last day resurrection mentioned once. It happened at the Cross. All those OT church members experienced that last day resurrection, when they heard Jesus call out, "It is finished." Their last day was over in Abraham's bosom. They were resurrected into incorruptible bodies to enter Paradise after being banned for 4000 years.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will disagree, The Beast will rule from Jerusalem, and the whore Jerusalem will ride upon his power
Only because Christ had already come and set up His throne in Jerusalem. You claim Satan sits on God’s throne that was set up after Satan had already been sitting on it for 42 months. The throne was set up before the first Trumpet sounds in Revelation 8.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It clearly states that the Remnant are saved and added to the "Elect Church" those whom God foreknew, just as all believers in the Church

You don't want to acknowledge (Israel Hath Not Obtained)

There is one people of God, Israel The Church, Children Of The Promused Seed

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear
16120_d89746888da2d9510b64a9f031eaecd5.gif
unto this day.

I don’t acknowledge what?

All of Romans 11 is about unbelieving Israel, who is also called ungodly Jacob - and it’s unbelievably obvious that the elect remnant that believes in Jesus in that chapter is Israel.

The only mention of non Israelis in the whole chapter is where it says the gentiles are grafted onto Israel’s olive tree - which is saying the gentile church is the wild olive tree branches that are grafted on by faith.

You state the obvious that Israel hasn’t obtained righteousness- that’s a redundant statement since.Romans 11 says Jacob, aka unbelieving Israel is currently ungodly and cut off their own olive tree in unbelief, but will be saved, all of them, who are there to see Jesus the deliverer come out of Zion.

Except for mention of gentiles being grafted on by faith, the entire chapter is solely pertaining to the nation of Israel.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ nor has the final s
You state the obvious that Israel hasn’t obtained righteousness- that’s a redundant statement since.Romans 11 says Jacob, aka unbelieving Israel is currently ungodly and cut off their own olive tree in unbelief, but will be saved, all of them, who are there to see Jesus the deliverer come out of Zion.
Jesus came from out of Sion in His first appearance!
For the Jews to believe in Jesus, when/after He returns from Heaven, in flaming fire, WILL BE TOO LATE for them. There will be NO ESCAPEES to repopulate the earth for fictional millennial reign of His rule on earth
Romans 8:8-9
All who are "none of His", at that time of His return, will be burned up, as will the graves and the earth. His redemption of us who do believe and the destruction of all "the wicked"** unsaved, will be a simultaneous event.

**Textus Receptus Greek states it to read in the plural as "the wicked", and not "that Wicked", which is to erroneously imply the singular.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its good that we can at least agree on the simplicity of His Truth about His Glorious return.
Thanks!
Maybe it’s more simple than we know. The heavens declare the glory of God. If you’ll take a look at the 19th psalm you you can spiritually see the works of the heavens in which Christ has indeed returned. We are His body.....He has already returned bodily.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ nor has the final s

Jesus came from out of Sion in His first appearance!
For the Jews to believe in Jesus, when/after He returns from Heaven, in flaming fire, WILL BE TOO LATE for them. There will be NO ESCAPEES to repopulate the earth for fictional millennial reign of His rule on earth
Romans 8:8-9
All who are "none of His", at that time of His return, will be burned up, as will the graves and the earth. His redemption of us who do believe and the destruction of all "the wicked"** unsaved, will be a simultaneous event.

**Textus Receptus Greek states it to read in the plural as "the wicked", and not "that Wicked", which is to erroneously imply the singular.
Yes He has baptized the wicked with fire and the Holy Spirit.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe it’s more simple than we know. The heavens declare the glory of God. If you’ll take a look at the 19th psalm you you can spiritually see the works of the heavens in which Christ has indeed returned. We are His body.....He has already returned bodily.
Spiritually, I can percieve that all who are "born again of His Spirit", are in part, "partakers of the divine nature", but as of yet, none have recieved the fulness of the Glory of Christ's resurrection, who ONLY is "the Firstborn from the dead", being Himself "the First Resurrection".

So yes, we who are NOW born again are "blessed and holy", because by/through His Holy Spirit within us, we ARE "having part in the first resurrection", who is Christ.

As with the symbolism of The Feast of Booths/Tabernacles, we each are in likeness of a "camp" of God's Dwelling place, waiting for the fulness of our conversion into His Eternal permanency of indwelling. Hence the meaning of "the camp of the Saints". We each individually, are unto God a "camp", until He returns for us

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritually, I can percieve that all who are "born again of His Spirit", are in part, "partakers of the divine nature", but as of yet, none have recieved the fulness of the Glory of Christ's resurrection, who ONLY is "the Firstborn from the dead", being Himself "the First Resurrection".

So yes, we who are NOW born again are "blessed and holy", because by/through His Holy Spirit within us, we ARE "having part in the first resurrection", who is Christ.

As with the symbolism of The Feast of Booths/Tabernacles, we each are in likeness of a "camp" of God's Dwelling place, waiting for the fulness of our conversion into His Eternal permanency of indwelling. Hence the meaning of "the camp of the Saints". We each individually, are unto God a "camp", until He returns for us
The tabernacle of God is with man. His house has many mansions.

Reactions: Earburner

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 14:16, Who Will Be Left Of The Nations?

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord

You will closely note in Isaiah 4:4 below, Jerusalem will be purged by the spirit of (Judgement) & (Burning)

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Only The Righteous Are Left, The Book Of Life "Was" Opened (Every One That Is Written Among The Living)

Zechariah 14:16KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 4:3-4KJV
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Revelation 21:24-27KJV
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
You didn't respond to what I said.

If Jerusalem remains when Jesus returns, and Babylon does not, this simply means they are not the same city, is that not so?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of Armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Just the same as the other post, nothing addresses what I said, that Jerusalem and Babylon cannot be the same city, because of the simple fact that one will be destroyed and the other will remain.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Witnesses are killed at the end of the tribulation, as the world armies have gathered to Israel, they are called to heaven as the final hour of earth's temptation unfolds

If that were so, it would mean that the power given the beast for the 3.5 years preceding Jesus' return would not actually be over all people. The witnesses will prophesy for 3.5 years, no one able to harm them. Then, at the middle, the beast is given power, kills the witnesses, and turns on God's chosen.

The witnesses are untouchable for 3.5 years ending when the beast is given authority for 3.5 years, after which Jesus returns. Overlap would mean that the beast lacks the power the Bible says will be given.

Much love!