Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

The Levitical High Priest & Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes, The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents the "Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes, The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Yes and there is more biblical truth to add to this to show that Jerusalem was Babylon the great

Reactions: Earburner

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents the "Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

This could also be the Vatican. It also has seven hills. The letter to Thyatira gives us a big hint. "Jezebel" has to do with the Babylonian mystery religion.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This could also be the Vatican. It also has seven hills.
The Roman Empire or Vatican didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, since Jesus will return to Israel and fight for Israel I think Jerusalem is special to God.
What does your claim have to do with the scriptural facts presented

Jesus returns to battle in destruction of (The Beast) and his wicked kingdom

You build a false premise around National Israel

2/3 will be cut off and die in Israel, during the future fulfilling of the gentiles Zechariah 13:8

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does your claim have to do with the scriptural facts presented

Jesus returns to battle in destruction of (The Beast) and his wicked kingdom
Jesus will return to Israel and fight for Israel. I don't understand your point.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will return to Israel and fight for Israel. I don't understand your point.
You build a false premise around National Israel

2/3 will be cut off and die in Israel, during the future fulfilling of the gentiles Zechariah 13:8

Jews based upon race and ethnic heritage are not Gods chosen as Zionism claims

Jacob28

Feb 14, 2021
NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Levitical High Priest & Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

How does this edify anyone?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not too shabby @Truth7t7 . However, if you will bear with me, I wish to show you something for future meditation and consideration. This is controversial so I will not hold it against you if you disagree.

I believe that Planet Earth itself is Mystery Babylon. Here is the relevant verse...

Revelation 18:24
"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

I take the Bible quite literally. And because of that, I believe that there is only one entity that fits the above description...

Genesis 4:11
"And now art thou cursed from the
earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand"

Earth opened HER mouth to drink the Blood of Abel. And there you have it. Earth itself is filled with the Blood of those slain. Abel was the very first one to be slain and right there God reveals who Mystery Babylon is.

She is our Earthly Mother. Yes, 'Mother Earth' is a Biblical concept. Mystery Babylon is the Mother of the Human Race. WE are the Abominations and Harlots she gave birth to. This is why we need to be saved.

Only those that have Truly humbled themselves will receive this most difficult of Truths.

But wait, how does this next verse fit in?...

Matthew 23:35
"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."

Jesus is teaching that Earthly Jerusalem somehow represents Mystery Babylon as well. But how can this be?

I will reveal a Mystery to you...

Earthly Jerusalem represents THE WOMB OF MYSTERY BABYLON.

I will reveal another Mystery to you. What is inside the Womb?

THE BODY TEMPLE ZYGOTE.

Yes, the Earthly Temple in Jerusalem represents the Ovum that resides in the Womb of the Harlot!

This is how we all started life...

full

We started life as a single Biological Cell. Note that the High Priest represents the 'Seed' that fertilizes the Ark in the Most Holy Place by sprinkling the Blood.

We call that 'Conception'.

I will reveal yet another Mystery...

THE MOST HOLY PLACE IS THE HEART OF THE EARTH!

It is the Heart of the Womb of Mystery Babylon. The so called 'Heart of the Earth' is where Babies are made...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Jesus went to the 'Heart of the Earth' to sprinkle the Blood in the Most Holy Place to become Born Again!

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

Earthly Jerusalem is at the 'Center of the World'...

Ezekiel 5:5
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her."

Another translation...

Ezekiel 5:5 (Good News Translation)
The Sovereign LORD said, "Look at Jerusalem. I put her at the center of the world, with other countries all around her.

'Heart of the Earth' is an allegory and parable for the place Babies are made.

In the Book of Revelation, there is a 'New Earth' created. She is our NEW MOTHER. She replaces Mystery Babylon.

And guess what? The New Earth receives a NEW WOMB!!!

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

New Jerusalem represents the Womb of the New Mother. The Tree of Life is her Ovary. The Fruit is the Zygote. It is watered (fertilized) by the Lamb (Seed of Abraham).

She has a Monthly Period (Menstrual Cycle) in which she produces twelve manner of Fruit (Ovum)...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

And now for the greatest punchline in all of History...

full

Yep. God SAVES Mystery Babylon in the end! That's the Love of God for ya! Who can receive it? ;)

Those with hatred in their Hearts will not. :mad:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does this edify anyone?
Prophecy in eschatology isnt always the love songs of God, if your looking for sweet words of kindness and love, running through the meadows catching butterflies, then eschatology isnt the place

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not too shabby @Truth7t7 . However, if you will bear with me, I wish to show you something for future meditation and consideration. This is controversial so I will not hold it against you if you disagree.

I believe that Planet Earth itself is Mystery Babylon. Here is the relevant verse...

Revelation 18:24
"And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth."

I take the Bible quite literally. And because of that, I believe that there is only one entity that fits the above description...

Genesis 4:11
"And now art thou cursed from the
earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand"

Earth opened HER mouth to drink the Blood of Abel. And there you have it. Earth itself is filled with the Blood of those slain. Abel was the very first one to be slain and right there God reveals who Mystery Babylon is.

She is our Earthly Mother. Yes, 'Mother Earth' is a Biblical concept. Mystery Babylon is the Mother of the Human Race. WE are the Abominations and Harlots she gave birth to. This is why we need to be saved.

Only those that have Truly humbled themselves will receive this most difficult of Truths.

But wait, how does this next verse fit in?...

Matthew 23:35
"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."

Jesus is teaching that Earthly Jerusalem somehow represents Mystery Babylon as well. But how can this be?

I will reveal a Mystery to you...

Earthly Jerusalem represents THE WOMB OF MYSTERY BABYLON.

I will reveal another Mystery to you. What is inside the Womb?

THE BODY TEMPLE ZYGOTE.

Yes, the Earthly Temple in Jerusalem represents the Ovum that resides in the Womb of the Harlot!

This is how we all started life...

full

We started life as a single Biological Cell. Note that the High Priest represents the 'Seed' that fertilizes the Ark in the Most Holy Place by sprinkling the Blood.

We call that 'Conception'.

I will reveal yet another Mystery...

THE MOST HOLY PLACE IS THE HEART OF THE EARTH!

It is the Heart of the Womb of Mystery Babylon. The so called 'Heart of the Earth' is where Babies are made...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Jesus went to the 'Heart of the Earth' to sprinkle the Blood in the Most Holy Place to become Born Again!

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

Earthly Jerusalem is at the 'Center of the World'...

Ezekiel 5:5
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her."

Another translation...

Ezekiel 5:5 (Good News Translation)
The Sovereign LORD said, "Look at Jerusalem. I put her at the center of the world, with other countries all around her.

'Heart of the Earth' is an allegory and parable for the place Babies are made.

In the Book of Revelation, there is a 'New Earth' created. She is our NEW MOTHER. She replaces Mystery Babylon.

And guess what? The New Earth receives a NEW WOMB!!!

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

New Jerusalem represents the Womb of the New Mother. The Tree of Life is her Ovary. The Fruit is the Zygote. It is watered (fertilized) by the Lamb (Seed of Abraham).

She has a Monthly Period (Menstrual Cycle) in which she produces twelve manner of Fruit (Ovum)...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

And now for the greatest punchline in all of History...

full

Yep. God SAVES Mystery Babylon in the end! That's the Love of God for ya! Who can receive it? ;)

Those with hatred in their Hearts will not. :mad:
Yeah we disagree, I stopped taking LSD years ago

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah we disagree, I stopped taking LSD years ago
What a shameful, IGNORANT and embarrassing response.

You are not even the LEAST bit thankful that someone stayed up late to show you something that took YEARS of research to put together.

How utterly pathetic. You have revealed your True Spirit @Truth7t7 . God showed you something amazing and you MOCKED it like an arrogant FOOL.

I will never interact with you again. So mote it be.

Base12 out.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Base12 out.
Wikipedia: "So mote it be" is a ritual phrase used by the Freemasons, in Rosicrucianism, and more recently by Neopagans, meaning "so may it be", "so it is required", or "so must it be", and may be said after the person giving the prayer says 'Amen'. The phrase appears in the Halliwell or Regius Manuscript, the earliest known document relating to a society of Masons in England, dating from the first half of the 15th century.[1] "Amen! amen! so mot hyt be! Say we so all per charyté".[2]

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Roman Empire or Vatican didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

You have good backup scripture. I like that. It is one or the other. And good reasons for either.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have good backup scripture. I like that. It is one or the other. And good reasons for either.
There are only two women (mothers) that are spoken of prophetically in the NT scriptures, Jerusalem which now is, which is "fallen" , and Jerusalem, which is "free", which is the "mother" of us all [who are of faith in Christ]. Gal. 4:21-26

Reactions: Truth7t7

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a shameful, IGNORANT and embarrassing response.

You are not even the LEAST bit thankful that someone stayed up late to show you something that took YEARS of research to put together.

How utterly pathetic. You have revealed your True Spirit @Truth7t7 . God showed you something amazing and you MOCKED it like an arrogant FOOL.

Base12 out.
B12, you are close, but you miss it by going off on a tangent, when you call the earth itself as being "Mystery, Babylon..."
See Gal. 4:21-26

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
B12, you are close, but you miss it by going off on a tangent, when you call the earth itself as being "Mystery, Babylon..."
See Gal. 4:21-26
I Think He's Been Staring At The Lava Lamp And Black Light Posters Too Long?

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Think He's Been Staring At The Lava Lamp And Black Light Posters Too Long?
I have read a few of his posts. From his perspective, he makes a strong case by comparing Solomon's temple, with that of the temple of our bodies, using the cellular structure of our flesh and blood etc.
And of course we both know that "the life of the flesh is in the blood" .

As far as any NT scripture support, that I could use that would/might connect to his analogy, it can be found in 1 Cor. 15:45-49; John 2:18-22; Heb. 10:15.
However, having said that, I am concerned that it might be contrived through a private interpretation, whereas no one had such knowledge for the past 5900+/- years.

But, getting back to 1 Cor. 15, we can see clearly that mankind's origin of creation is of this earth, being "earthy", aka made up of the elements of the earth. Thus physical life as a living soul, Oxygen (another element) is required in order to maintain physical existence. This is the " first man" of our being, but it is incomplete, and not ready for God's Kingdom to come, until we are "born again" by "the seed" of His Spirit,
the God/man who came from Heaven, who is Jesus.
Rom. 8:9; Rev. 3:20

Reactions: Truth7t7