Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However,there will be a "Literal" destruction in fire of this heaven and earth, and a complete New Creation in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem
Truth7t7,
WE EACH ARE now, and in the future of His Eternity, THAT New Creation! By the indwelling of His Holy Spirit, we are now in the process of "partaking of His Divine nature", waiting for the completion of it by our own bodily resurrection, into the likeness of Christ's Immortality and Everlasting Life.
That IS the reward that is with Him!

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your response doesn't address my claim whatsoever
"Lively stones" resurrected into Immortality, is the New Earth in which God the Father, who is a Spirit, desires to dwell. It is His entire intention and reason of why we were created.

God the Son did not sacrifice Himself to die for this planet earth or any new planet earth, He died for each of us. Hence the reason and truth of Romans
8:8-9.
HE is ensuring to us now and Himself, that WE ARE HIS OWN, when we bring ourselves to Him in faith, to recieve the gift of His sealing work of the indwelling of His Holy Spirit.
We were made FOR GOD, not any planet, old or new.
Amen, we are baptized with FIRE, and the Holy Spirit.

Reactions: Earburner

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Malachi 3[16] Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
[17] And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels;** and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

** "Lively (living) stones (jewels)".

1 Peter 2[5] Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood [unto God], to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Marty fox

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye...are built up a spiritual house.
God is working on building His New earth RIGHT NOW, and has been ever since Jesus' first appearance.
We are the "jewels" of His Spiritual house.
We each as "lively stones", "Jewels"/"mansions" are being placed/fitted into the spiritual Temple of God, of whom, Jesus is the chief corner stone (Jewel).

Reactions: Waiting on him

Mark51

Nov 8, 2020
BROOKLYN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is readily apparent that you are not referencing or learning from the WORDS of the KJV Bible. The word is NOT "rides" , but rather "carrieth"

As for the 7 heads, see Daniel and count the heads on each of the 4 Beasts-
Babylon- 1 head
Medio- Persia- 1 head
Grecian- (Alex the Great)1 head
Grecian- (Hellenistic kingdoms)- 4 heads
That totals to be 7 heads.

Note: Jerusalem was established 700 years BEFORE Babylon!! It therefore has been OVER all the heads of the 4 worldly beast empires.
The 8th head (which is of the 7 heads), was the 4th Beast, which began as the Roman Empire, and down through the centuries, it has evolved into numerous stages, and now is in it's final stage of the Financial Empire of the Banking Elite.

So, Jerusalem (Israel) of today, that was destroyed in 70AD is back, BUT is being "carried" by the 10H Beast today, which is that Global Financial Empire, that we all are tied in with.
After WW2, the Rothchild family, who are of great wealth of the "Banking Elite", established an agreement with the country of England, to buy the land of Israel back for the Jews to live in.

***The Beast "carries"/controls the "fallen" woman, NOT the other way around, as a "rider" who would be in control.

And by the way, its not "the holy ones" , but rather all that are slain (killed/murdered) on the earth- 24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

I respectfully disagree with your explanation; and, would like to inquire where the KJV has been recognized/established as the authoritative Bible for referencing scriptural examinations?

In reference to the "seven heads of the dragon"-consider the explanation in Revelation 17:9, 10.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Jerusalem is God's eternal home with His family of born-again believers!!!PTL.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye...are built up a spiritual house.
God is working on building His New earth RIGHT NOW, and has been ever since Jesus' first appearance.
We are the "jewels" of His Spiritual house.
We each as "lively stones", "Jewels"/"mansions" are being placed/fitted into the spiritual Temple of God, of whom, Jesus is the chief corner stone (Jewel).
I Strongly Disagree

Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

The Levitical High Priest & Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes, The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

no ... sorry ...

'this world' is sometimes adressed as 'Babylon'
['come out of Babylon , my people']
but
Mystery-Babylon ... is 'a region outside [this] earth'
non-visible for our eyes that is
and "towards the east óf this earth"

since it is from thére
that "the 200 million kings ['strong demons'] will come to earth".. Rev

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan hates Jerusalem, Israel and the Jewish people. And you???
Your claim is suggesting I hate people based upon race "False", God has no respect of person

Romans 2:11KJV
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

2 Peter 3:9KJV
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mm.. perhaps my Rev.9:16-18 missed that 1 ...
You missed the fact that God's (Two Witnesses) will rule the tribulation through plagues, as often as they will, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
You missed the fact that God's (Two Witnesses) will rule the tribulation through plagues, as often as they will, a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

... but what that has to do with the 200 million warrior spirits coming to earth ?
or
as God describes them in prophets ,
"I will no longer protect the boundary , << dimensional boundary , also termed 'Euphrates'
and the nations will cross over ,
as the people your fathers nor you knew about ,
as the terrible ones from the beginning [-of time]"

yes , the witnesses are the [144,000] sons and daughters whom Christ will take
with him when he returns upon the clouds ;
this group will receive their God-created being
then God will send them back to earth to witness to Jacob
[=all the souls left behind]
to tell thm that they [=their soul] will receive the same gorgious body [=being]

those witnesses are NOT 'jews'
but can be you and me or anyone presently alive
>> but that does have a condition

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes , the witnesses are the [144,000] sons and daughters whom Christ will take
with him when he returns upon the clouds ;

this group will receive their God-created being
then God will send them back to earth to witness to Jacob
[=all the souls left behind]
to tell thm that they [=their soul] will receive the same gorgious body [=being]

those witnesses are NOT 'jews'
but can be you and me or anyone presently alive
>> but that does have a condition
Sounds like Jehovahs Witness doctrine, only 144,000 will be taken and in the presence of Jesus Christ?

These 144,000 go and have a big conference with Jesus, then come back to earth and let everyone know how they can receive a glorified body like theirs?

Are you a JW?

Last edited: