Jerusalem Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great Of Revelation Chapter 17

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe there can only be two answers to your three questions. I have a different understanding on them. Can you explain or expound on all three? Thank you.
To God Be The Glory
Yes, I can explain what the Lord has revealed to me. However at his time, i prefer to not go into depth, so that the Spirit of the Lord Himself can bring His understanding of the scriptures to you.
Truth7t7 said:
A Few Questions:
1. Do you believe in a future Abomination of Desolation, Matthew 24:15?
> No. The AoD, that took place by Antiochus Epiphanes, and was an isolated event prophesied of in Daniel.
However, in parallel, Jesus used it to reveal that "the temple of His body" was about to be descrated and destroyed.
To God the Father, as with any father, its an abomination in the Father's sight to see the innocense of their Son abused, tormented and killed.

2. Do you believe in a future Great Tribulation, Matthew 24:21?
> Yes! But not according to any of "church-ianity's" misunderstanding of Daniel.
All of the 70 weeks in Daniel have been fulfilled. There is know 7 yrs./3.5 yrs. scenario left over of the 70 weeks, that are to be tagged onto the end of time.

3. Do you believe in a future second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, Matthew 24:29-31?
> Yes! The Lord Jesus shall suddenly appear from Heaven in all His Glory, in flaming fire.
The dead in Christ are bodily resurrected first, and shall be with Him, and we who remain and are alive on the earth, shall be changed into His likeness, and shall ascend, meeting them and Him in the air.
Meanwhile, in that instance, the wicked unsaved, both dead and alive shall be burned up simultaneously by the Eternal fiery visible presence of the Lord in Heaven, aka as the lake of fire.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually the bible teaches the events below are future events from the date on this post

The Antichrist of Daniel 11:37, Abomination Of Desolation Matthew 24:21, The Great Tribulation Matthew 24:21, and Second Coming Matthew 24:29-31 These Are Future Events Unfulfilled

How does it do that?

Maybe there is a different interpretation than you think

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I can explain what the Lord has revealed to me. However at his time, i prefer to not go into depth, so that the Spirit of the Lord Himself can bring His understanding of the scriptures to you.
Truth7t7 said:
A Few Questions:
1. Do you believe in a future Abomination of Desolation, Matthew 24:15?
> No. The AoD, that took place by Antiochus Epiphanes, and was an isolated event prophesied of in Daniel.
However, in parallel, Jesus used it to reveal that "the temple of His body" was about to be descrated and destroyed.
To God the Father, as with any father, its an abomination in the Father's sight to see the innocense of their Son abused, tormented and killed.

2. Do you believe in a future Great Tribulation, Matthew 24:21?
> Yes! But not according to any of "church-ianity's" misunderstanding of Daniel.
All of the 70 weeks in Daniel have been fulfilled. There is know 7 yrs./3.5 yrs. scenario left over of the 70 weeks, that are to be tagged onto the end of time.

3. Do you believe in a future second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, Matthew 24:29-31?
> Yes! The Lord Jesus shall suddenly appear from Heaven in all His Glory, in flaming fire.
The dead in Christ are bodily resurrected first, and shall be with Him, and we who remain and are alive on the earth, shall be changed into His likeness, and shall ascend, meeting them and Him in the air.
Meanwhile, in that instance, the wicked unsaved, both dead and alive shall be burned up simultaneously by the Eternal fiery visible presence of the Lord in Heaven, aka as the lake of fire.
So you're denying the LITERAL "everlasting fire" that Jesus taught? Or did I misunderstand?

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no spiritual Israel in Zechariah or any part of the Old Testament.

The Jerusalem in Zechariah has Mount Olive, the place Jesus ascended from in Acts, that tge angel said the same Jesus wiukd return in the same way and to the same place He left.

In Zechariah 14:5 Jesus returns to Mount Olive.

Zechariah talks about the HOUSE of Judah and the House of David and the CLANS of Israel, making it about national Israel and Judah, not so called spiritual Israel.

There is no new Jerusalem either, in the entire Old Testament.

The city new Jerusalem doesn’t show up until Revelation 21, when it descends down from heaven.

We are the new Jerusalem the bride of Christ and Paul tells us that it is a present thing in Galatians chapter 4

The angels in Acts didn’t say that Jesus would return to the mount of olives just that He would return from the sky.

Daniel refers to the new Jerusalem as it is the church the rock witch fills the world

Jesus stood on the mount of olives and gave the command to take the gospel to the world that was when the living water (the Holy Spirit) flowed to the world through the deciples

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No Marty, its not true. The little horn is not Antiochus Epiphanes.

The little horn is the MAN Beast of the earth, who has two horns like a lamb, and he speaks as a dragon-the 666.Rev.13:v.11-18

By the way, he was born decades ago, and will manifest himself soon, in near future.

What matters is the true. GOD is Truth.

Get ready
Who would he be then?

666 would refer to the sea beast not the land beast

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does it do that?

Maybe there is a different interpretation than you think
Marty do you believe you are wrong in teaching Antiochus Epiphanies 164BC fulfilled Daniel 9:27, as the information below clearly proves this to be wrong?

Marty Antiochus Epiphanies didnt fulfill the Antichrist seen in Daniel 9:27 below, this figure will be future and present on earth until the "Consummation" the ultimate end, that will be seen at the second coming of Jesus Christ

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage
2: the ultimate end : FINISH

Daniel 9:27KJV

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are the new Jerusalem the bride of Christ and Paul tells us that it is a present thing in Galatians chapter 4

The angels in Acts didn’t say that Jesus would return to the mount of olives just that He would return from the sky.

Daniel refers to the new Jerusalem as it is the church the rock witch fills the world

Jesus stood on the mount of olives and gave the command to take the gospel to the world that was when the living water (the Holy Spirit) flowed to the world through the deciples
You can't be serious. If the Israel identity thieves didn't toot their own horns all the time nobody would know. lol

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You can't be serious. If the Israel identity thieves didn't toot their own horns all the time nobody would know. lol

Galatians 4:21-31
21 Tell me, you who want to be under the law, are you not aware of what the law says? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. 23 His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise.

24 These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written:

“Be glad, barren woman,
you who never bore a child;
shout for joy and cry aloud,
you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
than of her who has a husband.”

28 Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 At that time the son born according to the fleshpersecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now. 30 But what does Scripture say? “Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman’s son.”31 Therefore, brothers and sisters, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.

Both Jew and gentiles mother is the church the Jerusalem from above

Revelation 21:2 & 9-10
2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bridebeautifully dressed for her husband

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

Yes the new Jerusalem is the bride of the lamb the church

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Marty do you believe you are wrong in teaching Antiochus Epiphanies 164BC fulfilled Daniel 9:27, as the information below clearly proves this to be wrong?

Marty Antiochus Epiphanies didnt fulfill the Antichrist seen in Daniel 9:27 below, this figure will be future and present on earth until the "Consummation" the ultimate end, that will be seen at the second coming of Jesus Christ

Merriam-Webster

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

170/1 B.C.-164/3 B.C. 70th week or 7 years

167 B.C. Antiochus Epiphanies 4th desecrates the temple ½ way through the 70th week. The abomination that caused desolation.

164/3 B.C. Antiochus Epiphanies 4th dies and the temple sacrifice is reestablished the end of the 70th week. (the end is poured out on him)

Im sure the Jews living through the time of the Maccabees though that he was that’s how they got the hope to get through it

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have already stood on the battle line between Israel and it enemies.
And I will again if need be.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have an even more precise method, without trying to calculate or fabricate a reasoning of what to do with the 70th week.
...unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks (69 weeks).

Then, in verse 27 we read:
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:
Ok! There it is! That IS the equation that TOTALS to the 70 weeks.

There should be NO argument!
But if so, then bring it on.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

167 B.C. Antiochus Epiphanies 4th desecrates the temple ½ way through the 70th week. The abomination that caused desolation.

164/3 B.C. Antiochus Epiphanies 4th dies and the temple sacrifice is reestablished the end of the 70th week. (the end is poured out on him)

Im sure the Jews living through the time of the Maccabees though that he was that’s how they got the hope to get through it
Marty the very "clear" information provided below, shows your claims are "wrong"

The figure in Daniel 9:27 below will be present on earth until the "future consummation", the ultimate end

How can a person have a legitimate conversation in truth, with blatant denial as seen in your response

Marty Antiochus Epiphanies 164BC didnt fulfill the figure seen in Daniel 9:27 below, this figure will be future and present on earth until the "Consummation" the ultimate end

Merriam-Webster

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As for AE-4, your out line of the events of the AoD is accurate, however you still have to deal with the 2300 days, the 1290 days and the "blessing" for they who come to the 1335 days. As I said, your accounting the events is accurate, all of which takes
Preterist and denying the eternal Hell? That's a strange combo.
I told you before that I don't walk in Christ by your religious labels of "church-ianity", but rather by John 16:13.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus ascended bodily and on a cloud, FROM mount olive - the angel said that this same Jesus, will return IN THE SAME WAY they saw Him leave, which means returning bodily and on a cloud, to the same mount Olive He departed from:

Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Act 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Act 1:12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

In Zechariah 14:5 Jesus returns to Mount Olive, with the saints, after gathering them together per Matthew 24.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To Marty fox:
Sorry for the mix up abve
As for AE-4, your out line of the events of the AoD is accurate, however you still have to deal with the 2300 days, the 1290 days and the "blessing" for they who come to the 1335 days. As I said, your accounting the events is accurate, all of which takes
patience to follow the history

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus ascended bodily and on a cloud, FROM mount olive - the angel said that this same Jesus, will return IN THE SAME WAY they saw Him leave, which means returning bodily and on a cloud, to the same mount Olive He departed from:

Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Act 1:10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

Act 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Act 1:12 Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

In Zechariah 14:5 Jesus returns to Mount Olive, with the saints, after gathering them together per Matthew 24.

So where did it say that He comes back to the mount of olives?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marty please fix the upper quote in post #138 so your response will be visible to the forum, thanks

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I can explain what the Lord has revealed to me. However at his time, i prefer to not go into depth, so that the Spirit of the Lord Himself can bring His understanding of the scriptures to you.[/QUOTE]

Like you, I prefer to not go into depth as the three questions I asked of @Truth7t7 to explain are really difficult to understand, especially when dealing with the 70 Weeks of Daniel Nine.

Many neglect to read warnings stipulated by the Bible, thereby come up with different "opinions," instead of letting Scripture interpret for them. It is the case in Matthew 24:15, "whoso readeth, let him understand"].

I believe the term "holy place" connotes the "church" or "body of believers." And, to "stand" or "sit" in Scripture means to "rule." Hence, we see the ongoing enmity between Christ and Satan predicted in Genesis 3:15. This is the Abomination of Desolation in Matthew 24 prophesied Daniel.

Do you believe in a future second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, Matthew 24:29-31?

Yes. However, not in the context of a flaming fire but according to 1 Thessalonians 15-18.

To God Be The Glory