Jesse Duplantis's Trip to Heaven!! Who would call him a liar?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW! I was searching my mind trying to figure out who this guy was, And low and behold you post a Photo!!!!!
I have not rely watched any Televangelist's since Jim and Tammy bit the dust, Yeah I have no need for these type's!

I have this Opinion about Prosperity and I am ready for any rebuke, I hold to this strongly!!!
Remember when Satan took Jesus up to a High place, and Showed Him all the Glory and Wealth of the World?? [I believe what Jesus was shown, was the Present and Future Glory and Wealth of the World ] Then Satan declared I [Satan] Will give it to whom I choose, all this I give to you [JESUS] if you worship me!!
In the book of Revelation The scroll that has the Seal's is the Title Deed to this Planet, and until Our Savior strip's those Seal's, Satan is still the god of this age here on earth, as Paul state's. Satan still give's to those that teach falsely. We were never promised great wealth, we were Promised Persecution, for if they hated Me, they will hate you for my Namesake.
Don't get me wrong, I believe that we do get Blessing's, But why would God Make rich people, after saying, is is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, then for a Rich man to enter the Kingdom. Not many people can deal with Wealth, and if they obtain it, their Heart is snared by it.
Awesome post Truth!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome post Truth!

Thank You, with your response, I can understand that you have a good grip on reality!! Let us not strain forward for the Carrot that Satan dangles in front of us! As Paul states let run the race, fight the fight for the Prize of the calling of God, for when He returns, His Reward will be with Him! Not in this Life, But in the Kingdom. To God be Glory through Yeshua [Jesus] AMN

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You, with your response, I can understand that you have a good grip on reality!! Let us not strain forward for the Carrot that Satan dangles in front of us! As Paul states let run the race, fight the fight for the Prize of the calling of God, for when He returns, His Reward will be with Him! Not in this Life, But in the Kingdom. To God be Glory through Yeshua [Jesus] AMN
:) And the Church DID say Amen!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm a little different than most people seem to be. I find I can say I don't care for his preaching... without having to label him as being something or the other.

I agree. He has a unique style where he tends to preach off of axioms. His sense of humor is still good, yet I rarely get much from his teachings. But then I don't get much out of anyone else's either.

Reactions: Willie T and Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is a name!!
Those that attack and slander God's man need to beware. Why dare and ask for early judgment??

GISMYS, I'm not a Jesse-hater. In fact, I've supported him throughout this thread as a genuine faith-filled believer, albeit with a penchant for teaching God prospers his people a touch excessively. But this sort of a post is going too far, IMO. Nobody's gonna suffer judgment from God just because they happen to disagree with what he preaches and the lifestyle he leads. In some respects I question it as well, and I am not going to suffer judgment for doing so. It's a healthy thing to keep one another in check.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But this sort of a post is going too far, IMO.

Correct.
That's why I let it go and gave no response.
Would be useless.
-------------------------------------------------------------

When people want to see a comedian that's fine to me.
But when this comedian mocks the Holy Spirit by baptizing dogs, that's grieving the Holy Spirit and mocking.
------------------------------------------------------------

We need to judge these things and do it righteously.
We cannot go through life without checking preaching against scripture.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When people want to see a comedian that's fine to me.
But when this comedian mocks the Holy Spirit by baptizing dogs, that's grieving the Holy Spirit and mocking.

Actually, my sense of humor is a little similar. I don't mean such things sacrilegiously, but maybe I'm too loose with my tongue. Anyway, got myself banned from CF for a month for being too fast and loose with an atheist, and they let me have it over it. And maybe I was being disrespectful in the eyes of some Christians there, so it doesn't bother me if checks are in place. They should be.

Reactions: Triumph1300