Jesus Christ is come in flesh of man, not of angels

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I did not say Jesus was not a man
You might do well to learn the difference between…
IS a man

AS a man

What is lacking is understanding your own beliefs. You are setting aside normal grammatical analysis from your own words..

Any difference between is a man, and as a man, must be between being a man and only being as a man.

All you have to do is say Jesus was a man.

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appealed to the Greek word, because the word was written in Greek. You can refer to the Aramaic if you prefer-- it's still going to be man.... ahem.... as in human.

Jesus was sent forth out of Gods mouth in heaven, to earth, in a body God prepared, AS a man, called Himself a man, was seen AS a man.
Yet Jesus, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow IS Christ, IS Spirit.

If your Lord is an earthly human man, no matter to me.
My Lord God Almighty IS Spirit.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
I said Jesus was not a HUMAN man.
Sounds a bit redundant to me.

Oh, I get it. Your christ was not a HUMAN man but an INHUMAN man. I've heard of and met a few of those. So, you want to be INHUMAN.

This is the ultimate in childish word games. So, I'll go with it.

"I'm not a HUMAN man like you, man!" (Jesus, "Book of Judas") Maybe that's when Judas Iscariot got so offended. I know it at least insults my intelligence.

So, you make a difference between being a HUMAN man, and an ASMAN man?

BTW, in your synopsis about being HUman, you say it has to do with humility. So your christ is only as a man, but not an Humble HUMAN man.

He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

In normal language, the only difference between human and man, is human applies to every man, women, and child on earth. Man applies to an adult male human.

Changing the meaning of words is to change the meaning of the Bible.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was sent forth out of Gods mouth in heaven, to earth, in a body God prepared, AS a man, called Himself a man, was seen AS a man.
Yet Jesus, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow IS Christ, IS Spirit.

If your Lord is an earthly human man, no matter to me.
My Lord God Almighty IS Spirit.

My God is his God. My heavenly Father was his heavenly Father. The spirit is divine. The body was earthly.

The Bible tells me so.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you look in the mirror-- is it YOU that you see? I'm telling you- no. All you see is your image. The real you is hidden within. All you see in the mirror is a reflection of what you look like, it's neither who or what you actually are. There is another you. A spirit within-- a divine presence that is simply dwelling for a time in an earthly house-- and what you see in the mirror is just the house. It's not you.

Do you think Jesus ever looked in a mirror?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was there a spirit in him? My savior is not a man, but my God sent His son to save me. And that son is spirit. He left his heavenly home and his royal robes and descended to earth putting on human flesh, dwelling within the man called Jesus.

If you actually believe his words, he invites you to make yourself a home for that same spirit. His prayer was for this very thing. The Holy Presence of the Spirit of God-- living in me. This is the air I breathe.

“I am not praying only on their behalf, but also on behalf of those who believe in me through their testimony, that they will all be one, just as you, Father, are in me and I am in you. I pray that they will be in us, so that the world will believe that you sent me. The glory you gave to me I have given to them, that they may be one just as we are one— I in them and you in me—that they may be completely one, so that the world will know that you sent me, and you have loved them just as you have loved me.

For God so loved the world, He sent His son.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appealed to the Greek word, because the word was written in Greek. You can refer to the Aramaic if you prefer-- it's still going to be man.... ahem.... as in human.

Phil 2:
[8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

John 14
[9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds a bit redundant to me.

Oh, I get it. Your christ was not a HUMAN man but an INHUMAN man. I've heard of and met a few of those. So, you want to be INHUMAN.

This is the ultimate in childish word games. So, I'll go with it.

"I'm not a HUMAN man like you, man!" (Jesus, "Book of Judas") Maybe that's when Judas Iscariot got so offended. I know it at least insults my intelligence.

So, you make a difference between being a HUMAN man, and an ASMAN man?

BTW, in your synopsis about being HUman, you say it has to do with humility. So your christ is only as a man, but not an Humble HUMAN man.

He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

In normal language, the only difference between human and man, is human applies to every man, women, and child on earth. Man applies to an adult male human.

Changing the meaning of words is to change the meaning of the Bible.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:

No you do not “get it”.
No you are not qualified to speak for me.

Earthly men, humans, terrestrials, are created out of the Earth. They are naturally born in Sin. They commit Sin. Their bodily life IS Blood. They are made alive with the soul and Gods Breath of Life. Their natural spirit is their natural truth.

God has offered Earthly men His Truth, His Life and His Way, for earthy men to become MADE, Wholly whole and holy, IN the Likeness “AS” Christ the Lord Jesus;

…”FOR” stubborn, stiffed necked, ignorant, corrupt, earthly men, who COULD NOT BELIEVE by HEARING, to have AN EXAMPLE they COULD SEE:

….A Lamb, willing to lay down His Bodily Life
(BLOOD) For the Belief and Love of God.
….A Soul, willing to be restored back to Very Good, and Keep Gods breath of life Alive IN its soul Forever.
….A Natural spirit (truth), of a mans seed, Re-made Forever Alive, by receiving Gods Offered Seed.

Can YOU see YOUR SOUL?
Can YOU see YOUR SPIRIT?
No, and neither could men SEE Jesus, soul and spirit.

You CAN see your BODY, and men could SEE Jesus’ Body that God Prepared FOR WHEN He would come forth From Heaven To Earth, TO BE earthly mens EXAMPLE.

The Lamb Willingly gave His perfect, Sinless Body, unto Death, AS an EXAMPLE.
The Lamb Willingly gave His perfect, Sinless BLOOD, unto Death, FOR the Sin of manKIND to be Forgiven.

And you should have Learned, His UNSEEN Soul was without SIN, and did not Require Forgiveness.
And you should have Learned, His UNSEEN Spirit, IS the Power of God, with authority TO forgive men, TO Save mens souls, To Give men the Seed of God.
And you should have Learned, Jesus IS the Word of God, WHO communicated Gods Truth TO MENS EARS.
And you should have Learned, Christ IS the Wisdom of God, the SEED of God and the Power of God, TO Give Gods Offering TO:

Willing men, WHO Desire TO BECOME forgiven, restored, and made:
Wholly, whole and holy, IN His Likeness.

No, earthly men are NOT, forgiven Sin Against God of Disbelief, BY earthly men.

No, earthly men are NOT, soul saved, BY earthly men.

No, earthly men are NOT, spirit quickened (born again), BY earthly men.

No, Christ the Lord Jesus was NOT an Earthly man.

Yes, The Lamb of God, Christ the Lord Jesus IS God, and Served God having Come Forth out from God, AS a Humble Servant to Be an Example to Earthly men, occupying Gods FOOTSTOOL, called Earth.

You may have NOT noticed…
That the MAJORITY of Earthly men, DO NOT Believe IN the Lord God Almighty.
That the MAJORITY of Earthly men, Covet, And Regularly Trespass Against Men, BY Cheating, Stealing, Lying, and Encourage, Promote, Advocate for other men TO DO THE SAME, and reward SOME men WHO DO the SAME…and punish SOME men WHO DO and DO NOT the SAME.

An Earthy man Has FreeWILL to choose what He will Believe and Seek to BE “LIKE”.

An Earthly man WILL Bodily DIE, (God requires that.)

An Earthly man IS naturally Corrupt, and Can Freely Choose TO BODILY DIE “IN” his naturally Corrupt Body, and Be Forever Separated From God.
OR
A naturally Corrupt Earthly man, Can Freely Choose to Accept Gods Offering and Become MADE wholly (body, soul, spirit) Reconciled UNTO God, and Forever WITH God.

For the entire time an Earthly man IS bodily alive upon the face of the Earth…
He SHALL be “ruled” By “evil spirits, wicked tyrants……OR the Lord God Almighty, who IS Spirit and Holy”.

You can believe, An Earthly mans Corrupt Blood can Forgive your Sin of being born in sin, of living days of your natural life NOT Believing in God….affects me none.

You can believe, An Earthly mans soul is Saved By an Earthly man….affects me none.

You can believe, An Earthly mans spirit is born again by the Power of an Earthly man…affects me none.

I know God IS the Creator and Maker of all things.
I know God IS Spirit and can and has revealed Himself numerous times TO men, in the LIKENESS “AS” a men, “AS” a burning bush, “AS” a dove and “AS” a man, He said, Call His NAME “JESUS”…..and BTW…
He “SHALL be called: “The Son of God”…

I know such a man WAS revealed upon the Earth, Born Bethlehem, Judea, of a Virgin woman, married to a man of the HOUSE OF DAVID, and was Called JESUS.

I know that same JESUS, after some 30 years was Traveling, Teaching, Preaching the Word of God……and was THEN as Foretold: Called: The Son of God.

I know that same JESUS, was SENT forth out from God in Heaven, TO Earth, Accomplished ALL He was SENT TO DO, and Returned TO “HIS” Heavenly Kingdom.

I know EARTHY men come out of the DUST of the Earth, and their Body returns to the DUST of the EARTH.

I know THAT did not APPLY to He who is Named JESUS and called The Son of God, and is the Christ God Promised, stiffed necked, stubborn Earthly men, He would give their EYES a LIKENESS OF God for them TO SEE.

You want your Lamb, Lord, Christ, Jesus, Savior……to “BE” and Earthly man…affects me none.

My belief and commitment is IN a Lamb, Lord, Christ, Jesus, Savior that is the Heavenly Everlasting, Spirit, Lord God Almighty, without Beginning or Ending.

My belief and commitment TO the Lord God, IS NOT dependent or effected By what YOU think, YOU know, YOU believe or what YOU say.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My God is his God. My heavenly Father was his heavenly Father. The spirit is divine. The body was earthly.

The Bible tells me so.

@Mr E
@Ghada
@Illuminator
@Marymog
@BreadOfLife

The Bible has told me:
God foretold He would SEND His WORD forth out of His mouth, to where where He sends it, and it will prosper in the thing, where God sends it, and it will accomplish that which Pleases God.

The Bible has told me:
Where God sent His word, God called a “holy thing”., was a woman’s virgin womb, (which such woman was betrothed to a man of the House of David). AND where that holy thing would be revealed, and What that “holy thing’s” NAME shall be called…and at some point, that “holy thing” shall be called; the Son of God.

The Bible has told me:
That “holy thing” (Gods Word) would be revealed to manKIND, IN Bethlehem, Judea and would be IN a (sinless), born OF God (NOT of the will of the flesh or blood of earthly men), but IN a BODY God Prepared.

The Bible has told me:
That sinless flesh body would be Given unto Death, in my stead, for the life of the world, and any man who accepts the offering, shall also be risen in Glory and with the Lord God Almighty for ever.

The Bible has told me:
Should “I” elect to receive Gods Offering, by freely Giving my body unto death FOR God; I will receive Gods offering of my souls salvation and my spirits quickening, NOT appointed to WRATH sent down from Heaven, and the Promise of my body to be raised up; Glorified, wholly, whole and holy.

The Bible has told me:
For MY belief and choosing to Confess my Belief and Commit my body unto death FOR God…His Offering, of forgiveness, of my souls salvation, of my spirit quickening, of my body raised in sinless glory SHALL be given unto me.

The Bible has revealed to me:
For my belief and confession, He HAS forgiven me, restored my soul, quickened my spirit, His Spirit dwells IN me….I AM a member of Christ’s Church….I AM betrothed to the Lord…AND…
That the Lord SHALL signal His groomsman to notify me my Groom is READY to receive me as His Bride….Since I have made myself Ready, I go to my Groom, when notified, my Groom is ready…
(It is the same protocol revealed in a traditional Jewish Wedding.)

The Bible has told me:
Gods Wrath shall be revealed from Heaven Upon the Earth.
Because of Gods anger, 21 particular tribulations shall occur upon the Earth, each tribulation increasing man’s suffering (Unto Every man who IS upon the face of the Earth.)
Those having Chosen to Accept Gods Offering, ARE NOT appointed to suffer Wrath, and SHALL be Above the face of the Earth, with their Lord, IN the Clouds, waiting For God to Fulfill His Prophecy upon the Face of the Earth:
* The Lambs Wrath,
* The Devils Wrath,
* Gods Wrath.

IN Brief…

Isa 55:
[11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 1:
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Matt 2:
[6] And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

Luke 12:
[35] And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

John 1:
[13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Heb 10:
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

John 6:
[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Matt 2:
[6] And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.

Mark 1:
[1] The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Heb 7:
[3] Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Matt 6: “Pray TO”
[9] After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Luke 6: “Pray FOR”
[28] Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Rev 8: “Prayers OF the saints”
[3] And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Phil 4:
“a saint is one who IS sanctified IN Christ Jesus”.
[21] Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you.

Mark 13:
[34] For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

John 19:
[28] After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
[29] Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
[30] When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Acts 1:
[9] And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

1 Thes 4:
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thes 5:
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ…

Rom 1:
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

* Wrath of the Lamb….
Rev 6:
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
* Wrath of the Devil …
Rev 12:
[12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
* Wrath of God…
Rev 16:
[1] And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

There is ZERO effect or negative consequences to me….
* IF you believe your Savior is an Earthy man;
* IF you are calling and praying to Dead people.
* IF you are bowing down before graven images.
* IF you neither Know or Trust the knowledge revealed IN Scripture.
* IF you know not the difference Between natural and spiritual Understanding.
* IF you choose to spend your time being a bully Against men who HAVE accepted and committed to the Lord Gods Offering.

God IS Good. God IS Just.
All SHALL receive the consequences God Has Promised shall come to pass, FOR you, FOR your choices.

Glory to God,
Taken

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, we don't. Your "if's" are lies you constantly use to persecute Catholics with. You have been refuted repeatedly here and on other threads where you make stupid accusations.

Exodus 20​

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you do not “get it”.

Earthly men, humans, terrestrials, are created out of the Earth. They are naturally born in Sin. They commit Sin. Their bodily life IS Blood. They are made alive with the soul and Gods Breath of Life. Their natural spirit is their natural truth.

God has offered Earthly men His Truth, His Life and His Way, for earthy men to become MADE, Wholly whole and holy, IN the Likeness “AS” Christ the Lord Jesus;

…”FOR” stubborn, stiffed necked, ignorant, corrupt, earthly men, who COULD NOT BELIEVE by HEARING, to have AN EXAMPLE they COULD SEE:

….A Soul, willing to be restored back to Very Good, and Keep Gods breath of life Alive IN its soul Forever.
….A Natural spirit (truth), of a mans seed, Re-made Forever Alive, by receiving Gods Offered Seed.

Can YOU see YOUR SOUL?
Can YOU see YOUR SPIRIT?

You CAN see your BODY, and men could SEE Jesus’ Body that God Prepared FOR WHEN He would come forth From Heaven To Earth, TO BE earthly mens EXAMPLE.

The Lamb Willingly gave His perfect, Sinless BLOOD, unto Death, FOR the Sin of manKIND to be Forgiven.

And you should have Learned, His UNSEEN Soul was without SIN, and did not Require Forgiveness.
And you should have Learned, His UNSEEN Spirit, IS the Power of God, with authority TO forgive men, TO Save mens souls, To Give men the Seed of God.
And you should have Learned, Jesus IS the Word of God, WHO communicated Gods Truth TO MENS EARS.
And you should have Learned, Christ IS the Wisdom of God, the SEED of God and the Power of God, TO Give Gods Offering TO:

Yes, The Lamb of God, Christ the Lord Jesus IS God, and Served God having Come Forth out from God, AS a Humble Servant to Be an Example to Earthly men, occupying Gods FOOTSTOOL, called Earth.

That the MAJORITY of Earthly men, Covet, And Regularly Trespass Against Men, BY Cheating, Stealing, Lying, and Encourage, Promote, Advocate for other men TO DO THE SAME, and reward SOME men WHO DO the SAME…and punish SOME men WHO DO and DO NOT the SAME.

An Earthy man Has FreeWILL to choose what He will Believe and Seek to BE “LIKE”.

An Earthly man IS naturally Corrupt, and Can Freely Choose TO BODILY DIE “IN” his naturally Corrupt Body, and Be Forever Separated From God.
OR
A naturally Corrupt Earthly man, Can Freely Choose to Accept Gods Offering and Become MADE wholly (body, soul, spirit) Reconciled UNTO God, and Forever WITH God.

He SHALL be “ruled” By “evil spirits, wicked tyrants……OR the Lord God Almighty, who IS Spirit and Holy”.

You can believe, An Earthly mans Corrupt Blood can Forgive your Sin of being born in sin, of living days of your natural life NOT Believing in God….affects me none.

You can believe, An Earthly mans soul is Saved By an Earthly man….affects me none.

You can believe, An Earthly mans spirit is born again by the Power of an Earthly man…affects me none.

I know God IS Spirit and can and has revealed Himself numerous times TO men, in the LIKENESS “AS” a men, “AS” a burning bush, “AS” a dove and “AS” a man, He said, Call His NAME “JESUS”…..and BTW…

I know such a man WAS revealed upon the Earth, Born Bethlehem, Judea, of a Virgin woman, married to a man of the HOUSE OF DAVID, and was Called JESUS.

I know that same JESUS, after some 30 years was Traveling, Teaching, Preaching the Word of God……and was THEN as Foretold: Called: The Son of God.

I know that same JESUS, was SENT forth out from God in Heaven, TO Earth, Accomplished ALL He was SENT TO DO, and Returned TO “HIS” Heavenly Kingdom.

I know EARTHY men come out of the DUST of the Earth, and their Body returns to the DUST of the EARTH.

I know THAT did not APPLY to He who is Named JESUS and called The Son of God, and is the Christ God Promised, stiffed necked, stubborn Earthly men, He would give their EYES a LIKENESS OF God for them TO SEE.

You want your Lamb, Lord, Christ, Jesus, Savior……to “BE” and Earthly man…affects me none.

My belief and commitment is IN a Lamb, Lord, Christ, Jesus, Savior that is the Heavenly Everlasting, Spirit, Lord God Almighty, without Beginning or Ending.

My belief and commitment TO the Lord God, IS NOT dependent or effected By what YOU think, YOU know, YOU believe or what YOU say.

It becomes meaningless rote.

Jesus was a man. Jesus was not a lamb. You do know this, right? It's so easy to repeat words without acknowledging that there are ideas contained within those words-- concepts that go beyond the words.

I'm glad that you at least recognize that your beliefs are just that.... beliefs. And they are your own.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It becomes meaningless rote.

Jesus was a man. Jesus was not a lamb. You do know this, right? It's so easy to repeat words without acknowledging that there are ideas contained within those words-- concepts that go beyond the words.

I'm glad that you at least recognize that your beliefs are just that.... beliefs. And they are your own.

Any man can attempt to Understand Scripture with His Logical Thinking Mind.
Utterly irrelevant.

I Thank God, for His Offering to ALL, and His exclusive Gifts bestowed upon men whom freely choose to wholly submit unto Him.

Yes I am accountable for my beliefs, and my beliefs are based upon Scriptural teaching, continually learning and trusting my Master to lead me.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
No you do not “get it”.
I don't speak for you. I don't want to speak for you. I would never try to speak on your behalf. Believe me.

I only expose your words for what they are. And I am more than qualified to mock your silly game with words.

So, when people say, "I'm only human." Then they are saying, I am not a man nor a woman, since some say being a man or woman is not being human man and woman.

And if being a man or a woman is not being human, then being human is not being a man or woman.

The only man or woman is inhuman.

I heard about how a boy ape was trying to argue the difference between being an ape, vs being a primate ape. The mother ape came over and shoved a banana in the boy ape's mouth, and then slapped him silly and told him to grow up and just be an ape already.

The Bible in a way does talk about some people (I don't know if they were in the body or out of the body, being a human or not a human), but the Bible says they are dumber than apes. They're called 'brute beasts'.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
The natural man's bible.

So what we are seeing here, is old Greek paganism with a modern theo-physiological twist, that all men are natural earth-born men, called HUMANS.

The natural man says there is no soul nor spirit nor God, and the theo-natural man says all men are created by God as natural men with soul and body being the same thing.

A theological distinction without a practical difference.
And before that, all men are only created by God natural men with body-souls.

Can YOU see YOUR SOUL?
Can YOU see YOUR SPIRIT?

OR

Whatever. Once I get the measure of someone, and have tried correction, I only briefly scan this longwinded stuff in order to avoid a headache.

And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
@Mr E
@Ghada
@Illuminator
@Marymog
@BreadOfLife

The Bible has told me:
God foretold He would SEND His WORD forth out of His mouth, to where where He sends it, and it will prosper in the thing, where God sends it, and it will accomplish that which Pleases God.
That was the Word and Christ speaking and prophesying.

He did the same when speaking on earth.

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,

Our soul and spirit doesn't leave us when we speak, and for images on earth for men to look at.

The Video image is not the person being videoed.

Your imagery christ is not Jesus Christ.

That “holy thing” (Gods Word) would be revealed to manKIND
This is where you make no difference between spirit and flesh. The Son is not a thing. The Son's body, like all men's bodies, are natural things.

Your natural man's theology only gives lip service to soul and spirit, by making no difference between spirit and flesh. The natural man just speaks of the flesh, and doesn't bother calling his body a soul or spirit.

, IN Bethlehem, Judea and would be IN a (sinless), born OF God (NOT of the will of the flesh or blood of earthly men), but IN a BODY God Prepared.

The Bible has told me:
That sinless flesh body would be Given unto Death, in my stead, for the life of the world, and any man who accepts the offering, shall also be risen in Glory and with the Lord God Almighty for ever.

The Bible has told me:
Should “I” elect to receive Gods Offering, by freely Giving my body unto death FOR God; I will receive Gods offering of my souls salvation and my spirits quickening, NOT appointed to WRATH sent down from Heaven, and the Promise of my body to be raised up; Glorified, wholly, whole and holy.

The Bible has told me:
For MY belief and choosing to Confess my Belief and Commit my body unto death FOR God…His Offering, of forgiveness, of my souls salvation, of my spirit quickening, of my body raised in sinless glory SHALL be given unto me.

The Bible has revealed to me:
For my belief and confession, He HAS forgiven me, restored my soul, quickened my spirit, His Spirit dwells IN me….I AM a member of Christ’s Church….I AM betrothed to the Lord…AND…
That the Lord SHALL signal His groomsman to notify me my Groom is READY to receive me as His Bride….Since I have made myself Ready, I go to my Groom, when notified, my Groom is ready…
(It is the same protocol revealed in a traditional Jewish Wedding.)

The Bible has told me:
Gods Wrath shall be revealed from Heaven Upon the Earth.
Because of Gods anger, 21 particular tribulations shall occur upon the Earth, each tribulation increasing man’s suffering (Unto Every man who IS upon the face of the Earth.)
Those having Chosen to Accept Gods Offering, ARE NOT appointed to suffer Wrath, and SHALL be Above the face of the Earth, with their Lord, IN the Clouds, waiting For God to Fulfill His Prophecy upon the Face of the Earth:
* The Lambs Wrath,
* The Devils Wrath,
* Gods Wrath.

IN Brief…

Isa 55:
[11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

John 1:
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Matt 2:

Luke 12:
[35] And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

John 1:
[13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Heb 10:
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

John 6:
[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Matt 2:

Mark 1:
[1] The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

Heb 7:
[3] Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Matt 6: “Pray TO”
[9] After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Luke 6: “Pray FOR”
[28] Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Rev 8: “Prayers OF the saints”
[3] And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Phil 4:
“a saint is one who IS sanctified IN Christ Jesus”.
[21] Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The brethren which are with me greet you.

Mark 13:
[34] For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

John 19:
[28] After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
[29] Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
[30] When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Acts 1:
[9] And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

1 Thes 4:
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

1 Thes 5:
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ…

Rom 1:
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

* Wrath of the Lamb….
Rev 6:
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
* Wrath of the Devil …
Rev 12:
[12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
* Wrath of God…
Rev 16:
[1] And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

There is ZERO effect or negative consequences to me….
* IF you neither Know or Trust the knowledge revealed IN Scripture.
* IF you know not the difference Between natural and spiritual Understanding.
* IF you choose to spend your time being a bully Against men who HAVE accepted and committed to the Lord Gods Offering.

God IS Good. God IS Just.
All SHALL receive the consequences God Has Promised shall come to pass, FOR you, FOR your choices.

Glory to God,
Taken
I'm getting better at breezing through this copy and paste stuff. So much easier on the my spirit and mind.

Reactions: Mr E

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your imagery christ is not Jesus Christ.

This is where you make no difference between spirit and flesh.

Your opinion and accusation is False and has no negative effect on me, rather Blessings from God upon me.

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
In the super-christ gospel, this is what I've finally learned about the difference between:
IS a man
AS a man

The difference applies to the coming of a man. One is a man coming, and the other is coming as a man only. And in the Bible, there is such a difference between a man coming into the world, and an angel (Including Christ) only coming to earth as a man with man's body.

A man coming into the world, is a man in the world unto death. But an angel and Christ coming to earth only as a man, is just a temporary visit. The one IS a man on earth unto death, and the other is only As a man on earth for a visit.

This is all perfectly true in the Bible record. The Docetic heresy only enters in, when applying the past visit of Christ to earth as a man, to Jesus Christ is a man coming in the flesh!

The docetic say Jesus Christ appeared as a man with a man's body for a 33 year visit. They do not believe Jesus is a man born of a woman.

The super-christ theology preaches the same thing; however with a subtle twist. That doctrine says that Jesus Christ did indeed come the last time 'born of woman', but again only as a man, but that time through the womb. And so, even by way of the womb, He still is not a man of flesh and blood like all men.

He came the last time as a babe from a womb, but He is not a babe made of the flesh and blood of the woman, which comes by the seed of man.

His came certainly as a babe and a man, but only by mechanical appearance through the womb that last time. He is not a babe nor a man made by natural flesh and blood, with maturation and nurturing by the flesh and blood of the woman.

He still only had a body as a babe in the womb, and was born of the womb as a man (That time rather than by sudden appearance on earth). But is not a babe nor a man of natural flesh and blood. His super-body prepared of 'pure' blood and immortal flesh, was independent of the 'host-mother's' own flesh and blood made by the natural seed of man.

And so, it's the super-christ version of Docetism (where their christ still only came as a man with man's body), but this last time by way of being 'born' of a woman as a babe, rather than by instant appearance on earth as a full grown man.

The super-christ came into the world like a man through the womb, but was not a man come in the flesh and blood of woman.

Note: this is the so-called 'spiritual' understanding that other dumb Christians such as myself, must take time to analyze by the Bible, in order to find out what they actually mean, and how they show another gospel than that of the Bible.

The devil is good at disguising his depths of deception, as it were the deep things of God. Like the super-christ himself, he is come as a christ of God, but is not the man Jesus Christ of God come in the flesh of man.

Reactions: Mr E

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the super-christ gospel, this is what I've finally learned about the difference between:
IS a man
AS a man

[/I]with a man's body for a 33 year visit. They do not believe Jesus is a man born of a woman.

Caution when speaking what an OTHER does or does not specifically Believe.

I am quite sure scripture expressly reveals earthly men come forth out of the earth, and return to the earth…
and heavenly men come forth out from heaven.

I am quite sure Jesus came forth out from heaven, NOT the earth.

I am pretty confident Gods Word was sent forth out of Gods mouth (in Heaven) and sent to a virgin’s womb, and thereafter came forth from the virgin’s womb.

He was SEEN in a body, God prepared, and called the Son of man.

Confidant prophecy has revealed….the RETURN of…….the Son of man.

Matt 24:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Caution when speaking what an OTHER does or does not specifically Believe.

I am quite sure scripture expressly reveals earthly men come forth out of the earth, and return to the earth…
and heavenly men come forth out from heaven.

I am quite sure Jesus came forth out from heaven, NOT the earth.

I am pretty confident Gods Word was sent forth out of Gods mouth (in Heaven) and sent to a virgin’s womb, and thereafter came forth from the virgin’s womb.

He was SEEN in a body, God prepared, and called the Son of man.

Confidant prophecy has revealed….the RETURN of…….the Son of man.

Matt 24:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

A person can be “quite sure” and quite mistaken at the same time. A person can sincerely “believe” while remaining sincerely wrong.

Chew on that.

Reactions: Ghada