Jesus Christ is come in flesh of man, not of angels

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person can be “quite sure” and quite mistaken at the same time. A person can sincerely “believe” while remaining sincerely wrong.

Chew on that.

I have NO knowledge of the extent of your reading and study of scripture or where you get your understanding of Scripture.

I do know the extent of MY reading and study and do know Expressly where I get MY Understanding of Scripture.

In short your opinion is of no matter to me.

Chew on that.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have NO knowledge of the extent of your reading and study of scripture or where you get your understanding of Scripture.

I do know the extent of MY reading and study and do know Expressly where I get MY Understanding of Scripture.

In short your opinion is of no matter to me.

Chew on that.

I didn't offer an opinion at all. I stated a fact.

It seems you have a high opinion of yourself though. Also a fact.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't offer an opinion at all. I stated a fact.

It seems you have a high opinion of yourself though. Also a fact.

How about yourself? Where does your opinion meter land on your own opinion of yourself?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about yourself? Where does your opinion meter land on your own opinion of yourself?

Who cares? You just finished saying you don’t and yet here you are begging for my opinion. My opinion of myself, of all things!

The fact is, I’m far too humble to speak of it.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who cares? You just finished saying you don’t and yet here you are begging for my opinion. My opinion of myself, of all things!

The fact is, I’m far too humble to speak of it.

Asking a question is begging….LOL
Oops you said “who cares?”…..sheesh stop begging…LOL

The only relevant fact is you are a gaslighter.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
And so, not being a HUMAN man, is by not being a HUMAN babe, with a HUMAN umbilical cord! No HUMAN umbilical cord, no HUMAN babe in the womb, no HUMAN man coming into the world!

Only a HUMAN man had a HUMAN umbilical cord, to maturate the HUMAN babe with natural bodily substance of a HUMAN woman,

The INHUMAN unnatural immortal body of the super christ with PURE blood, has no need of a HUMAN umbilical cord, and indeed such HUMAN trash pumped in through the cord, is infectious to the pristine body of PURE blood.

The INHUMAN man only comes through the womb, independent of HUMAN maturating sustenance from HUMAN sinful substance.

The INHUMAN unnatural babe is only passing through the HUMAN womb. The coming of the super-christ was in the nature of visiting angels, howbeit He came with a 9 month visit of endurance through the trashy HUMAN womb! His first temptation was not to endure the whole 9 months, and come screaming out of the HUMAN woman's sinful belly!

Once you fully understand these deeply intellectual and spiritual things, It's so much easier to have fun with it!

Last edited:

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Caution when speaking what an OTHER does or does not specifically Believe.
If my interpretation of your teaching is not accurately what you teach, then show me. Otherwise, I'll keep the interpretation as accurate.

Go ahead. Take any point of interpretation I make, and show how it is not what you are teaching.

I am quite sure scripture expressly reveals earthly men come forth out of the earth, and return to the earth…
and heavenly men come forth out from heaven.
This is a well-said version of pagan earth-born men vs god-born heroes.

Next you could teach us on the Christian Cadmean line of earth-born men sown from dragon's teeth.

I am quite sure Jesus came forth out from heaven, NOT the earth.

Your christ from heaven with an unearthly supernatural body shaped as man. Not a HUMAN man.
I am pretty confident Gods Word was sent forth out of Gods mouth (in Heaven) and sent to a virgin’s womb, and thereafter came forth from the virgin’s womb.
The Word obeyed the Father. The Word was not spoken out of the Father's mouth.

Now you are toying with Buddhism.

He was SEEN in a body, God prepared, and called the Son of man.
Right. Only seen in the shape of a man, not a HUMAN man.

Docetic appearance only, Pagan heaven born hero, and Buddhist spoken Son.

Not bad in a thoroughly mixed intra-religion way.

Obviously standard Bible Christianity is not required to be a Staff member on this site. Which I say is great. I like hearing and Biblically dissecting all forms of theologies.

Confidant prophecy has revealed….the RETURN of…….the Son of man.

Now this is true. What it has to do with the topic at hand, I'm not sure.

Oh wait! I think I've got it! Are you now confirming that your christ 'comes again' in the nature of angel's visits, as he did before, but this time by way of the womb for about 33 years?? Really? Please tell me that's what you mean. That would be so great!

Christ came as angels to visit the earth with angels, as a man with man's body, and then He 'returns' to earth in the last days, to visit longer as a babe through the womb??

Oh man, that is such a docetic twist on prophecy of the Lord's second coming to earth!!!
Matt 24:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Is that the Son of HUMAN man? Will He rule for a thousand years as a resurrected HUMAN man, or only appear as a resurrected man?

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Asking a question is begging….LOL
Oops you said “who cares?”…..sheesh stop begging…LOL

The only relevant fact is you are a gaslighter.
You need to start taking your accusations to other managers, or I will.

Your 'office' does not entitle you to make false accusations, in order to intimidate people that disagree with you.

Next time I see you do it. I'm reporting you. Follow the same rules as the rest of us. Stick to the argument or move on.