Jesus Christ or Allah of Islam Which One Is The True God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As demonstrated here. Unless the Holy Spirit is in your life you'll never understand the Bible.
Prayers that the Lord will touch your life and open your eyes to the Truth.
Like this truth straight from Jesus?--John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you( Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ.--Pretty simple english for all to understand.
We all must choose whowe believe. After all eternal life is on the line.
Jesus warned all that on account of his name( thinking they are standing for it)they would do things against the true followers-Why? Because they did not know the one who sent him= Father= The only true God. John 15:20-21)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that is true but does the Bible say it too?
Peter 1:21
"For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

1 Cor. 2:14
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them,"Because they are spiritually discerned."

2 Timothy 3:16​

16 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter 1:21
"For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."

1 Cor. 2:14
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them,"Because they are spiritually discerned."

2 Timothy 3:16​

16 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"
Thank you my blessed sister.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Allah means God-a title. They do not do Gods will.
Jesus is Gods son-not God.
YHWH(Jehovah) is the only true God.= The Father.( John 17:3)
Islam is very clear in its teaching that Allah has no son.

If you want to see their god go to the Kaaba in Mecca. There it is. A black meteorite under glass in the corner of the structure.

No wonder Allah has no son.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The religoin is ISASHAM or islam not only denies JESUS as the SON OF GOD
it denies HIM AS THE CHRIST . Any and all who DENY JESUS AS THE CHRIST , HE is anti christ .
John chapter two verses twenty , twenty one , twenty two .
IS a SHAM cause it is a SHAM , or islam IS NOT OF GOD but of the dragon .
My plea to any and all who might be IN IT or thinking they serve the same GOD we do . ABANDON ALL HOPE IN THAT LIE .
Rather preach JESUS CHRIST .

JosephZ

Jan 6, 2022
Davao City
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
If you want to see their god go to the Kaaba in Mecca. There it is. A black meteorite under glass in the corner of the structure.
The black stone is not a god, nor is it the center of worship for Muslims.

“No doubt, I know that you are only a stone and can neither benefit nor harm anyone.” Saheeh al-Bukhari

Muslims are instructed to follow the religion of Abraham and to worship God Alone.

“Follow the religion of Abraham, the Monotheist. He was not an idol-worshiper.” (Qur'an 16:123)

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The black stone is not a god, nor is it the center of worship for Muslims.

“No doubt, I know that you are only a stone and can neither benefit nor harm anyone.” Saheeh al-Bukhari

Muslims are instructed to follow the religion of Abraham and to worship God Alone.

“Follow the religion of Abraham, the Monotheist. He was not an idol-worshiper.” (Qur'an 16:123)
The Black Stone is believed to have been given to Ibrahim by the angel Gabriel and is revered by Muslims.
Source:The Kaaba (article) | Islam | Khan Academy.

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
What do you think of the argument shown in this link
:-https://winteryknight.com/2023/07/05/what-should-christians-bring-up-when-discussing-truth-with-muslims-4/

That uses the queen's own claim that the inju was to be trusted and was reliable.
That because the quantity contradicted the gospels, which it says are trustworthy, the quantity cannot be trusted?
The Bible: 66 books. Written by over 40 authors over thousands of years yet it is one perfect message system protected from evil in every way. It tells us history in advance so that we may know that it was given from Him who sits outside of time. Why? Because He (Elohim) the triune God inhabits eternity, thus giving mankind a chance to know Him and His beloved Son the Word (Logos) Jesus Christ who is faithful and true.
The foolish conjectures on behalf of the sinful, unregenerated and unbelieving man will never be able to destroy that which can never pass away.

Choose this day whom you will serve. The kingdoms of men or the Kingdom of the Lord God Almighty.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The religoin is ISASHAM or islam not only denies JESUS as the SON OF GOD
it denies HIM AS THE CHRIST . Any and all who DENY JESUS AS THE CHRIST , HE is anti christ .
John chapter two verses twenty , twenty one , twenty two .
IS a SHAM cause it is a SHAM , or islam IS NOT OF GOD but of the dragon .
My plea to any and all who might be IN IT or thinking they serve the same GOD we do . ABANDON ALL HOPE IN THAT LIE .
Rather preach JESUS CHRIST .
Many things are antichrist--like standing on both sides of wars-The rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2, killing their own supposed brothers in Christ for mortal govts is antichrist as well, yet trinity religions throw Jesus away to accomplish that.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many things are antichrist--like standing on both sides of wars-The rev war, the civil war, ww1,ww2, killing their own supposed brothers in Christ for mortal govts is antichrist as well, yet trinity religions throw Jesus away to accomplish that.
Ps , you talking to a man that supports no war . Just wanted to let you know that .

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The Bible: 66 books. Written by over 40 authors over thousands of years yet it is one perfect message system protected from evil in every way. It tells us history in advance so that we may know that it was given from Him who sits outside of time. Why? Because He (Elohim) the triune God inhabits eternity, thus giving mankind a chance to know Him and His beloved Son the Word (Logos) Jesus Christ who is faithful and true.
The foolish conjectures on behalf of the sinful, unregenerated and unbelieving man will never be able to destroy that which can never pass away.

Choose this day whom you will serve. The kingdoms of men or the Kingdom of the Lord God Almighty.
Please could you explain the relevance of your post to an argument that uses the quantum to validate scripture and in so doing invalidates the quran?

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Colossians 2:2-4 My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ, 3 in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 4 I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments.

Time was created when God spoke this world into being. God himself sits outside of the time domain. The un-created Creator is not limited by time or space. The fact that the Bible was written over a period of 2000 years by over 40 authors in the form of an integrated message system that tells us history in advance sets it apart from any document found on planet earth.
The Quran cannot be labeled as such even though its followers say that Allah and the God of the Bible are the same being.

One can stay within the Biblical text itself and prove that God indeed inhabits Eternity as opposed to the Quran that has no evidence (apart from Abraham and Ishmael on a bios level) whatsoever in relation to the God of the Hebrew and Greek writings. Any prophetic writings found within the Quran are primarily borrowed from the Biblical text and conveyed in various creative ways to fit their own as if it is something new but in reality it is not.

As far as Allah and the Quran are concerned. Apart from relying on Abraham there really isn't much to validate the Quran as inspired by God in anyway being that Allah and the God of the Bible clearly have no relation. Why Islam uses Jesus makes no sense when pondering their stance against the Jewish people. Today's headlines are enough to make my point.

Before time:
John 8:56-58
Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Jesus claiming that before Abraham was, "I Am" is proclaiming that He is God, thus the One who inhabits eternity. As the second person of the Trinity (the Logos) He has the right to make such a claim and the Bible describes His person in countless ways. The fact that He is called the Lamb who was slain before the foundation of the world is but one example among the hundreds of fulfilled prophecies about Him. The Quran has no such inspired and or concrete prophecies to offset this fact therefore it cannot even begin to match the Biblical text.

Colossians 1:16-17 says, For in him (Jesus) all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Frankly, Muhammad and Jesus Christ are just not the same neither can they be compared to one another based on the Deity of Christ who made him and allowed him freedom as He does every man born into this world. Like Buddhism, Mormonism and other various religions man's sovereignty was used to develop the Islamic religion apart from the God of the Bible regardless of its claims to worship the same exact God.

Using "Time" to prove the Bible's Validity & Authenticity.

Islam is very new religion compared to the History and God of the Bible and I'm referring to ancient texts not today's versions that Islam uses as a reason to reject Jesus Christ the Son of God (Immanuel) who was prophesied hundreds of times and hundreds of years in advance. The coming of Jesus Christ was described in detail before He ever came into the world. Isaiah 52-53 is but one example.

Psalm 22 written almost a thousand years before Jesus Christ came, not only details the crucifixion before it was ever invented. It also includes the very words uttered by Jesus our Messiah as He died on the cross for your sins and mine if you are willing to receive the grace and truth of Him who was alive and dead and now lives forever. (Revelation 1:18)
Thus this same Jesus sits at the right hand of God in heaven right now because He was more than just a prophet and teacher. From eternity into the time domain and back to eternity we see that He (the Logos) was and is the Son of Man and Savior of humanity who gave His life to save ours, thus being what the Bible calls the second Adam and Lord from Heaven.

* King Cyrus of Persia/Iran was prophesied by name 150 years before he was ever born in Isaiah 44:28-45:1-3. In fact Isaiah 44, told us about the literal fall of Babylon to King Cyrus in detail. Only the Bible has or can make such claims because God clearly inhabits eternity, thus sitting outside of time itself. Based on the aforementioned ignorance is unjustified.

The entire book of Isaiah was discovered as part of the dead Sea scrolls in 1947 being a thousand years older than thought and fits the Isaiah found in today's modern Bible translations. If you're ever in Israel go check it out at the museum. If you're ever in England go check out the Cyrus Cylinder at the British museum. Time and history itself are on (Elohim) God's side.
See the speech of the Persian/Iranian King Cyrus himself in Ezra 1. Cyrus supported and cared for the Jewish people in every way.

Sadly, like all false religions and humanistic philosophies many will use the Bible but only take whatever fits their man-made "bios" belief system, thus having no "Zoe" connected to them in any way or form.

Allah of the Quran and the God (Elohim) of the Bible have nothing in common. The God of the Bible is a loving God who cares about humanity and desires that all be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth.
Allah is capricious and cannot be known personally and nowhere is Allah's love promoted in the Quran. That alone invalidates the Quran being that it ignores what the Bible is actually trying to teach (in context), thus making it totally invalid especially when it is claimed that Allah and Elohim are the same God. The Quran invalidates itself.

*Furthermore, proclaiming Abraham does not warrant the use of the name of Jesus to promote Islam/Allah to Christians, while simultaneously promoting hatred and death to the Jewish people (as well as other so called infidels) thus further invalidating the Quran, which proves that Allah is no way connected to the timeless eternal God who promotes agape love in what we Christians call the Bible.

Isaiah 42:8-9

I am the LORD, that is My name;
I will not give My glory to another,
Nor My praise to graven images.
9“Behold, the former things have come to pass,
Now I declare new things;
Before they spring forth I proclaim them to you.”

Concerning Isaiah 42 - No one but the God of the Bible has the power and ability to make such a claim and back it up to the very letter. Especially when He gave us at least 300 prophecies about the 1st coming of Jesus Christ that were literally fulfilled perfectly. This alone validate that the Bible is the Word of God. Amazingly the Bible has 8 times more to say about the second coming of Jesus Christ, which can be relied upon based on what has already been fulfilled.

The Quran cannot be compared to the Bible anymore than Allah can be compared to God (Elohim).

Choose this day whom you will serve. The kingdoms of men or the Kingdom of the Lord God Almighty and His Son Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo