Jesus Christ or Allah of Islam Which One Is The True God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christian morocco

Feb 17, 2013
Rabat
www.kanisamaghrebia.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Morocco
Where Jesus i am God worship me:

We Christians believe that Christ is the Son of God, which means that he is God, and as I said at the beginning, Muslims object to this with a trivial question that they derived from their elders, and they challenge Christians with a challenge that they are the heroes in, without thinking about the question and its triviality.

And the question is, “Did Christ say I am your Lord, so worship Me? Or where did He say, I am God, worship Me?” So they think that this question should be posed like this, and that Christ should say with the exact phrase, I am God, so worship me,

and we may ask, where did Christ say that I am not God, so do not worship me? And if Christ had said explicitly that he was God, would people have worshiped him? Let us take an example from Pharaoh in the Qur’an. In Surah Al-Naza’at 79 verse 24, “saying, “I am your lord, the most high!” Why do you not worship Pharaoh because he said it explicitly?

And Christ did not only say that he is God, but confirmed that with the authority of his words and his actions

At the outset, I must clarify that Christ is not a human being who has become a god, but rather God descended from heaven and incarnated in the form of a human being to redeem humanity and save it from its sins and forgive its sins in order to open the door of heaven and His kingdom to those who believe in Him and those who repent of their sins.

Christ said: " Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live." John 11:25 , Can a prophet say that, or only God can say that ?

Where was Christ before the incarnation and birth of Mary? Where was the Word of God and His Holy Spirit before His birth? Did the Muslim ever ask himself this question? Is the word of God eternal or created? Was God at some time without a word or spirit? And create his word later?

If the answer of the Muslim is the eternal word of God, then Christ, in his capacity as the word of God, is eternal, and he is begotten, not created, equal to God the Father in essence, he is light from light,

true God from true God. He became embodied in the fullness of time, and the Spirit of God dissolved in his body during the good news of the angel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary, and in her a fetus became a human being.

He is the Son of God in divinity, and the Son of Man in humanity. It carries two theological and human nature.

Christ said in the Holy Bible more than once, “I am the son of man.” He said, “I am the son of God. My father sent me.” He is “the Lamb of God who bears the sins of the world.” He emptied himself, becoming in the likeness of man, to redeem man with his blood on the cross.

36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?

37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. John 9: 36-39

So the man worshiped him and said to him, I believe, sir. Christ did not object to prostration because he deserved it as God. And if he was only a prophet, he would object to prostration.

The word son of man is an expression of the humanity of Christ. The Son of God is an expression of the divinity of Christ. That is, the divinity of Christ the Lord. Among the sayings of the Lord Christ that prove his sonship to God the Father and his affiliation with Him in the Spirit:

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17 : 1-3

Who of mankind has the authority of God to give people eternal life? Christ alone has the authority of God to grant people temporary life on earth and eternal life in heaven. He granted life and restored the soul to the dead, and resurrected Lazarus, who had died, and walked out of his grave.

He gave him life again with the authority of his divinity. So does God give His authority and power to an ordinary person, or to His incarnate Word only Jesus Christ sent from Him? Is he who creates like one who does not create? And who revives the bones while they are ruined? Christ revived it,

for He is God and does not need to say I am God. His deeds and teachings explained to people that he is God.

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Hi,

Jesus is God!
Allah has no connection to God the Father or Jesus in any way.

The God of the Holy Bible and the god of the Koran cannot be compared.
Allah is capricious and unknowable not too mention the total absence of Agape Love and no assurance of hope.

Whereas the God of the Bible assures us through the Love of His One and only Son (who was Alive and Dead and is now Alive forevermore) will give Eternal Life to all who receive Him and His pardon for sin.
Apart from the bios life (the flesh), which cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Jesus has the power to give (Zoe) to all who receive Him, thus giving them the power to become the children of God. John 1:12-13

1 John 5:11-13
And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life (Zoe), and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

John 8:56-58-our father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” 57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Jesus is God (Immanuel)
John 10:28-30
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Thomas after seeing the Risen Lord- John 20:26-28

And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, “Peace to you!” 27 Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.”28 And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
(Jesus would have rebuked Thomas (after vs.28) if He was not God).

Let's not leave out Jesus and Philip
John 14:8-9

Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.” 9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father;

Colossians 1:15-17 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

In other words- The God of the Bible and Allah are not the same in any way or form and Jesus is "God" the Son.

May we all bow the knee to Jesus Christ who came to save us from the Broadway life.... Matthew 7:13-14 :)

Be blessed

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Where Jesus i am God worship me:

We Christians believe that Christ is the Son of God, which means that he is God, and as I said at the beginning, Muslims object to this with a trivial question that they derived from their elders, and they challenge Christians with a challenge that they are the heroes in, without thinking about the question and its triviality.

And the question is, “Did Christ say I am your Lord, so worship Me? Or where did He say, I am God, worship Me?” So they think that this question should be posed like this, and that Christ should say with the exact phrase, I am God, so worship me,

and we may ask, where did Christ say that I am not God, so do not worship me? And if Christ had said explicitly that he was God, would people have worshiped him? Let us take an example from Pharaoh in the Qur’an. In Surah Al-Naza’at 79 verse 24, “saying, “I am your lord, the most high!” Why do you not worship Pharaoh because he said it explicitly?

And Christ did not only say that he is God, but confirmed that with the authority of his words and his actions

At the outset, I must clarify that Christ is not a human being who has become a god, but rather God descended from heaven and incarnated in the form of a human being to redeem humanity and save it from its sins and forgive its sins in order to open the door of heaven and His kingdom to those who believe in Him and those who repent of their sins.

Christ said: " Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live." John 11:25 , Can a prophet say that, or only God can say that ?

Where was Christ before the incarnation and birth of Mary? Where was the Word of God and His Holy Spirit before His birth? Did the Muslim ever ask himself this question? Is the word of God eternal or created? Was God at some time without a word or spirit? And create his word later?

If the answer of the Muslim is the eternal word of God, then Christ, in his capacity as the word of God, is eternal, and he is begotten, not created, equal to God the Father in essence, he is light from light,

true God from true God. He became embodied in the fullness of time, and the Spirit of God dissolved in his body during the good news of the angel Gabriel to the Virgin Mary, and in her a fetus became a human being.

He is the Son of God in divinity, and the Son of Man in humanity. It carries two theological and human nature.

Christ said in the Holy Bible more than once, “I am the son of man.” He said, “I am the son of God. My father sent me.” He is “the Lamb of God who bears the sins of the world.” He emptied himself, becoming in the likeness of man, to redeem man with his blood on the cross.

36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?

37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. John 9: 36-39

So the man worshiped him and said to him, I believe, sir. Christ did not object to prostration because he deserved it as God. And if he was only a prophet, he would object to prostration.

The word son of man is an expression of the humanity of Christ. The Son of God is an expression of the divinity of Christ. That is, the divinity of Christ the Lord. Among the sayings of the Lord Christ that prove his sonship to God the Father and his affiliation with Him in the Spirit:

These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17 : 1-3

Who of mankind has the authority of God to give people eternal life? Christ alone has the authority of God to grant people temporary life on earth and eternal life in heaven. He granted life and restored the soul to the dead, and resurrected Lazarus, who had died, and walked out of his grave.

He gave him life again with the authority of his divinity. So does God give His authority and power to an ordinary person, or to His incarnate Word only Jesus Christ sent from Him? Is he who creates like one who does not create? And who revives the bones while they are ruined? Christ revived it,

for He is God and does not need to say I am God. His deeds and teachings explained to people that he is God.

What do you think of the argument shown in this link
:-https://winteryknight.com/2023/07/05/what-should-christians-bring-up-when-discussing-truth-with-muslims-4/

That uses the queen's own claim that the inju was to be trusted and was reliable.
That because the quantity contradicted the gospels, which it says are trustworthy, the quantity cannot be trusted?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Jesus would surely react if a person in his day said "peace be upon him'" as Muslims do with the mention of his name.

The response would likely be similar to the woman at the well when he asked for water.

Who will give Jesus peace? Who can council the Lord? Jesus' peace belongs to him and he gives it to those whom the Father has chosen.

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Ephesians 2:14 points out that Jesus himself is our Peace!

The Woman at the well-
John 4:25-26
The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

"I am he"

John 8:56-58
our father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” 57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Jesus is the great I AM!!!! :)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 2:14 points out that Jesus himself is our Peace!

The Woman at the well-
John 4:25-26
The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
26 Then Jesus declared, “I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

"I am he"

John 8:56-58
our father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” 57 Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

Jesus is the great I AM!!!! :)
There is no --i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT. Its a mistranslation-I will be what i will be is correct. According to Hebrew scholars.
Jesus just answered the question honestly-he lived before Abraham.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see! So what you are saying is that according to Hebrew scholars Jesus is not the Living God?
The Israelites knew the Messiah has a God just like us-Psalm 45:7) Jesus taught that fact-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--as did and do his real teachers on earth-Coll 1:3, 2 Cor 1:3, Eph 1:3,17--1Pet 1:3--- God does not have a God.

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Hi,

With all due respect my friend.

What you say only sounds right but with further examination God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit would beg to differ when looking at who Jesus is via the context of the Scriptural testimony.

In full context - John 1:1-5 explains who Jesus truly is. Compare to Genesis 1.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it. This is the Messiah as promised to the world.

John 1:26-27
John answered them, saying, “I baptize with water, but there stands One among you whom you do not know. 27 It is He who, coming after me, [i]is preferred before me, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose.”

In earth years- John the Baptist was older than Jesus yet he knew Jesus existed before him.
Jesus is God incarnate. Jesus is more than just the Messiah. He is the image of the invisible God.

In full context
Colossians 1:15-17
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

In other words- The Messiah (Immanuel) is much more than what you proclaim in your answer.
Jesus is "God" the Son.

Revelation 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever!

He proclaims himself to be the Alpha and the Omega. In biblical context the only conclusion one can come to is that Jesus Christ is more than the Messiah - He is the Living Word (Logos) of God because He is God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no --i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT. Its a mistranslation-I will be what i will be is correct. According to Hebrew scholars.
Jesus just answered the question honestly-he lived before Abraham.
You called our Bible Satanic. Why would Christians believe you?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not have a God.
Hebrews 1:8-10 (NKJV)
8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."10 And: "You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

Jesus is God!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your Kingdom.9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions."10 And: "You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

Jesus is God!
You are good at twisting things. See the words your God=Jesus has a God. God does not have a God, it would be impossible, there is 1 God=the Father 1Cor 8:6

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you twisting what i said called it that, Keep the facts straight.
You really should read your own posts.

You said:
"Altered and error filled translations by satan's will gives worship to one who has a God. Causing all to be in darkness."

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are good at twisting things. See the words your God=Jesus has a God. God does not have a God, it would be impossible, there is 1 God=the Father 1Cor 8:6
Watch Tower has convinced you that you know more than God of our Christian Bible but you can't even comprehend English.

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all the Father.--see the period-there is no other God. Jesus is NOT his own

1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all the Father.--see the period-there is no other God. Jesus is NOT his own Father.
As demonstrated here. Unless the Holy Spirit is in your life you'll never understand the Bible.
Prayers that the Lord will touch your life and open your eyes to the Truth.

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
John 14:9 He who has seen Me

You really should read your own posts.

"Altered and error filled translations by satan's will gives worship to one who has a God. Causing all to be in darkness."
Dear Kiew,
1 Corinthians 2:14 describes your life and outlook.
May God help you see... other than that I fear for your future well being.
Jesus, please open Kiew's eyes.

May His love touch your heart.

Reactions: David in NJ