Jesus Christ or Allah of Islam Which One Is The True God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The new testament was written within the life time of the apostle, before 70 ad when Rome destroyed Jerusalem, its historic accuracy has been confirmed by many historians.

In comparison the quantity was not written down until long after the actual listeners to mohamed had died, also one of the hereditary leaders edited the quran so effectively that unlike the bible where many families of documents can be identified there are very few earlier examples of the qumran.
It's accuracy is as a result qu3estionable.

They would be hard pressed to identify just what Jesus's message was from the qumran, in contrast the nt gives a clear message.
There is no evidence the Gospels were penned by the Apostles. In fact they were written decades after Christ and were anonymous.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Muslims do not use the Bible...
Well, no, they take their lineage from Abraham through Ishmael, and it's actually quite Biblical that they do so, though.

Muslims can trace their lineage back to Abraham, and the Qur'an instructs them to put their faith in the same God that Abraham did. As we know, Abraham worshiped the one true God, so what other god could Muslims be worshiping?
Sure. God promised Abraham in Genesis 17:20 that He would make Ishmael a great nation, and He has. But Isaac was/is the child of the promise, of Sarai, the wife God gave Abraham, while Ishmael was/is not, but of Hagar, the bondwoman. Muslims see Ishmael as the child of the promise. And so it goes... to Esau, who took a daughter of Ishmael as his wife; we know the difference between Esau and Jacob, as Paul mentions them in Romans 9, in his exposition of God's purpose of election, and those whom He loved and has loved, and those whom He hated and has hated.

Just as a short sidebar regarding God's love and hate as the two are spoken of with regard to Jacob and Esau (and by extension His elect as opposed to those not of His elect)... God's hate, in Paul's context in Romans 9, is not the opposite of or even the absence of love... He is not loveless to but is loving toward those who are not members of His elect. The difference is that He has not loved them in His sovereign, distinguishing, even choosing way ~ as a father to his children. It might help to remember Jesus's statement in John 10, that the Jews He was speaking to were of their father the devil.

In the end, God has mercy/compassion on whom He will, and He hardens whom He will. It's all very Biblical.

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God

Below is what Islam teaches about Jesus:

• His mother, Mary, was a virgin;
  • Jesus was the "Word" of God;
  • Jesus was the Messiah sent to the children of Israel;
  • Jesus confirmed the validity of the Torah;
  • Jesus lived a righteous life; performed miracles, healed the blind, the sick, and raised the dead;
  • Jesus removed some of the law of Moses;
  • Jesus was raised into Heaven, currently sits with God, and will return at the day of the Resurrection (Judgement Day);
  • Jesus is the only living prophet today.

Sounds great until you realize that "Jesus the Son of God" who sits, rules and reigns at the right hand of God right now is missing, thus being the most important truth rendering the whole aforementioned list useless otherwise there would be a lot more converts by now.
It may seem insignificant but I have found it to be the leading downfall for the Muslim in every way by rejecting this fact. They do not bow the knee to Jesus, thus revering Muhammad just as relevant if not equal to Him.

1 John 5:11-13 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

On the most part I do not disagree with what you're saying but sharing the whole Truth is not about seeking to be smarter or wiser. Neither is it about trying to criticize Islam. Based on my weekly experience with Muslims I have found that standing up for Biblical Truth and pointing out the main error of not acknowledging Jesus as the "One and only Son of God" cannot be stressed enough otherwise we are doing a disservice to them who need to hear. When telling Muslims about Jesus the Son of God who lives, rules and reigns right now in Heaven with the Father I've been called (by them) a devil and a false teacher time and time again. I cannot see how that list will do any justice by rejecting the most important part of His true identity.

I've also learned that if I do not share this fact taught in the Bible about the Lord's true identity they easily agree and nothing is accomplished because the truths of God's beloved Son were not being shared.
Wishing they come to that conclusion without telling them only leaves room for more deception and time is on no one's side when it comes to eternity and those who are kept from it. The Holy Spirit cannot convict a man if the Son of God and second person of the Trinity is left out of the message being that we are told to go out into the world to teach and preach the Gospel.

Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God

Fact" From a Biblical Perspective- The Quran is no more the Word of God than "The Pearl of a Great Price" is...ect.....

Blessings

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Muslims follow the God of Abraham because they can trace their lineage back to him and that is what the Qur'an instructs them to do.

"Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, except he who fools himself?" We chose him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous. (Qur'an 130)

"We will worship thy God, the God of our forefathers Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, the One God; and unto Him will we surrender ourselves." (Qur'an 2:133)

• Jesus lived a righteous life; performed miracles, healed the blind, the sick, and raised the dead;
  • Jesus was raised into Heaven, currently sits with God, and will return at the day of the Resurrection (Judgement Day);
The Angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, well-esteemed in this world and the next, and one of the nearest. He will speak to the people from the crib, and in adulthood, and will be one of the righteous.”

She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child, when no man has touched me?”

“It will be so. God creates whatever He wills. To have anything done, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel. A messenger to the Children of Israel: I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the figure of a bird; then I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s leave. And I heal the blind and the leprous, and I revive the dead, by God’s leave. And I inform you concerning what you eat, and what you store in your homes. In that is a sign for you, if you are believers. And verifying what lies before me of the Torah, and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. I have come to you with a sign from your Lord; so fear God, and obey me. God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him."
(Qur'an 3:45-51)

Muslims do not use the Bible, nor do they promote death to all who refuse to hear them.

Muslims can trace their lineage back to Abraham, and the Qur'an instructs them to put their faith in the same God that Abraham did. As we know, Abraham worshiped the one true God, so what other god could Muslims be worshiping?

It's impossible to come to the conclusion that Muslims worship a different god than the God of Abraham if one reads the Qur'an and/or talks to Muslims about their faith and what they believe. Muslims do, of course, miss the most important aspect of Jesus: that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6) and that He died for our sins according to the Scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:2-4), but regardless, they are still worshiping the God of Abraham.

Yes, the gospel and the kingdom of God are all about planting, watering, and faith. When it comes to sharing the gospel our job is to plant and water seeds. It's God who makes things grow.

"What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, even as the Lord gave opportunity to each one. I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth. So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth. Now he who plants and he who waters are one; but each will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building." (1 Corinthians 3:5-9)

I lived in Turkey for 11 months in the mid-80s, and for the past 11 years I have been a missionary based in Davao City on the island of Mindanao, where I serve among a people group that is Sunni Muslim for the most part. The first five years I was in Davao, I resided in a Muslim community, and I was the only Christian living in the apartment building I lived in. My mission work takes me to the predominately Islamic communities and islands found in the Sulu Archipelago, where the Muslim population is anywhere from 70 to close to 100%, depending on the island.

I have devoted my life to the gospel, and I'm also willing to take this gospel wherever God leads me, even when it means putting my life at risk to do so.

As a missionary, I get to meet many former Muslims who have become Christians and a few who choose to work in their communities to introduce others to Christ. In fact, one of my good friends in Davao is a former Muslim from Saudi Arabia who found Christ when he was in his 30s when a Filipino foreign worker shared the gospel with him in his country. He is now in his late 40s and is a missionary to Muslims in Mindanao, like myself. I have never known him to have slandered Muhammad, criticized the Qur'an, or told the people that they worship a different god. As I mentioned in an earlier comment, criticizing Islam, Muhammad, or the Qur'an when witnessing to Muslims is neither effective nor necessary and only leads to discord. Besides, our job isn’t to prove Islam, the Qur'an or the Muslim wrong, it's to give a clear witness to the Truth of the Gospel. It's the Holy Spirit that will convict the Muslim and show him or her the errors in their ways if that is God's will for them.

This is good to hear.
Muslims DO NOT follow the GOD of Abraham . Just as JESUS told the unbelieving jews .
Any and all who reject JESUS as THE CHRIST , are anti christ .
Now JESUS HIMSELF rebuked the unbelieving jews too . YE are of your father the devil .
Muslims do not serve GOD . They serve another father . And it sure aint GOD .
TIME to preach JESUS TO ALL RELIGIONS to the entire world . This unification gots to go .
TIME to preach JESUS now , while there still be time to do so .
Just like the unbelieving jews tried to claim moses and abraham , YET REJECTED JESUS AS THE CHRIST
JESUS had this to say to them , YE are of your father the devil .
Time we get the true gospel back at the forefront . cause this other delusion aint gonna save squat , but rather
will damn all the united religoins that beleived the lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, no, they take their lineage from Abraham through Ishmael, and it's actually quite Biblical that they do so, though.

Sure. God promised Abraham in Genesis 17:20 that He would make Ishmael a great nation, and He has. But Isaac was/is the child of the promise, of Sarai, the wife God gave Abraham, while Ishmael was/is not, but of Hagar, the bondwoman. Muslims see Ishmael as the child of the promise. And so it goes... to Esau, who took a daughter of Ishmael as his wife; we know the difference between Esau and Jacob, as Paul mentions them in Romans 9, in his exposition of God's purpose of election, and those whom He loved and has loved, and those whom He hated and has hated.

Just as a short sidebar regarding God's love and hate as the two are spoken of with regard to Jacob and Esau (and by extension His elect as opposed to those not of His elect)... God's hate, in Paul's context in Romans 9, is not the opposite of or even the absence of love... He is not loveless to but is loving toward those who are not members of His elect. The difference is that He has not loved them in His sovereign, distinguishing, even choosing way ~ as a father to his children. It might help to remember Jesus's statement in John 10, that the Jews He was speaking to were of their father the devil.

In the end, God has mercy/compassion on whom He will, and He hardens whom He will. It's all very Biblical.
Well we got chinese muslims , we got african muslims , we got white muslims , black muslims
ANYONE wanna tell me how on earth they can be of the lineage of the jews , of ishmael .
THEY MADE THIS ALL UP .
And even if one were of that lineage , THE FLESH PROFITS NOTHING .
HECK even the jews who were of abraham were told IF YE WERE TRULY OF ABRAHAM you would do the works of Abraham .
SEE WHEN GOD SPOKE , ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD . HE BELIEVED what GOD SAID and HE DID IT .
THIS DO NOT the people who reject JESUS CHRIST . THIS do not the people who reject the testimony that GOD gave of
HIS SON . Not only do the muslims reject JESUS AS THE CHRIST , THEY EVEN SAY HE WAS NO SON OF GOD .
GOD has NO SON sayeth the muslim . HE who rejects the SON has not the FATHER .
HE who denies JESUS as the CHRIST , is anti Christ . WE NEED TO REALLY GET BACK IN THE BIBLES and fast .
Cause super social gospel lies are taking hold of many folks and leading them to the ultimate LIE .
SO allow me some parting words . YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS IF YE BELIEVE NOT that JESUS IS THE CHRIST .
Now do let the muslims and everyone else know this . Cause the jesus they preach , THEY INVENTED . IT AINT JESUS CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Muhammad borrowed from Judaism and Christianity to create his doctrine.

In 622 A. D well after he proclaimed himself a prophet he took his invention to the Jews in Medina. They weren't receptive.

So really, the God he identified for his doctrine is that of the Jews and Christians.

No . wrong again my friend . THE GOD HE PRESENTED he claimed was of torah .
BUT THE GOD OF MOSES , OF ABRAHAM of TORAH , TESTIFIED OF JESUS CHRIST as THE CHRIST .
THIS DID NOT MUHAMMED . The man was false and just invented another religion that has damned more souls
to hell . TIME TO PREACH JESUS CHRIST to the jews and to the gentiles . HE ALONE .
JESUS TOLD EVEN the JEWS who believed not , YE are of your father the devil .
Repeat after me . IF WE DENY JESUS as the CHRIST , WE JUST DENIED GOD .
GOD gave TESTIMONY OF HIS SON . AND ER WORD JESUS SPOKE CAME FROM THE FATHER .
TIME we get back into bibles . The muslims nor anyone else and their religoin can save them .
NOW JESUS CAN and its HIGH TIME folks repent and believe on HIM .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole thing is only for the uninformed. The discussion is a waste of time.
No one heard of the Islam religion before 610 AD. The Islam religion is not documented before 610 AD. That is a fact. The history of it is that Mohammed starts a religion and converts his fellow Arabic heathen Pagans by the end of the sword.

He tries to run on the coat tails of the Jewish religion and the Hebrew Bible all the while suggesting it and they are corrupt and inferior, suggesting that all of a sudden a bunch of Arab Pagans came up with the true religion in 600 AD…around 600 years after Christ. The Koran has all the ear marks of a well calculated book of fiction and all the characteristics of Satan. Physically they position themselves as enemies of the Jews and Christians and they have been at it ever since…..except they are like the dog that sneaks up behind ya to bite you. They target women and children….and fight holding women and children in front of them….I have witnessed it. They are a cowardly nasty bunch who worships Satan.

Last edited:

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Muslims follow the God of Abraham because they can trace their lineage back to him and that is what the Qur'an instructs them to do.

"Who would forsake the religion of Abraham, except he who fools himself?" We chose him in this world, and in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous. (Qur'an 130)

"We will worship thy God, the God of our forefathers Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac, the One God; and unto Him will we surrender ourselves." (Qur'an 2:133)

The Angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a Word from Him. His name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, well-esteemed in this world and the next, and one of the nearest. He will speak to the people from the crib, and in adulthood, and will be one of the righteous.”

She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child, when no man has touched me?”

“It will be so. God creates whatever He wills. To have anything done, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel. A messenger to the Children of Israel: I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the figure of a bird; then I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s leave. And I heal the blind and the leprous, and I revive the dead, by God’s leave. And I inform you concerning what you eat, and what you store in your homes. In that is a sign for you, if you are believers. And verifying what lies before me of the Torah, and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. I have come to you with a sign from your Lord; so fear God, and obey me. God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him."
(Qur'an 3:45-51)

Muslims do not use the Bible, nor do they promote death to all who refuse to hear them.

It's impossible to come to the conclusion that Muslims worship a different god than the God of Abraham if one reads the Qur'an and/or talks to Muslims about their faith and what they believe. Muslims do, of course, miss the most important aspect of Jesus: that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6) and that He died for our sins according to the Scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:2-4), but regardless, they are still worshiping the God of Abraham.

Yes, the gospel and the kingdom of God are all about planting, watering, and faith. When it comes to sharing the gospel our job is to plant and water seeds. It's God who makes things grow.

"What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, even as the Lord gave opportunity to each one. I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth. So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth. Now he who plants and he who waters are one; but each will receive his own reward according to his own labor. For we are God’s fellow workers; you are God’s field, God’s building." (1 Corinthians 3:5-9)

I lived in Turkey for 11 months in the mid-80s, and for the past 11 years I have been a missionary based in Davao City on the island of Mindanao, where I serve among a people group that is Sunni Muslim for the most part. The first five years I was in Davao, I resided in a Muslim community, and I was the only Christian living in the apartment building I lived in. My mission work takes me to the predominately Islamic communities and islands found in the Sulu Archipelago, where the Muslim population is anywhere from 70 to close to 100%, depending on the island.

I have devoted my life to the gospel, and I'm also willing to take this gospel wherever God leads me, even when it means putting my life at risk to do so.

As a missionary, I get to meet many former Muslims who have become Christians and a few who choose to work in their communities to introduce others to Christ. In fact, one of my good friends in Davao is a former Muslim from Saudi Arabia who found Christ when he was in his 30s when a Filipino foreign worker shared the gospel with him in his country. He is now in his late 40s and is a missionary to Muslims in Mindanao, like myself. I have never known him to have slandered Muhammad, criticized the Qur'an, or told the people that they worship a different god. As I mentioned in an earlier comment, criticizing Islam, Muhammad, or the Qur'an when witnessing to Muslims is neither effective nor necessary and only leads to discord. Besides, our job isn’t to prove Islam, the Qur'an or the Muslim wrong, it's to give a clear witness to the Truth of the Gospel. It's the Holy Spirit that will convict the Muslim and show him or her the errors in their ways if that is God's will for them.

This is good to hear.

Jesus said, Many will be offended in the last days.​

Is it possible we are living in such times when speaking out in Jesus' name is so offensive to so many thus even being outlawed in many places around the world? Yet, it's perfectly acceptable for everyone else to share their religious beliefs while offending and threatening Christians non stop?​

Should we cower and remain silent when someone starts off the conversation telling you that Jesus and Muhammad are prophets and brothers equally sitting up in paradise with God?

Or should we contend for the faith and proclaim the Truth regardless of how offended the one who started off the conversation offending you?

How can sharing the Gospel and true identity of Jesus be disrespectful, offensive and critical if you are telling the Truth? How many will have a chance to believe if we are silent?

If these are the last days it is crucial to not mince words.
We who believe are secure but those who could have heard didn't because we were afraid of offending them.
They were offended because we said Jesus is not only the Son of God. He is Love and Peace itself. He is Creator and Savior. He is the King of kings and Lord of lords. Confess your sins and willingly surrender and bow the knee to Him and live in love forever. Tomorrow is only promised to them who believe in Jesus.

If that is offensive than by all means ask me more about my King!!!

Matthew 24:9-12​

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

JosephZ

Jan 6, 2022
Davao City
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Sounds great until you realize that "Jesus the Son of God" who sits, rules and reigns at the right hand of God right now is missing, thus being the most important truth rendering the whole aforementioned list useless otherwise there would be a lot more converts by now.
It may seem insignificant but I have found it to be the leading downfall for the Muslim in every way by rejecting this fact. They do not bow the knee to Jesus, thus revering Muhammad just as relevant if not equal to Him.
I agree as seen in my earlier comment.
Muslims do, of course, miss the most important aspect of Jesus: that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6) and that He died for our sins according to the Scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:2-4), but regardless, they are still worshiping the God of Abraham.

When telling Muslims about Jesus the Son of God who lives, rules and reigns right now in Heaven with the Father I've been called (by them) a devil and a false teacher time and time again. I cannot see how that list will do any justice by rejecting the most important part of His true identity.
That list of what Muslims believe about Jesus opens doors. Having a decent understanding of the Qur'an, what Islam teaches, and what Muslims actually believe provides us with a starting point for reaching Muslims where they currently stand and allows us to invite them to believe in Jesus as the Son of God and as the Savior of all mankind.

The Muslims I witness to know that I believe Jesus is the Son of God and that our salvation comes through Him. They also know that my desire is for them to also believe this. In every new encounter, I share the following, although the delivery does vary a bit and is dependent on the flow of the conversation:

"Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; He was buried; and He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.... and righteousness of God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Him as a sacrifice of atonement through faith in His blood... For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly… But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us… For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled we shall be saved by His life... In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace.” (1 Corinthians 15:3,4)(Romans 3:22-25)(Romans 5:6, 8, 10)(Ephesians 1:7)

I have been sharing this Gospel with Muslims for more than a decade, and when I pray for them, I end my prayers in the name of Jesus the Messiah, and I have yet to be called a derogatory name or a false prophet. While we may completely disagree with each other on who Jesus is, they respect my position in the same way I respect theirs. This mutual respect and understanding keeps the door open for further conversations about Jesus and allows me to be a welcome guest in their villages.

Should we cower and remain silent when someone starts off the conversation telling you that Jesus and Muhammad are prophets and brothers equally sitting up in paradise with God?
Islam teaches that Muhammad is in his grave, waiting in barzakh until the resurrection day of judgment, and that Jesus is the only living prophet that ascended into heaven and is currently sitting with God. I've never met a Muslim who has suggested that Jesus and Muhammad are sitting together in paradise with God.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
There is no evidence the Gospels were penned by the Apostles. In fact they were written decades after Christ and were anonymous.
They were penned by men, spoken by God. People can quibble about the names of the penners, but if they don't believe they are the words of God, then they can try some other book penned by whoever. The proof to me that the Bible is God's Book, is the words of the Book.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
If anyone is debating whether Jesus is the Christ or not, then they just don't want to repent yet. It always comes down to how we're living.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone is debating whether Jesus is the Christ or not, then they just don't want to repent yet. It always comes down to how we're living.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!) * ← PG rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are not all terrorists! And we worship the same God! And a lot of them are very nice and clean people!.....LOL!

A lot of the Hindu people are nice and clean and they have a very old religion.

The people that worship Satan.....believe in the same God we do, they just prefer Satan and probably most are nice and clean.

The people that practice Voodoo definitely believe in Christ and worship Him....among others......LOL….And probably most are nice and clean.

The serial killer in prison who use to eat his victims is probably nice and clean and his mother believes he has a good heart.....LOL

But none of these, except Muslims attack innocent women and children in a worldwide effort of terrorism. Indeed terrorism is the face of Islam, no matter where you live.

Why do Muslims target innocent people, women and children? Why do they hide behind women and children in battle? Why will they kill their own Muslim women and children in attempt to provoke a reaction from allied forces? Answer.....They do not have the respect for life that we do.

When you are considering a peaceful co-existence with other religions, Muslims are the bottom of the pile. When you are considering a religious character, Muslims are at the bottom of the pile.....Even below Satanists! And having known these people and their culture, I know there are things about them that most Christians would find despicable.

Even when they come over here in the states they practice things that we do not tolerate. How they treat their wives and children.....One of the hotels in our rural area was owned by a Muslim and one day I caught him spitting in a ladies face, it was luggie....she worked for him cleaning the rooms. So as I held him by his ankle from the second story balcony I explained the facts of life to him. But ya got to understand he did not think he did wrong.....it is part of their culture.....spitting....they will spit in their wife's face. And they do a lot worse.

That is why I think this discussion is a waste of time, because there is no comparison between the Muslim God and our God. No comparison between Muslims and Christians, except they are our enemies. As a whole they rank below Satanists. The fungus that walks among us.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it amazing most Muslims consider Jesus a prophet. He was known as a prophet back when he was walking around. And I believe Allah is just a word for God in there language. And I believe even if a Muslim never may neve know everything about Jesus - if they choose to have faith, and look towards God - I believe God will judge the based upon disposition as he is a good fair, and just God.