Jesus Christ The Great I AM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
let me make myself clear, there is only one PERSON, your use of "Father" is not a person, nor "Son", which are titles, of the ONLY person in the Godhead. so the PERSON Jesus is God who holds the title Father, and the Title son.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

You are a Unitarian?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what exactly is your problem in accepting what the Bibles DOES say about Jesus Christ?

I have no problem accepting what the scriptures say about Jesus Christ (or anything else). You are not paying attention to my posts it seems.

Here is the issue:

Where in scripture does it say you must believe that Jesus is God to be saved or as a measurement to judge a true believer? (I believe that the things concerning Christ and God and the Father are a mystery as also says the scriptures):

Colossians 2:2
...acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have no problem accepting what the scriptures say about Jesus Christ (or anything else). You are not paying attention to my posts it seems.

Here is the issue:

Where in scripture does it say you must believe that Jesus is God to be saved or as a measurement to judge a true believer? (I believe that the things concerning Christ and God and the Father are a mystery as also says the scriptures):

This reading of Col. 2.2 is wrong. It reads "God Christ" in the best textual evidence

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is the issue:

Acts 4:10 "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole."
Acts 4:11 "This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner."
Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."and that Name is JESUS, which is GOD NAME.

PICJAG

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Acts 4:10 "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole."
Acts 4:11 "This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner."
Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."and that Name is JESUS, which is GOD NAME.

PICJAG

So here you have 2 Persons. Jesus Christ and God the Father Who raised Him from the dead

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG

Nothing here says you must believe Jesus is God to be saved.

But the scripture does say this:

1 John 5:1
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But your view of God is certainly not Biblical. Because The Three are definitely distinct from One another
ERROR, it is Biblical, this is what the Lord Jesus taught, as well as the apostles, and the church DISCIPLES.

there is no three of nothing, only ONE... "EQUALLY SHARED". per Phil 2:6, and that ONE GOD is the ECHAD of HIMSELF, per Deuteronomy 6:4, John 1:1, and 1 Corinthians 15:45.

PICJAG

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ERROR, it is Biblical, this is what the Lord Jesus taught, as well as the apostles, and the church DISCIPLES.

there is no three of nothing, only ONE... "EQUALLY SHARED". per Phil 2:6, and that ONE GOD is the ECHAD of HIMSELF, per Deuteronomy 6:4, John 1:1, and 1 Corinthians 15:45.

PICJAG

How comes they allowed you on this board

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So here you have 2 Persons. Jesus Christ and God the Father Who raised Him from the dead
ERROR, it was the Lord himself who raised up that body of his... READ John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"
John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."

now, ByGraceThroughFaith, care to tell us who raised up Jesus body? ... yes GOD, who is Jesus as the Ordinal First, and the Ordinal Last... as I said one person, only Diversified...

PICJAG

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing here says you must believe Jesus is God to be saved.

But the scripture does say this:

1 John 5:1
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God

Do you understand this verse
John 8:24, That is why I told you that you will die in your sins, for unless you believe that I AM, you’ll die in your sins.”

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ERROR, it was the Lord himself who raised up that body of his... READ John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"
John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"
John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."

now, ByGraceThroughFaith, care to tell us who raised up Jesus body? ... yes GOD, who is Jesus as the Ordinal First, and the Ordinal Last... as I said one person, only Diversified...

PICJAG

When Jesus prayed to the Father, was He talking to Himself or using ventriloquism

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you understand this verse
John 8:24, That is why I told you that you will die in your sins, for unless you believe that I AM, you’ll die in your sins.”

I do.

Christ was telling them unless they believed he was the light of the world (the Messiah) they would die in their sins.

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Then he connects this here:

John 8:24
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

He who? The one he said previously; the light of the world.

was it not God who came in the Flesh?

What scripture says God came in the flesh without using titles for identification?

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I do.

Christ was telling them unless they believed he was the light of the world (the Messiah) they would die in their sins.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

What scripture says God came in the flesh without using titles for identification?
in the Greek it is I am. No "he" which is a reference to Exodus 3.14

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus prayed to the Father, was He talking to Himself or using ventriloquism
ERROR, he's the "Diversity" of his OWN-SELF, read Isaiah 63:5 and then Isaiah chapter 53.

now, let me be clear, the title Father is just another term for God, WHO is "A", "A", "A", Spirit the Ordinal First. and the title Son is just another term for God, WHO is "A", "A", "A", Spirit the Ordinal Last in FLESH. per Matthesw 1:23.

so when the Son on EARTH say, "My Father in Heaven", he is saying My Spirit that is in Heaven, and when the Spirit, the Father in Heaven say, "My Son", who is on Earth, he's saying my BODY which is on Earth.... supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." while on EARTH in a flesh BODY, he JESUS, in the Diversified state was in HEAVEN at the same time... we suggest you read that verse again.

PICJAG

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do.

1 Timothy 3:16 of course