Jesus Christ The Great I AM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only in your mind they are, as far as what was attempted to be explained. Why the Pharisees were indignant in one passage, is not for the same reason that they were in another. You deliberately confused the two, in an attempt to support your wayward eisegesis. Don't dismiss what I addressed several times now, and try and play incompetent correlating of contextually (for this argument) unrelated Scripture.
They picked up stones to stone the Lord both times.

Jesus asked them the reason why the second time; and they told Him the reason why they did it both times at that time.

What other reason could they have had for stoning Him the first time, other than that He was claiming to be God by referencing Exodus 3:14 in His statement?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
@Michiah-Imla, are you refusing to believe the scriptures? if so I will answer you once more, after this, you're own your own with me
101G said↑
Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."
What are you talking about?

This scripture mentions NOTHING of Jesus being God.
will who came and SAVED us from our sins? Isa 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you". SO WHO CAME? "GOD", the Lord Jesus.
so you're corrected there.
And as for your erroneous assertion that “the first” and “the last” are different in some way:

Revelation 1:11
I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last

What is it with people that go waaay over board in Bible study. Your sectarian belief system may have you in an unreachable place.
this is why, see how you pointed out the conjunction "AND" well why not here, is this any different?
John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent". is this some erroneous difference here also? but is the First "AND" Last the same one person YES, just as Isaiah said, Isa 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
well, well, well, Michiah-Imla, JESUS is the First and the Last as here, according to Isaiah, is the "LORD", all caps, who is the FATHER". see how easy it is to come to the TRUTH... if you so desire. yes, the LORD all caps is the Father... see Isaiah 63:16.
For crying out loud!

Do you read the Bible within its OWN context anymore???

Colossians 2:2
...to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ
Are you serious, Col 2:2 "That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;"
the Mystery was to them to UNDERSTAND, (which they did), as well as us, which is no more a mystery. supportive scripture,
Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

you have no excuse anymore, and here's why. God is the, OT, H259 אֶחָד 'echad, or the ORDINAL "FIRST"/Father, and in the NT, states, he's the G243 allos "ANOTHER" or the Ordinal "LAST"/Son of himself in flesh as a man. this "MYSTERY" is made clear to all, NOW and THEN, in his Ordinal of himself as First, and Last.
First, LORD, Spirit, "CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS, title Father. Last, Lord,spirit, diversified, as a man, SAVIOUR, and REDEEMER, title Son. BINGO, you no excuse anymore, concering the Godhead. mystery revealed... by the bible itself.

anything else, is nothing but a sorry excuse.

101G
The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G

You are only showing prophetic passages that link Christ to God. How that is done is still a mystery.

For example:

Who came to fulfill this prophecy?:

Malachi 4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord

John the Baptist came in the Spirit and power of Elijah (Luke 1:17), not Elijah literally. You see? God did not come in the flesh literally, Christ came in the spirit and power of God. Get it?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not have to believe Jesus is God to be saved.

No scriptures exist to support the militant trinity extremists.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G

You are only showing prophetic passages that link Christ to God. How that is done is still a mystery.

For example:

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord

John the Baptist came in the Spirit and power of Elijah (Luke 1:17), not Elijah literally. You see? God did not come in the flesh literally, Christ came in the spirit and power of God. Get it?
You seem to be saying that Jesus didn't come in the flesh, if you acknowledge that Jesus is God. That's a no-no (1 John 4:1-3, 2 john 1:7).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No scriptures exist to support the militant trinity extremists.
Yes, the scripture does exist (John 8:24). You are simply in denial about it. It ain't just a river in Egypt.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be saying that Jesus didn't come in the flesh, if you acknowledge that Jesus is God. That's a no-no (1 John 4:1-3, 2 john 1:7).

God did not come in the flesh. His spirit and power was manifested in Christ who came in the flesh.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the scripture does exist (John 8:24). You are simply in denial about it. It ain't just a river in Egypt.

You read into that scripture your bias.

And perhaps you should take heed to This scripture:

Ephesians 5:3-4
[3] But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; [4] Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not appropriate

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You read into that scripture your bias.

And perhaps you should take heed to This scripture:

Ephesians 5:3-4
[3] But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; [4] Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not appropriate
I stand corrected. Thanks. That will be one more step in my sanctification process.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you're saying that Jesus Christ is not God.

No wonder you deny what John 8:24 teaches us...for you are condemned by it.

You are lying. That scripture does not say what you suppose it says.

That is unfortunate.

Your unbiblical doctrine not only caused you to falsely accuse, but it has also caused you to wrest scripture.

Those who are condemned are the ones who do this:

1 John 4:3
...every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

So, my friend, it seems that the one denying this scripture is you!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are lying. That scripture does not say what you suppose it says.

That is unfortunate.

Your unbiblical doctrine not only caused you to falsely accuse, but it has also caused you to wrest scripture.

Those who are condemned are the ones who do this:

1 John 4:3
...every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

So, my friend, it seems that the one denying this scripture is you!
Really, friend...

Look at that scripture for a sec...

If you are denying that God is come in the flesh then you are denying that Jesus Christ is God.

So, John 8:24 condemns you.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stand corrected. Thanks. That will be one more step in my sanctification process.

That is commendable on your part.

And, believe me, I will also humbly repent of any error on my part if shown to me out of the Bible. But I will not be persuaded by the reasonings of men on what a passage is supposedly really saying secretly: that don’t fly with me.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is commendable on your part.

And, believe me, I will also humbly repent of any error on my part if shown to me out of the Bible. But I will not be persuaded by the reasonings of men on what a passage is supposedly really saying secretly, that don’t fly with me.
I don't believe you; because you have not done this as concerning John 8:24.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, friend...

Look at that scripture for a sec...

If you are denying that God is come in the flesh then you are denying that Jesus Christ is God.

So, John 8:24 condemns you.

You are in error.

Your position is not on solid doctrinal ground. I already showed that John 8:24 does not say what you claim it says.

Find another passage: that passage has been clarified for you already and you ignored the admonition.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you missed even the WELL KNOWN scripture, John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

For example:

ERROR, which you missed, and what you missed, is this, Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." who came, after his messenger prepared his way? lets see, Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."
see Michiah-Imla, you failed to read the WHOLE TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH, ..... so help you God.... :eek: YIKES!. this is why the world is in trouble, just because of worldy ignorant men not knowing the WHOLE TRUTH, and masquerading as children of God, saying they KNOW God.

understand, if one cannot grasp the simple WELL KNOW scriptures, as John 3:16 above, how can we teach the unknown truths to them? for the scriptures are clear, Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts."

see, that's why some people cannot understand doctrine. this is not 101G, that's the bible.....

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you missed even the WELL KNOWN scripture, John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

ERROR, which you missed, and what you missed, is this, Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." who came, after his messenger prepared his way? lets see, Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God."
see Michiah-Imla, you failed to read the WHOLE TRUTH, and nothing but the TRUTH, ..... so help you God.... :eek: YIKES!. this is why the world is in trouble, just because of worldy ignorant men not knowing the WHOLE TRUTH, and masquerading as children of God, saying they KNOW God.

understand, if one cannot grasp the simple WELL KNOW scriptures, as John 3:16 above, how can we teach the unknown truths to them? for the scriptures are clear, Isaiah 28:9 "Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts."

see, that's why some people cannot understand doctrine. this is not 101G, that's the bible.....

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Well, you cannot reason with extremists.

You can type all the words you want.

But there is no scripture that says believe Jesus is God to be saved.

None, nada, zilch!

So continue to play in your land of make believe all you want, but I will not be dragged in...

See ya!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are in error.

Your position is not on solid doctrinal ground. I already showed that John 8:24 does not say what you claim it says.

Find another passage: that passage has been clarified for you already and you ignored the admonition.
It does say what I claim it says; and you are in denial. I will refrain from making the comment that you said was coarse jesting.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But there is no scripture that says believe Jesus is God to be saved.
There is (John 8:24).

Actually, you may be right; for believing that Jesus is God will not save a man.

But if someone doesn't believe in His Deity, they are definitely not saved.