Jesus died to take away our sins

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Yes when you truly receive the Christ, the Word will wash away your sin... ful ways and you won't be held captive to the devil any longer to keep you sick, in poverty, diseased living under the curse.

Obeying God's Voice will bring you blessings, healing, prosperity and long life... obeying the devils will keep you under the curse of death because the temptations of the devil are to steal away your blessings and eventually your life.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
KJV

Jesus said, MY sheep(followers) WILL listen to me and I know them for they are just like me knowing my Word and follow it/me.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
KJV

The world wonders why if there is a God does he allow sickness, disease, poverty and misery..... He doesn't... WE DO!

Blessings

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
Hebrews 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Amen, good post.

KingJ

Mar 18, 2011
South Africa
afaithfulone4u said:
Obeying God's Voice will bring you blessings, healing, prosperity and long life...
Half truth :(

Can you say the below verse to God? Don't you think God expects us to be able to? God will put us through trials and tribulations as He deems fit just as He did Job.

Rom 8:35-39
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

John_8:32

Nov 9, 2012

Can you say the below verse to God? Don't you think God expects us to be able to? God will put us through trials and tribulations as He deems fit just as He did Job.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Just had to throw a couple of pennies in...

1Co 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

The true Gospel is not one of health and wealth, it is the Good News of the coming Kingdom of God.

Reactions: KingJ

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
KingJ said:

God never walks away from us, but we can allow these things to separate us from continueing in the Word of God.
Many return back to Egypt because they can't stand the heat of the purification process.
We must spiritually understand what is being said here.
Jesus is the Word of Life, the Word of Truth we should never allow anyone or thing separate us from the love of Truth to walk in it/in him.
1 John 1:1-2
1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
KJV
John 17:17
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
KJV

John_8:32 said:
Just had to throw a couple of pennies in...

1Co 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

The true Gospel is not one of health and wealth, it is the Good News of the coming Kingdom of God.
The Good News which Jesus taught BEFORE his death and BEFORE anyone knew he was going to die,except himself and the Father, was to say: repent and believe for the kingdom of God IS AT HAND NOW, and healing can come now, the poor will not need to suffer famine or poverty or hard labor in life any more if they would desire to be reborn and given a circumcised heart to want to be released from the devil grip of sin in their life. If we delight ourself in the Lord, meaning submit ourselves to God... then He can GIVE US THE DESIRES(that should be there) of our heart. And when you seek to do God's will, He gives us all things to enjoy, takes care of every need and heals us and makes us a fruitful place.
Humble yourself to the Word sitting at his feet to First receive the spiritual food, then the manifesation of the natural provision shall come, the feeding of the 5,000 shows us that! We start out as babes knowing nothing of spiritual ways, but as children of THE KING we begin to step out on the Word trusting in the Spirit to help us grow as we come as a little child BELIEVING every Word that comes from our FATHER'S mouth with no doubting.

As we continue to grow we are weaned off the milk and begin to chew the meat of the Word and our eyes begin to see all the wonderful things that our Father has layed up for us as AN INHERITOR OF THE PROMISE and all things are ours. A child of God does not chase after THINGS, but Blessings and Things are poured out on those who have overcome the lust of them that before made them lie, cheat, steal, kill to get them. And when you understand that the THINGS themselves are not the issue, but it is OUR LOVE to obtain them at ANY COSTS, even to be unfaithful to THE WORD himself.. then you will have good understanding.
Jesus was RICH in heaven with His Father, but became poor, to show us the ROPES so to speak. Every son must begin at GROUND LEVEL and work your way up as the Spirit gives us guidiance and nurishes us with the Word of truth to transform us from being led of the flesh, to being son's of the Spirit. The more you seek ye first the KINGDOM OF GOD where there is NO SICKNESS, NO POVERTY, NO SIN RULING OVER US MAKING US FALL, the sooner your path will be made straight and peace and wholeness comes. Our enemy is sin and we must overcome it if we ever plan to see Peace.
Rom 8:32
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
KJV
1 Cor 3:20-23
20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
KJV

Gal 4:1-9
4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
KJV

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
KingJ said:

I agree with you King J.

Yes when you truly receive the Christ, the Word will wash away your sin... ful ways and you won't be held captive to the devil any longer to keep you sick, in poverty, diseased living under the curse. Obeying God's Voice will bring you blessings, healing, prosperity and long life... obeying the devils will keep you under the curse of death because the temptations of the devil are to steal away your blessings and eventually your life.
Receiving salvation does not necessarily guarantee that new believer's will have a healthy, wealthy, prosperous and blessed long life. Take a look at the latest martyrs and what's happening to Christians in the third world or do you think that this prosperity message you profess only applies to western world believers? :huh:

Shalom!!!

Reactions: justaname