Jesus feeds the 5000 down on the beach

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Not to be a kill joy... But it was the Father who multiplied the small thanks offering that was lifted up for their spiritual meal Jesus just fed them. The message is when we are willing to eat the spiritual meals(Bread of life) then show our appreciation to God for them with an offering of our little, then our natural needs are met in overflow as they all ate and were filled with 12 baskets left over.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Well actually you are being a killjoy
tz2.gif
because you missed the whole point of the
exercise. Their purpose in "feeding the 5000" gave them the opportunity to spread the gospel..

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
That is great! We hold a King Table Banquet at our Church park and offer free food, clothing, hair cuts, music, bibles and just fun and fellowship to the community. We also have a clothing pantry and a Crisis fund. My pastor also wants every Church ministry and auxiliary to have Outreach in their function and budget.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That sounds pretty awesome UHCAlan. I have always been involved in small Churches with big hearts. Your Church sounds like it is impacting your community in a positive way and I think that all Churches should have an outreach program like that.... :)

Bless ya!