Jesus is a human being but not the one true God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems to me like many on this forum judge.
How do YOU know what I'll reject????

Very judgemental persons around here.
You ARE on a VERY high horse.
Do step down, as I've said before.
You really are funny aren't you?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
It is not what suits me. It is what it says

I have held the same...that you do not know. And all you have is opinion.
4He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits in God's sanctuary, publicizing that he himself is God.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Why not just pay attention to the verses I gave. muslim.

Stranger
i would say that those are great verses, and as long as they don't lead you to Nehushtan worship, or at least you have allowed the other verses to lead you out of that, then amen. If all three of you are in agreement, who am i to contest that? But at a certain point is should be asked if you are trying to convince me, or you

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What did Jesus mean when He said that we are to hate our life?
ha well many books have been written on the subject i guess; and i have a pretty cushy life (ty Father), even if most people surely consider me destitute or whatever. So i hesitate to give you my perspective here, because i wonder if i am not making it self-serving somehow that i am in denial of or something lol
How do we LEAVE this world?
well i guess defining it first would be a good idea. And there are plenty of examples in Scripture, the 12 and the 11, and the 70 or the 72 being sent out, with resources and without, right.

personally i think we are raised to be so completely immersed in the world now that just emptying your pockets and walking out your front door has no substitute, the point of going to "another town" being that you have no friends to rely on when the inevitable crisis comes, and you have to rely on God. Walk out of your life iow, and don't go back.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Yes teh devil would love that, focus on him and not on Jesus.

See all you discuss is the bible, thats all you have, Christ went through so much for us to give us Gods best but all men want is religion and teh bible, and so many christians have no life, because our "life" is in Him.

I really do hope you spend some time seeking Him, you will not find the truth or life anywhere else.

Act 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
Thank you.
You're very kind.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
i would say that those are great verses, and as long as they don't lead you to Nehushtan worship, or at least you have allowed the other verses to lead you out of that, then amen. If all three of you are in agreement, who am i to contest that? But at a certain point is should be asked if you are trying to convince me, or you
LOL
Who are YOU trying to convince???
It works both ways.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Stranger Geez 'Stranger' that's a little harsh, don't you think ( in relation to your answer to 'bbyrd')? Did Jesus not instruct us to try to make peace with those around us? Also in order to be forgiven by them, they should first 'repent' to us, and THEN we are to forgive them.. At least that is how I understood what is written. I have not heard about this issue from the Lord, nor do I think I have asked Him.
I have a hard time believing that if you are a Christian, that you can be this hard hearted toward others. You do list yourself as a Christian, so may I ask why you try so hard to come across as an unsaved person at times?
In all honesty, I am NOT trying to heap dung upon you, I am just confused by this, so please don't take offense, I do not mean it that way, I am however curious.
I get the sense that you have been hurt a lot by people who say they are Christians, or am I way off the mark there?

I do not make peace at the expense of false teaching or false doctrine.

Stranger

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
yet none of those guys have done even the first step up there, go ask them
Those reading along may think I was speaking about some priest or some pastor.

THIS IS WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO POST AN ENTIRE REPLY.

Almost everyone here refuses to do this.
Incredible.

I WAS SPEAKING ABOUT THE APOSTLES.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
How else could I know about Jesus, but through the men who were with Him?
ha well Paul didn't seem to have any problems lol, i would say if you wanna know about Jesus then follow the directions He gave us, that Paul followed. But you are going to have to relinquish your control and your reasonableness, but then that will happen along the way i guess.

but count the cost first, because don't let me kid you, you will only see God's hand guiding you here in hindsight prolly, lol. In the moment you are not going to be a happy camper, for like a year or something ok. 2 years. You are going to be pretty sure that there either is no God or that God must hate you, many times, especially at first.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So who spat in your oatmeal this morning?:rolleyes: :oops:
Do you ever have anything polite or positive to say to people? I am sure you make your mother very proud.

Sure I can be positive and polite if I think it is called for. Have I ever been rude to you?

Stranger

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
ha well Paul didn't seem to have any problems lol, i would say if you wanna know about Jesus then follow the directions He gave us, that Paul followed. But you are going to have to relinquish your control and your reasonableness, but then that will happen along the way i guess.

but count the cost first, because don't let me kid you, you will only see God's hand guiding you here in hindsight prolly, lol. In the moment you are not going to be a happy camper, for like a year or something ok. 2 years. You are going to be pretty sure that there either is no God or that God must hate you, many times, especially at first.
At first what Young man?
I've been a Christian for 40 years.
What exactly do you think I have NOT experienced?
2 years.
feel God hates me.

You're funny.
Everyone here ASSUMES so much instead of discussing.

Paul. What makes you think I don't know Paul inside out?
What makes you think you know God any better than any of us?
Pia is another one. SHE knows God better than anyone. She speaks to him on a regular basis.

YOU, who are not even sure who Jesus is and trust Paul more than Him,
are capable of telling Others WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY BELEIVE.

So you're option three:
The Apostles are liars.

It's better than thinking Jesus was a madman, I guess.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Sure I can be positive and polite if I think it is called for. Have I ever been rude to you?

Stranger
Yes. Maybe some here do no bring out the worst in us.
I've never experienced such judmentalism.
Are there mods here???

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy

Maybe you could go to The Church Of Paul.
Was Paul on the cross?
Whateva you want brotha.
God is a big God, and He'll figure you out.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
who had God as His head, yes, and died to self. It is Christ who rose. I mean Jesus called Himself "Son of Man," c'mon bro
Do you not know what Son of Man means?
Do you want a lesson?

I ask because I'm all lessoned out on persons who don't care.
I'm SURE you know where Son of Man comes from.

If it's confused you, sorry.

This is why KNOWLEDGE is important.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You do have strange ideas.
Some DO find God with their mind.
I used to speak to a philosopher that DECIDED that God must exist and DECIDED to follow Him.

And what does anti-self mean anyway?
How could I be anti myself if Jesus told me I'm to love ME.
tag for later, the kiddoes wanna bond :)