Jesus is a human being but not the one true God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You said this in the above post: "...what God could have so many foolish people who dont even know who He is yet proclaiming they are His."
Some of your posts accuse professing Christians that they "dont even know who He is..". Have you discerned if GodsGrace(who you were responding to) is one of those who "dont even know who He is.." ?
And Jesus said

Mat_15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

you'd be surprise, knowing teh bible is only about, knowing about God, you cant know Him if you dont spend time with Him, and you cant spend time with Him if you done believe you can. So many p[eole know about the queen from magazines articles and books, but they dont know her, are they her friend, well how could they be if they dont visit her and talk to her, and of course than she would know them too, isny any different with Jesus.

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

its your choice in teh end.

Rev_3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Are you going to let Him in, or would you rather the bible.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be silly. The Bible is the most widely published book in history. It's a fact.
It is all a manifestation of things on high. It should be obvious if the spirit is at all willing. I'll point to just one:
Genesis 1:16
Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also.

...You are aware of the Light, and the prince of darkness?
This is not that difficult: Confounded language, by definition...is enigma, mystery, puzzle, riddle, conundrum, even paradox.
If Isaiah spoke of the result of God's world wide confounding language, it most certainly does concern little old Babel - it explains it.

Why then do you quote half a verse of the mystery of the kingdom...and leave out the mention of world wide use of "all parables?"

Christ did not always speak in parables? Are you kidding? The the scriptures only quote Him speaking "plainly" - twice. This I told you already.

"All things" means: all things.
You have only proved your lack of discernment, and your woeful lawyer-like tenancies.

As for "spiritualizing"...God is spirit. You don't have to like it, or Him. But I happen to like Him and see Him...as He is. 1 John 3:2 Thank you for your generous quantification. It proves the passage: "seek and you shall find."

God is good!

You said the Word of God is held in secret and revealed only to those to whom it is given. It is not held in secret. (Is. 48:16) "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I..."

The creation of light is not a parable. It is real. One can see types in the creation such as light and darkness. But that is not a parable.

Babel is not a parable. It was an historical judgement.

Isaiah didn't speak of Babel. He was speaking of when Christ will speak in parables. (Matt. 13:13-14) Concerning (Mark 4:11), I didn't quote half the verse. I quoted all of (Mark 4:11). Which shows that the parables are for the mystery form of the kingdom. The 'all' refers to the knowledge of the mystery kingdom. Here it is again. "And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables."

Well, yes you have told me many things. So? The 'all' in (Mark 4:11) speaks to 'all' concerning the kingdom mysteries. Not to all that Christ ever said or will say. Why do you think the disciples asked Jesus why He spoke in parables to them in (Matt. 13:10). Because He hadn't yet spoken in parables.

I never said God wasn't good or that He wasn't Spirit. I said your spiritualizing method of interpretation, and saying Christ always spoke in parables, is wrong. With that method of interpretation your imagination can run wild. And who can question it. The Word of God can't question it because you can make it say whatever you need to.

Stranger

Last edited:

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Jesus said

Mat_15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

you'd be surprise, knowing teh bible is only about, knowing about God, you cant know Him if you dont spend time with Him, and you cant spend time with Him if you done believe you can. So many p[eole know about the queen from magazines articles and books, but they dont know her, are they her friend, well how could they be if they dont visit her and talk to her, and of course than she would know them too, isny any different with Jesus.

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

its your choice in teh end.

Rev_3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Are you going to let Him in, or would you rather the bible.

None of the Bible verses you quoted speak about spending time with Him as you do: in person, face to face, a real live man to interact with. I really don't believe I can "spend time with Him" as you do, in person; nor do I want to.
Can you quote a Bible verse which states I should do so?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I said your spiritualizing method of interpretation, and saying Christ always spoke in parables, is wrong.
so you say, but i don't believe you personally. What if you are wrong?
With that method of interpretation your imagination can run wild. And who can question it. The Word of God can't question it because you can make it say whatever you need to.
a ridiculous argument, one will reap what they sow, and if they use the dialectic to avoid Christ then they will reap death, as well as not being able to witness any fruit, nor find any agreement among other believers, which you gotta admit is a better description of you than of him, right. Well, i don't guess you gotta lol, but that makes it no less true. We could take a poll if you want to be more embarrassed i guess, just say the word.

nah, you don't wanna take a poll, do you :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Here it is again. "And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables."
said as they were literally wallowing in misunderstanding lol, try and see what is being said there

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said the Word of God is held in secret and revealed only to those to whom it is given. It is not held in secret. (Is. 48:16) "Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I..."

The creation of light is not a parable. It is real. One can see types in the creation such as light and darkness. But that is not a parable.

Babel is not a parable. It was an historical judgement.

Isaiah didn't speak of Babel. He was speaking of when Christ will speak in parables. (Matt. 13:13-14) Concerning (Mark 4:11), I didn't quote half the verse. I quoted all of (Mark 4:11). Which shows that the parables are for the mystery form of the kingdom. The 'all' refers to the knowledge of the mystery kingdom. Here it is again. "And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables."

Well, yes you have told me many things. So? The 'all' in (Mark 4:11) speaks to 'all' concerning the kingdom mysteries. Not to all that Christ ever said or will say. Why do you think the disciples asked Jesus why He spoke in parables to them in (Matt. 13:10). Because He hadn't yet spoken in parables.

I never said God wasn't good or that He wasn't Spirit. I said your spiritualizing method of interpretation, and saying Christ always spoke in parables, is wrong. With that method of interpretation your imagination can run wild. And who can question it. The Word of God can't question it because you can make it say whatever you need to.

Stranger
You cannot quote scriptures of your choosing against those that I have chosen - you contradict God.

I have spoken to you from the light, and the fact that you cannot see all from this present darkness is no mystery. Yet it is a shame, for the day has dawned long ago. But even now I speak a parable and you will not understand. Seeing you do not perceive and hearing you do not understand, as it is written. Nevertheless, the reality of the world, is not the reality of God, nor is it wise to seek counsel in such things. God is spirit, and you do not worship Him in spirit and in truth, but speak out of both sides of your mouth. Which I take no pleasure in saying, but you hold to the darkness of the world...and I do not.

I am off now on a trip. Please take your misgivings to God and pray, and I will do the same.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot quote scriptures of your choosing against those that I have chosen - you contradict God.

I have spoken to you from the light, and the fact that you cannot see all from this present darkness is no mystery. Yet it is a shame, for the day has dawned long ago. But even now I speak a parable and you will not understand. Seeing you do not perceive and hearing you do not understand, as it is written. Nevertheless, the reality of the world, is not the reality of God, nor is it wise to seek counsel in such things. God is spirit, and you do not worship Him in spirit and in truth, but speak out of both sides of your mouth. Which I take no pleasure in saying, but you hold to the darkness of the world...and I do not.

I am off now on a trip. Please take your misgivings to God and pray, and I will do the same.

The Scriptures you use do not say what you're saying they do. Thus there is no contradiction in the verses I give you.

You want to interpret in parables cause you can make it say anything and don't need to do much studying to learn the Scriptures. Because you can't hold your argument you now want to speak in parables. Sounds deep, real deep. Let your imagination fly.

Stranger

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
3For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
in person, face to face, a real live man to interact with

Joh 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
Joh 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

For one He is not my Jesus He belongs to all men, He is available to all who believe. it is not His fault that so many reject Him for their religions and even teh bible. As it says

Jas_4:2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

And so most christians will never have what Jesus offered us simple because in teh end, they really dont believe. But than that is what religion has done corrupted the truth to keep men in bondage.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Scriptures you use do not say what you're saying they do. Thus there is no contradiction in the verses I give you.

You want to interpret in parables cause you can make it say anything and don't need to do much studying to learn the Scriptures. Because you can't hold your argument you now want to speak in parables. Sounds deep, real deep. Let your imagination fly.

Stranger
Sometime, hopefully soon, you will reach deep into your own heart and search for God. If you do you may find Him. If you don't you are likely to find nothing at all. Start with God, but seek also man:

"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?" I John 4:20

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometime, hopefully soon, you will reach deep into your own heart and search for God. If you do you may find Him. If you don't you are likely to find nothing at all. Start with God, but seek also man:

"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?" I John 4:20

Why did you not write that to ScotA, from post #727?

You are making some serious 'assumptions'.

Stranger

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did you not write that to ScotA, from post #727?

You are making some serious 'assumptions'.

Stranger
I don't know about ScotA. I was not alerted to anything there. Most of the time I try to not point a finger, but sometimes God is in it. I cannot change anyone my friend. Only God can do that, but I can issue a warning when prompted to do so...

"Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways." Haggai 1:5

You can take it or leave it. That is always your choice as I also have my choices.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about ScotA. I was not alerted to anything there. Most of the time I try to not point a finger, but sometimes God is in it. I cannot change anyone my friend. Only God can do that, but I can issue a warning when prompted to do so...

"Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways." Haggai 1:5

You can take it or leave it. That is always your choice as I also have my choices.

Strange answer. Since my post that you are addressing was to ScotA. Now you say you don't know of his post, or were not alerted to it. What alerted you to mine and not his? Do you try and stay in context of the discussion or not?

As I said, you made some serious assumptions. I leave it.

Stranger

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange answer. Since my post that you are addressing was to ScotA. Now you say you don't know of his post, or were not alerted to it. What alerted you to mine and not his? Do you try and stay in context of the discussion or not?

As I said, you made some serious assumptions. I leave it.

Stranger
I am sorry you don't understand. I will pray that God will let you see, but if you close your heart, not even God will break through the barrier you raise up...

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Well at least you get it, now to convince the rest, such a hard thing to do
ha the only reason i recognize it is because i still do that, like a lot.
It is really hard for me at least to lay aside what i know to be "truth" in order to learn something new.

i saw that if you have plateaued in your walk, for like suddenly years, a couple years or more, nothing seems to have changed? It is prolly because you "know" something that wasn't...that is no longer true, and you are avoiding the lesson put in front of you, prolly repeatedly.

It will be marked by whatever is causing friction, right, or maybe even after a certain point what family or peers know not to even talk to you about, so, the Elephant in the Room even, after a certain point.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry you don't understand. I will pray that God will let you see, but if you close your heart, not even God will break through the barrier you raise up...

Again, you make some serious assumptions.

Stranger