Jesus Is God Of OT -- God Is (.......) and Jesus Is (......) BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE (......)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A translation tells you the meaning of words in another language.
A transliteration doesn't tell you the meaning of the words, but it helps you pronounce them.
Transliteration changes the letters from one alphabet or language into the corresponding, similar-sounding characters of another alphabet.

The Spelling and Pronouncing; of the NAME of the Word of God in Any man's Natural Language, Does NOT confuse God or the individual that it IS the Word of God Himself, being identified, referenced and spoken.

Glory to God,
Taken
First thanks for the reply, second, this is what I'm saying, not all words are literal translation. Example, H3068 יְהוָה Yhvah (yeh-vaw') n/p.
from where Jehovah and Yahweh is drived from is not God PERSONAL Name, nor any variation. the tetragrammaton, or I AM is a verb and verbs are not God personal Name. end of story. when Moses asked God for his name, God gave Moses just what he asked for no more nor any less. Moses asked "WHAT" is your name, and NOT "WHO are you in Name, big difference, so No, Jehovah, AKA Yahweh is not God personal name.
YHVH, Yah, YaHaVeH, I AM THAT I AM, El, Adhonay, Elohim, Rock, Kadhosh, El Shadday, Abhir, Elyon, Tsaddiq; He has many names.
thanks for the reply, but none are his Personal name, Yeshua Strong's # is (H3442) is.

PICJAG

Reactions: Taken

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If this is so, then one would have to understand why the Bible clearly separates God and the Messiah.

How can God grow in wisdom and greatness, or why does he speak to himself? It is written that God's mind became flesh, it could be that through this incarnation a new person was created who is separated from the Father, but both are one in spirit. This would mean that God has begotten a real son who is like him.
I said "you are Elohim" yeh
so imo the op is forcing a context that Not even the Son knows, but only the Father replies to quite succinctly. Jesus worship--directly against His expressed commands btw--surely = Apollos worship, by those who seek literal immortality, Mithrism, not following Christ
imo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok but why the insistence of "Son of God"?

your presentation is like bricks that are not a building.
My presentation is an impenetrable 21st century globalist elite bunker stocked with Pelosi's $13/pint ice cream that can withstand even an apocalyptic AOC White House.

He's called "Son of God" because the Son is the Word, Wisdom, and Presence manifestation of the Father - which in no way implies that Jesus' existence was not from eternity past with the Father or that He was not always "One" with the Father.

To say there was a time when the Father existed without the "Word of God" is to say there was a time when the Father could not speak.

To say there was a time when the Father existed without the "Wisdom of God" is to there was a time when the Father had no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clarifying, what does 'hermen' say about the son and the Father being echad, the son's prayer to the Father that all His permanent disciples also be echad with the son and with the Father just as the son and the Father are echad (one).

Along with "in union", as written, the Ekklesia (called out ones, called by God and set apart by God for Himself)
living daily "in union" with Jesus and with the Father ?
John 17 is an example of Jesus' human nature expressed as such as He offers prayer to the Father.

Only in heaven will we better understand how it is that Jesus in His humanity can be our Elder Brother but at the same time receive our worship as our God which is due only to God, according to texts like Revelation 19:10 KJV..."And I fell at his (angel) feet to worship him, and he said unto me, See thou doeth it not, for I am thy fellowservant and of them that have the testimony of Jesus Christ; worship God."

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply. second, JESUS IS THE ONLY GOD. the bible clearly states JESUS is the only TRUE and Living God, (per 1 Timothy 6:16). and the bible clearly states that there is only ONE "MAKER". supportive scripture, Isaiah 51:13 "And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?"

WHO Laid the foundations of the Earth? Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:" the LORD is the Lord, diversified in flesh and Blood, at John 1:1.

a trinity believing poster said this, "The LORD and the Lord" are interchangable, well if so, then out the door goes separate and distinct persons.

there is only ONE "MAKER of ALL THINGS", per John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, and he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF". if there was another person, he could not have been alone, but the bible clearly states he was "Alone", and "By Himself". so that's clear as day. if there was another person, ... who is omnipresent, then HE could not be "alone" and by "himself". but the bible clearly states "HE" was "alone" and by "himself".

PICJAG.
I believe that "ice", "water", and "steam" does not lead to an understanding that there are three "H2Os"...It's ALL H2O. Likewise, the Three separate and distinct Persons of the Godhead should not lead us to conclude there is more than one God. "The Lord our God is ONE Lord" and "...and These Three Are One."

What are your thoughts on "Let US make man in OUR own image"?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 17 is an example of Jesus' human nature expressed as such as He offers prayer to the Father.

Only in heaven will we better understand how it is that Jesus in His humanity can be our Elder Brother but at the same time receive our worship as our God which is due only to God, according to texts like Revelation 19:10 KJV..."And I fell at his (angel) feet to worship him, and he said unto me, See thou doeth it not, for I am thy fellowservant and of them that have the testimony of Jesus Christ; worship God."
The Apostles did not have to wait until "Only in heaven" as it seems here -
and neither do the Ekklesia today,
as God is well pleased to reveal the truth , His Wisdom, to all who ask Him in spirit and in truth as written.
It may well be that someone 3 years old receives and has better wisdom and better understanding of those things God Reveals ....

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well here's another bombshell. the name Jesus existed, and was given to Mary before, before, before, the flesh was conceived in her womb Luke 2:21 "And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb."

so God had that Name "BEFORE" he came in that flesh. :eek:

PICJAG.
I think that verse speaks to the devised Plan of Salvation in heaven (before the foundation of the Earth) which included picking out the name that would be given to Mary's babe, and not so much the name of the "Second Person of the Godhead" prior to His birth in Bethlehem.

When Jesus manifested Himself as a man, He took the name "Jesus" meaning "God is Savior"...but...before He manifested as a man, He would manifest as the Angel of the Lord in the OT. Do you know what name the Bible gives to Him at that time? Hint: it means "Who is like God". There is only ONE that fits that description, and it ain't an ordinary angel.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My presentation is an impenetrable 21st century globalist elite bunker stocked with Pelosi's $13/pint ice cream that can withstand even an apocalyptic AOC White House.

He's called "Son of God" because the Son is the Word, Wisdom, and Presence manifestation of the Father - which in no way implies that Jesus' existence was not from eternity past with the Father or that He was not always "One" with the Father.

To say there was a time when the Father existed without the "Word of God" is to say there was a time when the Father could not speak.

To say there was a time when the Father existed without the "Wisdom of God" is to there was a time when the Father had no sense.
You cannot do better than to build on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ. :)

Reactions: Phoneman777

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Apostles did not have to wait until "Only in heaven" as it seems here -
and neither do the Ekklesia today
as God is well pleased to reveal the truth , His Wisdom, to all who ask Him in spirit and in truth as written.
It may well be that someone 3 years old receives and has better wisdom and better understanding of those things God Reveals ....
Well, in the words of Dirty Harry, "A man's gotta know his limitations" and I readily admit I don't have all the answers. After all, "Canst thou by searching find out God? Canst thou find out the Almighty unto perfection? saith Job. I can't understand how Jesus can be God and receive our worship but at the same time be our "Kinsman Redeemer" which could only be performed by a "near relative". But, it's enough to just accept He was fully God and man at the same time.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Canst thou by searching find out God?
Seek, keep seeking, and ye shall find, is God's Own Promise.
Ask, keep asking, right ?
If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask God Who Gives Freely to all men and without reproach (God's Conditions are clearly described throughout all Scripture, in perfect truth and perfect harmony also) ...

To be Jesus' disciple ? First step required ( to follow Jesus wherever He Leads ..... ) ? Give up everything....

Any exceptions ?

None known.....

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot do better than to build on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ. :)
LOL God forbid I should build upon the shifty foundation of political hacks and pedophiles LOL

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seek, keep seeking, and ye shall find, is God's Own Promise.
Ask, keep asking, right ?
If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask God Who Gives Freely to all men and without reproach (God's Conditions are clearly described throughout all Scripture, in perfect truth and perfect harmony also) ...

To be Jesus' disciple ? First step required ( to follow Jesus wherever He Leads ..... ) ? Give up everything....

Any exceptions ?

None known.....
I think it was Luther who said when it comes to reading the Bible, we are to glean from it like an apple tree...first shake the tree, then climb up and shake the branches...then shimmy out and shake the edges of the branches...then begin looking behind and under each leaf.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are some who sow the seed, spreading the seed God Gives , both where it might grow well, and where it won't.
There are others who water the seed, as God Says....

Only God Gives the Growth.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that "ice", "water", and "steam" does not lead to an understanding that there are three "H2Os"...It's ALL H2O. Likewise, the Three separate and distinct Persons of the Godhead should not lead us to conclude there is more than one God. "The Lord our God is ONE Lord" and "...and These Three Are One."

What are your thoughts on "Let US make man in OUR own image"?
thanks for the reply. second, you're correct in the "water", "Ice", and "Steam" scenario just don't work. I thank you for asking good questions. for the time of arguing is over, it's time to as the Lord Jesus said, "come let us reason together". and this we will do.

now to address the, "Let US make man in OUR own image"? the very first thing to understand, and to know is that God is an Echad of himself that was to come. other words God is the ordinal "First", and he is the ordinal "Last" of his ownself, (per Isaiah 63:5). knowing this, as the ordinal "First" he is CREATOR, and MAKER of all things, and he is alone and by himself. it is HE, (one persaon), who made Man male and female. supportive scripture from God own lips. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," THAT SHOULD END ALL ARGUMENTS, FOR THE LORD JESUS DON'T LIE. IF THE LORD JESUS SAY GOD IS A HE WHO MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, THEN WE NEED TO GO NO FUTHER. FOR JESUS DON'T LIE. the "he" here is ONE person God, which Mark 10:6 confirm as God. so right there Jesus who cannot lie declare that God is a "he", (one Person). if one cannot believe the Lord Jesus who then can you believe. but Genesis 1:27 the very next verse states that God is a "he" one person ALSO. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Bingo, God is a "he" one person. but why did God say in verse 26, "US", and "OUR?". because he is coming later in flesh, in a body as the ordinal "Last", or Last Adam of himself. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." the word "figure" is the IMAGE, or the fashion, that God came in... which is in the likeness of MAN, hence the term "Last" Adam. and the term Adam can be treanslated as "ANOTHER", of one's self. so God is the "First", and he is The "Last". supportive scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" the word "ONE" here is the Hebrew word,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

notice definition #2. the ordinal "First". and he Jesus is "LORD" and Father, because he's the CREATOR, and MAKER of all Things, pers Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3.

as for his coming in flesh and blood, which allowed him to shed blood for our redemption, scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.". the Last Adam, Jesus is in the "FIGURE", or in his own IMAGE, that came as a Adam/Man. and in this body of flesh he is REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of the World. by coming in flesh he is called the offspring of David, or the diversity of God which means "ANOTHER" of himself, GOD, in flesh. for the term "Offspring", as in Revelation 22:16 means "diversity". it is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

there is the word, "diversity", this is the IMAGE/FIGURE that was to come, or the LAST Adam. and as KIN, or as KINSMAN REDEEMER, he took part in our humanity, and not a partaker in it.

so JESUS is "LORD" CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS, Alone, and By Himself, OT, the ordinal "FIRST". and JESUS is "Lord" REDEEMER and SAVIOUR of the World, DIVERSIFIED or is the G243 Allos, "ANOTHER" of himself in Flesh, the ordinal "Last", NT.

so there you have it, Jesus is himself, the "ANOTHER" or the EQUAL share of himself in flesh as Phil 2:6 & 7 states. this is he who was to Come, Roman 5:14b the very IMAGE of God himself in flesh.

if you have any questions please ask.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that verse speaks to the devised Plan of Salvation in heaven (before the foundation of the Earth) which included picking out the name that would be given to Mary's babe, and not so much the name of the "Second Person of the Godhead" prior to His birth in Bethlehem.

When Jesus manifested Himself as a man, He took the name "Jesus" meaning "God is Savior"...but...before He manifested as a man, He would manifest as the Angel of the Lord in the OT. Do you know what name the Bible gives to Him at that time? Hint: it means "Who is like God". There is only ONE that fits that description, and it ain't an ordinary angel.
thanks for the reply, God always wore the NAME JESUS but it was not known, or MANIFESTED in the World by God yet. but the name was to come in Manifestation, as Saviour as you states, scripture, Isaiah 35:4 "Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you."

who came? that's right GOD. not them, but "him", as the verse states, "behold, your God will come, he will come and save you." BINGO, HE.

PICJAG.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only 'work' we need do is to repent of our sins, and then we shall be paid in full.

Rom 12:
[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, Acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: 101G

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I didn't say it was incorrect did I? consider this:

God is the source of Life right? therefore a living entity. what are the basic things of the living. look at yourself there is you, there is your presence and there is your word (expression of you ) that goes out from you that you speak in your presence.

all forms of animal and could also be plants (philosophically speaking) have presence and express themselves in their presence. and all three are them to anything not them, just as all three are you, you, your presence, and your word, to anyone not you. therefore in the Almighty's case there is God (the Father) God's Presence (the Holy Spirit) and His Word that goes out from Him in His Presence (made flesh, Jesus the Christ) that is God to anything not God. Jesus says God is a Spirit, so what is of a Spirit is the Word therefore Son of begotten not made that was there in the beginning. when John says:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God. 

the Word is God to anything not God which includes all of creation, all of creation knows God through God's Word in God's Presence.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus had said he was a Son of God, then according to Jewish tradition, that would have made Jesus a mere mortal. This is what the Jews of the day tried to do. Jesus never claimed that of himself, although he did speak of God's only begotten Son, leaving Nicodemus to work out who that was. It was other people who said Jesus was the Son of God in an attempt to reduce his status. Here are three examples from scripture:

Mat 4:3 KJV - And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Mat 4:6 KJV - And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Mat 8:29 KJV - And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

What Jesus actually said was that he was the great I AM of the Old Testament, and that he existed before Abraham. No human being could say that. The Jews accused him of saying he was Jehovah, which was sacrilege and was punishable by death, which is what they wanted. The truth of the matter is that Jesus who never told a lie, was telling the people He actually WAS Jehovah on earth, not the Son, which was only the flesh anyway. So please don't say Jesus was not Yahweh, because we have it from the lips of our heavenly God himself, who broadcast it to the assembled people at his baptism. Those who want to deny the Trinity will have to argue it out with two other persons of the Trinity and personally I would not even attempt it, for to deny Jesus is to deny the almighty.

you should re-read the gospels:

Joh 10:33  The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 
Joh 10:34  Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 
Joh 10:35  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; 
Joh 10:36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 
Joh 10:37  If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 
Joh 10:38  But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. 

there is more where He speaks of the Son of God in the third person speaking of Himself as He did with the "Son of man" title. but even so He claims His Father in Heaven not an earthy father many times, therefore says He is His Father's Son.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Agree.

For 4,000 years God "made" Earthly men "His sons", to Teach Earthly men About God.

For 4,000 years Earthly men have been Reluctant, Blind, Deaf, Stubborn, Stiffnecked, TO Believe what they could Not SEE.

Ex 32:
[9] And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Deut. 10:
[16] Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Acts 7:
[51] Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

John 10:
[37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
[38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

IOW - If you can not Believe Without Seeing...
Believe IN the WORKS:
God Accomplished...(saying) and it WAS So.
Believe IN The WORKS:
The Word of God (Jesus Accomplished), and it WAS So.
God will take care To Circumcise the man's Heart, Make man a New Heart, Gove that man A new Seed, (Gods Seed), Birth the man a New spirit, and Fill that New Heart and spirit, with a New Truth...Gods Truth.
Ezek 11:19
Ezek 18:23
Ezek 36:26

It is the Lesson of God Sending His Everlasting Word, Called the Son of God, To Earth, (In the LIKENESS of an Earthly man), To Earthly men, Teaching Them, How Corrupt Earthly men, (By the MERCY OF God), Can Become Forgiven, and acceptably MADE in the LIKENESS of God, that God Himself, will call "THEM, a son of God.

Glory to God,
Thanking Him for His Love and Mercy Offered to Corrupt men.

Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply. second, you're correct in the "water", "Ice", and "Steam" scenario just don't work. I thank you for asking good questions. for the time of arguing is over, it's time to as the Lord Jesus said, "come let us reason together". and this we will do.

now to address the, "Let US make man in OUR own image"? the very first thing to understand, and to know is that God is an Echad of himself that was to come. other words God is the ordinal "First", and he is the ordinal "Last" of his ownself, (per Isaiah 63:5). knowing this, as the ordinal "First" he is CREATOR, and MAKER of all things, and he is alone and by himself. it is HE, (one persaon), who made Man male and female. supportive scripture from God own lips. Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," THAT SHOULD END ALL ARGUMENTS, FOR THE LORD JESUS DON'T LIE. IF THE LORD JESUS SAY GOD IS A HE WHO MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE, THEN WE NEED TO GO NO FUTHER. FOR JESUS DON'T LIE. the "he" here is ONE person God, which Mark 10:6 confirm as God. so right there Jesus who cannot lie declare that God is a "he", (one Person). if one cannot believe the Lord Jesus who then can you believe. but Genesis 1:27 the very next verse states that God is a "he" one person ALSO. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." Bingo, God is a "he" one person. but why did God say in verse 26, "US", and "OUR?". because he is coming later in flesh, in a body as the ordinal "Last", or Last Adam of himself. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come." the word "figure" is the IMAGE, or the fashion, that God came in... which is in the likeness of MAN, hence the term "Last" Adam. and the term Adam can be treanslated as "ANOTHER", of one's self. so God is the "First", and he is The "Last". supportive scripture, Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" the word "ONE" here is the Hebrew word,
H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

notice definition #2. the ordinal "First". and he Jesus is "LORD" and Father, because he's the CREATOR, and MAKER of all Things, pers Isaiah 44:24 and John 1:3.

as for his coming in flesh and blood, which allowed him to shed blood for our redemption, scripture, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.". the Last Adam, Jesus is in the "FIGURE", or in his own IMAGE, that came as a Adam/Man. and in this body of flesh he is REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR of the World. by coming in flesh he is called the offspring of David, or the diversity of God which means "ANOTHER" of himself, GOD, in flesh. for the term "Offspring", as in Revelation 22:16 means "diversity". it is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

there is the word, "diversity", this is the IMAGE/FIGURE that was to come, or the LAST Adam. and as KIN, or as KINSMAN REDEEMER, he took part in our humanity, and not a partaker in it.

so JESUS is "LORD" CREATOR, and MAKER of ALL THINGS, Alone, and By Himself, OT, the ordinal "FIRST". and JESUS is "Lord" REDEEMER and SAVIOUR of the World, DIVERSIFIED or is the G243 Allos, "ANOTHER" of himself in Flesh, the ordinal "Last", NT.

so there you have it, Jesus is himself, the "ANOTHER" or the EQUAL share of himself in flesh as Phil 2:6 & 7 states. this is he who was to Come, Roman 5:14b the very IMAGE of God himself in flesh.

if you have any questions please ask.
PICJAG.
I think we should expect God to refer to Himself in the singular, seeing that God is singular...there are not a multiplicity of Gods, right? But, again, the Three Divine Persons make up the "ONE" singular God, to which singular nouns and pronouns - masculine nouns and pronouns - refer.