Jesus Is God Of OT -- God Is (.......) and Jesus Is (......) BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE (......)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can Eternal, Almighty Creator, fit inside a child's heart ?
He fills the universe and more, He created everything, and is not contained in any ,
yet He may dwell in us....

born again Ekklesia, born of God's Will, not man's will, and not of the flesh, but of His Will...
set apart by Him, for His Own Purpose ... not our own, we are His....
You pick the microscopic God, then?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First Thanks for the reply, and second, these are the kind of answer that gets results. but sorry, ERROR on your part, Have I ever said anything about God splitting himself? no, listen to what I been saying. God "SHARED", not Split, but "SHARED" himself in flesh..... which is the SAME PERSON. Scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" the term being is present tense, and God is Spirit, and the Spirit is "EQUAL"... "WITH", (NOTICE NOT EQUAL "TO", but WITH, big difference, and if you need futher understanding on "with" just ask). so there is no seperate person as in a split. for no one is Equal "WITH" God but God himself, scripture, Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One." or Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?" see it Now. NO ONE IS EQUAL "TO" GOD, but listen, God is EQUAL "WITH" himself.. :rolleyes: yes, GOD is the G243 ALLOS of himself in flesh. listen to what Phil 2:6 states, "EQUAL WITH. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" BINGO, "WITH", indicate the same one PERSON here. for the ordinal "First", is the same person who is the ordinal "Last" only "Diversified" or "Shared" in flesh. so at our Lords Baptism God who is the Holy Spirit, Jesus, as the Ordinal "First" appeared, NOT manifested, but appeared in the form of a dove anonited himself with his OWN Spirit, if you think this is strange let hear it from the lips for the Lord Jesus himself. John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was." BINGO, now the Lord Jesus the ordinal "Last" by "Diversity", meaning offspring, MANIFESTED, not appeared, but MANIFESTED in flesh as a man, Per Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:"
Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
again "BEING" here, indicating present tense, is found to be in flesh as a man.

NOW, NOW, NOW, here come the big LIE that have been told for centuries, and we're going to put an end to it today, "A VOICE FROM HEAVEN". listen, Matthew 3:17 "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." the lie is this, "it was the Father's voice from heaven that was speaking", error where in the scripture is says that?. when in fact the bible just say "A VOICE FROM HEAVEN", it didn't say it was the Father's voice, as a matter of fact it didn't say the voice was God's voive at all. this is assumed by what was said. now to anyone, we mean anyone, prove by the word of God that this is the Father voice? never assume anything, but prove all things as 1 Thessalonians 5:21 states. so anyone, prove to us by the scriptures that it was God the Father voice speaking from heaven. again, never assume, just because the voice said, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." that this have to be the Father's voice?, now it may be his words, but lets see if it was his "VOICE"... :)

so if anyone thinks, or believe that that this is the Father's voice from Heaven please post book chapter and verse that says this is the "Father's" voice here at this baptism.

if not, we can prove by the scriptures that a voice spoke from heaven concering the things of God about a "son" was not God's voice... :eek: so book chapter and verse please if you know for a fact that this was the Father's voice.

PICJAG.
How about putting it like this: God "expressed" Himself in three separate and distinct expressions?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus was a microscopic cell in Mary's ovaries he was a microscopic God?

Or...

God was in Christ per 1 Cor 5:19?
Amen, He was "in Christ". My brother and I were discussing yesterday the argument that since a human is deemed "dead" at the loss of all brain function, could it be said that a human doesn't "begin" until brain function commences? We agreed that, from a secular standpoint, the potential for a fully developed human is enough to warrant protection of the yet developing human.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about putting it like this: God "expressed" Himself in three separate and distinct expressions?
When Jesus was born and walked on the earth with men, The Father upon Whom Jesus Fully Depended and Trusted and Relied upon for everything concerning Jesus' Life, took care of everything as Jesus trusted Him to, Perfectly.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, He was "in Christ". My brother and I were discussing yesterday the argument that since a human is deemed "dead" at the loss of all brain function, could it be said that a human doesn't "begin" until brain function commences? We agreed that, from a secular standpoint, the potential for a fully developed human is enough to warrant protection of the yet developing human.
Interesting thought.

You know, folks love to go around preaching "God became a man", but to think of the origin of this "man" is taboo.

Actually, if God did become a man, then God started as a microscopic sperm cell that mated with Mary's egg cell.

Fact is, God did not become the first Adam, nor did He become the last Adam.

God made the egg in Mary pregnant by making a sperm cell in her ovaries to mate with her egg to become an individual human(redo of the 1st Adam).

This human was then, both the son of God and the son of man(Mary).

It was the incarnationists that came centuries later and said God just passed through her womb as a God/man etc.

Reactions: mjrhealth

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Interesting thought.

You know, folks love to go around preaching "God became a man", but to think of the origin of this "man" is taboo.

Actually, if God did become a man, then God started as a microscopic sperm cell that mated with Mary's egg cell.

Fact is, God did not become the first Adam, nor did He become the last Adam.

God made the egg in Mary pregnant by making a sperm cell in her ovaries to mate with her egg to become an individual human(redo of the 1st Adam).

This human was then, both the son of God and the son of man(Mary).

It was the incarnationists that came centuries later and said God just passed through her womb as a God/man etc.
The term Incarnation does refers to a Biblical doctrine: John 1.14; 1 Timothy 3.16

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The term Incarnation does refers to a Biblical doctrine: John 1.14; 1 Timothy 3.16
Not at all.

God made Jesus in John 1 and God was inside Jesus in 1 Tim 3:16.

Neither of those passages say God became human etc.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Not at all.

God made Jesus in John 1 and God was inside Jesus in 1 Tim 3:16.

Neither of those passages say God became human etc.
John 1 makes it clear that the Lord Jesus was begotten, not created. He is truly God and truly man. In the Gospels, He carries the glorious titles of both Son of God and Son of Man.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1 makes it clear that the Lord Jesus was begotten, not created. He is truly God and truly man. In the Gospels, He carries the glorious titles of both Son of God and Son of Man.
John 1 says Jesus was MADE.(vs 14)

The way he was made is microscopic, then eventually made his way through ovaries to a uterus through a birth canal to a manger.

And you just thought "God became a man".

Thank God for Mary's sake that God DID NOT become a man, huh?...ouch!

So, the truth be told, God made a sperm cell to fertilize Mary's egg...qualifying Jesus as BOTH the begotten son of God and the begotten son of Mary(man/mankind)....the spoken word of God that made everything else in verse 3 was made...flesh, in verse 14.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Does anyone know who this is?

Isaiah 45:22-25 KJV
(22) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
(23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
(24) Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
(25) In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

He was living from the beginning of time and was not begotten.

Reactions: farouk

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(22) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
(23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
(24) Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

God.

The same God that was inside His only begotten son Jesus Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself.(2 Cor 5:19)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, but NO, he revealed himself in three dispensation. 1st. in his creation, and Making of all things, as the ordinal First. 2nd. in his Redemption, and salvation of his creation, as the ordinal Last. and now 3rd. in the comfort and mediation of his creation that he is saving, as the Holy Spirit, the ordinal First, and the ordinal Last. supportive scripture, Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.".

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, but NO, he revealed himself in three dispensation. 1st. in his creation, and Making of all things, as the ordinal First. 2nd. in his Redemption, and salvation of his creation, as the ordinal Last. and now 3rd. in the comfort and mediation of his creation that he is saving, as the Holy Spirit, the ordinal First, and the ordinal Last. supportive scripture, Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.".

PICJAG.
For consideration: How does all in all fit in with as Jesus Says :
PRAISE YOU HEAVENLY FATHER! For REVEALING Salvation .....
to little children,
and hiding it from the educated ,
because it is Your Good Pleasure to do this.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

I do love the glorious statement in Hebrews 1: "Unto the Son He saith, Thy Throne, O God, is for ever and ever..."

Reactions: Cooper

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is JESUS, the ordinal First. and the ordinal Last supportive scripture, Isaiah 35:4. and Philippians 2:11.

PICJAG.