Jesus is Michael

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um . . . I'm not JW . . .

I believe Jesus to be none other than YHWH, the Creator God.

Much love!

I don’t recall directing that comment at you specifically. I didn’t think you were a JW.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most of your "evidence" is this, that it claims that the Bible is incorrect and mistranslated, or faulty.

You are discrediting as much as you can, and stomping out the Word, in order to get this thing to work. The more I read, the more clear to me, that is occultic mysticism nonsense.

*When nothing makes sense, it all makes sense."

Those with wisdom listen to Gods advice, and make sure of all things. I dont make these facts up. They are facts.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No? You are of the mind that Jesus didn't physically raise from the dead?

Much love!

Peter assures all he was raised in the spirit- 1Peter 3:18--its how he walked through a locked door, flesh does not do that. But being Gods son can turn into flesh at will i would say. They didnt recognize him the first day outside the tomb.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I truly do not understand this reply.

Again . . . where in the Bible does it tell us when angels were created? I'd say in cross referencing Job and Psalms we find the answer, but what do you say? Something about Proverbs 8? Can you quote the passage?

Much love!

Every one knows the spirit beings were created on the first day.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same way a Pentagon general has a general. The same way a lot of doctors have a doctor.

God always was and always will be. he does not have a God, nor is he in subjection to no one.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter assures all he was raised in the spirit- 1Peter 3:18--its how he walked through a locked door, flesh does not do that. But being Gods son can turn into flesh at will i would say. They didnt recognize him the first day outside the tomb.
So to be clear, you believe that Jesus Christ DID NOT physically rise from the dead?

Much love!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know???
Look at my question carefully. I know what "I" am saved from. I asked about "you" however. You said, "Jesus is my Saviour". I then asked "you", "Save you from what?"

Now, instead of dodging the question, perhaps you might present your answer from scripture.

What do "you" think Jesus saves "you" from?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i neer saw a 200,000,000 in the bible
Rev 9:16: "And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them."

The structure of Revelation shows that this verse and the verse regarding the 144k parallel in contrast.

Rev 7:4: "And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."

Any may see the structure of Revelation here - Michael The Archangel [X6] Appendix 6 – Daniel & The Revelation Compared, 7 Branch Candlestick : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God always was and always will be. he does not have a God, nor is he in subjection to no one.

God is His own God, His own Counsellor of what He Can and Can Not Do.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have to do verse 39 at Matt 23--its been over 1950 years, they outright refuse.
Spiritual Israel-meaning Gods chosen are the the ones who belong to God now, out of every nation.
Jacob's bloodline (the twelve tribes of Israel) is Israel. Gentles became Christians. We were grafted into the Vine.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to remove myself from this dicussion.

You all seem to really want the this to work, and I can see that

Normally, I can understand a discussion, but you're all jumping around so much like grasshoppers in the scriptures to tape things onto other things- to the point it is unintelligible, unless anyone wants to feel like they are decoding Jabberwocky.

We know the Father gave his ONLY Son, and as @friend of said Hebrews 1, it says right there in verse 5, plain as day, God never called any of his angels a son. That whole portion explains it.
As I showed in detail, vs 5 refers to created angels, not the uncreated ones.

Look at the contextual verse please:

Heb 1:7: "And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire."

Context, is created "angels" (messengers), not the uncreated ones, like the Son (vs 1-3,8-12).

I cannot force you (nor desire to do so) to remain, but I do ask that you simply consider what I have shared.

If you prefer a one to one conversation I can do that, and we can go as slowly, verse by verse, question by question, as you like.

Truth is unafraid of being thoroughly and publically examined.

I will remain for the time being and publically express the truth. I hope you might read some more.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jacob's bloodline (the twelve tribes of Israel) is Israel. Gentles became Christians. We were grafted into the Vine.
According to the context of Romans, who is "the Vine"?

Paul stated that not all who were called "Israel" were "of Israel".

Rom 9:6: "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:"

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not in error its fact. Every scholar knows its fact. Why you dont listen to Koine Greek-In the last line of John 1:1-plain Theos--In the second line-HoTheos. It did not call the Logos The God-a god is correct for plain theos. Same at 2Cor 4:4--satan got plain theos-god--God Got HoTheos.
You are in error.

You do not understand why John said the Father is "ton theon" and the Son, "logos en o theos" in John 1:1. John is simply distinguishing between two Persons/Beings which are by their very nature's, "God" (Deity). Daniel does the same in Daniel 7.

Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

The Son, is identified elsewhere as also being, "o theos" in Hebrews 1:9, along with the Father being called, "o theos".

ἠγάπησας δικαιοσύνην καὶ ἐμίσησας ἀνομίαν· διὰ τοῦτο ἔχρισέν σε ὁ θεός ὁ θεός σου ἔλαιον ἀγαλλιάσεως παρὰ τοὺς μετόχους σου

In Genesis 1 there are multiple Persons/Beings identified as "God".

John is referring back to Genesis 1, in which "God" (Person/Being of the Father), "said" to the Son, "God".

God (Person/Being of the Son) then "made" in response to the commandment of the "God" (Person/Being of the Father) which "said".

When the text says, "God saw" that is the Person/Being of the Holy Spirit who witnessed the events between "God" (Person/Being of the Father) who "said" and "God" (Person/Being of the Son) who "made" on behalf of Him who "said".

Thus in John 1:1, we read:

John 1:1: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

Thus "God" (Person/Being of the Father; "ton theon") was "with" "God" (Person/Being of the Son; "theos en o logos"), for the Son is the "Word" of the Father. The Holy Spirit is present in John 1:1 also having inspired the verse that John wrote, because the Holy Spirit was the Eternal Witness who "saw" that "God" (Person/Being of the Father) was "with" "God" (Person/Being of the Son) "in the beginning" (Genesis 1; Proverbs 8, etc).

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the context of Romans, who is "the Vine"?

Paul stated that not all who were called "Israel" were "of Israel".

Rom 9:6: "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:"
Jesus is the Vine. And yes Paul did state truth ... and?

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible doesnt contradict itself. There are hidden meanings in many things said.

That is not really a Biblical answer, brother. Yes, I know the Bible does not contradict itself but one needs His wisdom to see the truth in His words. So I will pray for you now, Keiw.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Jesus lived before Abraham. He is the firstborn of all creation-Collosians 1:15).If it were Jesus in the Ot that saying in the NT is correct--no man has ever seen God--Jesus was created first.

No man has seen God the Father but they have seen Jesus as the Lord Jehovah in the O.T. that had appeared unto men in the O.T.

That said, firstborn is not really referring to being created just as the first and the last, the Alpha & the Omega, does not mean God has an end.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Satan would LOVE to steal our Savior Jesus from us!
I believe he already did that when the Catholic church created their trinity doctrine in the 4th century.

That was when the real Jesus was lost and became something that neither the Father nor Jesus ever said he was.

There is not a single mention of “God the Son” or “God the Holy Spirit” in any part of the Bible.