• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.
The Bible teaches that salvation is NOT a "one-time" event -= but a lifelong process.

I AM saved when I come to the Lord and am Baptized - but that's just the beginning . . .
The Bible assures us that we as Christians are ALREADY SAVED (Rom. 5:1, 8:24, Eph. 2:5–8)
This is Initial Salvation – God give us the initial grace to believe.

However, because Salvation is a LIFELONG process – it ALSO says that I am BEING SAVED (1 Cor. 1:8, 2 Cor. 2:15, 7:1, Phil. 2:12, Heb 12:14).
This is Ongoing Sanctification – God is sanctifying us throughout our life as we cooperate with his grace.

Because of this, I have the hope that I WILL BE SAVED (Matt. 24:13, Rom. 5:9–10, 1 Cor. 3:12–15).
This is Final Sanctification/Salvation – We die and go to heaven having endured to the end.

The Bible teaches that a man "has" everlasting life...has passed from death unto everlasting life...from the moment of first faith. Justification is the beginning of the work that He begins in you. He will be faithful to complete it in sanctification if He has indeed started it in you (Philippians 1:6).

We ARE the tree, so we don't fall FROM any tree.

You are an apple that falls from the tree of Diotrephes in 3 John 1:9-11.

The practice of telling our sins to a priest is based directly in Scripture. THREE times in the Gospels (Matt. 16:19, 18:18 and John 20:23), we read where Jesus gave the Apostles the power to forgive sins or to hold them bound. This is NOT something that Jesus took lightly. In John 20:21-23, Jesus (who is God) breathes on the Apostles as he is giving them this power:

John 20:21-23
(Jesus) said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you."

And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained."

I most certainly believe, however, that a man can be forgiven of his sins apart from being forgiven by a Catholic Priest.

If I die before I get a chance to go to confession and confessed that sin privately, I am forgiven. That, however, is the exception - not the norm.

Case in point.

And if you are forgiven when you confess your sins privately, without a Catholic priest, tell me, what is the necessity of a Catholic priest?

They'll get a kick out of heqaring that I stumped another group of antoi=Catholics who were ill-equppied to give an answer for what they believer (1 Pet. 3:15).

If you tell your class that you stumped us, you would in fact be lying to them.

But I think that you have not understood the basis for our argument; and therefore do not even realize that we have defeated you in the realm of this debate.

Uh-huh.

Sooooooo, which one of the tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering Protestant sects has it right?
Is it the one who agrees with YOU - or the one who agrees with ALL of the other posters here?

Take your time . . .

Obviously, the ones who agree with your religion are right...

not!

I'm happy to say that I do not partake of the sins of the Catholic Church; in that they have excommunicated godly people and have sold indulgences to the wicked; in that they idolize a cookie and call it Christ; and in that they venerate Mary even to the status of co-redeemer; when the Bible teaches clearly that there is one mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh-huh.

Sooooooo, which one of the tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering Protestant sects has it right?
Is it the one who agrees with YOU - or the one who agrees with ALL of the other posters here?

Take your time . . .

Thanks for cutting me some slack on “ taking my time”.......My life revolves around pleasing you....

Anybody that Believes anything that “I” say is a Fool.I invite all Newbies ( I don’t really expect to change the confusion and the poor teaching of the “ Stiff-Necked” in here...... ) to be like the Bereans and check out everything I post ...
Two things saves us..... Christ’s Blood and Our Faith.Period. Anything beyond that is an addition to the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4, which clearly states that we are Saved by simply believing the Fact That Jesus died for our sins and rose from the Grave three days later.....
Read Galatians....it’s only six chapters.....see for yourself that “ Adding” to the Gospel with Anything , no matter How GOOD it sounds has you “ Severed from the Cross” ( it is Of “NO Benefit” for you ) and makes you “ Fall from Grace” ( Cross your fingers that this does not mean Damnation! )
Catholicism is full of Adding to the Gospel —- infant baptism, taking of the Sacraments, confession of your sins to another sinner no better than you , and many other things make up these “ Additions”..... The Bible refers to these things as “ Dead Works”....... a Dead Work is anything that YOU do to “get” Saved or “ stay” Saved, beyond “ Turning to God with Faith in Jesus Christ” — simply do THAT and that ALONE and God Promises to Save you , “ To the UTTERMOST”. That works for me and I hope it works for you....
Lay aside your Dead Works as ordered by God in Hebrews three and four and REST in the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing , lest God declare you to be in a state of “ Disobedience and UNbelief” —- this is Truly Serious Stuff That catholics and most Protestants are unaware of. Best abandon that Silly Icon Of Dead Works— The confession booth—( what a sad joke that place is) and concentrate on TRUSTING to get to Heaven by Faith in the Gospel Of Pure Grace Plus NOTHING , instead of TRYING to get to Heaven by jumping through the Never- Ending Hoops Of Confused , Lost church groups like the Catholics or hundreds of Protestant groups that mindlessly sing week-after- week, “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” but would not actually “ Believe” that song for one second! God hates Hypocrites and would probably prefer that you rip that song out of your hymnal......

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for cutting me some slack on “ taking my time”.......My life revolves around pleasing you....

Anybody that Believes anything that “I” say is a Fool.I invite all Newbies ( I don’t really expect to change the confusion and the poor teaching of the “ Stiff-Necked” in here...... ) to be like the Bereans and check out everything I post ...
Two things saves us..... Christ’s Blood and Our Faith.Period. Anything beyond that is an addition to the Gospel Of 1Cor15:1-4, which clearly states that we are Saved by simply believing the Fact That Jesus died for our sins and rose from the Grave three days later.....
Read Galatians....it’s only six chapters.....see for yourself that “ Adding” to the Gospel with Anything , no matter How GOOD it sounds has you “ Severed from the Cross” ( it is Of “NO Benefit” for you ) and makes you “ Fall from Grace” ( Cross your fingers that this does not mean Damnation! )
Catholicism is full of Adding to the Gospel —- infant baptism, taking of the Sacraments, confession of your sins to another sinner no better than you , and many other things make up these “ Additions”..... The Bible refers to these things as “ Dead Works”....... a Dead Work is anything that YOU do to “get” Saved or “ stay” Saved, beyond “ Turning to God with Faith in Jesus Christ” — simply do THAT and that ALONE and God Promises to Save you , “ To the UTTERMOST”. That works for me and I hope it works for you....
Lay aside your Dead Works as ordered by God in Hebrews three and four and REST in the Gospel Of Grace Plus Nothing , lest God declare you to be in a state of “ Disobedience and UNbelief” —- this is Truly Serious Stuff That catholics and most Protestants are unaware of. Best abandon that Silly Icon Of Dead Works— The confession booth—( what a sad joke that place is) and concentrate on TRUSTING to get to Heaven by Faith in the Gospel Of Pure Grace Plus NOTHING , instead of TRYING to get to Heaven by jumping through the Never- Ending Hoops Of Confused , Lost church groups like the Catholics or hundreds of Protestant groups that mindlessly sing week-after- week, “ Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus” but would not actually “ Believe” that song for one second! God hates Hypocrites and would probably prefer that you rip that song out of your hymnal......
never mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodBought 1953

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible teaches that a man "has" everlasting life...has passed from death unto everlasting life...from the moment of first faith. Justification is the beginning of the work that He begins in you. He will be faithful to complete it in sanctification if He has indeed started it in you (Philippians 1:6).

You are an apple that falls from the tree of Diotrephes in 3 John 1:9-11.

I most certainly believe, however, that a man can be forgiven of his sins apart from being forgiven by a Catholic Priest.

Case in point.
And if you are forgiven when you confess your sins privately, without a Catholic priest, tell me, what is the necessity of a Catholic priest?

If you tell your class that you stumped us, you would in fact be lying to them.

But I think that you have not understood the basis for our argument; and therefore do not even realize that we have defeated you in the realm of this debate.

Obviously, the ones who agree with your religion are right...

not!

I'm happy to say that I do not partake of the sins of the Catholic Church; in that they have excommunicated godly people and have sold indulgences to the wicked; in that they idolize a cookie and call it Christ; and in that they venerate Mary even to the status of co-redeemer; when the Bible teaches clearly that there is one mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus (1 Timothy 2:5).
NEVER base your doctrines on the exception.

For example – Scripture is explicitly clear that Baptism is necessary for salvation. Jesus states this as fact in Mark 16:16 and Peter states it in Acts 2:38. HOWEVER, the Thief on the cross got a pass. WHY? Because he didn’t have the opportunity to be baptized because he was NAILED TO A CROSS.

The same is true for confessing a mortal sin to the Church. A person CAN be forgiven if they do NOT have an opportunity to see a priest before they die.

Funny how YOU dodged the question just as readily as your fellow anti-Catholic, @Blood Bought 1953. And don’t tell me that you’re NOT an anti-Catholic because you LIE just like every other anti-Catholic. That’s the very definition of the word.

You just lied by stating that the Catholic Church “sold” indulgences. This is false.

Finally – I have presented the SAME set of questions at least 10 TIMES now – and NONE of you has been able to address them. In fact, TWO of you made the following comment: “Let’s move on past ‘Epignosis’.”

You CAN’T move on “past” Epignosis because this is the PROOF that these verses are talking about born-again Christians being warned NOT to fall away and LOSE their security.

What cowardice . . .

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For example – Scripture is explicitly clear that Baptism is necessary for salvation. Jesus states this as fact in Mark 16:16 and Peter states it in Acts 2:38. HOWEVER, the Thief on the cross got a pass. WHY? Because he didn’t have the opportunity to be baptized because he was NAILED TO A CROSS.

The same is true for confessing a mortal sin to the Church. A person CAN be forgiven if they do NOT have an opportunity to see a priest before they die.

Funny how YOU dodged the question just as readily as your fellow anti-Catholic, @Blood Bought 1953. And don’t tell me that you’re NOT an anti-Catholic because you LIE just like every other anti-Catholic. That’s the very definition of the word.

You just lied by stating that the Catholic Church “sold” indulgences. This is false.

Finally – I have presented the SAME set of questions at least 10 TIMES now – and NONE of you has been able to address them. In fact, TWO of you made the following comment: “Let’s move on past ‘Epignosis’.”

You CAN’T move on “past” Epignosis because this is the PROOF that these verses are talking about born-again Christians being warned NOT to fall away and LOSE their security.

What cowardice . . .

What you call “ cowardice” is boredom......and exasperation .You can look a dead horse up its rear- end a thousand times, and that horse is “ still” Dead ! Lol.....I hope that made sense......even if it didn't, it’s a good saying that needs to be trotted out occasionally ...haha...
I have been down this Silly road you want to take us down so many times, I can give you the Biblical answers to you Confused Doctrines with one Rosary tied behind my back.....
If you want answers, seeing as to how I am a simple man, let's try this —— Send one post with one simply described question at a time ( your fancy- schmansy words are not impressing anyone) and I will refute it Biblically......You have been brainwashed all of your life and you are probably too stiff-necked to recognize Truth if it came up and bit you on your poorly taught read- End. As usual, I will continue to use your Ilk as a “ Springboard “ to get the Truth Of “Nothing But The Blood” out there for Newbies that have not been Ruined by Leaven and Legalism yet......The choice to send out one simple question for me to easily answer is yours......I don’t really give “ a rat's patootie” as to what you do or don’t do......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What cowardice . . .

What you call “ cowardice” is boredom......and exasperation .You can look a dead horse up its rear- end a thousand times, and that horse is “ still” Dead ! Lol.....I hope that made sense......even if it didn't, it’s a good saying that needs to be trotted out occasionally ...haha...
I have been down this Silly road you want to take us down so many times, I can give you the Biblical answers to you Confused Doctrines with one Rosary tied behind my back.....
If you want answers, seeing as to how I am a simple man, let's try this —— Send one post with one simply described question at a time ( your fancy- schmansy words are not impressing anyone) and I will refute it Biblically......You have been brainwashed all of your life and you are probably too stiff-necked to recognize Truth if it came up and bit you on your poorly taught read- End. As usual, I will continue to use your Ilk as a “ Springboard “ to get the Truth Of “Nothing But The Blood” out there for Newbies that have not been Ruined by Leaven and Legalism yet......The choice to send out one simple question for me to easily answer is yours......I don’t really give “ a rat's patootie” as to what you do or don’t do......

Reactions: ChristisGod

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's funny how YOU accuse me of "cutting and pasting" - yet that's what YOU'VE been doing with your pictures for weeks now.

You cut and paste words that you use, that to you prove that your cult of mary is of God.
I cut and past photos of religious pretenders who have deceived billions of people, like you, into worshiping toward, at, or to, a plastic Mary.

You see what you are doing, and what im doing as the same.
Thats quite foolish, but that is how you think.
Here is your virgin queen, the savior of the cult of Mary.
There is your pope's goddess.

-
il_fullxfull.1384170451_tkif.jpg

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there an echo in here?
Your last 2 responses are identical – and equally impotent.

I have presented the SAME 9 passages of Scripture TEN TIMES – and the silence has be deafening. Now you want me to post them one-by one?? Why don’t YOU just address them one-by-one – or just admit that you guys are WRONG about OSAS??

Anybody reading these posts over the last 2 weeks can see right through this phony, 16th century man-made invention.

What complete and total cowardice . . .

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cut and paste words that you use, that to you prove that your cult of mary is of God.
I cut and past photos of religious pretenders who have deceived billions of people, like you, into worshiping toward, at, or to, a plastic Mary.

There is your pope's goddess.

-
il_fullxfull.1384170451_tkif.jpg
What a beautiful picture honoring the Mother of God.....Thank you for sharing it.

Why do you have such vile words about the people who love, honor and respect the Mother of Jesus? Your Father in heaven and Jesus have great love, honor and respect for her but you can't even write the words that you have the same. Why is that?

Curious Mary

Reactions: Philip James

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is your pope's goddess
And the fact that I’ve taken you out to the Scriptural woodshed and destroyed your invented doctrines of men - and that this kind of whooping has gone unanswered by YOU and a number of your minions speaks VOLUMES.
ALL in a day’s work.

Until you can actually address the following verses that I’ve given you TEN times now – you can consider yourself Scripturally-spanked . . .

Romans 11:22
“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek word for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential and relational knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.

Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13
You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory . . .

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness.

1 John 2:24
See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot blot out a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God “take away” somebody’s “share” of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

(Matt. 7:19-23, Matt. 10:22, Matt. 24:13, Matt. 25:31–46, John 15:1-6, Rom. 11:22, 1 Cor. 4:4, 1 Cor. 9:27, 1 Cor. 10:12, 1 Tim. 4:1, 1 Tim. 4:16, 2 Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:6, Heb. 3:12-14, Heb 6:4-6, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Pet. 2:20-21, 2 Pet. 3:17, 1 John 2:24, 1 John 5:13, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19)

Reactions: Illuminator

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And the fact that I’ve taken you out to the Scriptural woodshed and destroyed your invented doctrines of men - and that this kind of whooping has gone unanswered by YOU and a number of your minions speaks VOLUMES.
ALL in a day’s work.

Until you can actually address the following verses that I’ve given you TEN times now – you can consider yourself Scripturally-spanked . . .

“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek word for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential and relational knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.

Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.

See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.

He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot blot out a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God “take away” somebody’s “share” of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

(Matt. 7:19-23, Matt. 10:22, Matt. 24:13, Matt. 25:31–46, John 15:1-6, Rom. 11:22, 1 Cor. 4:4, 1 Cor. 9:27, 1 Cor. 10:12, 1 Tim. 4:1, 1 Tim. 4:16, 2 Tim. 2:12, Heb. 3:6, Heb. 3:12-14, Heb 6:4-6, Heb. 10:26-27, 2 Pet. 2:20-21, 2 Pet. 3:17, 1 John 2:24, 1 John 5:13, Rev. 3:5, Rev. 22:19)
This may explain the ongoing blindness:

upload_2020-8-31_14-54-53.png

Reactions: BreadOfLife

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BreadOfLife,

I consider that I have defeated you in the realm of this debate and therefore there is no more need for me to respond to you.

For you have never been able to adequately answer the reality of holy scripture that the one who believeth on Christ has everlasting life.

The evidence is there; and the proof is in the pudding: my contention has never been answered by you in an adequate fashion.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11072_ec18b3e1481ca8bd7907772be91778a3.png

This explains the reason why you cannot comprehend that you have been defeated in the realm of this debate.

To @BreadOfLife.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL in a day’s work.

BOL: want to do some serious Bible study? I'm sure you cannot wait...this should be fun, right? Can you provide the context of Romans Chapter 11? Make it easier how about just from verses 11 through 24. and then explain Romans 11:22 again with more depth that your usual one or one and half lines of ambiguity?

APAK

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.

The Catholic Church has never been in the business of selling Indulgences. This was an ABUSE of certain individuals like Johann Tetzel in Germany. This practice was condemned by the church – but was NEVER sanctioned.

The onus, therefore, is on YOU to show me the official Catholic teaching on Indulgences and how they are/were for sale in the Catholic Church.
Otherwise – just admit that you LIED like every other anti-Catholic and we’ll get past it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG.

The Catholic Church has never been in the business of selling Indulgences. This was an ABUSE of certain individuals like Johann Tetzel in Germany. This practice was condemned by the church – but was NEVER sanctioned.

The onus, therefore, is on YOU to show me the official Catholic teaching on Indulgences and how they are/were for sale in the Catholic Church.
Otherwise – just admit that you LIED like every other anti-Catholic and we’ll get past it.
Indulgences was one of the major doctrines of the Catholic Church addressed by Martin Luther's 95 theses.

You had better be the one to admit that you are lying.

You have been falsely educated, my friend.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@BreadOfLife,

I consider that I have defeated you in the realm of this debate and therefore there is no more need for me to respond to you.

For you have never been able to adequately answer the reality of holy scripture that the one who believeth on Christ has everlasting life.

The evidence is there; and the proof is in the pudding: my contention has never been answered by you in an adequate fashion.
Whether or not you believe I answered it “adequately” is irrelevant because I’ve addressed and debated this issue on SEVERAL posts with you. I showed you the accompanying verses that show the CONDITIONS of that everlasting life – and YOU haven’t been able to “adequately” refute those.

On the other hand – NONE of you has had the courage to address the nine or so passages I presented because they DESTROY your false doctrine.