• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people fall away before they actually have a root.
Others fall away after years of having an epignosis of Christ - but have returned to their former way of life - just like the disciples in John 6:66.
So, you're saying that satan has the power to pull us up by the roots?

Can a plant pull itself up by its roots?

No one can snatch us out of God's hand (John 10:27-30).

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have a person here who actually believes that the Bible, which was originally written in Hebrew and Greek - was written in English.
English didn't even exist in the first century when the bible was completed.

If you want to call that a valid "argument", then be my guest . . .
Again, it is a matter of semantics.

The Bible is clearly written in English; for I can read it in English.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without the Holy Spirit?

If he was led of the Holy Spirit and preached in the power of the Holy Spirit, I would venture to say the denomination was started by Christ.

Would it be accurate to say that, sometimes, good and righteous preachers go bad?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a stupid cop-out.
God COMMANDS us to "Honor your FATHER and mother" (Exod. 20:12).

- Jesus said, “Your FATHER Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.” (John 8:56).

- Stephen refers to "our FATHER Abraham," (Acts 7:2).

- Paul speaks of "our FATHER Isaac” (Romans 9:10).

- "For I became your FATHER in Christ Jesus through the gospel" (1 Cor. 4:14–15).

Besides, "Dad" is simply a made up euphemism for "Father".
You've LOST this argument on Biblical grounds . . .
Actually, what I'm saying is that Jesus told us not to call anyone on earth "father" for we have one Father which is in heaven.

Whatever arguments you may seek to bring against this scripture do not nullify this scripture.

Abraham and Isaac are not on the earth any more;

And Paul actually said, "I have begotten you through the gospel"...he never asked anyone to call him "father"...he would have been contradicting the words of Jesus.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:24
“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life."
That is the watered-down version; which also finds itself in contradiction to 2 Corinthians 5:10 and Romans 14:10-12 and 1 Corinthians 3:11-15.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Again, it is a matter of semantics.

The Bible is clearly written in English; for I can read it in English.
The truth is since Martin Luther, the translation of Latin bible into other language were spread into all nation and every civilians can read the bible. Before that, only priests who can read the bible. So, we can surely see how civilians were keep up as a slaves among rulers. This babylonian tradition were still exists until today, that's why prophets were anointed off from civilians since Abraham always persecuted by elite babylonians. Victorian era was the main pillars of the Babylonians elite that only them who can only worship God with secrecy and mystery, they prohibit civilians to draw near God. Their secrecy was misused by the use of divination and black magic arts to torture civilians who tried to draw near God. This is the reason why did in Israel there are many sick people who struggle with the devils in the day of Jesus walked the earth. Because since the fall of king Solomon (1 Kings 11:1-13; 2 kings 23:13-15), the religious elite had been taken over by Babylonian since then and called as fraternity. In 2 Kings 23:15 Bethel/Baetyl of Jacob was the black stone of Kaaba which worshiped by Islam, where those fraternity had fornicate their spirit with them.

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
-
Jesus isn't a Catholic.
Neither is Paul.

Also, think of every denomination you can think of, then add in 2500 more you dont know about.
Jesus and Paul are none of those........also.
Jesus and Paul do not belong to a man made denomination.
But you do, or have.
Do you belong to the Cult of Mary and call a leader "holy father" when the NT tells you to "call no man on earth Father"?

Its interesting that we are told to "not forsake the assembling of ourselves together"< but we are not told to join a denomination.
The Heretic thinks that their "church" is THE Church, when in fact ALL the born again believers are "the Body of Christ" or "The" Church.

There is the concept of a Local Church, revealed in the NT, but its never given a BRAND NAME.
Its never titled the Catholic or the Baptist Believer's Convention, or the Lutherans, or the "Pentecostals".
All that came later, as men moved in, took over, and created DENOMINATIONS such as the Cult of Mary.

Also...
IF you are born again, you've already joined the "one true Church", which is the literal, spiritual, body of Christ...that is not made with hands., but is made with The Blood of God as Jesus dying on The Cross.

So, is "organized religion", (denominations), the local church, good for you? ???
Well, It can be great for you and your family, but, the sticking point, is, that NT doctrine as "sound doctrine" is always sound, of itself..... but the way it is taught in "church", is often man made reinvention.
= Carnal bible twisting mania.

The only thing the Devil loves more then 25000 denominations that dont agree with each other's theology, (he had a full hand in this).....are 300 "New versions" of the BIBLE, that have changed verses, removed "sound" doctrine, and often try to leave God out, whenever possible.
Satan loves this.
LOVES it.

So, how do you know if your church is false, and is not walking in the Light, as Jesus is the Light?

It all comes down to how they teach Salvation and how they teach GRACE and how they teach JUSTIFICATION by FAITH.
It all comes down to each denomination's personal explanation of God's Gospel of GRACE.... Or as Paul said...>"My Gospel".
Understand Saint, that if they get this wrong, then everything else is wrong, also.
And if you belong to a church that has substituted works for Grace, or includes works (self effort) as a part of God's redemption, then you are wrong also., and they did it to you.
They, your church, has caused you to walk in the dark if you are trying to keep yourself saved, or if you believe that you can lose your salvation.

So, how do you check all this, to find out if you are in a poisonous religious cult, or if you are in a place where God reigns and the Holy Spirit is active? ???

First, you have to understand that Jesus is Grace.
JESUS is Eternal Life.
Jesus is Salvation....
Jesus is the author and finishers of YOUR FAITH. Hebrews 12:2.
And because Jesus is "Christ in you, the hope of Glory", and you are "IN Christ"", you have become the very "righteousness of Christ", if you are born again.
So, If you know all this, and believe all this, and TRUST all this and not in yourself to keep yourself saved.. then You will also have to come to the truth of the revelation that God began your salvation and HE will finish it.
Philippians 1:6

So....You have to come to a place in your theological mastery where you understand GRACE is a free gift, that Salvation is a free gift, and you no longer worry about losing your salvation, or still believe you have to keep yourself saved. = (Legalism) (Galatians 1:8)
Saint, you have to come to the revelation, that, if i ask you, "what are you trusting in, to get you to heaven""".... your only and final answer, is "JESUS."
And until you are there, completely certain..... until you have the revelation of "Grace without works".. Then you will always answer...."well, I trust in Jesus, BUT"....but....but......but..... = Spiritual and Theological Fail.
So, until you come to understand and truly believe that Jesus and Jesus alone saved you and will get you into heaven, then you are lost in the deceitful maze of "who is right"...>"who is lying"...."how do i know", and worst deceit of all = "you can lose your salvation".

The Bible says you can lose your salvation so it is not deceit. And if you are part of a denomination regardless of what you believe, it will lead you astray and minimize your opportunity to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Unless of course, you accept that the denomination is the arbiter of all faith and morals, even if it disagrees with scripture.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible says you can lose your salvation so it is not deceit.
If you are of the ground that produces thirty, sixty, a hundredfold, you cannot lose your salvation.

Jhn 15:16, Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

1) your fruit will remain. Will the branch not also remain?

2) if you ask of the Father in Jesus' Name that you might not lose your salvation, will not He answer in the affirmative?

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Renee is possibly the best Bible Teacher “ Alive”..... she has many enemies.....most Pauline Teachers Of “Grace Plus Nothing” do.....I you aren’t being persecuted or condemned for preaching the Pure Gospel , there is probably something missing from your “ message”....... Legalists hate her.....Spreaders Of Leaven hate her.....Modern Day Judaizers hate her......the Self-Righteous hate her.....the Stiff- Necked hate her......Unbelievers hate her....dumb people Hate her......Satan and his buddies REALLY hate her.....Me? I love her! Those that have “ ears to hear” understand her and the Truth Of her teachings....
Anybody that wants to understand what Repentance really means , Check out this site , where they break down the word form it’s Greek origins......chances are, it doesn’t mean what you think it means.... “ getgodsgift.com”
The pure gospel was told by these verses :

Isaiah 48:12-21 and Jesus himself John 18:19-21.
All prophets was condemned and persecuted because they revealed the hypocrisy of the babylonian.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To @BreadOfLife,

I have the following question:

In Romans 6:23, eternal life is said to be a gift, correct?

How do you account for the following verse:

Rom 11:29 (nkjv), For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Seeing salvation is a gift and the gifts of God are irrevocable, I wonder how it is that you think that salvation is revocable?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pure gospel was told by these verses :

Isaiah 48:12-21 and Jesus himself John 18:19-21.
All prophets was condemned and persecuted because they revealed the hypocrisy of the babylonian.[/QUOT

Paul refers to “ his Gospel”, given to him by Jesus several times and he is NOT referring to the verses you pointed out....One can’t just take any nice sounding verse and say that it’s “ the Gospel”...... the actual Gospel is Specific .... 1 Cor15:1-4....

Reactions: HisLife

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So, because you couldn't deal with the fact that I refuted your point about Peter and Baptism - you give me another LONG-winded anti-Catholic diatribe.
Funny that you can never just deal with the conversation at hand . . .

Peter didnt understand in Acts 10 that Gentiles could be saved.
So, he could not have known he was "in the time of the Gentiles".
Follow me?
Later, Paul instructed Peter, and Peter learned the doctrine of "justification by Faith", as did James, finally.

Now...
Lets look at this..
-
1.) Discipleship follows Salvation.

Discipleship is not the keeping of your salvation, but rather its : the LIVING OUT the Salvation that was already finished by Jesus on the Cross....and given to you as "the GIFT of Salvation".

Salvation is something that Jesus gained without our help, that is freely given by God : as "the Gift of Righteousness".

Think about this.....In a horse race, the horses start at the gate then they run to the finish line. Whereas, In Salvation we start FINISHED, we are RIGHTEOUS to begin with, then we live out our "righteousness in Christ", as our discipleship. = we run around the track of LIFE>

See that breadoflife? You need to see it.

Salvation is not earned or kept by us, its IMPUTED....it CHARGED....Its spiritually implanted.....It becomes you and you exist eternally as "redeemed".. Its you and God and Christ as "ONE".

Because you are "made Righteous," you exist now and forever as "The Righteousness of God, IN Christ". That is God's never ending love for you keeping you always IN Christ.

This is who you are, if you are born again...

So, breadoflife, if you are "made righteous" by the Blood of Jesus.....and this is the "Gift of Righteousness" that became you that is your Spiritual Identity...then how Righteous are you at all times?

You are exactly as Righteous as God's Righteousness. So. how righteous is God's Righteousness? Its exactly as Righteous as God Himself IS, and is exactly the same understanding as "the sinlessness of Christ".

Holiness and Righteousness are 2 sides of the same Coin. When we say..."God is Holy", we are meaning "God is Righteous". When we say...>"we are made righteous, then we are meaning that we are made Holy".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you know exactly when the Church began?

The way you understand how to understand "when" the Body of Christ or the Bride of Christ began, is to understand who started it, and how, and that shows you "when".

And to get to that understanding, you have to realize that all of THAT is related to the "time of the Gentiles", as this is when we are addressing the how, and the when, and the why.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter didnt understand in Acts 10 that Gentiles could be saved.
So, he could not have known he was "in the time of the Gentiles".
Follow me?
Later, Paul instructed Peter, and Peter learned the doctrine of "justification by Faith", as did James, finally.

Now...
Lets look at this..
-
1.) Discipleship follows Salvation.

Discipleship is not the keeping of your salvation, but rather its : the LIVING OUT the Salvation that was already finished by Jesus on the Cross....and given to you as "the GIFT of Salvation".

Salvation is something that Jesus gained without our help, that is freely given by God : as "the Gift of Righteousness".

Think about this.....In a horse race, the horses start at the gate then they run to the finish line. Whereas, In Salvation we start FINISHED, we are RIGHTEOUS to begin with, then we live out our "righteousness in Christ", as our discipleship. = we run around the track of LIFE>

See that breadoflife? You need to see it.

Salvation is not earned or kept by us, its IMPUTED....it CHARGED....Its spiritually implanted.....It becomes you and you exist eternally as "redeemed".. Its you and God and Christ as "ONE".

Because you are "made Righteous," you exist now and forever as "The Righteousness of God, IN Christ". That is God's never ending love for you keeping you always IN Christ.

This is who you are, if you are born again...

So, breadoflife, if you are "made righteous" by the Blood of Jesus.....and this is the "Gift of Righteousness" that became you that is your Spiritual Identity...then how Righteous are you at all times?

You are exactly as Righteous as God's Righteousness. So. how righteous is God's Righteousness? Its exactly as Righteous as God Himself IS, and is exactly the same understanding as "the sinlessness of Christ".

Holiness and Righteousness are 2 sides of the same Coin. When we say..."God is Holy", we are meaning "God is Righteous". When we say...>"we are made righteous, then we are meaning that we are made Holy".
You’re ALL over the pace on this.

First you say that the righteousness of CHRIS is “imputed” onto us and we are covered by it.
THEN, you say that we are MADE righteous. Sooooooo, WHICH is it??

From this point forward – NONE of your nonsense will be accepted until you finally address the Scriptural evidence I have repeatedly given you that obliterates your OSAS fairy tale.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Somehow

Christ used hyperbole often (cf. 1 John 1:8; 1 Tim. 1:15).

Call No Man “Father”?

There is a reason that Jesus never referred to Mary as "Mother" or to Joseph as "father".
So, is that a pearl i just wasted on you?
If so, let me waste a few more....

Also, from the Cross, Jesus didn't call His mother "Mary", and He also didnt refer to her as His "mother".
Now go and discover why Jesus never called Joseph "father" or Mary "mother".
Then you'll understand 2 things.

1. Why He referred to Mary as "woman" when He was dying on the Cross.

2. Why He told you not to call any man "father" who is on this earth.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without the Holy Spirit?

If he was led of the Holy Spirit and preached in the power of the Holy Spirit, I would venture to say the denomination was started by Christ.
Not a ALL.

There is SOME truth im every sect and in every religion
That doesn't mean they are from Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You’re ALL over the pace on this.

First you say that the righteousness of CHRIS is “imputed” onto us and we are covered by it.
THEN, you say that we are MADE righteous. Sooooooo, WHICH is it??

From this point forward – NONE of your nonsense will be accepted until you finally address the Scriptural evidence I have repeatedly given you that obliterates your OSAS fairy tale.

"""""""""""First you say that the righteousness of CHRIS is “imputed” onto us and we are covered by it.""""""""""

The blood of Jesus IS the righteousness of Christ.
Its "imputed" as "the Gift of Righteousness".

"without the shedding of Blood there is no remission, pardon, or redemption of SIN".
So, the blood atonement is both a covering and a pardon.
Its a eternal redemption, a justification that is eternal, and a GIFT.

"""""""""""" THEN, you say that we are MADE righteous. Sooooooo, WHICH is it??""""""""""""""""""

Well, what makes the born again righteous, is being "made righteous", by God.
This is a GIFT. "The Gift of Righteousness'...>"The GIFT of Salvation".
This happens through the Blood of Jesus that is our eternal redemption.
We become "in Christ", when we are born again.
Christ is God. So to be IN Christ, is to be IN God.
Born again = INTO THE SPIRIT OF GOD, BY God's Spirit.

"""""""""""From this point forward – NONE of your nonsense will be accepted """""""""""

Try to understand that before you landed on my Threads a week ago, obo, to teach "cult of Mary" nonsense.... i had already written about 60 Threads that you missed.
The other members here, didn't.
Try to catch up.