Jesus never said he was God Almighty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Now you are really being irrelevant mate. I hope you understand what you just wrote?

You don't realize what you write, you show me where Jesus echos or is an echo.... its not there, its on you

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't realize what you write, you show me where Jesus echos or is an echo.... its not there, its on you
Haha funny now you target my word echo.....argumentive type then....how about MOUTHPIECE..is that better for you?

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Try seeing the context a little by reviewing verses 1 and 2 first.

They say it was “God” who spoke through prophets and through His Son, it is clear that God, his Father is the prime mover and thus different from the Son. These verses show that the Son is subordinate to God and, as a “mouthpiece” for God, is compared to the prophets.

Just noticed the Edit

We have been through the Word of God you made an echo....So I moved to show Gods Glory through his Word, Notice verse two, By whom he made the worlds, In Genesis God used his Word to create everything, Its Clear Jesus is the Word of God who through everything came into being, And God Said.

Last edited:

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even if he didn't say it, it should be implied since he's the son of the Father God and I think there's the alpha, omega, beginning end talk in the bible. I need to get more familiar with the bible

Reactions: HisLife

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Even if he didn't say it, it should be implied since he's the son of the Father God and I think there's the alpha, omega, beginning end talk in the bible. I need to get more familiar with the bible

Jesus Said

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus Said

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Yes he is, but Jesus Christ is not the Father it's self, the RCC never stated such at all in the Trinity in fact if one bothers to study such.
They are all 3 different identity's but one of the Same.
The 3 are as one emanation from the Father.
Our Savour is God with us ? Man ! Jesus is not the God of Animals etc etc nor the God of the Dead ? but the God of Life ? that's why he came to give us life in abundance, both here in this life and beyond. one must be born again of the Holy Spirit to partake of the well spring that is Jesus Christ.

Remember Gen 1 :2 And the Spirit moved upon the waters. Jesus Christ walked on the Water ! remember when they were in the storm and when one let go of Jesus he sunk. he could walk on the Water as well with Jesus ? but as soon as he try such of himself he sunk.

Read the introduction of Genesis in a AKJV Bible. it's about bringing Salvation and blessing.

They who are not blessed with Grace are of this world and they have another god or gods, so Jesus Christ is not separated from the Father at all, he is as far as Man is concerned because outside of Christ Jesus one is at a loss. So everything of God the Father is within the Son as far as we are concerned and if one gets out from that position then they are Lost, they have another Jesus, they are idolising a Man.

We see people looking forward to seeing Jesus come in the flesh in the 2ed coming, well that is blasphemy ! one must not have the Holy Spirit. because if one did have the Holy Spirit then you are as one with Christ Jesus, Saved ! remember what John said he only baptised with water but Jesus ? what does he give one ? and that's all that you need regardless, 2ed coming and all. Saved is Saved ! regardless of the 2ed coming. the point of the second coming is to do with the whole world is Saved because the delusions will have been burnt up. such is not a good time as such will be a harsh reality lesson all will have to deal with before hand and then start building up is not an easy task but as one will not be able to kick against the pricks because no temptations exist. under that yoke is the easy way.

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yes he is, but Jesus Christ is not the Father it's self, the RCC never stated such at all in the Trinity in fact if one bothers to study such.
They are all 3 different identity's but one of the Same.
The 3 are as one emanation from the Father.
Our Savour is God with us ? Man ! Jesus is not the God of Animals etc etc nor the God of the Dead ? but the God of Life ? that's why he came to give us life in abundance, both here in this life and beyond. one must be born again of the Holy Spirit to partake of the well spring that is Jesus Christ.

Remember Gen 1 :2 And the Spirit moved upon the waters. Jesus Christ walked on the Water ! remember when they were in the storm and when one let go of Jesus he sunk. he could walk on the Water as well with Jesus ? but as soon as he try such of himself he sunk.

Read the introduction of Genesis in a AKJV Bible. it's about bringing Salvation and blessing.

They who are not blessed with Grace are of this world and they have another god or gods, so Jesus Christ is not separated from the Father at all, he is as far as Man is concerned because outside of Christ Jesus one is at a loss. So everything of God the Father is within the Son as far as we are concerned and if one gets out from that position then they are Lost, they have another Jesus, they are idolising a Man.

We see people looking forward to seeing Jesus come in the flesh in the 2ed coming, well that is blasphemy ! one must not have the Holy Spirit. because if one did have the Holy Spirit then you are as one with Christ Jesus, Saved ! remember what John said he only baptised with water but Jesus ? what does he give one ? and that's all that you need regardless, 2ed coming and all. Saved is Saved ! regardless of the 2ed coming. the point of the second coming is to do with the whole world is Saved because the delusions will have been burnt up. such is not a good time as such will be a harsh reality lesson all will have to deal with before hand and then start building up is not an easy task but as one will not be able to kick against the pricks because no temptations exist. under that yoke is the easy way.

Quite an imagination you have there from one verse, Don't listen to the RCC

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

John 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.

21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just noticed the Edit

We have been through the Word of God you made an echo....So I moved to show Gods Glory through his Word, Notice verse two, By whom he made the worlds, In Genesis God used his Word to create everything, Its Clear Jesus is the Word of God who through everything came into being, And God Said.
Again HisLife, all these are your words and conclusion not mine. I categorically disagree with your entire assessment. You need to explain the scripture you use without just saying this obviously means this or that. Are you talking to yourself again, because I cannot hear you.....and please do not write as if I also agree with you, because I do not.

Trying explaining how you arrived at this statement below, and maybe I can consider discussing it with you.

"Its Clear Jesus is the Word of God who through everything came into being, And God Said"

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So let me be clear, you are a Bi-une ( 1 god of a duality, of 2 persons - the Father and the Son) believer. And the scripture you gave me supports this concept then? If this is the case I will response will not necessarily your verses only. You must know that the scripture you gave me surely won't cut the mustard, IMO
No. Please go back and read what I wrote. I do not believe in an "-une" anything. I believe in the eternal heavenly Trio, the "Godhead", the "threefold" family of JEHOVAH Elohiym, the Person/Being of the Father, the Person/Being of the Son, the Person/Being of the Holy Ghost/Spirit.

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ReChoired what do you mean in John 1:18 when you say "...but the Son was seen"? This does not mean that the Son is divine at all. The Son declared the Father whilst he was on earth. Nothing more nothing less. By the Sons' own words and actions he revealed his Father to everyone. What are you seeing into this verse that I obviously cannot see?
It's the combination of verses together. Abraham saw the "LORD" standing on earth and spoke with Him (Genesis 17).

Whom did Abraham talk to and see standing on the earth in Genesis 17. The Person/Being of the Father, the Person/Being of the Son or the Person/Being of the Holy Ghost/Spirit? Show evidence.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is your pure speculation and taking liberties with scripture as you usually do on this type of subject.
Sure thing!

Are you saying it didn't happen? That I'm making it up out of whole cloth? Why does this garbage ALWAYS have to raise it's head?????

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

And how many people will trash others over a disagreement?

It's not healthy, I tell ya!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT THE SON'S POWER. Yahshua had NONE!! He would be still dead in his grave if it was not for the Father's Spirit and power!

John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

So the question is, did He raise His Own body from death? Or was that a lie?

Much love!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marks, you need to study scripture and get rid of your 3 gods in 3 persons imprint that is hard-wired to your brain. Cut the cord, NOW! ..and be free...
LOL!

Normally I wouldn't respond this way, that's what the rude people do. But I literally did laugh out loud when I read this.

You people have NO idea about me!!

:)

PS . . . and that certainly IS a MOST COMPELLING argument!

;)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These verses show that the Son is subordinate to God and, as a “mouthpiece” for God, is compared to the prophets.
Phillipians . . . He took the form of a servant.

That He "took the form", well, just to say, you can't "put on your halloween costume" unless you are there to put it on. He took on the form of a servant. He was found in fashion as a man. Who was found that way? Who "took on" that form?

Much love!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who is the Holy Spirit?

Much love!

I'm not talking about the Holy Spirt. I'm specifically focusing in Jeses praying to God...

In my mind he is either praying to another entity or he is praying to himself which makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.