• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No need to "follow" me around to see where or to whom I comment or post--keep your anger issues under control.
Since I began to post in and contribute to the thread two full days before you, you have once again accused someone of doing what you did.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jen, this is NOT all about you! You know the ones who are involved, and they too have been warned and received warning points. Please, do not leave! I know you are very protective of Epi, and I do love him too it's just all the back and forth will ALL, not at all "just" you sister?!
Please think hard before leaving here...you've been here a long time and I for one, would miss you. I wish I could control what others think and post but, that is of course impossible.
I love you sis!
I really appreciate that sister but I have to. As you can see, I’m not able to stop meeting him with the truth, since I logged back on to reply to his accusation of me following him and couldn’t stop myself from responding with the truth concerning that. Once you contribute to a thread, you are informed of subsequent contributions to it, so it was not me following him but rather the other way around. And, as usual with he and the mob who attack Epi, they announce, by their very accusations, what THEY are doing. It’s the oddest thing, to do something then accuse the other of doing it.

I had hoped to be able to still read those I follow in here without contributing but as you can see, I’m not able to do it, so I have to request you delete my account. I can’t stop meeting lies with truth, as you just saw. I can’t. It is impossible for me to not tell the truth to a lie. So now I request deletion of my account so I CANT answer his lies with the truth.It’s the only way. If I could stop answering with truth, it would work. But I can’t stop doing it. In fact, I adamantly refuse to stop being truthful. So you see I was right - I am the problem. There won’t be peace until I am stopped from responding. So please, for the love of Pete, delete my account so the forum can have peace. I’m logging out again, now please delete my account as quickly as you are able to so I don’t disturb the forum any more!

• Sad
Reactions: Laurina and Nancy

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not able to stop meeting him with the truth, since I logged back on to reply to his accusation of me following him and couldn’t stop myself from responding with the truth concerning that.
put them on ignore its what i do when someone has to be right all the time

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really appreciate that sister but I have to. As you can see, I’m not able to stop meeting him with the truth, since I logged back on to reply to his accusation of me following him and couldn’t stop myself from responding with the truth concerning that. Once you contribute to a thread, you are informed of subsequent contributions to it, so it was not me following him but rather the other way around. And, as usual with he and the mob who attack Epi, they announce, by their very accusations, what THEY are doing. It’s the oddest thing, to do something then accuse the other of doing it.

I had hoped to be able to still read those I follow in here without contributing but as you can see, I’m not able to do it, so I have to request you delete my account. I can’t stop meeting lies with truth, as you just saw. I can’t. It is impossible for me to not tell the truth to a lie. So now I request deletion of my account so I CANT answer his lies with the truth.It’s the only way. If I could stop answering with truth, it would work. But I can’t stop doing it. In fact, I adamantly refuse to stop being truthful. So you see I was right - I am the problem. There won’t be peace until I am stopped from responding. So please, for the love of Pete, delete my account so the forum can have peace. I’m logging out again, now please delete my account as quickly as you are able to so I don’t disturb the forum any more!
I have to give this to someone else to do, I cannot bring myself to do it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Maybe just take a break, don't log in so you won't be so tempted to "hit back" so to speak. Just for awhile? Please pray on it Jen.

Reactions: Johann

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe just take a break, don't log in so you won't be so tempted to "hit back" so to speak. Just for awhile? Please pray on it Jen.
That wont work. At least not when epi posts a new video and the attacks begin again. One of the mob will attack, i will clap back, they will complain that i opened my mouth, and the whole thing will begin again. Because I WILL stand with that man. He HAS been given the vision and understanding that will fix us and move us out of our weakness to once again walking IN the Spirit. That is what I will do out of love for all of us. I can do no other thing than stand with that man and clap back at his haters. And when i do, what is perceived as me slinging mud WILL happen again. So you have no other choice but to either respect my wishes and delete my account in the hopes that it will bring peace here or wait for him to post another video and then kick me out for answering the attacks against him. So either throw me in a well now or throw me in a well when he posts another video, but i WILL answer their attacks with the truth of what they do and so you WILL have to delete me one way or the the other.
Do you understand what i am saying nancy? I am saying i will not ignore that man being beaten again. I am defying your request for me to ignore these men and woman when they attack him. That should make it easier for you and for your conscience to delete me that i am refusing to stop answering their attacks with the truth. God will be the judge if i have acted aright to defend this man for the truth he speaks. What any person, brother or not, thinks of me for that is of no concern to me.
And I am in such peace, heart rate even, no hatred, just as when I’m answering them. And I have made it easy for you by defying your request, so no blame will be on you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Nancy