JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
look lets stick to the scriptures,
Ok. Don't you ever wonder why you can't "confess that Jesus is the Son of God"?
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Satan is keeping you from confessing that Jesus is the Son of God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. Don't you ever wonder why you can't "confess that Jesus is the Son of God"?
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Have I not? it's your ignorance that the devil has blocked your ears to hear, and your eyes to see what I have posted. so ... you just keep on say this ,,, ok... lol.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have I not? it's your ignorance that the devil has blocked your ears to hear, and your eyes to see what I have posted. so ... you just keep on say this ,,, ok... lol.

PICJAG
So you CANNOT "confess that Jesus is the Son of God"! God's people can!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Lord JESUS the "Comforter", the Holy Ghost.

Comforter: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

who intercede for us? the Lord Jesus .. GOD himself.

#1. Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

#2. what another word for intercessor? MEDIATOR, BINGO. lets see who is MEDIATOR. Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." (A mediator stands between two parties), Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," ok, lets see it. 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

HOLD IT, STOP THE PRESS. is not Jesus the Christ, "GOD", in flesh? yes, but Galatians 3:20 said clearly, "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." so if this is true, and as a doctrine claim that the Father and the Son are two separate and distinct person, then they have two separate and distinct Gods, or, or, or, or, they are the "SAME" ONE "GOD"... uh o ..... :D YIKES!.

so looking at the definition of comforter above, the Lord Jesus is that "Comforter" who intercede for us... hold it, is this not what the ADVOCATE do?
1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" BINGO, and blind man can see this truth. JESUS is the Holy Spirit the comforter.

and notice the term "WITH" here as in John 1:1, Phil 2:6, Isaiah 41:4, and here in 1 John 2:1. are the light bulbs coming on?.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Lord JESUS the "Comforter", the Holy Ghost.

Comforter: G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

who intercede for us? the Lord Jesus .. GOD himself.

#1. Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

#2. what another word for intercessor? MEDIATOR, BINGO. lets see who is MEDIATOR. Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." (A mediator stands between two parties), Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," ok, lets see it. 1 Timothy 2:5 "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

HOLD IT, STOP THE PRESS. is not Jesus the Christ, "GOD", in flesh? yes, but Galatians 3:20 said clearly, "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one." so if this is true, and as a doctrine claim that the Father and the Son are two separate and distinct person, then they have two separate and distinct Gods, or, or, or, or, they are the "SAME" ONE "GOD"... uh o ..... :D YIKES!.

so looking at the definition of comforter above, the Lord Jesus is that "Comforter" who intercede for us... hold it, is this not what the ADVOCATE do?
1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:" BINGO, and blind man can see this truth. JESUS is the Holy Spirit the comforter.

and notice the term "WITH" here as in John 1:1, Phil 2:6, Isaiah 41:4, and here in 1 John 2:1. are the light bulbs coming on?.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

knowing that the Lord Jesus, the ordinal Last is the Holyt Spirit, in power, in his new TEMPLE. we can now appreciate, understand, and see the revelation why John chapter 14 is important.

A. the appreciation. John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did on the day of Pentecost in the Spiritual Gifts.

B. the understanding. in the "manifestation" of these gifts, his empowerment in us. John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." BINGO. our saviour who redeemed us came in Spirit, see Revelation 5:5 (kjv), and empowered us to overcome the forces of evil that is in the world today.

C. the Revelation. with these Spiritual gifts, one can combat wickedness. as the Holy Ghost said by his apostle, Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

other words put on "LOVE", or put on "GOD" himself, for God is LOVE. lets see it. LOVE is the material that our Helmet, of salvation is made of. Love, is the material that our breastplate of righteousness is made of. Love is the material that our shoes in which our feet is shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Love is the material that our shield of faith is made out of, wherewith we shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Love is the material that the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. and having our loins girt about with truth, which is the material of LOVE.

our Lord Jesus, as the Holy Ghost has clothed us with HIMSELF so that we will not be naked, (spiritually), and without..... BINGO. -

bottom line, as the Christian in Jesus Christ, Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

this is our "HERITAGE" and we should, know who is in the Godhead, and know him by NAME. as the Holy Ghost spoke throught the apostle Peter, 2 Peter 1:4 "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."

well how do one escape the corruption that is in the world? answer, the very next few verses tells us, 2 Peter 1:5 "And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;" BINGO, one might want to read that verse again.
2 Peter 1:6 "And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;"
2 Peter 1:7 "And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity."
2 Peter 1:8 "For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ."
2 Peter 1:9 "But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins."
2 Peter 1:10 "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:" BINGO.

so that you want fall, or keep on falling...... one have to grow up... meaning as said... "ADD" and add indicate growth.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

knowing that the Lord Jesus, the ordinal Last is the Holyt Spirit, in power, in his new TEMPLE. we can now appreciate, understand, and see the revelation why John chapter 14 is important.

A. the appreciation. John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did on the day of Pentecost in the Spiritual Gifts.

B. the understanding. in the "manifestation" of these gifts, his empowerment in us. John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." BINGO. our saviour who redeemed us came in Spirit, see Revelation 5:5 (kjv), and empowered us to overcome the forces of evil that is in the world today.

C. the Revelation. with these Spiritual gifts, one can combat wickedness. as the Holy Ghost said by his apostle, Ephesians 6:11 "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

other words put on "LOVE", or put on "GOD" himself, for God is LOVE. lets see it. LOVE is the material that our Helmet, of salvation is made of. Love, is the material that our breastplate of righteousness is made of. Love is the material that our shoes in which our feet is shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Love is the material that our shield of faith is made out of, wherewith we shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Love is the material that the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. and having our loins girt about with truth, which is the material of LOVE.

our Lord Jesus, as the Holy Ghost has clothed us with HIMSELF so that we will not be naked, (spiritually), and without..... BINGO. -

bottom line, as the Christian in Jesus Christ, Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

this is our "HERITAGE" and we should, know who is in the Godhead, and know him by NAME. as the Holy Ghost spoke throught the apostle Peter, 2 Peter 1:4 "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."

well how do one escape the corruption that is in the world? answer, the very next few verses tells us, 2 Peter 1:5 "And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;" BINGO, one might want to read that verse again.
2 Peter 1:6 "And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;"
2 Peter 1:7 "And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity."
2 Peter 1:8 "For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ."
2 Peter 1:9 "But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins."
2 Peter 1:10 "Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:" BINGO.

so that you want fall, or keep on falling...... one have to grow up... meaning as said... "ADD" and add indicate growth.

PICJAG
Still can't confess that Jesus is the Son of God?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still can't confess that Jesus is the Son of God?

now watch this kcnalp, can you confess that Jesus, who is the ordinal Last, is no longer the Lamb of God, but is the LAMB? can you confess that? ...... :rolleyes: YIKES!.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now watch this kcnalp, can you confess that Jesus, who is the ordinal Last, is no longer the Lamb of God, but is the LAMB? can you confess that? ...... :rolleyes: YIKES!.
Smoke screen! You keep avoiding the issue. God warned us about you.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Smoke screen! You keep avoiding the issue. God warned us about you.

so we can take this as you cannot answer the question, nor can you confess Jesus as the ordinal Last, well how about the ordinal First? .... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you cannot answer the question, nor can you confess Jesus as the ordinal Last, well how about the ordinal First? .... :eek: YIKES!"
Satan is keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God" and "God the Father".

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes!! Jesus is the one and only true Almighty Eternal God.

True.
1John 5:19-20 -
19 - W
e know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true,
and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. Aleluiaaaa!

Acts 4:v.11-12
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! Jesus is the one and only true Almighty Eternal God.
Correct, titles are not "persons". for the title "Holy" and "Spirit" just tell us what God is, and not who he is. for God is Holy, that's his character or characteristics. which metaphorically indicate, "SON"..... see G5207, huios, my source, Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

"Spirit" is what he is,(John 4:24a), his NATURE, that which "CREATED" everything, which indicate the title, "Father".

Holy = Son, and Spirit = Father. same one person. Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;" the First, the Spirit, "Father", the "Last", the Kindred man, the "Son".

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, titles are not "persons". for the title "Holy" and "Spirit" just tell us what God is, and not who he is. for God is Holy, that's his character or characteristics. which metaphorically indicate, "SON"..... see G5207, huios, my source, Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words

"Spirit" is what he is,(John 4:24a), his NATURE, that which "CREATED" everything, which indicate the title, "Father".

Holy = Son, and Spirit = Father. same one person. Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;" the First, the Spirit, "Father", the "Last", the Kindred man, the "Son".
Anyone who knows the Bible would not want to be taught by someone who cannot "confess that Jesus is the Son of God". God told us why you won't "confess that Jesus is the Son of God".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone who knows the Bible would not want to be taught by someone who cannot "confess that Jesus is the Son of God". God told us why you won't "confess that Jesus is the Son of God".
but you're reading what I post... and trying to Learn...... :D YIKES!.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would I learn from you besides ":D YIKES!"? And Jesus isn't the Son of God? No thanks!
well you learned :D YIKES!...... what a start.

now let's build. Build #1, God, (who is Spirit), is the equal share of himself G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') in flesh, as the Son of God, ..... (smile)... did you know that? I guess not. but now you know.

Build #2. the shared "spirit" that was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') in flesh is called Son of Man. notice while in NATURAL FLESH, and in his GLORIFIED BODY of Flesh.... :D, I guess you didn't know that either. Oh well, got to start somewhere.

now what was learned? answer, that natural flesh and bone body with blood is called the Son of God, "BIRTHED"... BORN.
now that which rosed is NOT NATURAL, but "Spiitual"....... see the difference now. what rosed is not the body that shall be. so what came out of Mary is no more. only an IMAGE of the real......:eek: BINGO.

PICJAG

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there really people that say they are believers but do not know that the one True Almighty God is God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit= the one True Almighty God??? Wise up fast!!!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are there really people that say they are believers but do not know that the one True Almighty God is God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit= the one True Almighty God??? Wise up fast!!!
well there are some who believe in God and believe that the "ONE" true and only God is 3 separate and distinct person.

I can't see how they believe that still in 2020.

PICJAG