JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far - your attempt to prove that Jesus is co-equal" to the Father has been a complete fail. and why would you expect something different given that Trinity apologists have been trying to prove this same thing for over 1000 years and completely failed - hence why Bible reference dictionaries and encyclopedia's state that there is no direct statement in the NT that supports the idea that Jesus was "The Father" and/or "Co -Equal " to the Father .. depending on how one views things.

What we do have - is well over 20 examples of Jesus claiming he is not the father.

If you wish to deny the teachings of Jesus - in favor of other scripture - "not of Jesus" that you have woefully misinterpreted .. You are welcome to do so.

pick your poison errr your version that buries your heresy 6 feet under ground where it belongs with the rest of your dead beliefs.

Phil 2:6
who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

In God's own form existed he, and shared with God equality, deemed nothing needed grasping.

Who, although He existed in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

game, set and match. game over for the unbeliever !

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are speaking gibberish ..

Not equal to .. but equal with - What on earth does that mean .. and your clarification is ridiculous

Jesus is God only in a diverse state .... and no clue what G243 is .. so post it .. duh.

So how is this any different than what I said .. you are saying Jesus is not God .. except in a diverse State.

I have stated that Jesus is not God "the Father" .. except they are connected in Spirit

How is this different .. is exactly the same .. welcome to the Trinity Club.
so we can take this as you have no response that is worth considering...... :D I thought so.......

#1. "You are speaking gibberish .. " that's what the truth sound like to those who have never heard the TRUTH before... :eek:

#2. "Not equal to .. but equal with - What on earth does that mean .. and your clarification is ridiculous" See #1.
but in layman's term if Jesus is Equal "TO" God then he's a separate person as the three person doctrine states. but the sicrptures states he is Equal "WITH" meaning he the same person one person as G243 allos states, only he a numerical difference or the EQUAL "Share" of his ownself. can you process that information? if he's equal "to" then he's a separate person, but Equal "With", he's the same person, equally shared. if you ask this again, the crayon are coming out.... LOL.

#3. "Jesus is God only in a diverse state .... and no clue what G243 is .. so post it .. duh."
again see #1. answer. but for the slow in heart. G243 Allos, English, "Another", Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". this is what a "diversity" is of the Godhead.... lol. it confirms the "With" same person, VS the "to" a sepasrate person. if you cannot process this information see answer to #1. :D

#4. "I have stated that Jesus is not God "the Father" .. except they are connected in Spirit" I know you said that, and you lied...

#5. "How is this different .. is exactly the same .. welcome to the Trinity Club". nope, your trinity club is nothing but modalism in reverse... :eek: lol. so you keep your membership..... ok, (smile).

that John 1:1 and Isaiah 44:24 and Zechariah 12:10 got you didn't it. niped you in the bud.... :mad:

so as said, the tongue I speak with is a new tongue, which you never heard before, which is the TRUTH. .... (smile). so stay in darkness.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
so we can take this as you have no response that is worth considering...... :D I thought so.......

#1. "You are speaking gibberish .. " that's what the truth sound like to those who have never heard the TRUTH before... :eek:

#2. "Not equal to .. but equal with - What on earth does that mean .. and your clarification is ridiculous" See #1.
but in layman's term if Jesus is Equal "TO" God then he's a separate person as the three person doctrine states. but the sicrptures states he is Equal "WITH" meaning he the same person one person as G243 allos states, only he a numerical difference or the EQUAL "Share" of his ownself. can you process that information? if he's equal "to" then he's a separate person, but Equal "With", he's the same person, equally shared. if you ask this again, the crayon are coming out.... LOL.

#3. "Jesus is God only in a diverse state .... and no clue what G243 is .. so post it .. duh."
again see #1. answer. but for the slow in heart. G243 Allos, English, "Another", Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". this is what a "diversity" is of the Godhead.... lol. it confirms the "With" same person, VS the "to" a sepasrate person. if you cannot process this information see answer to #1. :D

#4. "I have stated that Jesus is not God "the Father" .. except they are connected in Spirit" I know you said that, and you lied...

#5. "How is this different .. is exactly the same .. welcome to the Trinity Club". nope, your trinity club is nothing but modalism in reverse... :eek: lol. so you keep your membership..... ok, (smile).

that John 1:1 and Isaiah 44:24 and Zechariah 12:10 got you didn't it. niped you in the bud.... :mad:

so as said, the tongue I speak with is a new tongue, which you never heard before, which is the TRUTH. .... (smile). so stay in darkness.

PICJAG

Scriptures does not say that Jesus is Equal with God but what difference does it make if you say equal to or equal with.. you are going loony over semantics .. and can't answer simple questions about your belief directly..

Then you call me a modalist .. OK .. what is a modalist and how do I fit that definition .. or are you just name calling because you have nothing else to say.

Then you call me a liar .. how is what I said a lie ? Just because you believe that Jesus is God "the Father" and that they are Equal in status - makes you wrong w/r to the teachings of Jesus .. but I would not call you a liar for having such believes.

What lie are you referring to .. you make all these accusations . "Liar" "modalist" but do not back up your claims.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
pick your poison errr your version that buries your heresy 6 feet under ground where it belongs with the rest of your dead beliefs.

Phil 2:6
who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

In God's own form existed he, and shared with God equality, deemed nothing needed grasping.

Who, although He existed in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God,

game, set and match. game over for the unbeliever !

Quoting something that might have been written by Paul. .. a vague passage at best .. will not sway me from the Position that Jesus takes on the Issue .. over and over and over .. in clear language .. not vague or difficult to understand.

I know it is a step down for you to take the word of Jesus over Paul ( or what might be Paul in this case) - and hence why you rail against the teachings of Jesus as Heresy in defense of beloved brother Paul .. but, methinks this is a foundation built on sand.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
Scriptures does not say that Jesus is Equal with God but what difference does it make if you say equal to or equal with.. you are going loony over semantics .. and can't answer simple questions about your belief directly..
first thanks for the reply, second, oh yes the scriptures, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" and this term "With" meaning that he is equal share of himself in flesh is clearly stated in John 1:3 and Iasiah 44:24 as to who "made all things". so if he's not the one and same person "diversified" or "shared" in flesh then you have two separate and distinct Creators and MAKERS, and that means you have two separate and distinct GODS. that means your separate persons as God is polytheistic in nature. see you worship more that ONE GOD.

you say it every day.. God the Father, or God the Son, but you say they are not the same person, well that's polytheism in it's purest form. the devil have you so wrapped up in disbelife, (a lie), untill you cannot see the truth if it slap you in the face with a sledge hammer. and you proudly state, oh no there is "one" Spirit, three person. don't you know that three person is polytheistic in nature? just think you worship the Father, as God, and the Son as God, and the Holy Spirit as God. that's polytheism plain and simple. see the devil cover the lie by saying "one" Spirit, but put three heads on the one Spirit. and the second lie, oh God is a Spirit, but not a person. well you better listen to what God said, Isaiah 1:14 "Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them."

do you know what a "Soul" means? A person's moral or emotional nature or sense of identity. An individual person.

A, A, A, individual person. Gos ia a... (one person), but the devils said God is three persons. and you fall hook line and sinker for the LIE, because you see with you blind dim eyes, "Father", "Son", and "Holy Spirit" written in the bible. no one can't tell you that you see "Father", "Son", and "Holy Spirit". yes, 101G I can read..... I have a High School diploma. well congratulations, but do you understand what you read?. understand, knowing something you read is different from understanding what you read. for we walk not by sight but by Faith.

so by you not understanding the difference between "WITH" and "TO" in reference to the Godhead, this is why you argue from ignorance, because you don't have the wisdom of God to understand.

so with that as I said before I leave you in darkness. for you refuse to see the light...... (smile).

2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."
2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness."

PICJAG

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you say it every day.. God the Father, or God the Son, but you say they are not the same person,

so by you not understanding the difference between "WITH" and "TO" in reference to the Godhead, this is why you argue from ignorance, because you don't have the wisdom of God to understand.
"

So your faith is built on semantic nonsense and clearly you don't understand Modern Trinity Doctrine as Trinity Doctrine states that there are 3 distinct personages in the Trinity.

The son is not the Father nor is the Father the Son. This is doctrine for all Christians - not just the extremist groups like for Literalism dogma.

Interesting that you have different ideas - but you are not very good at explaining these ideas.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So your faith is built on semantic nonsense and clearly you don't understand Modern Trinity Doctrine as Trinity Doctrine states that there are 3 distinct personages in the Trinity.

The son is not the Father nor is the Father the Son. This is doctrine for all Christians - not just the extremist groups like for Literalism dogma.

Interesting that you have different ideas - but you are not very good at explaining these ideas.
thanks for the reply, and second, if my faith is built on semantic nonsense, then prove me wrong. see I have eliminated the basic of the trinity, in several ways,

now if you believe in three person, PROVE ME WRONG if the person in John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 is not the same one person, it's just that simple.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

I don't know of even one translation that disputes this.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well the translation that dispute your statement is the translation called the everlasting Father, the WORD of God, who name is JESUS.

Hear the "JESUS" translation. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

well this translation don't lie... (smile)... :cool:

Another successful sabotage operation.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well the translation that dispute your statement is the translation called the everlasting Father, the WORD of God, who name is JESUS.

Hear the "JESUS" translation. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?"
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,"

well this translation don't lie... (smile)... :cool:
Let's see, you don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God. You don't believe "God the Father" in the NT 16 times. The "Jesus" translation? No it's YOUR personal translation.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope not with your natural eyes.... (smile).. :rolleyes: YIKES!

PICJAG
Do you really think you have Christian salvation when you deny "God the Father" 16 times in the NT and you deny that Jesus is the Son of God?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really think you have Christian salvation when you deny "God the Father" 16 times in the NT and you deny that Jesus is the Son of God?
you say, so why not give it a rest... ok.

thanks,

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So stop attacking Jesus "the Son of God" and "God the Father".
I never "give it a rest" concerning salavtion.
As said, argue from God's Wisdom, and not from man's wisdom. and don't make it personal.
I will clearly tell you from scriptures that God is one Person who holds the titles "Father" and "Son" as a "diversity" of his "own"self.

Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," so kcnalp you must argue from the bible to show other wise that A. the Lord Jesus is Lying, (God forbid), THAT gOD IS A "HE", SINGLE PERSON, or show how God is the title holder of BOTH "Father", and "Son" AS A SINGLE PERSON. I HAVE DECLARED MY ANSWER IN "DIVERSITY", AND HAVE THE LORD JESUS BACKING, SO NOW IT'S UP TO YOU TO AGREE OR NOT. that's all you have to do.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As said, argue from God's Wisdom, and not from man's wisdom. and don't make it personal.
I will clearly tell you from scriptures that God is one Person who holds the titles "Father" and "Son" as a "diversity" of his "own"self.

Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female," so kcnalp you must argue from the bible to show other wise that A. the Lord Jesus is Lying, (God forbid), THAT gOD IS A "HE", SINGLE PERSON, or show how God is the title holder of BOTH "Father", and "Son" AS A SINGLE PERSON. I HAVE DECLARED MY ANSWER IN "DIVERSITY", AND HAVE THE LORD JESUS BACKING, SO NOW IT'S UP TO YOU TO AGREE OR NOT. that's all you have to do.

PICJAG
Just because the Scriptures that say Jesus is "the Son of God" and that say "God the Father" offend you doesn't mean I made it personal. And that's what you continue to ignore, your deleting of Scriptures!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because the Scriptures that say Jesus is "the Son of God" and that say "God the Father" offend you doesn't mean I made it personal. And that's what you continue to ignore, your deleting of Scriptures!
first don't put words in mouth ok, I never said, "that say Jesus is "the Son of God" and that say "God the Father" offend me". so check yourself ok.

now to understand the Terms, "Father", and "Son". when JESUS said, my Father in heaven, he is saying "MY" Spirit in heaven. and when Jesus in heaven the Spirit, say, "My son" on earth, is saying, my "body" on earth.

simple

PICJAG

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first don't put words in mouth ok, I never said, "that say Jesus is "the Son of God" and that say "God the Father" offend me". so check yourself ok.

now to understand the Terms, "Father", and "Son". when JESUS said, my Father in heaven, he is saying "MY" Spirit in heaven. and when Jesus in heaven the Spirit, say, "My son" on earth, is saying, my "body" on earth.
Those who deny that Jesus is the Son of God are heading for Hell fire.
Mark 1:1 (NKJV)
1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when JESUS said, my Father in heaven, he is saying "MY" Spirit in heaven. and when Jesus in heaven the Spirit, say, "My son" on earth, is saying, my "body" on earth.
If you need to change the words in the Bible you've got a serious misunderstanding. Jesus prayed to His Father. And, my son = my body?

Again, I'm going with the simplicity of what the Bible actually says.

Much love!