JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you need to change the words in the Bible you've got a serious misunderstanding. Jesus prayed to His Father. And, my son = my body?

Again, I'm going with the simplicity of what the Bible actually says.

Much love!
The Bible is too simple and direct for heretics to hide behind. They love deleting Scripture, like Jesus is "the Son of God" and "God the Father".

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is too simple and direct for heretics to hide behind. They love deleting Scripture, like Jesus is "the Son of God" and "God the Father".
When you take away the doctrine of Jesus being the Son of God, then you likewise remove the doctrine of our sonship in Christ, becoming heirs of all.

Much love!

Reactions: kcnalp

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you need to change the words in the Bible you've got a serious misunderstanding. Jesus prayed to His Father. And, my son = my body?

Again, I'm going with the simplicity of what the Bible actually says.

Much love!
no need to, here it is, supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." BINGO,

while on earth, (as the Son, in a Diversified state, in a "BODY" of flesh), talking to Nicodemus, he, the Lord JESUS, at the same time, was in heaven in Spirit form (as Father)... Oh the beauty of Diversified oneness. (see how easy it is to refute and reprove what you say). and then show you the truth.

now do you understand John 3:13?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no need to, here it is, supportive scripture, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." BINGO,

while on earth, (as the Son, in a Diversified state, in a "BODY" of flesh), talking to Nicodemus, he, the Lord JESUS, at the same time, was in heaven in Spirit form (as Father)... Oh the beauty of Diversified oneness. (see how easy it is to refute and reprove what you say). and then show you the truth.

now do you understand John 3:13?

PICJAG

This doesn't grant you license to go through and change the words you think don't fit because of your view.

As far as I'm concerned, our ideas need to conform to what the Bible actually says.

Jesus in heaven spoke to Jesus on earth as Jesus drifted down from the sky to alight on Jesus. Jesus spoke to Himself, This is my body, in whom I delight.

I really don't understand why you have a difficulty accepting the doctrine of the Trinity considering the convolutions you have to go through with your view.

Much love!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This doesn't grant you license to go through and change the words you think don't fit because of your view.

As far as I'm concerned, our ideas need to conform to what the Bible actually says.

Jesus in heaven spoke to Jesus on earth as Jesus drifted down from the sky to alight on Jesus. Jesus spoke to Himself, This is my body, in whom I delight.

I really don't understand why you have a difficulty accepting the doctrine of the Trinity considering the convolutions you have to go through with your view.

Much love!
Mark, what did I change in the scripture? lets see,

a. Jesus was on earth in a "BODY", and at the same time in heaven in "Spirit" form. BINGO, sace closed, and lets back this up by scripture, and did not the Lord Jesus, in a body say God is a "Spirit", John 4:24a. and didn't God almighty, the Spirit, Jesus say, "that that man Jesus, (the son) in a body was his "ANOTHER" on Earth?, per Zechariah 13:7.... BINGO.

look I'll be out for a few, but be back in just in case you cannot understand Zechariah 13:7... (smile).

this is so easy.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks, and @kcnalp
first Marks, Jesus never parayed "TO" the Father, except in intercessory prayer, which was for someone else... (smile). understand Mark our Lord always "PRAY" the Father, not "TO", as in PRAY TO"... lol, unless it in intercessory for someone else.... (smile). and Guess what? he still do now, in in Spirit, that's right as the Holy Spirit, listen and LEARN. Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." BINGO. and that's bible Marks.

now kcnalp, I'm asking onece can you read... and "UNDERSTAND?". what is it you cannot undersstand about the Lord Jesus being in flesh (a body) on earth called the son of God? what? and at the same time JESUS, the LORD, in heavenas (Spirit), called Father. what is it you don't understand? What?

We suggest you re-read, the both of you, re-read Post #2023 & #2025.

now, did Zechariah 13:7 go over you fellas head also? if so just ask.... (smile)

again, Don't argue with 101G, argue with God. ....... (smile), lol, lol.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks, and @kcnalp
first Marks, Jesus never parayed "TO" the Father, except in intercessory prayer, which was for someone else... (smile). understand Mark our Lord always "PRAY" the Father, not "TO", as in PRAY TO"... lol, unless it in intercessory for someone else.... (smile). and Guess what? he still do now, in in Spirit, that's right as the Holy Spirit, listen and LEARN. Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." BINGO. and that's bible Marks.

now kcnalp, I'm asking onece can you read... and "UNDERSTAND?". what is it you cannot undersstand about the Lord Jesus being in flesh (a body) on earth called the son of God? what? and at the same time JESUS, the LORD, in heavenas (Spirit), called Father. what is it you don't understand? What?

We suggest you re-read, the both of you, re-read Post #2023 & #2025.

now, did Zechariah 13:7 go over you fellas head also? if so just ask.... (smile)

again, Don't argue with 101G, argue with God. ....... (smile), lol, lol.

PICJAG
You deleted Jesus is the "Son of God" and "God the Father. You are guilty!
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You deleted Jesus is the "Son of God" and "God the Father. You are guilty!
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
so we can take this as you cannot either reply properly with a biblical sound answer, or you just cannot comprehend what we posted.

or you just belly aching because you cannot acumen in this domain.... :eek: YIKES!

again, Don't argue with 101G, argue with God. ....... (smile)

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you cannot either reply properly with a biblical sound answer, or you just cannot comprehend what we posted.

or you just belly aching because you cannot acumen in this domain.... :eek: YIKES!

again, Don't argue with 101G, argue with God. ....... (smile)
You don't know this is VERY "biblical sound"?

Bible choppers are not qualified to give Biblical advice, ever!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcanlp,
so we can this as you still have no answer to post #2028, nor Post #2023 & #2025?. ....... :p oh well.

but if by some reason or chance, or hook or crook you gets some intelligence on the posts stated, get back with me ok
keep in mind, Don't argue with 101G, argue with God. ....... (smile)

PICJAG

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now kcnalp, I'm asking onece can you read... and "UNDERSTAND?"

This is representative to what this discussion is turned into. Personality ad hominem garbage.
or you just belly aching because you cannot acumen in this domain....
as you cannot either reply properly with a biblical sound answer, or you just cannot comprehend what we posted.
if by some reason or chance, or hook or crook you gets some intelligence
but be back in just in case you cannot understand
(see how easy it is to refute and reprove what you say)

This is your idea of a discussion of God and the Bible? Not mine!

And, who is "we"? The Royal We?
We suggest

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is representative to what this discussion is turned into. Personality ad hominem garbage.

This is your idea of a discussion of God and the Bible? Not mine!

And, who is "we"? The Royal We?
Marks are we getting a little frustrated? just respond to the Posts #2028, nor Post #2023 & #2025?.

now do you know the mane of the Father? the name of the Son? and the name of the Holy Ghost?. if so post each name.

as said, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, and God. ....... (smile)

PICJAG

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marks are we getting a little frustrated?
Instead of erroneously projecting some emotional state, perhaps reading and responding to my words?

Otherwise you just continue the ad hominem.

You know . . . it seems that there are quite of number of people who act as it to claim someone has gone into ad hominem arguments means that the person is getting angry or something. It's more like pointing out that your t-shirt isn't approriate for church. Or that your car is out of gas.

Much love!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of erroneously projecting some emotional state, perhaps reading and responding to my words?

Otherwise you just continue the ad hominem.

You know . . . it seems that there are quite of number of people who act as it to claim someone has gone into ad hominem arguments means that the person is getting angry or something. It's more like pointing out that your t-shirt isn't approriate for church. Or that your car is out of gas.

Much love!
see the bible calls that vain babbling, so I will stick to the Scriptures.

Now, in the beginning God made mankind, and the Lord Jesus said God is a HE, do you agree, Yes or No?

as said, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, and God. ....... (smile)

PICJAG

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see the bible calls that vain babbling, so I will stick to the Scriptures.
If you were sticking to the Scriptures, I wouldn't have such a list to copy.

I say this for your own edification. It's something to think about. Discussing the nature of God while dumping on others isn't seemly.

Much love!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were sticking to the Scriptures, I wouldn't have such a list to copy.

I say this for your own edification. It's something to think about. Discussing the nature of God while dumping on others isn't seemly.

Much love!
look lets stick to the scriptures,

and lets ask each others one question at at time ... ok

now I asked, is the person in Isaiah 44:24 the same person in John 12:3, yes or no?

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a Many of Christian do not know that the Lord Jesus is the Great God who is saviour, is coming back, A. in Manifestation, on the day of Pentecost. and B. in Glorified flesh yet to come, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

on the day of Pentecost every eye didn't see him, but he did come. supportive scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

the Lord Jesus echo this in Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth."
Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"
Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

now how was, (and is), the Lord with us even unto the END OF THE WORLD? in Spirit, and he as said came on Petecost. which clearly supports the scriptures found in,

Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

Mark 9:1 "And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power."

Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God."

now all three scriptures are concering the Holy Ghost .... correct... right. but notice Matthew 16:28, "till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

question, "WHEN DID THE SON OF MAN COME?" SAME ANSWER, THE DAY OF PENTECOST. when did the Kingdom of God Come? Pentecost. but is not the Kingdom of God "WITHIN" you/US? scripture, Luke 17:20 "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:"
Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

now hold that thought, Matthew 28:20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
if the Kingdom of God is within US, who is it?, the Holy Spirit, who dwells within us, scripture, Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

so Matthew 16:28, "till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." and the KINGDOM is the HOLY GHOST in us, who is the "Son of Man, not the "Son of God", but the Son of Man.

now for all those who say the Son of Man and the Son of God is the aame ...... ERROR, the Son of Man is Spirit... (as I been saying). and Jesus the Spirit is the Son of Man, now listen, Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

THIS IS AUDIENCE RELEVANCE, "There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." this has already happen, and it is the Son of man who MANIFESTED himself in the Spiritual Gifts on the day of Pentecost.

else, "some standing here", there are some very, very, very, old people still here on earth still waiting on the Kingdom of God. well we know that he, the son of Man, the Holy Spirit, who is Jesus has already come.

so again JESUS is the Holy Spirit/Ghost. and as said, the Son of Man did not come out of Mary, but from Heaven, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." John 8:23 "And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world."

the Son of man is Spirit, the Holy Ghost, diversified in Flesh as a man. and it is that man whom we look for, Philippians 3:20 "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:" who is that GREAT GOD.

REMEMBER, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

our advocate is our helper to keep us from sinning. and another Word for Advocate is counsellor. now where have we seen this word before? lets see, Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

there he is, "Counsellor", and this term Advocate or counsellor is the Greek term,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another)
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

definition #3. reveals the Lord Jesus as the Holy Spirit, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"

yes, "another", comforter, because, the Lord Jesus in flesh was the first "comforter". ans now the Lord Jesus is returning as the "another" COMFORTER (without flesh and bone), the Spirit... GOD himself.

supportive scripture, Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"Joel 2:29 "And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit." (and this pouring out happen on the day of Pentecoast).

my spirit? and spirit small case. yes, as the ordinal Last.

oh how the bible is so complete when one understands, "diversified oneness".

PICJAG