JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First, thanks for the reply, second, how do you know it's satan keep me from confessing that Jesus is the Son of God?

or maybe it could be your own ignorance of the scriptures, that is blinding your eyes, and stuffing your ears as to what I been saying...... before you can tell me to get the mote out of my eyes, you might want to ask God if 101G is really confessing you in the Flesh.
No, it's YOUR rejection of Jesus the Son of God and "God the Father".
that's sound advice, because satan has nothing to do with God's childrens. why is it always christians who have to put satan in their mouth? oh satan got you, or the devil made you do it, or as you say, "Satan is still keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God" and "God the Father". why do it have to be satan? why? maybe, just maybe you don't have anyone really to call on? why not say, Lord Jesus, God almighty, who came in flesh, open his eyes that he may see ? why do christians have to call on satan? like satan has any power over me to control my mouth? are you kidding. so keep satan out of your mouth and go to, and call on God if you're so concern about 1012G. ask God, the Lord Jesus to open 101G Mouth to speak your word.

why try that, instead of calling on satan.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
And Satan is still keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God". Those who refuse to confess that Jesus is the Son of God are not "God's childrens". They are Satan's children.

1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First, thanks for the reply, second, how do you know it's satan keep me from confessing that Jesus is the Son of God?

or maybe it could be your own ignorance of the scriptures, that is blinding your eyes, and stuffing your ears as to what I been saying...... before you can tell me to get the mote out of my eyes, you might want to ask God if 101G is really confessing you in the Flesh.

that's sound advice, because satan has nothing to do with God's childrens. why is it always christians who have to put satan in their mouth? oh satan got you, or the devil made you do it, or as you say, "Satan is still keeping you from "confessing that Jesus is the Son of God" and "God the Father". why do it have to be satan? why? maybe, just maybe you don't have anyone really to call on? why not say, Lord Jesus, God almighty, who came in flesh, open his eyes that he may see ? why do christians have to call on satan? like satan has any power over me to control my mouth? are you kidding. so keep satan out of your mouth and go to, and call on God if you're so concern about 1012G. ask God, the Lord Jesus to open 101G Mouth to speak your word.

why try that, instead of calling on satan.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG

When you say, "why is it always christians who have to put satan in their mouth?

Are you not a Christian?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you say, "why is it always christians who have to put satan in their mouth?

Are you not a Christian?
1 Peter 1:15 & 16 ...... :D YIKES!
don't be like kcnalp, read those verses closley......

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
OK, you believe in one God, but you are not a Christian. That's OK, but unless you confess Jesus is the Son of God, your one God will not come to your rescue. Sorry, it is Jesus that comes to your rescue. He created you, he will council you, he will save you.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, you believe in one God, but you are not a Christian. That's OK, but unless you confess Jesus is the Son of God, your one God will not come to your rescue. Sorry, it is Jesus that comes to your rescue. He created you, he will council you, he will save you.
I told you to read those verses carefully, you're just as kcnalp, you cannot read between the Lines.

now Gregory listen carefully, I believen in the Ordinal last... now what did I just say?. ... :D

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG
And you still join Satan's children who refuse to confess that Jesus is the Son of God!
1 John 5:5 (NKJV)
5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and you're still as ignorant as before ... lol.... as I said before, if you just want to talk, that's what facebook, and twitter is for..... :D

PICJAG
On Judgment Day we will see who is ignorant. Me who says Jesus is the Son of God? Or you who rejects Jesus the Son of God and "God the Father"! Pity you!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On Judgment Day we will see who is ignorant. Me who says Jesus is the Son of God? Or you who rejects Jesus the Son of God and "God the Father"! Pity you!
GINOLJC, to all.
Judgment day? we will see who is ignorant. ok, Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"
Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

now this,
Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."
Isaiah 45:24 "Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed."
Isaiah 45:25 "In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory."

kcnalp, kcnalp, oh kcnalp, who is this in Isaiah 45:23? "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."
if you didn't know it, "swear" here is ....... "CONFESS"........... :D YIKES!. Romans 14:11 "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God." wait! said the Lord? ........ (smile)....lol.

now a revelation, Isaiah 45:23, "I have sworn by myself?". where have we heard these words before? Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," Uh O ..... BINGO, the same one Person.

see, you're still ignorant, even until JUDGEMENT...... :eek: YIKES!... Revelation 22:11 "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:" John is the one whom God gave this revelation to.
the revealing of Jesus Christ, as the Father, LORD, the ordinal First, (Spirit), Genesis 1:1, and the revealing of Jesus christ as Son, Lord, the ordinal Last, (spirit), Jojn 1:1. and the revelation of Jesus Christ as the ONLY ONE person who is Father and son... "THE HOLY SPIRIT". this is what John Got from GOD.
for in the preface, we see this revelation clearly, the Letter is from, ONE "PERSON", and one person ONLY.
Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;"
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,"

Many missed this first revelation, and who this letter is from..... Jesus the Christ, who is God almighty, not from some triune Godhead, no, but from one, and only one person who is God and no one else.

and to make sure that Jesus is this ONE and "ONLY" true and Living Spirit, it is he who address the 7 churches, the "HOLY Spirit".
and the same one who address John in his out of body experience in heaven.

ONE GOD, ONE PERSON OF GOD.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I told you to read those verses carefully, you're just as kcnalp, you cannot read between the Lines.

now Gregory listen carefully, I believen in the Ordinal last... now what did I just say?. ... :D

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur
That is the goal to be as holy as God is. But one reason God is fully holy is that he confesses that Jesus Christ is his Son.

I have never read in scripture that God confesses the Ordinal last is his Son. If you can find it, please show me book, chapter, and verse. Thank you.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
Judgment day? we will see who is ignorant. ok, Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"
Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

now this,
Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."
Isaiah 45:24 "Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed."
Isaiah 45:25 "In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory."

kcnalp, kcnalp, oh kcnalp, who is this in Isaiah 45:23? "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."
if you didn't know it, "swear" here is ....... "CONFESS"........... :D YIKES!. Romans 14:11 "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God." wait! said the Lord? ........ (smile)....lol.

now a revelation, Isaiah 45:23, "I have sworn by myself?". where have we heard these words before? Hebrews 6:13 "For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself," Uh O ..... BINGO, the same one Person.

see, you're still ignorant, even until JUDGEMENT...... :eek: YIKES!... Revelation 22:11 "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

PICJAG
All the Isaiah scriptures and the Romans scriptures all relate to Jesus Christ. Eventually, all men will bow their heads to Jesus Christ. You have not made a point. We know this and have said this many time to you. So why do you keep bringing them up, like you are teaching us something new and then say Yikes, like you have proved your point. You have proved nothing that we already know.

Jesus lived in a spirit form before the world was created and up to the time this spirit was incarnated into his flesh body. Then he lived in the flesh for a short period and now he is resurrected in the flesh and sits on the right hand of God, his Father, waiting for the second coming to take place. So all the scriptures you quoted were about Jesus, both before his incarnation and after. We believe what these scriptures say.

But we also believe that there is a separate and distinct God that is Jesus God and Father, the scriptures are abundantly clear on this point too. You simply space those scriptures that do not support your agenda.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the goal to be as holy as God is. But one reason God is fully holy is that he confesses that Jesus Christ is his Son.

I have never read in scripture that God confesses the Ordinal last is his Son. If you can find it, please show me book, chapter, and verse. Thank you.
ERROR has told us be be holy before the Son even manifested. Leviticus 11:44, but since the Son is God himself in FLESH, to be holy is like him in flesh. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."
and Last is the ordinal one. and did God confess him? yes, Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."
didn't you know that God is the First and the Last?

my goodness, it seem like some have not been to bible study ever in their life.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the Isaiah scriptures and the Romans scriptures all relate to Jesus Christ. Eventually, all men will bow their heads to Jesus Christ. You have not made a point. We know this and have said this many time to you. So why do you keep bringing them up, like you are teaching us something new and then say Yikes, like you have proved your point. You have proved nothing that we already know.
you will bow your knees to Jesus who is Father, the Lord, the ordinal Last in FLESH... listen, Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

who is the "me" there Gregory in Isaiah 45:23? :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR has told us be be holy before the Son even manifested. Leviticus 11:44, but since the Son is God himself in FLESH, to be holy is like him in flesh. 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit."
and Last is the ordinal one. and did God confess him? yes, Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom."
didn't you know that God is the First and the Last?

my goodness, it seem like some have not been to bible study ever in their life.

PICJAG
In Leviticus 11:44 Jesus before his manifestation, tells us to be holy like he is holy. What is your point. We know that.

Jesus is the first and the last, we know that.

Hebrews 1:8 is proof that Jesus and God are 2 separate beings. God, Jesus's God, is telling his Son that Jesus's throne is forever and ever, just like God's throne is for ever and ever. Again, what is your point, we know that.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you will bow your knees to Jesus who is Father, the Lord, the ordinal Last in FLESH... listen, Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear."

who is the "me" there Gregory in Isaiah 45:23? :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG
The "me" is Jesus. That's what we believe. We know that, what is your point?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "me" is Jesus. That's what we believe. We know that, what is your point?
the point is this, you have prove my point all along. is not the "ME" in Isaiah 45:23 the LORD, the Almighty? all caps in LORD? YES, and is not the LORD, all caps the Father? Yes, supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting."
so the LORD, all caps, the me is Jesus the Father..... have I not been tell you this all along?

see how the Lord Jesus, the Father has to hand walk you into the truth.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
understand, @Gregory. we want be bowing to two pair of knees, nor confessing to two persons with our tongues.... (smile), :D YIKES!. nope only one.... JESUS who is LORD in Spirit, the Father, and Lord Jesus, Spirit, in Flesh, Lord. ONE person, and one person only. as the Holy Ghost by his apostle said, the ONLY "ONE" who is IMMORTAL, meaning the ONLY "ONE" who have eternal Life. 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the point is this, you have prove my point all along. is not the "ME" in Isaiah 45:23 the LORD, the Almighty? all caps in LORD? YES, and is not the LORD, all caps the Father? Yes, supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting."
so the LORD, all caps, the me is Jesus the Father..... have I not been tell you this all along?

see how the Lord Jesus, the Father has to hand walk you into the truth.

PICJAG
The 'me' in Isaiah 45:23 is Jesus. 'The LORD' in Isaiah 63:16 is Jesus. Jesus has many different names. The confusing ones are:
'the mighty God', and 'the everlasting Father'. Those are 2 names he has, but these names do not make him God the Father. Jesus is God the Son. He is a 'mighty God', and as our creator, he is 'the everlasting Father'. But he is not God the Father to which he testifies to many, many times in the NT.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
understand, @Gregory. we want be bowing to two pair of knees, nor confessing to two persons with our tongues.... (smile), :D YIKES!. nope only one.... JESUS who is LORD in Spirit, the Father, and Lord Jesus, Spirit, in Flesh, Lord. ONE person, and one person only. as the Holy Ghost by his apostle said, the ONLY "ONE" who is IMMORTAL, meaning the ONLY "ONE" who have eternal Life. 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

PICJAG
Jesus tells us he has a God. (John 20:17). Jesus prayed to his God. (Matthew 6:9) Jesus now sits on the right hand of his God in heaven. (Matthew 26:64) They are 2 separate and distinct entities. These 3 scriptures prove it. It is difficult for one God to have his Son God sitting on his right side.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus tells us he has a God. (John 20:17). Jesus prayed to his God. (Matthew 6:9) Jesus now sits on the right hand of his God in heaven. (Matthew 26:64) They are 2 separate and distinct entities. These 3 scriptures prove it. It is difficult for one God to have his Son God sitting on his right side.
that so full of holes, till it's ashame.
only the Lord Jesus sits on the throne. Revelation 4:2 "And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne." Revelation 4:3 "And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

Revelation 4:10 "The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying," Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."
this is the Lord Jesus the Son, the ordinal Last.

The 'me' in Isaiah 45:23 is Jesus. 'The LORD' in Isaiah 63:16 is Jesus. Jesus has many different names. The confusing ones are:
'the mighty God', and 'the everlasting Father'. Those are 2 names he has, but these names do not make him God the Father. Jesus is God the Son. He is a 'mighty God', and as our creator, he is 'the everlasting Father'. But he is not God the Father to which he testifies to many, many times in the NT.
you said, "The 'me' in Isaiah 45:23 is Jesus. 'The LORD" but did you not say,
but these names do not make him God the Father. Jesus is God the Son. He is a 'mighty God', and as our creator, he is 'the everlasting Father'. But he is not God the Father to which he testifies to many, many times in the NT.
are you serious?, if the Lord Jesus is the Mighty God there is no other, you have two separate Gods, plain and simple. that's anti bible. you have lost it.

PICJAG