JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your honesty, Many will lie ...ignorantly in order to protect their beliefs, and their beloved doctrine. but the Lord Jesus said, "if you love mother and father more than me you're not worthy me".
a Many of Christian just don't understand the plurality of God in TIME, ODRER, PLACE, each beginning prove this out, (in Genesis 1:1, and John 1:1), and your answer is CORRECT. thank you.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many missed this first revelation, and who this letter is from..... Jesus the Christ, who is God almighty, not from some triune Godhead, no, but from one, and only one person who is God and no one else.

and to make sure that Jesus is this ONE and "ONLY" true and Living Spirit, it is he who address the 7 churches, the "HOLY Spirit".
and the same one who address John in his out of body experience in heaven.

ONE GOD, ONE PERSON OF GOD.

One question: Do you believe God used men to write the Bible, that is "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost?"

To God Be The Glory

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One question: Do you believe God used men to write the Bible, that is "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost?"

To God Be The Glory
first thanks for the question, second, not just men, but yes, God has chosen holy men who wrote the bible, who was moved by the Holy Spirit. so that case is closed for me.
but there have been men, who have TRANSLATED, OR TRANSLITERATED THE BIBLE FOR US, now this is where I have concern. I have found out that if... "men".... who may have tamper with God word, (the translators, intentently, or NOT), the bible itself exposes these additions, or changes. as said, I have found, BY WAY OF THE HOLY GHOST, that the bible itself corrects, and exposes any corruption in his word, so it's pure, NOW, I HAVEN'T READ ALL TRANSLATION, I CAN ONLY SPEAK CONCERING THE KJV... OK. it's the only translation that I have read, (and I have read a few), that the bible itself has build in corrections. and on top of that, the Holy Ghost, as said, will guide us in all truth. for men are human, as we all are, but God who is Spirit will bring your attention to anything that needs attending to, and show by his WORD the TRUTH, and it not that much. I use the KJV, and in it, by the Holy Spirit I have found some tampering. but his Word elsewhere, as I said, address the tampering, and exposes it. this is done by repeting TRUTHS, LINE UPON LINE PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT, because, if it's true over here, then it must be true over there, else one have a contridiction. now, I'm not a life long expert, but the time I have in experince with the KJV, it has proven itself in any correction, if needed, over and over and over. so by the bible witnessing it-self you're assured of the TRUTH, else the Holy Ghost will point it out to you. that's why I rely on the Holy Spirit.
now, let me say this, do 101G know everything in the BIBLE... "NO", let me say that again, "NO". but if I find any errors in any translation, and it has no correction and exposing scriptures, I leave it alone. by way of the Holy Spirit is the test, we must test the spirit by the ONLY ONE AND TRUE LIVING SPIRIT, he knows and if you ask, concering his word he will answer. now that, "I believe with all my HEART, and so far, he has never fail me in giving the answer, or the revelation. even today I'm in Revelation mode. the scriptures constantly giving birth to new revelation.

so my bottom line is this.... men who worte bible, as said was moved by the Holy Spirit, so I have no problem with God, or them, it's just in translation that we need the Holy Ghost now more that ever.

and thanks again for the question, it was refershing to hear a good question.

I agree, GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY... Amen.

PICJAG

Last edited:

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your honesty, Many will lie ...ignorantly in order to protect their beliefs, and their beloved doctrine. but the Lord Jesus said, "if you love mother and father more than me you're not worthy me".
a Many of Christian just don't understand the plurality of God in TIME, ODRER, PLACE, each beginning prove this out, (in Genesis 1:1, and John 1:1), and your answer is CORRECT. thank you.

PICJAG
It is not a big leap for tsr or any Christian to say "Yes" to your question. They are both Jesus. Jesus is the creator of all things. But again, Jesus is not God the Father.

You keep trying to make something of a scripture in the OT referring to the creator and a scripture in the NT referring to the creator. Jesus is the creator referred to in the OT and the NT. But Jesus of the OT and Jesus of the NT is not God the Father of the bible.

Jesus is the Son of God the Father of the bible. If you here it enough maybe you will understand.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all,

WRONG, see Old 101G has been down this road.... the One who sits on the throne is Jesus the Ordinal Last the Son. NOT the one whom you calls the Father, How do 101G know this? answer, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

If Jesus the Son is the one sitting on the throne, who is this Lamb of God standing in front of the throne receiving the book from he who is sitting on the throne?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are both Jesus. Jesus is the creator of all things. But again, Jesus is not God the Father.
first thanks for the reply, second, this is your mistake, listen, Malachi 2:10 "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?"
so ONE God created us right... right, listen, Isaiah 45:11 "Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me."
Isaiah 45:12 "I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded."

Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

so Gregory, it was the LORD who A. Made all things, (CREATOR), and B. it is the LORD who is the Father of us all..... so your statement, (most of them), fails, as everyone of them, concering the Godhead. so Jesus is either the Father, (which he is, the Ordinal First), or the bible lied, GOD FORBID, which means ....... you and your statement lied. ....... :rolleyes: YIKES!.

PICJAG

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctrine of the Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Simply stated, God is one in essence and three in person. When we break this definition down we get three crucial truths: (1) the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are distinct Persons, (2) each Person is fully God, (3) there is only one God.

The Bible speaks of The Father as GOD (Philippians 1:2), The SON as GOD (Colossians 1:16; Titus 2:13) , and the HOLY SPIRIT as GOD (Acts 5:3-4).

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus the Son is the one sitting on the throne, who is this Lamb of God standing in front of the throne receiving the book from he who is sitting on the throne?
first thanks for the reply, and second, the LORD JESUS, who is the HOLY GHOST, the ORDINAL FIRST, is the one STANDING in GLORIFICATION, see, Gregory, God, the Lord Jesus is the amalgamation of himself in Flesh... Son, and Spirit.. Father. see that's why the verse say in, Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." seven horns, indicate ALL POWER, well G where have you heard this at before?..... listen, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.". this is he who sits on the throne. now who was sent forth into all the EARTH? that's right the Holy Spirit the Father, who is the amalgamation of the Son. and how do old 101G know this? answer, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."
Jesus, the Son, is "Lord", and Jesus the Father is "LORD", all cap. so the Lord ... "Son".. is sitting right... right. but watch this, same chapter now verse #5. Psalms 110:5 "The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath." HOLD IT, STOP THE PRESS, is not the Lord, the son, who suppose to be sitting?, yes, so how is the Lord, the Son, striking through kings in the day of his wrath?" good question, lets get the answer, listen to the definition here of Lord, for the Son.... it's the Hebrew word,
H136 אֲדֹנָי 'Adonay (ad-o-noy') n-m.
1. (meaning) Lord (used as a proper name of God only).
2. (person) Adonai, The Lord God of Israel (which is actually “Yahweh God of Israel” - see Exodus 5:1 and 120 other occurrences).

[am emphatic form of H113]
KJV: (my) Lord.
Root(s): H113

did you see definition #1, and #2. but especially #2...... :p BINGO, see the LORD, all caps, the Father, JESUS, and the Lord, the son is in "GLORIFICATION" or in amalgamation of the SPIRIT... BINGO, it's the same ONE SAME PERSON, WHO IS SHARED, now in amalgamation. oh the beauity of diversity. G money, learn the difference between amalgamation, and assimilation, because there are two types of assimilation. and the FULL assimilation don't occure until 1 Corinthians 15:28.... this is why we have, as the Holy Spirit, points out to us in Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his." (smile). oh this is too easy, thank God for the teacher the Holy Ghost.the Spirit of God, the Spirit of Christ.... oh the beauity of amalgamation, in Diversified Oneness. my God so GREAT to revealing to his servants who are his sons.

see, the apostle Paul said it best, Romans 15:4 "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope." BINGO, this is why one needs the Holy Spirit to understand the OT as well as the NT.
as I told Jaybird, one better learn the difference between God the, H433 אֱלוֹהַּ 'elowahh. and God the, H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym, especially in amalgamation, in the NT. if not you will be getting a daily whipping of the scriptures from 101G.... :D your choice, stay ignotant of the scriptures or face 101G .... your choice. I tell you now, 101G will not spare the rod... :eek: YIKES!. got to have a little humor here.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The doctrine of the Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Simply stated, God is one in essence and three in person. When we break this definition down we get three crucial truths: (1) the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are distinct Persons, (2) each Person is fully God, (3) there is only one God.

The Bible speaks of The Father as GOD (Philippians 1:2), The SON as GOD (Colossians 1:16; Titus 2:13) , and the HOLY SPIRIT as GOD (Acts 5:3-4).
first thanks for the reply, second, we suggest you read..... Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

PICJAG

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not a big leap for tsr or any Christian to say "Yes" to your question. They are both Jesus. Jesus is the creator of all things. But again, Jesus is not God the Father.

The Lord God Almighty;
...is an Unseen (to Human Eyes), Eternal Spirit, Creator AND Maker.

God Himself Establishes, what He calls, by Name and Title, that which is Him and Applies to Him and When that knowledge is Revealed to Earthly man-KIND.

Mankind, can parallel Gods likeness and mimic God, but is NOT and can never BE God.

God, can parallel man's likeness and mimic man, but is NOT CREATED man and can never BE a CREATED manKIND of thing.

God established a Name for His Word- JESUS.
God established a Name for His POWER- Christ.
God established a Name for man's head of Household- Father.
Moses established a Name for reference to Gods Household- Heavenly Father.
God established Name for His Wisdom-Christ.l
God established a Name/ Titles for:
His Seed- Christ
His High Priest- Christ Jesus
His Apostale- Christ Jesus
His Mind- Christ
His Son Christ-
His Lord- Jesus
His Annointed- Jesus
His...ON an ON

Point being- Gods Mind, thoughts, will, acts, creations and making....ARE All The EXPRESS; ever lasting without Beginning or Ending....The Lord God Almighty...which WAS, and IS, and iS to come.
•That WAS....to the extent Knowledge was revealed
•That IS...to the extent Knowledge (and Gods understanding) is revealed
•That IS TO Come...to the extent Knowledge (and Gods understanding) is prophecy and shall be revealed.

Knowing...All the Titles and Names Apply to ONE Lord God Almighty...is an Individual mans, Election to Claim that Knowledge (or not).

Understanding...by men's philosophies, is a man's Election to believe (or not.)

Understanding...by Gods Spiritual understanding, is a (Saved and Quickened) man's gift , to Use, rely on, (or not).

Man, may Elect, choose, follow, imitate...
Many "counsels"... philosophies of men, what makes logical sense, private interpretations, etc.

The Lord God Almight's Council, is complete within Himself...EXPRESS and Entire Agreement...in His Ideas, thoughts, Mind, Spirit, Power, etc.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Jay Ross

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so my bottom line is this.... men who worte bible, as said was moved by the Holy Spirit, so I have no problem with God, or them, it's just in translation that we need the Holy Ghost now more that ever.

Myself read only the KJV as most concordances was written with the King James Version in mind (at least as Strong and Young are concerned). Although concordances are a help they are also fallible, that is concordances are man's work therefore; subject to error!

The wonder of the KJV is that the printer warns the reader that words in italicize are not in the original manuscript.

and thanks again for the question, it was refershing to hear a good question.

Don't be so quick as to thank me for you do not know where I'm going with 2 Peter 1:21. If indeed God is the Author of the Bible, which is the source of all truth, then why don't you believe God through Paul who said (under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit) and I quote:

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen." 2Co.13:14

Does not said verse above stipulates three distinct persons? English is my second language but I sure know how to read and understand 2Co. 13:14! Do you accept and understand said verse or will you deny it is not in the Bible?

If you believe the Bible as you've said, then why are you not believing that there are three distinct persons that subsists in the Godhead?

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's children confess that Jesus is the Son of God.
1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Satan won't let his children confess that Jesus is the Son of God!
Rejected.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
believe God through Paul who said (under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit) and I quote:

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen." 2Co.13:14

Does not said verse above stipulates three distinct persons? English is my second language but I sure know how to read and understand 2Co. 13:14! Do you accept and understand said verse or will you deny it is not in the Bible?

If you believe the Bible as you've said, then why are you not believing that there are three distinct persons that subsists in the Godhead?

To God Be The Glory
I'm glad you said, "English is my second language", so the scripture, 2 Corinthians 13:14 "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. " well the Lord Jesus is the "GOD", who is the Holy Spirit. and since you said English is your second Language, answer me this in you ENGLISH, estimation.

Scripture #1. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
so JunChosen, is this ONE person or TWO separate and distinct persons?

Scripture #2. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
again, is this ONE person or TWO separate and distinct persons?

when you answer these question, then you will have the answer to your question in 2 Corinthians 13:14, or anywhere else in the bible.

will be looking for your answer.

definitely, God the Glory.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

How is satan doing that? didn't you get the e-mail, satan has no power? the Lord Jesus, God almighty has all power? well.

PICJAG

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

And I agree with this post based on what is written in the scriptures.

Satan will inhibit his "children" from worshipping the One True God by giving them the "mark" of their allegiance to him. He will do this right up and until he is thrown into the Lake of Fire with the False Prophet and the Beast that people will be forced to worship for a time.

And those who have taken this mark will also join Satan in the Lake of Fire.

Shalom

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The children God.

1 John 3:8 "He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil."
1 John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."
1 John 3:10 "In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother."
1 John 3:11 "For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another."
1 John 3:12 "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous."
1 John 3:13 "Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you." (ONE NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN IF YOU'RE OF GOD).
1 John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death."
1 John 3:15 "Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."
1 John 3:16 "Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren."

AMEN.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is satan doing that? didn't you get the e-mail, satan has no power? the Lord Jesus, God almighty has all power? well.

PICJAG
So it is YOUR choice to refuse to confess that Jesus is the Son of God. Does it matter if you and Satan team up to deny that Jesus is the Son of God? You are both guilty. Jesus is the Son of God no matter how many times you deny it!

Galatians 2:20 (NKJV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.