JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Curious. Now, why would Jesus have to leave so that the Holy Spirit could come if they are the same?
first thanks for the reply, and second, he return to heaven as HIGH PRIEST, and Mediator. here's WHY.... John 17:5 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."
understand FluffyYellowDuck, the Lord Jesus was in Flesh as the "Diversity" of his OWN-SELF. as a man, (the Son). the Lord Jesus as Son is the ANOTHER/G243 Allos, IN FLESH per Matthews 1:23. and when he was GLORIFIED as John 17: 5 states, he was Glorified in Spirit. that's why he asended and returned in "SPIRIT. remember, at his incarnation, he was G2758 κενόω kenoo, without POWER, now in his resurrected body he went into heaven, because he's HIGH PRIEST, and Mediator, for he interceds for us.

Got it now?, A. he goes away for his OFFICE now as High Priest, Hebrews 4:14 "Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession." and B. sits, per Psalms 110:1. as MEDIATOR/ADVOCATE, and he returns in POWER as Comforter, in the Spirit, who is Glorified as Father and Son, because of his amalgamation in the SAME one Spirit. yes, one and the same self Spirit, now with a body, per, Colossians 2:9. and here it is, supportive scripture, Romans 8:9 "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his." one Spirit, one Person two titles, listen, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit."
1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord."
1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all." follow so far......

see, this is the "WE" in diversity as one Spirit, (Spirit of God, and the Spirit of Christ), according to John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." this is now the we, as was before the world as ONE PERSON.... per John 17:5, but now as the apostle Peter said, MADE MANIFESTED NOW, NOW, NOW, for us. listen, 1 Peter 1:20 "Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,". see FluffyYellowDuck, the Son was not yet come forth, (from God, the Spirit), manifested in Flesh in the OT, he ONLY MADE "APPERANCES" in the OT.

now to make sure I answer you directly. the reason why our Lord Jesus Lest was A. to sit as our Great Hight Priest. and B. To stand in POWER as our Mediator, (IN HEAVEN), and our COMFORTER, (on Earth). that's why he return. and now that the Ordinal first the Father, and the Ordinal last, the Son is amalgamated in Spirit..... per John 17:5 he can now be on earth and in heaven at the same time in full power of the Spirit... Why? because he die NO MORE. that was the reason why he diversified himself in the first place.... to shed blood and die for the sin of the world. he died from the flesh a nature death, and now, Romans 6:9 "Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him." BINGO. so he dieth no more BINGO.

now, FluffyYellowDuck, if you have any question, just ask and if I can answer I will.

Also, Jesus couldn't do anything without the father. He said this himself. John 5:30
no problem here either, remember I said above, "at his incarnation, he was G2758 κενόω kenoo, without POWER".

I will also say that the Bible says in Psalm 51:11 "Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me."

Jesus hadn't come yet.
not in FLESH..... BINGO.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, LOL,LOL, let me ask you this Ronald Nolette, since you could not reply with scripture, listen

is not the Lord Jesus the First and the Last? yes, and he's one person correct. now scripture as to who the First and the Last is.... listen, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
How many persons is that? ..... ONE, but didn't you say, "With means alongside of or near or by the side! Sorry but you do not get to redefine words to suit your agenda!" so how am I redefining anything... read the scripture. it says, "The First WITH the Last, so is this two persons? one person the First, and another person..... alongside?.no, for the bible say it is only one person,... because the SAME First and the Last is clearly defined as only one single person, listen..... Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

now Ronald Nolette, is the scriptures lying? or is it you? ..... :D see, you ignortanly don't understand what "with" is when it come to the Godhead.
understand and LEARN, WITH means.. 1. accompanied by (another person or thing). see, this is the furthest you limited intelligent allow you to go, for WITH also have anoth definition, definition #2. possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.

possessing? lets see, Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old." LOL, LOL, LOL, WISDOM is God, the same person personified in Flesh and bone.... as a man.

see how easy it is to reprove you.

so as I tell you as with some others, go back and study some more, and then you may come and try to discuss the things of God. take the first principle of God and excute it, Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat."
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

see RN, Jesus who is God, is WISDOM personified in Flesh and bone.... as a man. supportive scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God." you have no clue of "Diversified Oneness"

see ya,

PICJAG

Well I agree with you that Jesus is all you said He is!

Your reproof is noted and sent to my circular file.

In order to justify God being just one but diversified( not in the bible as you love to write),

I leave you with the Words Jesus simply and not mysteriously spoke. YOU have to retranslate conjuctions and words to make this read something it simply does not say!

John 1:1-3
King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Without you around anyone reading this with a heart wishing to know god would say- Jesus is god and He is with God! BTW the first appearance of God here has the definite article in the Greek!

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

In order to justify your wacky concepts you have to accuse Jesus of speaking things that did not mean what this means to everyone simply reading this!

1. John 10:29
    My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
    In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
  2. John 14:28
    Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
But you say Jesus didn't mean what this normally universally and customarily is understood by all. But what He was really saying was that "His other diversified self (the one called Father) well that diversified part of me is greater than this diversified form of me.

Sorry, but I will take what Jesus said over your secret revelations of what you think Jesus might have possible meant by these common language sentences.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I agree with you that Jesus is all you said He is!

Your reproof is noted and sent to my circular file.

In order to justify God being just one but diversified( not in the bible as you love to write),
well let's see,
Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

see the word"Offspring". listen to it's definition.
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see, OFFSPRING is just ANOTHER word for "Diversity"....

Just as "Alpha" is another word for "First" ..... (smile)... there are many., many words like this, used in another form. that's why the Lord Jesus said, "SEARCH" the Scriptures. the Holy Spirit said, 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Proverbs 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." you might want to read that verse again.

and if you don't get understanding, you'll be like those who coul not understand our Lord, John 8:43 "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word."

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well let's see,
Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

see the word"Offspring". listen to it's definition.
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

see, OFFSPRING is just ANOTHER word for "Diversity"....

Just as "Alpha" is another word for "First" ..... (smile)... there are many., many words like this, used in another form. that's why the Lord Jesus said, "SEARCH" the Scriptures. the Holy Spirit said, 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Proverbs 4:7 "Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding." you might want to read that verse again.

and if you don't get understanding, you'll be like those who coul not understand our Lord, John 8:43 "Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word."

PICJAG

YOu love to find the most obscure use of the word. but that just shows your lack of knowing greek to English, but find the obscurities to promote your unbiblical agenda:

Transliteration
genos γίνομαι (G1096)
Greek Inflections of γένος γένει — 5x
γένη — 3x
γένος — 8x
γένους — 5x
Dictionary Aids
Vine's Expository Dictionary: kind (5x), kindred (3x), offspring (3x), nation (2x), stock (2x), born (2x), diversity (1x), miscellaneous (3x).
Outline of Biblical Usage G1096; "kin" (abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective):—born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock.

But if you bothered to look just a teeny weeny itsy bitsy further:

KJV Strong's G1085 matches the Greek γένος (genos).
"diversity*" AND "G1085"
occurs in 0 verses in the KJV.
There are no concordance results for "diversity*" AND "G1085

YOu will never see teh bible tranlsate genos as "diversity"! OOPS!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES, ALSO, just as the First is "ALSO" the Last....... :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAGProves
The first and the last is Jesus. But the Holy Ghost is not the first and the last. The scriptures never refer to the Holy Spirit as the "first and the last".

Jesus said the Holy Spirit could not come unless he depart. Proof Jesus and the Holy Spirit are not the same entity.

At the baptism Jesus is coming out of the water and the Holy Spirit came from the sky and landed upon Jesus. Before the Holy Spirit landed on Jesus, the Holy Spirit was a separate entity than Jesus. They cannot be the same entity, then not the same entiry, then the same entity,, then not the same entity. The scene at the baptism proves the Holy Spirit and Jesus are 2 distinct and separate entities.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu love to find the most obscure use of the word. but that just shows your lack of knowing greek to English, but find the obscurities to promote your unbiblical agenda:

Transliteration
genos γίνομαι (G1096)
Greek Inflections of γένος γένει — 5x
γένη — 3x
γένος — 8x
γένους — 5x
Dictionary Aids
Vine's Expository Dictionary: kind (5x), kindred (3x), offspring (3x), nation (2x), stock (2x), born (2x), diversity (1x), miscellaneous (3x).
Outline of Biblical Usage G1096; "kin" (abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective):—born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock.

But if you bothered to look just a teeny weeny itsy bitsy further:

KJV Strong's G1085 matches the Greek γένος (genos).
"diversity*" AND "G1085"
occurs in 0 verses in the KJV.
There are no concordance results for "diversity*" AND "G1085

YOu will never see teh bible tranlsate genos as "diversity"! OOPS!
so we can take this as you have no reply?

oh well, your genos γίνομαι (G1096), which is the root of G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n. LISTEN,
G1096 γίνομαι ginomai (ǰiy'-no-mai) v.
1. to cause to be (“gen”-erate).

what was generated? a BODY, Galatians 4:4 "But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,"

do you understand? a body was generated, for what? to die for our sins...that's why G1096 is the root of G1085 γένος genos... BINGO... :D YIKES!

LISTEN,
G1085 γένος genos
kin.
[from G1096]

BORN? yes,
G1096 γίνομαι ginomai (ǰiy'-no-mai) v.
1. to cause to be (“gen”-erate). ........ BINGO, Galatians 4:4

and G1085 γένος genos, KIN as in KINSman Redeemer BINGO, and to do that he had to obtain flesh... scripture, Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:"

BINGO, "diversity" is a BODY "BORN"....

YOU SAID, "YOu will never see teh bible tranlsate genos as "diversity"! OOPS!".

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO STAND BEHIND THAT STATEMENT?..... (smile)........ :eek: YIKES!.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first and the last is Jesus. But the Holy Ghost is not the first and the last. The scriptures never refer to the Holy Spirit as the "first and the last".

Jesus said the Holy Spirit could not come unless he depart. Proof Jesus and the Holy Spirit are not the same entity.

At the baptism Jesus is coming out of the water and the Holy Spirit came from the sky and landed upon Jesus. Before the Holy Spirit landed on Jesus, the Holy Spirit was a separate entity than Jesus. They cannot be the same entity, then not the same entiry, then the same entity,, then not the same entity. The scene at the baptism proves the Holy Spirit and Jesus are 2 distinct and separate entities.
Ronald, Ronald, are you that ignorant? listen read the seven Letters to the seven churches in Revelation. is not they all are addressed from the Lord JESUS? but do you see how they all ends... listen, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches",. BUT HOLD IT, WAS IT NOT THE LORD JESUS WJO IS SPEAKING TO THEM? ..... :D YIKES!.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see Ronald, each letter is address to each church, by the Lorde Jesus who is the First and the Last. and the First and the last is Jesus, who in each letter states, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches" who was speaking to the Churches? yes, the first and the last, Jesus the Lord.

see, you should have listen to The Kreisel.... oh how plain the bible is...

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ronald, Ronald, are you that ignorant? listen read the seven Letters to the seven churches in Revelation. is not they all are addressed from the Lord JESUS? but do you see how they all ends... listen, "He that
[/guote]

With this statement you deflected from what I said. Could you not refute it? You do this often, instead of answering my question, you just give me a scripture that meets your agenda, by-stepping my scriptures that prove your agenda ia wrong. Good going.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you cannot reply to my post.

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU SAID, "YOu will never see teh bible tranlsate genos as "diversity"! OOPS!".

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO STAND BEHIND THAT STATEMENT?..... (smile)........ :eek: YIKES!.

Yes. Even double down! WOW!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Jesus existed before He took on humanity in heaven with the Father and the Spirit! Unified not diversified!

do you understand? a body was generated, for what? to die for our sins...that's why G1096 is the root of G1085 γένος genos... BINGO... :D YIKES!

Yes a soma was given for Jesus!

BINGO, "diversity" is a BODY "BORN"....

only to your human reasoning.

Proverbs 16:25
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. Wuh woh!

And for your info--REv. 22:15 "offspring" that means He is of the lineage of King David!

No one is arguing that a body was "generated" for Jesus to inhabit when He came to earth. That was the pkan. The Father was still in heaven along with the Holy Spirit!

Jesus the man came into existence at the Incarnation, but Jesus the Word has been eternal with His Father as a separate person within the god head!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 8: 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus existed before He took on humanity in heaven with the Father and the Spirit! Unified not diversified!
OK, just STOP, and let's set some directives. because you have no clue of what you speak. just listen to your statement, "Jesus existed before He took on humanity in heaven with the Father". this is your problem right there in the term "WITH". you have no clue as to what that word means. you used the word very, and I mean very Fey.

lets correct your thinking and at the same time clear up some misconceptions about the word "WITH".
understand, your statement that Jesus in heaven "with" the Father, before he took on humanity is as said, Frey. and here's why. Jesus before he took on humanity is God who is Spirit, the Holy Spirit. just think for a second. the term "WITH" means, 1. accompanied by (another person or thing). but watch definition #2. possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.

see in your statement, "Jesus, before he took on humanity is the Father, the LORD, the "First", the Alpha, the beginning, the Omega. invisible, eternal. see your error now, listen, 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen." here the Lord Jesus is the "ONLY" one with immortality/Eternal Life, so where do that leave your other two so called persons? start to see your problem now.

see "WITH" also indicate possessing, scripture, Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old."
possessed me?, yes, his OWN ARM, and OWN indicate possission. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

MINE: used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the speaker. belonging to means "possission". my ARM... or my Son..... :D or MY FATHER.... :D are you getting this?. just as in Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." possission, possission, possission.

it seems like we need to get to word definitions first, and breakdown these words so that we can get the Holy Spirit understanding, instead of any Fey misconception.

so Ronald Nolette, we need to start at re-newing your mind first by definitions. your mind now is still fleshly, and with a fleshly mind, you cannot comphren the things of God. so by doing this, it makes us, or allow us, to communicate much better.

so knowing "WITH" in it's second definition, the Lord Jesus was not next to or beside the Spirit/God, whom you calls Father, but is the Holy Spirit/God, whom you calls Father. that's why in Isaiah 44:24 it states that he was Alone, and by himself.

understand Ronald Nolette, I teach that there is only one entitie that is "SHARED", or is the "EQUAL" of God in flesh.

so the term "WITH" clarify God's plurality, of a a numerical difference in ordinal number as "Father", First, and "son", "Last", as ONE PERSON.

PICJAG

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 8: 58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 3:14
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
BINGO, I AM THAT I AM, and on point, Jesus is the GREAT "I AM", the Father, the Ordinal First, who spoke to Moses.

if people can just understand the difference between Cardinal Numbers and Ordinal Numbers, then one could understand the numerical difference of G243 allos.

on point GISMYS_7

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, just STOP, and let's set some directives. because you have no clue of what you speak. just listen to your statement, "Jesus existed before He took on humanity in heaven with the Father". this is your problem right there in the term "WITH". you have no clue as to what that word means. you used the word very, and I mean very Fey.

lets correct your thinking and at the same time clear up some misconceptions about the word "WITH".
understand, your statement that Jesus in heaven "with" the Father, before he took on humanity is as said, Frey. and here's why. Jesus before he took on humanity is God who is Spirit, the Holy Spirit. just think for a second. the term "WITH" means, 1. accompanied by (another person or thing). but watch definition #2. possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.

see in your statement, "Jesus, before he took on humanity is the Father, the LORD, the "First", the Alpha, the beginning, the Omega. invisible, eternal. see your error now, listen, 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen." here the Lord Jesus is the "ONLY" one with immortality/Eternal Life, so where do that leave your other two so called persons? start to see your problem now.

see "WITH" also indicate possessing, scripture, Proverbs 8:22 "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old."
possessed me?, yes, his OWN ARM, and OWN indicate possission. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me."

MINE: used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the speaker. belonging to means "possission". my ARM... or my Son..... :D or MY FATHER.... :D are you getting this?. just as in Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." possission, possission, possission.

it seems like we need to get to word definitions first, and breakdown these words so that we can get the Holy Spirit understanding, instead of any Fey misconception.

understand Ronald Nolette, I teach that there is only one entitie that is "SHARED", or is the "EQUAL" of God in flesh.

so the term "WITH" clarify God's plurality, of a a numerical difference in ordinal number as "Father", First, and "son", "Last", as ONE PERSON.

PICJAG

Well your ad-hominems and strawmen not withstanding-

your seeking to teach me is hogwash!

Yes with can mean an add on like I had my hamburg with fries! That means I possess both, but they are still 2 separate entities.

But not withstanding- let us apply your definition to John 1:1

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word possessed God and the Word was God

so Ronald Nolette, we need to start at re-newing your mind first by definitions. your mind now is still fleshly, and with a fleshly mind, you cannot comphren the things of God. so by doing this, it makes us, or allow us, to communicate much better.

so knowing "WITH" in it's second definition, the Lord Jesus was not next to or beside the Spirit/God, whom you calls Father, but is the Holy Spirit/God, whom you calls Father. that's why in Isaiah 44:24 it states that he was Alone, and by himself.

Well I comprehend the things of god well enough thank you. You do not get to be teh judge of my knowledge despite your overbloated ego.

And if there is only one entity in heaven - whom you say is father son and spirit all in one, then when Jesus came to earth- Heaven was vacant!

And in Is. 44:6 we have two jehovahs speaking not just one!

And as far as calling the Father and the Spirit separate "persons", Jesus did and that is good enough for me. Grammar- which you violate the rules of with glib abandon, forbids the use of possession in the verses you cite.

I am not going to go through how to understand and use rules of grammar which God created to undo the spagetti thinking you possess inthis.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well your ad-hominems and strawmen not withstanding-

your seeking to teach me is hogwash!

Yes with can mean an add on like I had my hamburg with fries! That means I possess both, but they are still 2 separate entities.

But not withstanding- let us apply your definition to John 1:1

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word possessed God and the Word was God

Well I comprehend the things of god well enough thank you. You do not get to be teh judge of my knowledge despite your overbloated ego.

And if there is only one entity in heaven - whom you say is father son and spirit all in one, then when Jesus came to earth- Heaven was vacant!

And in Is. 44:6 we have two jehovahs speaking not just one!

And as far as calling the Father and the Spirit separate "persons", Jesus did and that is good enough for me. Grammar- which you violate the rules of with glib abandon, forbids the use of possession in the verses you cite.

I am not going to go through how to understand and use rules of grammar which God created to undo the spagetti thinking you possess inthis.
We suggest you read in the topic, "Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”, post #490 first before you question me on this Godhead topic.

and when you read that post, then we will see if what you or I say is Hogwash.... :D Yikes

PICJAG

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We suggest you read in the topic, "Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”, post #490 first before you question me on this Godhead topic.

and when you read that post, then we will see if what you or I say is Hogwash.... :D Yikes

PICJAG

REpost it if it belongs to the plural you. and if you wish to use the plural pronoun, from now on let me know which of the you "we" I am talking to.