JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
again, no reproff by the scriptures.... good day.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
Still waiting for you to confess that Jesus is the Son of God. I can do it. Why can't you? Answer:

1 John 4:15 (NKJV)
15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

Denying that Jesus is the Son of God is blasphemy as is denying God the Father!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, can a fish swim? ..... :eek: YIKES. only one scripture needed. 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."
WHO ONLY ... has immortality? so where is your other two..... o_O ... thought so.

but you keep on reading, and LEARN, the TRUE and LIVING GOD. "JESUS".

PICJAG

Did Paul not understand that all the people that were resurrected at the time of Jesus's resurrection were all immortal also?

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, can a fish swim? ..... :eek: YIKES. only one scripture needed. 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."
WHO ONLY ... has immortality? so where is your other two..... o_O ... thought so.

but you keep on reading, and LEARN, the TRUE and LIVING GOD. "JESUS".

PICJAG
This person, who is supposed to be the only immortal, dwelling in a light that no man can approach, who no man can see, or can see, cannot be Jesus because he can be seen and he has been seen, and Jesus does not dwell in a light that no man can approach, and he is not the only immortal
His Father and his God on the other had is the person that this scripture is talking about.

So God the Father is separate and distinct from God the Son.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did Paul not understand that all the people that were resurrected at the time of Jesus's resurrection were all immortal also?
ERROR, your first of the DAY, in many more to come. understand, they did not resurrect, they was RESTORED to LIFE to die again naturally, just as Tabitha, whom Peter by the Spirit, the Christ, raised her up, to a restored NATURAL LIFE. and yes, the apostle Paul knew, as you said, 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen." BINGO, Paul knew no one else had ETERNAL LIFE, but the Lord Jesus only. well that'll put a crimp in any of these false statement.

This person, who is supposed to be the only immortal, dwelling in a light that no man can approach, who no man can see, or can see, cannot be Jesus because he can be seen and he has been seen, and Jesus does not dwell in a light that no man can approach, and he is not the only immortal
His Father and his God on the other had is the person that this scripture is talking about.

So God the Father is separate and distinct from God the Son.
as said your second ERROR of the day, scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." BINGO, what we did see, we see no more until he returns. for he has enter heaven and beyound. reproved again.

and as for that foolish statement, "So God the Father is separate and distinct from God the Son". it's the same person... :rolleyes: YIKES!.

when will they ever learn and.... "UNDRESTAND?". 2 Timothy 3:7 "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."
Oh the accuracy in that verse.....

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, your first of the DAY, in many more to come. understand, they did not resurrect, they was RESTORED to LIFE to die again naturally, just as Tabitha, whom Peter by the Spirit, the Christ, raised her up, to a restored NATURAL LIFE. and yes, the apostle Paul knew, as you said, 1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen." BINGO, Paul knew no one else had ETERNAL LIFE, but the Lord Jesus only. well that'll put a crimp in any of these false statement.
Do you want to compare Tabitha, laying on her couch and having her spirit restored to her body to
graves being opened and the dead persons coming up out of their graves alive again?
Matthew 27:52-53 King James Version (KJV)
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

This description is exactly what I envision the resurrection to be like. Exactly.

Tabitha had only been dead for a few minutes. The people that were resurrected at the time of Jesus may have been dead and buried for centuries. Obviously there is a difference in restoring life to someone who had just died, to resurrecting a body with its full compliment of flesh and bone and hair and teeth and full compliment of inards, etc. etc., etc. after being dead for a long time. Now being immortal. Do you know how many years it takes for a body to fully turn to dust? Not many.

as said your second ERROR of the day, scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more." BINGO, what we did see, we see no more until he returns. for he has enter heaven and beyound. reproved again.

The scripture you read said that this immortal person had not been seen, nor could be seen. Sorry, now this scripture says we have known Christ. Well, Christ has been seen, so he can't be the immortal person in the scripture. No you did not reprove anything again. Try again. Yes, they don't see him now, he is in heaven, but they did. The immortal person in the scripture can not be seen. Jesus was seen. Try again.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you want to compare Tabitha, laying on her couch and having her spirit restored to her body to
graves being opened and the dead persons coming up out of their graves alive again?
Matthew 27:52-53 King James Version (KJV)
52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
the dead is DEAD, it makes no difference if they are in the GRAVE, or laying on a bed... DEAD is DEAD.
now let look at Lazarus... was he not in the GRAVE ... DEAD? John 11:14 "Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead." but did he have a resurrected body, or life? NO, if he did, that would mean, that our Lord would not be the FIRST FRUIT from the DEAD. .... hello, HELLO?
See, G (sc), the Tabitha restore was a set up for you to bite, and you did. just as mother Eve, she took a bite, my, my, my, my. Oh well you got to meet people where they are at.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the dead is DEAD, it makes no difference if they are in the GRAVE, or laying on a bed... DEAD is DEAD.
now let look at Lazarus... was he not in the GRAVE ... DEAD? John 11:14 "Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead." but did he have a resurrected body, or life? NO, if he did, that would mean, that our Lord would not be the FIRST FRUIT from the DEAD. .... hello, HELLO?
See, G (sc), the Tabitha restore was a set up for you to bite, and you did. just as mother Eve, she took a bite, my, my, my, my. Oh well you got to meet people where they are at.

PICJAG

I did not bite anything, Tabitha was not resurrected, nor was Lazarus. They had their spirits restored to their bodies before they rotted in the grave. The people who were resurrected after Jesus on resurrection morning were resurrected beings. It is part of the confirmation that not only did Jesus rise from the dead, but the dead rose from the dead also, never to die again.

Yes, Jesus was the first, but many followed after him that morning. That is my belief, and you cannot refute it, as I cannot refute your belief from the scriptures also. So we must just again, agree to disagree, but to remain friends in Jesus.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not bite anything, Tabitha was not resurrected, nor was Lazarus. They had their spirits restored to their bodies before they rotted in the grave. The people who were resurrected after Jesus on resurrection morning were resurrected beings. It is part of the confirmation that not only did Jesus rise from the dead, but the dead rose from the dead also, never to die again.

Yes, Jesus was the first, but many followed after him that morning. That is my belief, and you cannot refute it, as I cannot refute your belief from the scriptures also. So we must just again, agree to disagree, but to remain friends in Jesus.
ERROR, many will follow him at his return.....

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the most serious problems with your theory occurs in Malachi 3:6 ““For I, the Lord, do not change; therefore you, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed.” (Malachi 3:6) (NASB95)

God does not change. But you say he does. You say God is merely one person who changes roles. This is known as Modalism condemned as heresy by all early church creeds.
101G is indeed preaching heresies, denying Jesus the Son of God and God the Father! God warned us about this.

1 John 2:22-23 (NKJV)
22 He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G is indeed preaching heresies, denying Jesus the Son of God and God the Father! God warned us about this.

Indeed, he has not change, Jesus is still God, who holds the title, Father, and Son. he's the same yesterday, Spirit, LORD, ordinal First, the beginning, the alpha, the Root. and he's the same today, the First and the Lsst, the Father and the son, the LORD, Lord, the beginning and the end, the root and the Offspring., do I need to say more?. and he's the same tommorrow, see all the above... :D YIKES!.

well at least you said one thing that is correct...... "101G is indeed preaching", the same thing, the same gospel.....

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, he has not change, Jesus is still God, who holds the title, Father, and Son. he's the same yesterday, Spirit, LORD, ordinal First, the beginning, the alpha, the Root. and he's the same today, the First and the Lsst, the Father and the son, the LORD, Lord, the beginning and the end, the root and the Offspring., do I need to say more?. and he's the same tommorrow, see all the above... :D YIKES!.

well at least you said one thing that is correct...... "101G is indeed preaching", the same thing, the same gospel.....

PICJAG
You deny Jesus the Son of God and God the Father, just as God warned us!

Aren't the Scriptures wonderful!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You misquoted me. No surprise.
nope, did you not say, "101G is indeed preaching",

but no problem, if what I'm preaching is what you THINK is not true, thern reprove me by the scriptures....... :eek: but you cannot do it,

watch this, is the Lord Jesus the Almighty, or is the LORD Jesus the almighty....... right there ends your three so-called persons. that right there eliminates any distinction of persons....... :D YIKES.

so which one of your "Distinct" person is the "Almighty", for there is only "ONE" .... ALMIGHTY.... (samile).

your answer please, and then we will see who is preaching a heresy

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nope, did you not say, "101G is indeed preaching",
You left off the main point intentionally. Very dishonest!
"101G is indeed preaching heresies,"

but no problem, if what I'm preaching is what you THINK is not true, thern reprove me by the scriptures....... :eek: but you cannot do it,

Just because you reject the Scriptures I post does not mean I don't post them. Unlike you I post the Scriptures not just the numbers. You reject Jesus the Son of God:

15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

And God the Father:

2 John 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

watch this, is the Lord Jesus the Almighty, or is the LORD Jesus the almighty....... right there ends your three so-called persons. that right there eliminates any distinction of persons....... :D YIKES.

Of course Jesus is God. How many times do you want me to answer that?
John 1 The Word was God.

so which one of your "Distinct" person is the "Almighty", for there is only "ONE" .... ALMIGHTY.... (samile).

your answer please, and then we will see who is preaching a heresy

Father, Son and Holy Spirit make up the ONE true God of the Bible. But they are 3 in ONE.

Gen 1 God said let US make man in OUR image according to OUR likeness.

Us and Our are plural even though you reject Jesus the Son of God and God the Father.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and you want to talk about me leaving off something, what did I asked
101G said: ↑ watch this, is the Lord Jesus the Almighty, or is the LORD Jesus the almighty....... right there ends your three so-called persons. that right there eliminates any distinction of persons.......

I didn't ask you is Jesus God... (smile), lol. no, I asked you, "is the Lord Jesus the Almighty, or is the LORD Jesus the almighty, the LORD whom you say is the Father. so is the "Lord", the almighty, or the "LORD", for the bible declare that there is one Father, and there is ONE "LORD". but your doctrine states, The three persons are distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature", and since your Nicene Creed reads as follows:
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father;
through him all things were made.

now there are at least three mistakes in just this opeaning "PART", but I want to zero in on the Almighty. the Nicene Creed states, "We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty", ok, that's it statement. now,
1 Corinthians 8:5 "For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)"
1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

so clearly God the LORD, (all caps) is Father... correct, because God the Son is the Lord correct... and God is LORD, per Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

so the "DISTINCTION" is clear, the LORD is one, and he's Father, Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting."

so the Father is the LORD, and the LORD is the Almighty, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."
"I am the Almighty God", and the LORD is he who is the Father ... correct... that's BIBLE.

now that is true, and that's bible. now is the Lord, the Son the Almighty? yes, Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.". HOLD IT, is not my God is the Father, because my Lord is the Son, and John said my Lord, the Son, and my God, the Father? if this is true, (which it is), then one has TWO GODS, and TWO "DISTINCT" creators. and thats anti bible. we suggest you read 1 Corinthians 8:6, and Isaiah 63:16, and Deuteronomy 6:4, and finally Revelation 1:8 with John 220:28 and if you say the Father is not the Son, then you have two Gods, and two ALMIGHTIES, and you have TWO CREATORS, who is TWO .... "Fathers". or ...... (we'll hold our answer), (smile).

now if I'm wrong, prove it. because you say clearly there is a DISTINCTION in PERSON(S). well then prover these scriptures I have given wrong. else according to you, you have TWO DISTINCT ALMIGHY(S).

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and you want to talk about me leaving off something, what did I asked
101G said: ↑ watch this, is the Lord Jesus the Almighty, or is the LORD Jesus the almighty....... right there ends your three so-called persons. that right there eliminates any distinction of persons.......

I didn't ask you is Jesus God... (smile), lol. no, I asked you, "is the Lord Jesus the Almighty, or is the LORD Jesus the almighty, the LORD whom you say is the Father. so is the "Lord", the almighty, or the "LORD", for the bible declare that there is one Father, and there is ONE "LORD". but your doctrine states, The three persons are distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature", and since your Nicene Creed reads as follows:
We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father;
through him all things were made.

now there are at least three mistakes in just this opeaning "PART", but I want to zero in on the Almighty. the Nicene Creed states, "We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty", ok, that's it statement. now,
1 Corinthians 8:5 "For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)"
1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

so clearly God the LORD, (all caps) is Father... correct, because God the Son is the Lord correct... and God is LORD, per Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

so the "DISTINCTION" is clear, the LORD is one, and he's Father, Isaiah 63:16 "Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting."

so the Father is the LORD, and the LORD is the Almighty, Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."
"I am the Almighty God", and the LORD is he who is the Father ... correct... that's BIBLE.

now that is true, and that's bible. now is the Lord, the Son the Almighty? yes, Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.". HOLD IT, is not my God is the Father, because my Lord is the Son, and John said my Lord, the Son, and my God, the Father? if this is true, (which it is), then one has TWO GODS, and TWO "DISTINCT" creators. and thats anti bible. we suggest you read 1 Corinthians 8:6, and Isaiah 63:16, and Deuteronomy 6:4, and finally Revelation 1:8 with John 220:28 and if you say the Father is not the Son, then you have two Gods, and two ALMIGHTIES, and you have TWO CREATORS, who is TWO .... "Fathers". or ...... (we'll hold our answer), (smile).

now if I'm wrong, prove it. because you say clearly there is a DISTINCTION in PERSON(S). well then prover these scriptures I have given wrong. else according to you, you have TWO DISTINCT ALMIGHY(S).

PICJAG
Another smoke screen from you who Satan keeps from confessing Jesus, the Son of God.

And you cannot confess that Jesus is the Son of God!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another smoke screen from you who Satan keeps from confessing Jesus, the Son of God.

And you cannot confess that Jesus is the Son of God!
I see the pattern clearly, when I ask you a straight up question, your respond, "smoke screen", when someone avoid a question like this, and give a no nonsense excuse, the same over and over, that tell me they have been exposed, and reproved.. that post Yesterday at 10:17 PM, #2495 above, eliminated any notion of a three "distinct" person trinity. and it is YOU who is in in religious heresy, another Gospel that is not the Lord Jesus gospel.

well you have been reproved. and exposed. Good day.

PICJAG

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, many will follow him at his return.....

PICJAG
ERROR, many followed him out of the grave on resurrection morning. Do you really think that people came out of their graves and went into the city of Jerusalem and went about their new lives for X years and then died again? LOL

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR, many followed him out of the grave on resurrection morning. Do you really think that people came out of their graves and went into the city of Jerusalem and went about their new lives for X years and then died again? LOL
Listen to the scripture, Matthew 27:52 "And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,"
Matthew 27:53 "And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

did you see the KEYWORD ..... "appeared", not resurrected. and there are many ways to appear. now G money, when God ... "appeared" to abrahsm.... was he resurrected, or even dead? thank you, but he ... "appeared". now listen closley, "many bodies of the saints which slept arose". 1 Corinthians 15:38 "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body." NOW THINK, WHICH BODY ROSE? read it again.

look, you fellas ask question, but never grasp anything. think, put things together.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the pattern clearly, when I ask you a straight up question, your respond, "smoke screen", when someone avoid a question like this, and give a no nonsense excuse, the same over and over, that tell me they have been exposed, and reproved.. that post Yesterday at 10:17 PM, #2495 above, eliminated any notion of a three "distinct" person trinity. and it is YOU who is in in religious heresy, another Gospel that is not the Lord Jesus gospel.

well you have been reproved. and exposed. Good day.

Describes your doctrine perfectly!