JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God (Christ) was in the prophets. God (Christ) is always Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Christ is ONE PERSON, who is the Son, and your doctrine states the Father is not the son. your post contradicts your doctrine in which you believe.

so my original question still stand .

PICJAG

D

Dave L

Christ is ONE PERSON, who is the Son, and your doctrine states the Father is not the son. your post contradicts you doctrine in which you believe.

so my original question still stand .

PICJAG
You need to understand Jesus Christ = YAHWEH, in trinity. Jesus Christ the man is YAHWEH and all that he is. But he spoke in the second person of the trinity, the eternal Son. And went by the name Jesus Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to understand Jesus Christ = YAHWEH, in trinity. Jesus Christ the man is YAHWEH and all that he is. But he spoke in the second person of the trinity, the eternal Son. And went by the name Jesus Christ.
ERROR your doctrine states the Father is YHWH and that the Son is a separate person from the Father, and from the Holy Ghost who is Spirit.

then you turn around and say, "Jesus Christ the man is YAHWEH". well that the SAME one PERSON. then you said, "But he spoke in the second person of the trinity". but do not your doctrine say that the son is not the Father, so how can another person speak for someone else, if they are the co-equal as your doctrine claim.

THAT WANT FLY EITHER.

well we head it here now. ONE MORE QUESTION, this man who you say is YAHWEH... well he died, so did all the persons die who say is him?

PICJAG

D

Dave L

ERROR your doctrine states the Father is YHWH and that the Son is a separate person from the Father, and from the Holy Ghost who is Spirit.

then you turn around and say, "Jesus Christ the man is YAHWEH". well that the SAME one PERSON. then you said, "But he spoke in the second person of the trinity". but do not your doctrine say that the son is not the Father, so how can another person speak for someone else, if they are the co-equal as your doctrine claim.

THAT WANT FLY EITHER.

well we head it here now. ONE MORE QUESTION, this man who you say is YAHWEH... well he died, so did all the person die who say is him?

PICJAG
Only Christ's human nature died on the cross. His Spirit was keeping the entire universe alive along with his persecutors all the time.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Christ's human nature died on the cross. His Spirit was keeping the entire universe alive along with his persecutors all the time.
so how did Jesus change into human form, did you not say God change NOT?.

PICJAG.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
John 1:ff answers this for us.

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. All things were created through Him, and apart from Him not one thing was created that has been created. Life was in Him, and that life was the light of men. That light shines in the darkness, yet the darkness did not overcome it.” (John 1:1–5) (HCSB)

“He was in the world, and the world was created through Him, yet the world did not recognize Him. He came to His own, and His own people did not receive Him. But to all who did receive Him, He gave them the right to be children of God, to those who believe in His name, who were born, not of blood, or of the will of the flesh, or of the will of man, but of God.” (John 1:10–13) (HCSB)

“The Word became flesh and took up residence among us. We observed His glory, the glory as the One and Only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.” (John 1:14) (HCSB)

“(John testified concerning Him and exclaimed, “This was the One of whom I said, ‘The One coming after me has surpassed me, because He existed before me.’ ”) Indeed, we have all received grace after grace from His fullness, for the law was given through Moses, grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever seen God. The One and Only Son — the One who is at the Father’s side — He has revealed Him.” (John 1:15–18) (HCSB)
John 1.1-18 is tremendous, often read at carol services at Christmas as the final reading.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Dave L just go with the bible and you will be safe and not ashame. listen, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

see dave God's own, own, own, ARM is him. listen, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:6 "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

UNDERSTAND dave, "Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him"

did you get that dave? "he" God's OWN ARM shall grow up before "HIM" the Spirit

My, My

PICJAG

D

Dave L

so how did Jesus change into human form, did you not say God change NOT?.

PICJAG.
God cannot change as any change would be to imperfection. But he took on human nature. It's like a gun doesn't change if you put it in a holster.

Reactions: Waiting on him

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God cannot change as any change would be to imperfection. But he took on human nature. It's like a gun doesn't change if you put it in a holster.
I'm glad you said that, THEN IT'S THE same ONE PERSON in the holster... RIGHT...... :cool: .is that RIGHT dave? yes or No

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Malachi says as much...
Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6:5 "And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:6 "And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

to repent, (by implication) a change (reversal) of one's mind

now your scripture, Malachi 3:6 "For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed". the Hebrew word here for "Change" is
H8138 שָׁנָה shanah (shaw-naw') v.
1. to fold.
2. (literally or figuratively) to duplicate or double.
3. (by implication, transitive or intransitive) to transmute, transform, alter.
[a primitive root]
KJV: do (speak, strike) again, alter, double, (be given to) change, disguise, (be) diverse, pervert, prefer, repeat, return, do the second time.

so if God don't "transform" or "transmute" as the definition above states, then he who transfigured on the Mount that the apostle Peter witness in Matthews chapter 17 must not been the Gun in the Hoster as dave said.

because transfigured means,
G3339 μεταμορφόω metamorphoo (me-ta-mor-fo'-ō) v.
1. to metamorphose, transmute (i.e. transform the fundamental nature of).
KJV: change, transfigure, transform

so dave, you want to re-state your position?.

PICJAG.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth".

John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John".

From Genesis to Revelation, the bible has been telling us that the only true God is the Holy Spirit, JESUS, who is Lord.

some doctrine have person for titles, which make them error in the word of God.

the True doctrine of God is that he is "a" Spirit. and the Holy Spirit is that Spirit who is JESUS.

the scriptures don't lie. we as "Diversified Oneness" place the Holy Spirit as First and Last in the Godhead as the bible clearly states. one Person Diversified in flesh which in the OT, the begining, was to come.

so our doctrine is ONE Person, nunerically shared in flesh, hence the term "OFFSPRING", meaning two. which is the plurality of God, but not in persons, but in Nature. this sharing of oneself in flesh is called "ANOTHER", which the term ADAM means. and Jesus is the LAST "ADAM".

discussion is open.

so the spirit is the one true Most High and not the Father?

Reactions: APAK

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so the spirit is the one true Most High and not the Father?
First thanks for the reply. second, there is no separate "PERSON" who is the Father. the Spirit is the Father, yes the Holy Spirit. this trinity doctrine puts the only true God third, or last, and put his title before him by making his titles "PERSONS".

understand, Father is a Title of the Holy Spirit without flesh and blood. Son is a title of the Holy Spirit shared in flesh and blood.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to all trinitarians out there following this post. in response to post #277 above, you painted yourself into a corner, which you should have not.

but you insist on using Malachi 3:6 in ERROR. I tried to tell you, "Follow the bible and you want go wrong". Post #277 destroy your notion that God change not, (IN THAT LIGHT, that you reason). and that wisdom of men now have you in a box. because our Lord transfigured before them. if you go with the bible you want go wrong.

Now, I have the answer to the scripture in Malachi 3:6, but since you insist on going down that road.... go ahead.

PICJAG.