JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So 101 says I’m not intelligent enough and it sounds as if you say I don’t have the Holy Spirit. I’d love to hear some more answers.
Thanks
Listen to God. He has all of the right answers for you even though others may presume to know perhaps more than they do. Simply be always one His of sheep who knows always His voice rather than the voice of strangers.

Give God the glory!

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all the trinity doctrine believers out there. dave has just lost the final straw of person in the trinity.

he states the Father person #1 begot the son. that's natural in nature. the Son who is Spirit is never begotten. dave is confused on natural birth vs spirit DIFFERENTIATION or "Sharing" of the Spirit in flesh as the Son.
The bible, the WORD of GOD According to Matthews 1:23 the Holy Spirit is the conceiver of the child in Mary. knowing that, and based on dave doctrine, the true Father is the Holy Ghost. just read matthews 1:23.

and the trinity doctrine declares the Father is not the Son nor the Holy Spirit. but we see clearly by scripture the Father of that Child in mary was concived by the Holy Spirit, meaning the Holy Spirit is the Father.

Just like the trinity doctrine could not reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. it all a false doctrine.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Diversified Oneness vs Oneness as taught by the upc.

God is one which the bible clearly define, but that ONE is a plurality, which the Hebrew identify as H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.

now if God is an H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym, which he is, then that fact alone eliminates any ONE person who is separate and distinct. God is not divided.

but diversified Oneness on the other hand compliments the beauity of this plurality in harmony with the scriptures without contradictions. this plurality of ONE is simply "another" of oneself in flesh. what do we mean the another of "ONESELF". the "Sharing" of ONESELF in another Form, better known as the "Offspring". would that be two persons? no, it's the same person only "shared", not "DIVIDED", nor "SEPARATE". the "EQUAL" SHARE of ONESELF is the SAME PERSON. not a COPY, or a DUPLICATE.

by being the "EQUAL" SHARE, the Offspring, as Philippians 2:6 points out. now you have the Spirit, without flesh, without bone, and without blood in eternity all the time, (NEVER CHANGING), but the SHARE is now brought forth in Time and Spatial while in eternity. can we back this up with scripture, yes, John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven".

While on earth talking to Nicodemus he is existing in Heaven at the exact same time. read that again. basically what we're saying that the "Son" is the same person who is the Spirit, "SHARED" in Flesh. the SHARE make a NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE, meaning two of the SAME. and the Greek word G243 Allos, or in English "ANOTHER" proves this out. listen to the definition. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". so the numerical difference is "Father"/Spirit, wothout flesh, and "Son"/the Diversified Spirit with flesh, "Son". now, G243 Allos states "the SAME Sort". Sort means, 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature. the Lord Jesus is in the God class, he's the God kind, he's in the God group. and only one occupy that position, so he's the "EQUAL" share of his OWNSELF.

can we back this up with scripture? yes, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold:
therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me". God/the Spirit "OWN" ARM? yes, the CHRIST, read Isaiah 53:1-4, the Equal SHARE, the Offspring, the Son of God. Revelation chapter 5, is showed the same vision to John, listen, no man Found worthy, so God had to come as a man.
Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
Revelation 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda,
the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

The "ROOT" of David is the Holy Spirit/Father, (without flesh), before David, his CREATOR and MAKER. the "OFFSPRING" of David is the Spirit Diversified in Flesh, the Son, after David, his REDEEMER, and SAVIOUR. that's why the trinity doctrine could never reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, because the ROOT/Father, and the OFFSPRING/Son is the SAME person.

people, one need to renew your minds, just as the bible states, Romans 12:2, Eph. 4:23.

conclusion: one single person could not die naturally and be running the universe in eterinty at the same time, especially when he had G2758 κενόω kenoo himself as Philippians 2:7 states. so on that precedence alone that eliminates any one Person "only" as stated in the "oneness" doctrine as the upc teach. the bible never, ever contridict itself.

and there are many, many, scriptures that expose both the trinity belief, and oneness doctrine.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Diversified Oneness now ask Question #2.

"Who is the Revelation Letter from".

Scripture, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"

We ask, is this letter from one PERSON or from Three Person?. open to any trinitarian believer.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

Diversified Oneness now ask Question #2.

"Who is the Revelation Letter from".

Scripture, Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood"

We ask, is this letter from one PERSON or from Three Person?. open to any trinitarian believer.

PICJAG.

@justbyfaith and @101G Another serious error in your concept of Christ is that you make him created. Which denies that he is God. And renders his sacrifice incomplete. If the Holy Spirit produced Christ's body, soul, and spirit through the incarnation. And the Father speaks through him merely as a prophet, then he is not God, but merely a creature God used the Holy Spirit to create. This is some of the worst of the worst heresy on tap.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@justbyfaith and @101G Another serious error in your concept of Christ is that you make him created. Which denies that he is God. And renders his sacrifice incomplete. If the Holy Spirit produced Christ's body, soul, and spirit through the incarnation. And the Father speaks through him merely as a prophet, then he is not God, but merely a creature God used the Holy Spirit to create. This is some of the worst of the worst heresy on tap.
First thanks for the reply, second, we can take this as another you don't know and cannot answer the question times?. :confused:

to show you how easy it is to answer, read out lips, "ONE PERSON"....... :cool: see how easy that was to answer. and on top of that we can back up what we answered to...... :D

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

First thanks for the reply, second, we can take this as another you don't know and cannot answer the question times?. :confused:

to show you how easy it is to answer, read out lips, "ONE PERSON"....... :cool: see how easy that was to answer. and on top of that we can back up what we answered to...... :D

PICJAG.
You are confusing One God with person. Two entirely different terms. One God in three persons, each distinct from each other yet of the same Spiritual essence is the correct view.

You make Jesus created and strip him of his deity otherwise. = No Salvation through him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confusing One God with person. Two entirely different terms. One God in three persons, each distinct from each other yet of the same Spiritual essence is the correct view.

You make Jesus created and strip him of his deity otherwise. = No Salvation through him.
Dave why are you trying so hard to convince yourself that's it's three persons?. follow the scriptures.

now who was the Revelation from .... your three persons?. ....... (smile).

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

Dave why are you trying so hard to convince yourself that's it's three persons?. follow the scriptures.

now who was the Revelation from .... your three persons?. ....... (smile).

PICJAG.
The Son speaks to the Father. The Father speaks to the Son. And the Holy Spirit speaks.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son speaks to the Father. The Father speaks to the Son. And the Holy Spirit speaks.
and and Adam and Eve, they spoke as well as Abraham and Moses, and all the prophets?... well...

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok dave let us make it plain for you, WHO LIED to Whom
Acts 5:1 "But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,
Acts 5:2 "And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

Acts 5:3 "But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Acts 5:4 "Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart?
thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Now his wife lie with him also, and to WHO? The same person.

Acts 5:7 "And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.
Acts 5:8 "And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.

Acts 5:9 "Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.

did they tempt the Spirit of the "Lord" with righteousness or with a lie?. LOL, the Same Person

did you see how "Spirit" is capitalized as well as Lord?...... :D ....:eek: say What?.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The were all persons, were they not?
nope they lied to the SAME PERSON.... LOL. man oh man as said this is too easy.

now what about that letter, Revelation as to who it is from.

let me help you out dave, it's from A. Acts 5:3 "But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

B. " thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God".

C. "ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord?"

I'm willing to bet that this is the same ONE person who the Revelation Letter is from.... :D

what you say dave..... lol.

I can't wait for your answer.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

nope they lied to the SAME PERSON.... LOL. man oh man as said this is too easy.

now what about that letter, Revelation as to who it is from.

let me help you out dave, it's from A. Acts 5:3 "But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

B. " thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God".

C. "ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord?"

I'm willing to bet that this is the same ONE person who the Revelation Letter is from.... :D

what you say dave..... lol.

I can't wait for your answer.

PICJAG.
But the Father knows things the Son does not know. How can they be the same person?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the Father knows things the Son does not know. How can they be the same person?
dave you're looking real bad, avoiding the question again, it want help, lol. oh well see post #119 page #6.... :D

now, who is the revelation letter from..... :eek: .... lol...

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

dave you're looking real bad, avoiding the question again, it want help, lol. oh well see post #119 page #6.... :D

now, who is the revelation letter from..... :eek: .... lol...

PICJAG.
The only way you can deny this is to say Jesus had a human spirit that lacked the capacity to know what the Father knew. And this means you think the Holy Spirit created Jesus in the womb and that he did not eternally exists as God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only way you can deny this is to say Jesus had a human spirit that lacked the capacity to know what the Father knew. And this means you think the Holy Spirit created Jesus in the womb and that he did not eternally exists as God.
Another ERROR on your PART, listen ... Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". what do equal means dave? ....... (smile). and being in that EQUAL STATE which is a SHARED STATE. now watch what God Do as the SHARE. next verse.

Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men".
do you know what the Spirit/God/the HOLY SPIRIT did? he,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. ... he G2758 κενόω kenoo HIS OWNSELF as the SHARE. .. lol
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

see dave, God can do anything he wants. by G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') of "HIMSELF", no one did that but he himself... notice he did it.

by doing that he now don't know, hence you need to read POST #119, for the book was in his RIGHT hand and by Spirit he took the book which is symbolic of showing us the ACT of his will (rev chapter 5). IT"S AN ACT OF HIS OWN WILL NOT TO KNOW, remember Matthews, "don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing". my God how hard is it to understand?.

PICJAG

see dave the word of God is just stripping you down to NOTHING, anothe takeaway.

D

Dave L

Another ERROR on your PART, listen ... Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". what do equal means dave? ....... (smile). and being in that EQUAL STATE which is a SHARED STATE. now watch what God Do as the SHARE. next verse.

Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men".
do you know what the Spirit/God/the HOLY SPIRIT did? he,
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v. ... he G2758 κενόω kenoo HIS OWNSELF as the SHARE. .. lol
1. to make empty.
2. (figuratively) to abase, neutralize, falsify.
[from G2756]
KJV: make (of none effect, of no reputation, void), be in vain
Root(s): G2756

see dave, God can do anything he wants. by G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') of "HIMSELF", no one did that but he himself... notice he did it.

by doing that he now don't know, hence you need to read POST #119, for the book was in his RIGHT hand and by Spirit he took the book which is symbolic of showing us the ACT of his will (rev chapter 5). IT"S AN ACT OF HIS OWN WILL NOT TO KNOW, remember Matthews, "don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing". my God how hard is it to understand?.

PICJAG

see dave the word of God is just stripping you down to NOTHING, anothe takeaway.
You say the Holy Spirit is Jesus' father. Which means he created him in Mary's womb. Which means Jesus is not God because God is not created. Very nasty error that produces a false Christ for any who bite on it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say the Holy Spirit is Jesus' father. Which means he created him in Mary's womb. Which means Jesus is not God because God is not created. Very nasty error that produces a false Christ for any who bite on it.
first thanks for the reply, second, I have asked you not to try an put words in my mouth, ok. read my post and quote them only, ok.

now, The Holy Spirit created that flesh that Mary bore, and he shared himself in. get it right. the title Son of God identifies the Flesh that the Son of man was in, get that? the Son of man is not born, but the flesh he manifested in was born... :D

third, don't bite, chew your food, was you not told this growing up?. get the digestion right.

fourth, we can see your problem. lack of proper training. so let's give you some food to chew on.

Exhibit A. the Son of God is the flesh, or the Body that the Spirit shared himself in. scripture, Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God".

Exhibit B. the Son of man, the Shared Spirit. John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven".

Exhibit C. the clear distinction. Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

For unto us a child is born, (Son of God) unto us a son is given", (the Shared Spirit). BINGO.

did you get that dave?. the Son is never "born"... :eek: ... but "GIVEN", say what!.

PICJAG

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is where I disagree with your assessment of the Word. and here's why.
Hebrews 1:3 "Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

so what did Jesus the "Express Image of his Person do?" he Spoke, (VOICE) his, God the Spirit WORDS. and the words of God was made "concrete" flesh. hence the title "WORD". supportive scripture, Mark 1:1 "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God".

see apak that "begining" here is the same begining in John 1:1 so the (VOICE) of God was his WORD by his Son JESUS who was made concrete, (THE WORD), another supportive scripture, Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hebrews 1:2 "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;so your assessment is wtong".

now apak, how did he speak (time past) to the prophets... listen, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow".

that's how he spoke to the prophest of OLD, which proves JESUS is that Spirit. the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God. there is no two separate Spirit, only ONE. so you're corrected by the scriptures themselves.

see apak, you ERROR, the Lord spoke to the prophets of old directly, listen, Jeremiah 1:1 "The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that were in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:
Jeremiah 1:2 "To whom the word of the LORD came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.
ANOTHER EXAMPLE, Micah 1:1 "The word of the LORD that came to Micah the Morasthite in the days of Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.

we can go on and on, prophet after prophet ... the "WORD" of the LORD came unto them in SPIRIT, just as 1 Peter 1:10 & 11 states, when God, JESUS, came in SHARED flesh, this VOICE was recorded in Concrete form in which we call the written word of God the BIBLE, the LOGOS the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD. Rama was Spoken in past times as Hebrew 1:1 and 2 ststes, but it is now WRITTEN as JOohn 1:1 states.. so you can try again.... :D ...lol.

I suggest you read Hebrews 1:1 & 2 again, 1 Peter 1:10 & 11 agaim and John 1:1 again, as well as Mark 1:1 again

now what you called me as to what I has posted, you said, it was fairy tail. to you, I use bible to respond to that, Colossians 2:8 "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

that's what your post was all about, philosophy of men, their take on the WRITTEN WORD, and have no clue to it. vain deceit to to decieve.

lastely, to try in put down the trinity, is a cheap shot. at least they are close to learning the truth.

now try again, once more..... :eek: .

PICJAG.
I was not going to respond to your post because you do not make much sense again. You respond this time is particularly hard to follow and understand. How can I answer it? Can you write it out again with some clarity? On second thoughts, just answer the queries I have written below.

I now do know however why you frequently misuse and reuse some same words to suit your primary purpose; to support a modern theology of Pneumatology that makes the birth of the man, Jesus as its centerpiece over his Creator. You have made the Father subordinate to his creation even though you insist they are the same as the Holy Spirit, active in different modes or regimes- in the flesh or in heaven, I guess??

You have invented new words or meanings for the words of God – and you actually believe them as if they are all inspired.

There is nothing I can write where you won’t twist and made your words ‘sound’ more appealing. I just think you may need to spend more time in Bible study, over many years where the spirit of God guides the mind and thoughts and your own spirit is taught to be still and becomes nothing in the process.

For example: do you really know what 1 Peter 1:11 means, with the expression ‘Spirit of Christ’ mentioned in it?’ Can you really answer this question simply and clearly? And your answer should clearly show that the words you wrote for it are nonsense and show your ignorance of scripture. You said: “….the Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God. there is no two separate Spirit, only ONE. so you're corrected by the scriptures themselves.”

Not happening mate.

As you keep telling me, in my words ‘…error...try again mate..’

When did you invent this new theological hypothesis and the belief in a ‘diversified Oneness?’ Five years ago, eight years ago? I wager it was not more than 10 years ago when you first began with this eureka moment, as did Archimedes. This Greek mathematician did however have a genuine moment as yours is a product of your own delusional mind.

Bless you,

APAK