JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now, to those who are confused.

#1. there is nothing to be confused about. the Lord JESUS said take up your Cross and "Learn of me".
it not just "all" about the Godhead, but it is a good place to start.

#2. the bible said "to RENEW our MINDS". and that's not hard to do either.

#3. follow Jesus, the WRITTEN WORD. now that I admit might be a little difficult at "FIRST", but not impossible to overcome. because in your spirit you really know the truth when you hear it. that's the first step.

#4. in response to #3 above, well all of the above, allow the HOLY SPIRIT to teach you. yes he will teach you, only let him. and yes we as none scholar, God gave us "common sense" use it. look up words, find out their meaning. a little investment will pay off in the long run.

#5. and YES you can do it. you're a Child of the KING. nothing can STOP you, but you yourself. no, I don't have a degree, or DD, or what ever is out there. but let me say this about education.
there is nothing wrong with education as long as you don't put it before, or ahead of God. there is nothing wrong with a educated man or woman of God. as a matter of fact I commend anyone who pursue an education. in all thy getting get understanding.

so don't feel confused, you have a brain, use your God given gift, and let him direct your path.

Amen.

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now, to those who are confused.

#1. there is nothing to be confused about. the Lord JESUS said take up your Cross and "Learn of me".
it not just "all" about the Godhead, but it is a good place to start.

#2. the bible said "to RENEW our MINDS". and that's not hard to do either.

#3. follow Jesus, the WRITTEN WORD. now that I admit might be a little difficult at "FIRST", but not impossible to overcome. because in your spirit you really know the truth when you hear it. that's the first step.

#4. in response to #3 above, well all of the above, allow the HOLY SPIRIT to teach you. yes he will teach you, only let him. and yes we as none scholar, God gave us "common sense" use it. look up words, find out their meaning. a little investment will pay off in the long run.

#5. and YES you can do it. you're a Child of the KING. nothing can STOP you, but you yourself. no, I don't have a degree, or DD, or what ever is out there. but let me say this about education.
there is nothing wrong with education as long as you don't put it before, or ahead of God. there is nothing wrong with a educated man or woman of God. as a matter of fact I commend anyone who pursue an education. in all thy getting get understanding.

so don't feel confused, you have a brain, use your God given gift, and let him direct your path.

Amen.
Thanks for clarifying all of that for me.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello 101G,

I have had occassion today to refer to Ephesians 1:!-2, and read:-

'Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God,
to the saints which are at Ephesus,
and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
Grace be to you, and peace,

from God our Father,
and from the Lord Jesus Christ.'

Here, Paul is making a distinction between God as 'Father', and His Son, 'The Lord Jesus Christ'. It troubles me a little that you appear to want to take away all distinctions, when Scripture makes those distinctions.

We are told in God's Word, that God is spirit (
not, 'a spirit'). We are not 'spirit', we are 'flesh', and live in time and space, therefore in His love, His mercy and His grace, He has made Himself known to us in ways that we can comprehend, using words that enable us to understand His person and His works - in His Word. Who are we to argue about His means of communication? Who are we to alter and try to reshape what He Himself has instituted.

Please know that I am not standing in opposition to your thoughts expressed: for you, like me, are feeble flesh and our understanding is limited. I acknowledge without question that God is One God, and that the fulness of the Godhead dwelleth in my Lord, but I will not take away the necessary distinctions that God has created for making our comprehension of Him possible.

Thank you.
In Christ Jesus
Chris
First thanks for the reply, second, we're NOT FLESH as you said, but we're spirits, our HOUSE we live in in this earth realm is flesh, but our hous is nit us. scripture, 2 Corinthians 5:1 "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2 Corinthians 5:2 "For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
2 Corinthians 5:3 "If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
2 Corinthians 5:4 "For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

so charity, you have never seen the real 101G, nor anyone else while in this flesh. our bodies are only temporal housing, dust.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let’s Move on and learn more about our Lord, God who is almighty, JESUS.

Diversified Oneness is true and open to all to see. The question that the trinity doctrine could not answer is because it believers handle the word of truth in ERROR. What do I mean? What do the definition in Malachi 3:6 “God don’t change mean?
If one would just get an old English dictionary and look up what “change” means then one will be better educated to understand what God meant there in Malachi 3:6.

I'm not going to give all of the definition but that up to what we're seeking.
I have the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English, and in it’s definition of “Change” we get our answer. CHANGE, v.t.
1. To cause to turn or pass from one state to another; to alter, or make different; to vary in external form, or in essence; as, to change the color or shape of a thing; to change the countenance; to change the heart or life.
2. To put one thing in the place of another; to shift; as, to change the clothes
Be clean and change your garments. Gen 35.
3. To quit one thing or state for another; followed by for; as, persons educated in a particular religion do not readily change it for another.
4. To give and take reciprocally; as, will you change conditions with me?
5. To barter; to exchange goods; as, to change a coach for a chariot.
6. To quit, as one place for another; as, to change lodgings.
7. To give one kind of money for another; to alter the form or kind of money, by receiving the value in a different kind, as to change bank notes for silver; or to give pieces of a larger denomination for an equivalent in pieces of smaller denomination, as to change an eagle for dollars, or a sovereign for sixpences, or to change a dollar into cents; or on the other hand, to change dollars for or into eagles, giving money of smaller denomination for larger.
8. To become acid or tainted; to turn from a natural state of sweetness and purity; as, the wine is changed; thunder and lightning are said to change milk.
To change a horse, or to change hand, is to turn or bear the horses head from one hand to the other, from the left to the right, or from the right to the left.
CHANGE, v.i.
1. To be altered; to undergo variation; as, men sometimes change for the better, often for the worse.
I am Jehovah; I change not. Mal 3.

2. To pass the sun, as the moon in its orbit; as, the moon will change the 14th of this month.

notice the red.. see it's definition, and even give us where it is applied at.

but in using our "common sense" we can see it in the scripture itself.
Malachi 3:6 "For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
there it is right there in the scripture. God gave his WORD did not consumed Jacob offspring. and his word is true, because we have a remnant of them even today. so God don't change by breaking his Word. nor is God confused. he's not the author of it. he perform his word. he is the author and finisher of our faith. meaning he change not.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G, looks like you have learned absolutely nothing through all these discussions.
nor you... lol, so this means you can't answer the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 question either..... :eek:

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now, can any trinitarian reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24?..... well

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ephesians 3:3 "How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
Ephesians 3:4 "Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Ephesians 3:5 "Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

it is the Spirit that will renew your minds. some of you have been rob of the TRUTH.
I know that what I am posting you have never heard before. that's usually the way the truth is recieved. the unknown frighten to many.

but God alway is saying "FEAR NOT". but do you?. oh well....

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ll not feed your flesh any further, in hopes that it will die !!
so I can take this as you don't know, and cannot answer? ... :p

I tell you they just don't make trinitarians like they use to.

oh well, I see I cannot get any answers on John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24.

so lets examine Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood.

ok my trinitarians. how many person(s) is this letter from.

I hope this is not pride, by just asking a question.

is this letter from One Person or Three Persons?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no contradiction, no point in arguing.
first thanks for your response, second, the point is, no arguing in the first place, only a simple question was placed on the table. yes, the scriptures don't contradict themselves.

but you believe that there are three person in the Godhead, fine that's your belief. hence the question. so without arguing can you confirm with a yes or no that the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24, YES or NO, without arguing,

thanks in advance.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me, I do not GO TO a Church. Pretty much, never have. Have gone to a few different churches and was bored with the sermon and didn't much care for the rituals, "entertainment", fashion shows, gossip, people carrying dusty Bibles, crying babies and even snoring!
I find no problem with fellowshipping with the Lord, family, friends and plenty of strangers I meet....without the need of all the pretense and boring sermons in a church building.
I would dare say there is more reading and study of Scriptures that happens in my home in a month than most churches discuss in a year. And that is my preference.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

God Bless,
Taken
Too bad you don't live close by. I would like to have someone who enjoyed discussing the scriptures and things of God face to face. The only one I know lives 50 miles away and only visits every month or two. I live in Oklahoma.

Reactions: Taken