JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Father changes into the Son and so forth, you contradict Malachi 3:6 “For I am the Lord, I change not; Therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.” (Malachi 3:6) (KJV 1900)

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” (James 1:17) (KJV 1900)

“But thou art the same, And thy years shall have no end.” (Psalm 102:27) (KJV 1900)
hello, hello, u said God changed into the son...lol. no I said he diversified himself in flesh. understand now?.

you said I contradict Malachi 3:6, well let's see. while in Malachi,look at Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

ok dave who is sending "his" messenger? the LORD, and who Came? the "Lord" Jesus. so how did the LORD/Father change into the Lord/the son. now that's bible. ... :D admit it you don't know how do you. well stay in the dark, until you learn.... (smile).

boy I love this.

PS Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

OUR God who is Lord? lets see, John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God".

BAM!.... there he is. so dave tellus how the Lord change into the Lord? .... lol, lol.. this is too good.

your answer dave?

D

Dave L

hello, hello, u said God changed into the son...lol. no I said he diversified himself in flesh. understand now?.

you said I contradict Malachi 3:6, well let's see. while in Malachi,look at Malachi 3:1 "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

ok dave who is sending "his" messenger? the LORD, and who Came? the "Lord" Jesus. so how did the LORD/Father change into the Lord/the son. now that's bible. ... :D admit it you don't know how do you. well stay in the dark, until you learn.... (smile).

boy I love this.

PS Isaiah 40:3 "The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

OUR God who is Lord? lets see, John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God".

BAM!.... there he is. so dave tellus how the Lord change into the Lord? .... lol, lol.. this is too good.

your answer dave?
You still have only one person called God that changes from the Father into the Son. James says; “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” (James 1:17) (KJV 1900)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still have only one person called God that changes from the Father into the Son. James says; “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” (James 1:17) (KJV 1900)
and?

D

Dave L

Change into? my. my. my...... shared?...:D
58.44 παραλλαγή, ῆς f: a change or variation in the nature or character of something—‘change.’ παῤ ᾧ οὐκ ἔνι παραλλαγή ‘in whom there is not a single change’ Jas 1:17.

Louw, J. P., & Nida, E. A. (1996). Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament: based on semantic domains (electronic ed. of the 2nd edition., Vol. 1, p. 590). New York: United Bible Societies.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
let me put it in layman terms.

Lord JESUS, God, forgive for just a moment, so that we may teach this man something, thanks.

dave, 101G is God the Holy Spirit, (smile), just for teaching purpose..... and 101G shared himself in some more flesh that 101G made. and 101G "SHARED" himself in it. now, is this two 101G's in person? NO, but we have a NUMERICAL DEFFERENCE of 101G, or another 101G.

same 101G just in another body.

now aint that great having a 101G to die for your sins, and a 101G to redeem you out of this world.

see, I AM 101G, the Creator, without flesh, OT , and I AM also, 101G the SAVIOUR of the WORLD in flesh. let's see this in scripture, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

now see, 101G the Spirit is still the SAME, I just shared myself in flesh and bone, still me.

man, this is too easy.

just like the apostle said, "I have you not IGNORANT".

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
58.44 παραλλαγή, ῆς f: a change or variation in the nature or character of something—‘change.’ παῤ ᾧ οὐκ ἔνι παραλλαγή ‘in whom there is not a single change’ Jas 1:17.

Louw, J. P., & Nida, E. A. (1996). Greek-English lexicon of the New Testament: based on semantic domains (electronic ed. of the 2nd edition., Vol. 1, p. 590). New York: United Bible Societies.
see Post #21 .... (smile)

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

ok dave let me put post #21 into layman terms there. let us MAKE it "SIMPLE" for you to understand,
SCRIPTURE, Matthew 17:1 "And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
Matthew 17:2 "And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light".

now dave please tell us what "transfigured" means. see you have no clue what "CHANGE" not means. see, you're seill skilled in milk.

when God said, "I CHANGE NOT" not in nature... but ......... (smile)... lol.

boy, oh boy,

PICJAG.

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still have several insurmountable problems.

Not true.

Not only in scripture,

Not true.

but in the way God defines love as an interaction between persons.

Nope. Inter- ACTION of love between mankind and mankind is not a MYSTERY.

So if only one person exists in God, God is not love.

UgH....Your teaching is ridiculous...preaching God is Love is dependent multiple persons......

Glory to THEE ONE Lord God Almighty...
Taken

D

Dave L

Not true.

Not true.

Nope. Inter- ACTION of love between mankind and mankind is not a MYSTERY.

UgH....Your teaching is ridiculous...preaching God is Love is dependent multiple persons......

Glory to THEE ONE Lord God Almighty...
Taken
“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.” (James 1:17) (KJV 1900)

How does the Father become the Son if he does not change roles? Variableness = 58.44 παραλλαγή, ῆς f: a change or variation in the nature or character of something—‘change.’ παῤ ᾧ οὐκ ἔνι παραλλαγή ‘in whom there is not a single change’ Jas 1:17.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well for all those out there who still did not get post #21, and hold onto that doctrine of the hypostatic union the transfiguration of Christ blows that out of the water.

understand, if Jesus was merly and MAN as you and I are, ok, just transfigure yourself. tell us what time of day you're going to do it. ... (smile).

let me know in advance,

Thanking you in (advance),

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How does the Father become the Son if he does not change roles? Variableness = 58.44 παραλλαγή, ῆς f: a change or variation in the nature or character of something—‘change.’ παῤ ᾧ οὐκ ἔνι παραλλαγή ‘in whom there is not a single change’ Jas 1:17.

well dave you can't use that anymore, the transfiguration of Christ, takes that away from you.

the TRUTH is just taking everything away from you..... (smile)... lol.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

well dave you can't use that anymore, the transfiguration of Christ, takes that away from you.

the TRUTH is just taking everything away from you..... (smile)... lol.

PICJAG.
The Father spoke to the Son on earth from heaven. It's your bewilderment, not mine.