JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where those who believe in a trinity ERROR at.

Exhibit A. "Dispensation". #1. God who is the Spirit, and he's Holy, hence Holy Spirit. the Spirit of God is God. just as the spirit of 101G is 101G, not someone else. so when trinitarians say "Father", "Son" and "Holy Ghost", or "Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the Father, and the Holy Spirit is the Son. these are titles of the Holy Spirit, "Father" and "Son". let's see it.

#2. Holy Spirit as "Father". Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth".
here the term Father indicate that the Holy Spirit "created" all things. not see invisible. Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse".

alright, God is invisible, is not the Father invisible, and the Holy Spirit invisible? but the Son was made visible, meaning he was invisible also. so in this first Dispensation of creation it was the invisible one who created and made everything. this is the Father, right, scripture, Malachi 2:10 "Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?"

so that one Father is the one God, right as Malachi 2:10 states. ok who made man? Job 33:4 "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

so it's the Spirit who makes man, he form man from the dust and the breath gives man life. let's see this, Isaiah 42:5 "Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

so our brother Job was RIGHT, and it was the Spirit that made him. and the maker is the "Father". so the first person in the doctrine of the trinity is the Last Person in the trinity, according to the bible, the same Spirit. meaning ONE PERSON.

Exhibit B. "Dispensation". #2. we will make it short and to the point for the sake of space and character letters amount in a single post. but it can be discussed fully in other posts.

#3. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

notice the term "Another" in verse 16. it is the Greek word G243 Allos. there is our plurality of God.

Jesus said, now Glorified, "I will come to you". how plain can one get. JESUS is that "Another" Comforter. how do we know that? the term "Comforter" is
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

Comforter also means "Advocate", let's see it clearly. 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous".

here "advocate" is G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
the advocat is in "GLORIFIED" flesh and bone, no "blood". and as Father, without flesh, bone, and blood. that's why he, Jesus, said, in verse 23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him". we is the "Father" and the "Son" who is the "HOLY SPIRIT"

the SAME ONE PERSON from the begining/the Aleph (Father) to the Tav/End (son). the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the one and only TRUE God the "HOLY SPIRIT".

PICJAG.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse".

So I can observe the creation to understand all of this?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some one please show me in nature! Because the only reference I see is the woman taken from man and then rejoined and proclaimed by God as one?expl mrs waiting is not me she’s but God says she’s my co equal.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some one please show me in nature! Because the only reference I see is the woman taken from man and then rejoined and proclaimed by God as one?expl mrs waiting is not me she’s but God says she’s my co equal.
first thanks for the reply. second, the example of God is in Man himself, scripture, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

ok, what was manifested in man? answer the woman, or the ANOTHER of Adam himslf. what do we mean. Adam was formed FIRST, on day three. the woman was "MANIFESTED" on day 6, but was in the man when God created him on day 3. but the woman was not made or brought forth or manifested until on day 6.

what did the man say? flesh of my flesh, bone of my bone, but why not blood of my blood, (that;s for another discussion).

the equality is in nature, she is the same as the man, only she has her own fashion and shape.

the same is wih Christ the son who was in God, and was "Manifested" later.

just as the apostle said, Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse".

Jesus is that "ANOTHER of God to come, and he came.
bingo,

PICJAG.

Reactions: amadeus

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply. second, the example of God is in Man himself, scripture, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

ok, what was manifested in man? answer the woman, or the ANOTHER of Adam himslf. what do we mean. Adam was formed FIRST, on day three. the woman was "MANIFESTED" on day 6, but was in the man when God created him on day 3. but the woman was not made or brought forth or manifested until on day 6.

what did the man say? flesh of my flesh, bone of my bone, but why not blood of my blood, (that;s for another discussion).

the equality is in nature, she is the same as the man, only she has her own fashion and shape.

just as the apostle said, Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse".

Jesus is that "ANOTHER of God to come, and he came.
bingo,

PICJAG.
Really? What if my wife is born before me hesay clearly seen in nature, witch means we don’t need scripture to see it.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SEEN BY ALL!!!

Even those who don’t know Christ.
When someone can give a simple answer to this simple natural illustration then we can abandon this discussion and move on with the truth!

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure why, but I believe this is strongly linked to intercourse. Lol not sure I’ve spelled that correctly.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let's educated. in Genesis 1:1 there is two letter, not a word, that was not translated, or the translators didn't know how to translate it, is the Aleph and the Tav
אֵ ת reading let to right. meaning the First and the last, or the begining or the end, or in Greek the Alpha and the Omega. my source http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf

This little word "אֵ ת" occurs in a high proportion of Hebrew sentences - it's what grammarians call a "particle", and its function is to mark the word coming after it as the object of the sentence. We don't have an equivalent in English, which is why it isn't translated. So it doesn't have any particular significance here.

D

Dave L

Just about every thing I posted prove that. but ..........

Now the Manifestation of the Son. ............ the "Second Person, or the Shared Person?"
Is the Lord Jesus the Christ the second PERSON of a trinity, or the the SHARED PERSON of the Godhead? Let’s look at Philippians 2:6-7 again and get a more perfect understanding. “Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God verse 7, But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men". this is the perfect verse that is the heart of the matter. the word used for nature, is the word form. G3444 μορφή morphe, which means “nature”, but if one look further into that word, its root is G3313 μέρος meros (mer'-os). which means, a division, or share. there's our word. Jesus the Christ is the equal “Share”, of God. once I was reading on the internet, a person, who was trying to explain the Godhead, they said that our Lord Jesus is the mirror image of God. well they were close. also, I was watching a debate on you tube, and one of the debaters said that the Lord Jesus was copy of God, as expressed in Hebrews 1:3. again close, but still in error. the one, whom in the doctrine of the trinity, many calls the SECOND PERSON, is really the Share of the ONLY PERSON. not a separate PERSON, but a SHARE of the same person. the so-called mirror image, or the so-called copy? one says mirror, another say copy, but the word of God says “share”. we’re not far apart. the one whom is called the second person of the trinity, is the shared spirit of God in flesh. one old testament supportive scripture to show this, Zechariah 4:6 "Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts”. understand, the LORD have a spirit, and that spirit, small case “s” in spirit, is indicating a human, (spirit) or may we say a lower than an angel, a man. hence our understanding the "Another" nature of God, hence the son, the Lord Jesus. this spirit, is NOT A PERSON who is separate, as in G2087 ἕτερος heteros, which means “another” PERSON of a different sort, or (NATURE). NO, but the Lord Jesus is of the SAME PERSON, only the SHARED, “spirit”, as in Zechariah 4:6, states. the Lord Jesus is the G243 ἄλλος allos (al'-los), “another”, of the SAME sort, or (NATURE), which is clearly stated again in Zechariah 13:7, as God "fellow", or "another".

conclusion. Whom the trinitarians calls their second person of their trinity is no more that the SAHARED spirit of the only true Spirit, “THE HOLY SPIRIT”. the one whom you call second person, is what the word of God calls the SHARED Person, or the OFFSPRING, because he shared himself in flesh. Son is only a title of “THE HOLY SPIRIT” shared in flesh. and Father is only a title of same one HOLY SPIRIT not shared in flesh. hence the term “another”, Allos which expresses a numerical difference (that the plurality of God, the numerical difference, "Father", and "Son"), and denotes another of the same sort. sort meaning nature. ONE GOD, and ONE GOD ONLY, the SAME PERSON, ONLY SHARED, who worketh all in all.

understand people, whom many put last, we make first and ONLY.

PICJAG.
What you do not understand is that The Father is always the Father. And the Son is always the Son and could not exist without the Father who begets him. If the Father changes into the Son, God ceases to exist. You need to study what you attack before attacking it.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greek: κοινωνία
Transliteration: koinōnia
Pronunciation: koy-nohn-ee'-ah
Definition: From G2844; partnership that is (literally) participation or (social) intercourseor (pecuniary) benefaction: - (to) communicate (-ation) communion (contri-) distribution fellowship.

I think it can be the family, or the church. I can’t fellowship with myself

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One in essence composed of different persons, clearly seen by all you don’t have to posses a PHD to see it. No excuse!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you do not understand is that The Father is always the Father. And the Son is always the Son and could not exist without the Father who begets him. If the Father changes into the Son, God ceases to exist. You need to study what you attack before attacking it.
We don’t have to study it we observe it every day

D

Dave L

Agreed. But the doctrine of men scares me.
It helps to consider more than one view on any matter. But the early creeds withstood serious debate and provide a safe platform to launch your studies from. You never get too far out chasing dead ends that you cannot return

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father and the son is the Same Person, the Almighty, the Holy One.

Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood”

These two verses destroy any notion of a trinity or a Oneness as the PCU teaches, and reveals that God is a Diversity of himself.

If one would notice, verse 4 says, “From” HIM, which is, and which was, and which is to come. And “From” the seven Spirits. And verse 5 states, and “From” Jesus Christ.

So the letter is “FROM” Him, a. which is, and which was, and which is to come. b. “FROM” the seven Spirits. c. “FROM”, the Lord Jesus the Christ.

From a trinitarian point of view this must be “From” three person. For the scriptures clearly say “FROM”. so either this letter is from three person, else the trinity falls flat on it’s face.

trinitarian point of view
Person a, which is, and which was, and which is to come. the Father?
Person b, the seven Spirits. the Holy Spirit?
Person c, The Lord Jesus the Christ, this is a no-brainer, the Son?

Well let’s see if this is true. Starting with person a, which is, and which was, and which is to come.

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

STOP, the which is, and which was, and which is to come is the Almighty. That has to be the Father, ..... Right, but do not the trinity doctrine states all are co-equal. Ok, let continue,

Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Alright the "Alpha and Omega", who is the "which is, and which was, and which is to come", is the Almighty, who is also the “First and the Last”.

STOP, let see this clearly, the Alpha and Omega, who is the which is, and which was, and which is to come, (the Almighty) is the First and the Last. Now who is the First and the Last? Starting at Revelation 1:11 reading through verses 17 we now know who is the First and the Last, because the very next verse clearly tells us without a doubt who he is, verse 18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death”.

THIS IS “JESUS THE CHRIST”, who is the Alpha and Omega, the which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty, and the First and the Last, ……. WHO “DIED”. now some have the belief, … “God cannot die”. what did God just say in verse 18?, LISTEN, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
Revelation 1:18 "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death”.

HOLD it, God said he died, and this is suppose to be the FATHER?. Read verse 18 again. Now if God almighty died, who revived him? Many might say, it was Jesus who died. Well Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty, the first and the last.

Well that leaves the seven Spirits. Let’s see who he is? Revelation 3:1 "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead”.

Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth”. the Lamb is the Seven Spirit, having seven horns and seven eyes, meaning he is the “almighty”, and again that’s JESUS, according to Revelation 3:1.

Conclusion: JESUS is the which is, and which was, and which is to come, the the seven Spirits of God, and the Christ who this Letter is “from”. knowing all of this, the Revelation Letter destroys any notion of a trinity.

JESUS is the ONLY TRUE GOD who is the Holy ONE, and that ONE is Spirit, hence “The Holy Spirit”.

I suggest you all re-read revelation with the Holy Ghost in your spare time and get an understanding of who the Lord Jesus is. … God Almighty.

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if my wife is born before me hesay clearly seen in nature, witch means we don’t need scripture to see it.
first thanks for the reply, second, Jesus the spirit was not born, and two your wife was not in you.
PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This little word "אֵ ת" occurs in a high proportion of Hebrew sentences - it's what grammarians call a "particle", and its function is to mark the word coming after it as the object of the sentence. We don't have an equivalent in English, which is why it isn't translated. So it doesn't have any particular significance here.
first thanks for the replt, second, it's not a word, it's two letters, Aleph, in Hebrew pictograph the ox, upload_2019-1-20_14-21-31.png and the Last Letter Tav, Hebrew pictograph upload_2019-1-20_14-25-10.png or modern hebrew upload_2019-1-20_14-26-39.png Remember it's two words, do your research.

PICJAG

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-20_14-21-11.png
    upload_2019-1-20_14-21-11.png
    15 KB · Views: 0