JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G,

You still do not have any idea about this subject. At the same time, it would be a waste of time to correct your false beliefs at this time. You have heard enough Bible truth to refute your fantasies, and you have rejected all of it. And the Bible says "An heretic after the first and second admonition reject".
First, thanks for the response, second, so I can take this as a you can't answer a single hard question either...... :D

I'm glad you're not wasting your time... because that's exactly what it will be.

I hear many running their mouth .. fantasies, fairy tales... your false beliefs, MINE? ..get outta here. but NO ANSWERS from you. if what we speak is in ERROR, I'm sure you can correct or reprove us by the scriptures. but you cain't .... can U.

and for as a heretic goes, get it right. Titus 3:10 "A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject".

Ok, so I reject you..... :D

my, my, my, my it seem like "diversified oneness" is getting your trinitarian attention... and hitting on some nerves, but the only thing you can respond with is vain talking? I'm really not surprised. that tells me you cain't do better, no answer, all noise and no answer, just criticize. which tell me, your doctrine has no leg to stand on.... o_O for if you did then you would have answered at least ONE question....

ok Enoch111, you can take a stab at the next hard question. I'm sure your doctrine have an answer, or you can correct us on the questions we have already answered. your choice....

but criticizing is a bad strategy, it just shows one incompetence in handling the word of God on their own. it's from the devil play book. "if i can't rule in heaven i'll rule in hell".......... (smile).

the Reason why you cannot answer...."Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth". 2 Timothy 2:15 (kjv).

ashamed? cain't answer. when you don't know, you cannot answer.

We'll be looking for any of the Hard Question answers. RENEW you mind, else obey by being in silence........ :eek:

PICJAG

B

brakelite

God defines love as an interaction between persons. So if only one person exists in God, God is not love.
I have been challenged previously with this concept. But we forget who we are discussing. God is GOD. God is love, absolutely, but being alone does not change that...it merely means that when His only begotten Son came along, the Father had established a way to express His love. Love can still exist without the necessity of showing it, or with God, even the necessity of having an object to love. The love nature is still there.

It is a change in roles.
This idea I have great difficulty with. It is the one thing I disagree with as my own church teaches it. It is a denial of a literal Father/Son relationship. If you are reducing the Father/Son paradigm to merely role-playing, you are reducing the whole concept to a metaphor. Such thinking was what prompted John to write his gospel. To write his first two letters. I have said this before, and I will repeat until the world turns into vapour at my feet. If Jesus said that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, then I believe that God had a Son to send.
God did not send a metaphorical son into the world to die for me. He sent His very real, His very own, literal Son to become man (a man for eternity) that God may have a way and means by which to die for fallen man. Until people grasp this truth, they will never begin to understand the extent of the Father's lave for mankind, nor will they appreciate the love of the Godhead in entering into this divine plan agreed to before the creation of the world.

D

Dave L

I have been challenged previously with this concept. But we forget who we are discussing. God is GOD. God is love, absolutely, but being alone does not change that...it merely means that when His only begotten Son came along, the Father had established a way to express His love. Love can still exist without the necessity of showing it, or with God, even the necessity of having an object to love. The love nature is still there.

This idea I have great difficulty with. It is the one thing I disagree with as my own church teaches it. It is a denial of a literal Father/Son relationship. If you are reducing the Father/Son paradigm to merely role-playing, you are reducing the whole concept to a metaphor. Such thinking was what prompted John to write his gospel. To write his first two letters. I have said this before, and I will repeat until the world turns into vapour at my feet. If Jesus said that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, then I believe that God had a Son to send.
God did not send a metaphorical son into the world to die for me. He sent His very real, His very own, literal Son to become man (a man for eternity) that God may have a way and means by which to die for fallen man. Until people grasp this truth, they will never begin to understand the extent of the Father's lave for mankind, nor will they appreciate the love of the Godhead in entering into this divine plan agreed to before the creation of the world.
You make the Son created which denies he is God. It's that simple.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus said that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, then I believe that God had a Son to send.
GINOLJC, to all.

question, God sent? God came? let's get to the heart of this matter. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

question, brakelite. is God "OWN" arm his actual "Son?" yes or no?.

the same question to dave.

PICJAG.

B

brakelite

GINOLJC, to all.

question, God sent? God came? let's get to the heart of this matter. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me".

PICJAG.
Yes. Since the fall it has always been the Son who has communicated with mankind...apart from those instances where angels were sent. It was the Son who created and spoke with Adam. It was the Son who spoke with Cain...Abraham...Isaac, Israel, Who lead them through the wilderness, was the "Rock" Who provided them with water and manna, it was Crist, the "angel" of the Lord who spoke and appeared to Joshua, ...it was the Spirit of Christ who inspired the prophets. No man has seen the Father...for no man can do so and live...but they have most certainly seen the Son.
Isa 59:16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
Ga 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator
1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Hebrews 2

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.

PICJAG.
You make the Son created which denies he is God. It's that simple.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Since the fall it has always been the Son who has communicated with mankind...apart from those instances where angels were sent. It was the Son who created and spoke with Adam. It was the Son who spoke with Cain...Abraham...Isaac, Israel, Who lead them through the wilderness, was the "Rock" Who provided them with water and manna, it was Crist, the "angel" of the Lord who spoke and appeared to Joshua, ...it was the Spirit of Christ who inspired the prophets. No man has seen the Father...for no man can do so and live...but they have most certainly seen the Son.
Isa 59:16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
Ga 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator
1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
Hebrews 2
ok, good I know this, but my Question is this, "is the Son God's "OWN" ARM?" yes or No.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

that's not what I asked, "was the flesh begotten or the spirit?

PICJAG

PS also the same question to you. is the Son thew ARM of God Yes or no?

PICJAG.
How can the Son be created by the Holy Spirit (according to you) and be God who has no beginning or end?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see, I told you about trying to but words in my mouth, it just get you deeper into your lie.

that's not the question dave, maybe you might need to check with your church fathers.... lol.

see you said "CREATED" I said he prepared his "own" body to come in. ... LOL.

and now the question how did GOD prepare that body in Mary's womb .... lol. see, we have already answered that but go back and find it..... :p

and dave why ask us "HOW" did not your church fathers knew? didn't they tell you?..... :eek:

and after you find the answer, now the other question, is the Son God's own ARM? yes or no... LOL, LOL. my God when will they learn.

your answer please

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

see, I told you about trying to but words in my mouth, it just get you deeper into your lie.

that's not the question dave, maybe you might need to check with your church fathers.... lol.

see you said "CREATED" I said he prepared his "own" body to come in. ... LOL.

and now the question how did GOD prepare that body in Mary's womb .... lol. see, we have already answered that but go back and find it..... :p

and dave why ask us "HOW" did not your church fathers knew? didn't they tell you?..... :eek:

and after you find the answer, now the other question, is the Son God's own ARM? yes or no... LOL, LOL. my God when will they learn.

your answer please

PICJAG.
You make the Son created when you say he did not exist eternally.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make the Son created when you say he did not exist eternally.
stalling for time. that old broken record is not getting it.

so we can take away that from you also. but dave, and that's but with one t...:D the devil has robbed you blind.

you have no clue who the ARM of God is ... do you. so stay in the dark.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, in as much as our Lord and Saviour is the Father's own Son.
ERROR, the LORD is the Saviour in flesh who is the title holder "Son"

but back to the Son is God's own ARM.

now brakelite think, is your "ARM" separate from you, yes or no?.

is not "YOUR" own arm you just as much as your feet and yes ect... yes or no.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

stalling for time. that old broken record is not getting it.

so we can take away that from you also. but dave, and that's but with one t...:D the devil has robbed you blind.

you have no clue who the ARM of God is ... do you. so stay in the dark.

PICJAG.
“Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; Awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon? Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; That hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?” (Isaiah 51:9–10) (KJV 1900)

B

brakelite

“Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; Awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon? Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; That hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?” (Isaiah 51:9–10) (KJV 1900)
Yes...'arm' is a metaphor for power. God did not reach down with His literal arm and die on the cross for us...the 'arm' was Christ.

D

Dave L

Yes...'arm' is a metaphor for power. God did not reach down with His literal arm and die on the cross for us...the 'arm' was Christ.
It depends on how you define Christ. Isaiah speaks of the preincarnate Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about this, Isaiah 53:1 "Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isaiah 53:2 "For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.Isaiah 53:4 "Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.Isaiah 53:6 "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.Isaiah 53:7 "He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

see dave the ARM of God is a HE, is this ARM a separate and distinct person from the one who the ARM is with? is your "own" ARM separate and distinct from you dave... (smile).. lol. no, nor is God's "OWN" ARM separate and distinct from him.

BINGO, the ARM of God is God himself in flesh.

how many ways must we explain this to you? dull of hearing?
Hebrews 5:11 "Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.... (smile), ever learning, but never able to come to the TRUTH.
Hebrews 5:12 "For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
Hebrews 5:13 "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
Hebrews 5:14 "But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil". amen.
dave, dave, since you're dull of hearing, be re-taught because you been, as Malcolm X said, you been hoodwinked, bamboozled, by your teachers, just read Hebrews 5:11-13 again.

now, is the Son the ARM of God? yes or no.

PICJAG.