JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

now either the Father's name is Jesus or else Jesus lie, God forbid.

PICJAG.
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
the father was still on his throne in heaven when jesus was here on earth!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the father was still on his throne in heaven when jesus was here on earth!
first thanks for the reply, second the Father who is Spirit is never on a phyical throne. if so as a Spirit, where is his feet? or his hands? or most importantly where is his back parts to sit down at? now listen, Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD." ok, where is a throne big enough...... see all of this language is called anthropomorphism.

now the ONLY person who sits on the throne is the Lord Jesus because he in a flesh and bone body to sit on a throne. listen, let me show you the FATHER, who is Jesus, sitting on the throne. Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne."

who is the "I" here? the "LORD", but he said, "Of the fruit of thy body", David Body... meaning the virgin Mary who is the fruit, or the descendants of David. listen, Romans 1:1 "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,"
Romans 1:2 "(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)"
Romans 1:3 "Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;"Romans 1:4 "And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:"

the seed of David is MARY. so it will be the LORD who is sitting on David's throne who is the Lord Jesus. Acts 2:30 "Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;" BINGO, see Christ is God.

you might want to make a cross reference between Psalms 132:11 and Acts 2:30.

PICJAG.

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second the Father who is Spirit is never on a phyical throne. if so as a Spirit, where is his feet? or his hands? or most importantly where is his back parts to sit down at? now listen, Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD." ok, where is a throne big enough...... see all of this language is called anthropomorphism.

now the ONLY person who sits on the throne is the Lord Jesus because he in a flesh and bone body to sit on a throne. listen, let me show you the FATHER, who is Jesus, sitting on the throne. Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne."

who is the "I" here? the "LORD", but he said, "Of the fruit of thy body", David Body... meaning the virgin Mary who is the fruit, or the descendants of David. listen, Romans 1:1 "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,"
Romans 1:2 "(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)"
Romans 1:3 "Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;"Romans 1:4 "And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:"

the seed of David is MARY. so it will be the LORD who is sitting on David's throne who is the Lord Jesus. Acts 2:30 "Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;" BINGO, see Christ is God.

you might want to make a cross reference between Psalms 132:11 and Acts 2:30.

PICJAG.
Who was the Person in the Voice talking to Apostles regarding Jesus as His own beloved Sin then?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:43 "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive."

now either the Father's name is Jesus or else Jesus lie, God forbid.

PICJAG.
You've proven you reject the Bible!
Galatians 1:1 (NKJV)
1 Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead),

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who was the Person in the Voice talking to Apostles regarding Jesus as His own beloved Sin then?
sure the scriptures states "A" Voice, many assume that it was the Father's, but the Bible never say this, nor will I. we have many instances in the bible where an angel of the LORD spoke for or on God's behalf. a very God example of this is when the angel of the Lord spoke from HEAVEN on God behalf to abraham. listen, Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I."
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."
well the angel of the LORD never told Abraham to do anything with his son. listen, Genesis 22:1 "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am."
Genesis 22:2 "And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.".

so the angel of the LORD never had anything to do with that, only God and Abraham. but it was the angel of the LORD speaking to Abraham out of Heaven on God's behalf. because the angel said, "seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me." Abraham did not withheld his son from the angel , because the angel never told him to give his son up.

so no, I will not asumme anything, because when one do they put the spiritual noose around their own neck. don't add or take away from the word of God. when the word say "A" voice, this is what I'm going to say, and nothing more. I'm not going to assume NOTHING.

PICJAG.

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sure the scriptures states "A" Voice, many assume that it was the Father's, but the Bible never say this, nor will I. we have many instances in the bible where an angel of the LORD spoke for or on God's behalf. a very God example of this is when the angel of the Lord spoke from HEAVEN on God behalf to abraham. listen, Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I."
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."
well the angel of the LORD never told Abraham to do anything with his son. listen, Genesis 22:1 "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am."
Genesis 22:2 "And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.".

so the angel of the LORD never had anything to do with that, only God and Abraham. but it was the angel of the LORD speaking to Abraham out of Heaven on God's behalf. because the angel said, "seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me." Abraham did not withheld his son from the angel , because the angel never told him to give his son up.

so no, I will not asumme anything, because when one do they put the spiritual noose around their own neck. don't add or take away from the word of God. when the word say "A" voice, this is what I'm going to say, and nothing more. I'm not going to assume NOTHING.

PICJAG.
An angel will NOT call jesus His beloved Son!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An angel will NOT call jesus His beloved Son!
when speaking for God, but did the bible say it was God the Father Voice? NO. I could care less if the voice said, take out my "beloved" trash can.

don't add or takeaway from the word of God.

now anything else?

PICJAG.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

God is Omnipresent. He is "IN" all saved people around the world simultaneously. And, the spirit was IN Jesus at his baptism while simultaneously in heaven speaking the words, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

Jesus said, "...the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." (John 14:10)

God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is Omnipresent. He is "IN" all saved people around the world simultaneously. And, the spirit was IN Jesus at his baptism while simultaneously in heaven speaking the words, "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
oh you're so close to the truth. A. care to care to explain how God was in JESUS when JESUS is fully God? or did 1/3 of God was in Jesus? .... (smile) lol. I'll be looking for that answer.

Jesus said, "...the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." (John 14:10)
ok, if the Father was dwelling in Him and He Jesus is God, that's two Gods. and here's why I say this, listen carefully. 2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." now if you say the Father, (who is "a" Spirit, per John 4:24a), is not the Son and vice versa, here Spirit is capitalized. now if they are separate, as you say, you have two Spirit, and that's anti bible, care to explain?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like you do all the time?

Galatians 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ,
Acts 17:24 "God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" is this the "Lord" Jesus of heaven and Earth? yes, and he dwellth not in temples correct. yes, ok, now this, Acts 7:48 "Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,"

there is only one most high, and that's the Lord Jesus, Lord of heaven and earth. BINGO, the same person, so you can get anothe scripture and try..... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 17:24 "God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;" is this the "Lord" Jesus of heaven and Earth? yes, and he dwellth not in temples correct. yes, ok, now this, Acts 7:48 "Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,"

there is only one most high, and that's the Lord Jesus, Lord of heaven and earth. BINGO, the same person, so you can get anothe scripture and try..... :rolleyes:

PICJAG.
Why do you totally ignore the many Scriptures "God the Father"? Bible choppers will burn in Hell "forever and ever".

Ephesians 5:20 (NKJV)
20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you totally ignore the many Scriptures "God the Father"? Bible choppers will burn in Hell "forever and ever".
first, thanks for the reply, second, "Why do you totally ignore the many Scriptures that shows the JESUS is the Father?" well.
Bible choppers will burn in Hell "forever and ever".
do we detect a wee bit of animosity in your post. or is it just flushtration ..... o_O
Ephesians 5:20 (NKJV)
20 giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
see post #1454.... (smile).

maybe you might need a little rest. no put down, try, and come back to tomorrow, ok. good night.

PICJAG.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first, thanks for the reply, second, "Why do you totally ignore the many Scriptures that shows the JESUS is the Father?" well.
Gee, did you miss my MANY Scripture quotes "God the Father"?
do we detect a wee bit of animosity in your post. or is it just flushtration ..... o_O
We? I don't know. Are you "flushtrated"?
see post #1454.... (smile).

maybe you might need a little rest. no put down, try, and come back to tomorrow, ok. good night.

PICJAG.
Philippians 2:11 (NKJV)
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Yep, still there. "God the Father"!

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when speaking for God, but did the bible say it was God the Father Voice? NO. I could care less if the voice said, take out my "beloved" trash can.

don't add or takeaway from the word of God.

now anything else?

PICJAG.
That was the father of Jesus speaking!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
Philippians 2:11 (NKJV)
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Yep, still there. "God the Father"!
Yelp that's JESUS who is Father. so your first ERROR of the day,
Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." A. this is the LORD, the one whom you calls Father. B. the Saviour, and JESUS is Saviour. now the next verses.

Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. kcnalp, did you hear God say "I" am God. not we or "us"..... :p

"Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." WHAT? unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. AND THAT'S JESUS..... :rolleyes: ... LOL. oh slow of heart, when will you learn.......

That was the father of Jesus speaking!
did the bible say it was...... :p

PICJAG.

DaChaser

Sep 10, 2020
Macomb Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

Yelp that's JESUS who is Father. so your first ERROR of the day,
Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." A. this is the LORD, the one whom you calls Father. B. the Saviour, and JESUS is Saviour. now the next verses.

Isaiah 45:22 "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. kcnalp, did you hear God say "I" am God. not we or "us"..... :p

"Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." WHAT? unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. AND THAT'S JESUS..... :rolleyes: ... LOL. oh slow of heart, when will you learn.......

did the bible say it was...... :p

PICJAG.
Who did Jesus refer to then as being his God?